Kiss of the Viper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,386 Followers

It had obviously not been visited for many years, but after I threaded my way through the vines that covered the entrance, I found myself in a small cavern. I waited until my eyes had adjusted to the light, and then searched the small grotto. On one side, I discovered a small niche in the dirt wall. After digging in a small way, the dirt collapsed, revealing a second chamber, larger than outer one. Although I could not see far into the interior, what I could see took away my breath. Pots, jewelry and statues of gold and silver were crowded together from the entrance to as far as I could see. Here was a fortune larger than a king's ransom. I counted myself fortunate to have found the trove, and unlucky for not being able to do anything with the wealth. I resolved to take the treasure with me, or at least part of it, at such time as I should leave. I sealed the entrance to the inner chamber as well as possible, and then made my way back to the village.

I arrived to find the village in flames and the population either gone or lying dead on the ground. I could not locate the young girl or my wet nurse. I could not identify many of the men, as they had been beheaded, and the heads had been carried away. The young woman had told me of another tribe that would, upon occasion, attack the village for goods and to take the women as slaves. I assumed that such was the cause of the conditions I now saw.

My stay in the village lasted only one more day. I filled one of the village dugouts with food and as much of the treasure as would fit, and then pushed off into the river, allowing the current to take me towards the ocean. In two weeks, I arrived at the port to find a ship ready to sail for England. I had hidden the treasure in native baskets and bark cloth, and posed as a trader returning to England to sell my goods. I bartered a small figure of a jaguar for passage, and after a safe journey, I arrived in London. I quickly sold two smaller pieces to a private collector who asked no questions, procured secure storage for the rest, and rented an apartment in a lower-class portion of the city.

On the second night of my return to civilization, I was taking a turn around the streets in search of a pub. I found a quiet inn with few customers, and sat with my pint of bitter, planning my next course of action. A woman of about forty entered the establishment, and all eyes, including mine were drawn to her. Sophi, as she was called by the other patrons, was as filled with fun and laughter as she was lacking in beauty. She was dressed in a flamboyant red dress with a low bodice that proudly displayed her ample cleavage. Sophi was obviously a lady who would, upon occasion, sell her charms, and after I bought her a half-pint of ale, she inquired if I would be interested in sampling her special talents. I was suddenly seized with such desire that, were it not for the teachings of the old wise man of the village, I would surely have embarrassed us both. As it was, I maintained my calm, but asked as to price and the location of the liaison.

In an hour, I was introduced to her apartment over a milliner's, and Sophi wasted no time in conducting business. The door had hardly closed before she began removing her clothing. She soon stood before me naked and rubbing her breasts, making the nipples stand out long and hard. As I stood mute and motionless, she began removing my clothing. When she touched my member, I was startled out of my mental paralysis, and began touching her body. It felt so soft and yielding, and as I stroked and caressed, Sophi began to moan loudly. She led me to the bed, and pulled me down on top of her. My lips found a hard nipple, and I began to nurse, just as I had in the jungle.

"Oh Sonny, you're very good at that. You're making my little kitty purr", she moaned.

I inadvertently moved down slightly, and she gasped, "Yes, yes, Sonny. Give the little kitty a kiss. I like that."

With that statement, she pushed me down her belly until my nose rested among the dark curls that covered her mound. As her scent reached my nostrils, a strange thing happened to me. I felt a tugging sensation in my upper lip. Sophi at that instant spread her legs wide and pushed me down a little more. The scent was stronger, and images of ancient rituals with feathered vipers and naked young women flashed in my brain. The visions continued as the women danced provocatively, bouncing their breasts and exposing their nether regions. Feathered serpents twined around their nubile bodies, sometimes sliding between their soft thighs, and then returning to coil around breasts, necks, and arms. My mouth involuntarily found Sophi's soft petals, and soon she was thrashing on the bed, moaning and arching her hips against me. The tugging sensation in my lip increased until I felt a sharp pain. The pain lasted for only an instant, and then I felt the needle sharp tip of a fang extending from my upper jaw. As Sophi began to convulse, I was moved by some force to thrust the fang into the firm, extended nubbin that protruded slightly from between her large lips. My mouth involuntarily tensed and I felt the rush of something through the fang and into Sophi's rapidly expanding little nubbin of pleasure.

Sophi screamed as her entire body shook, humped, and thrust all at the same time. I glanced up to see her fingers busy on her nipples, stretching and rolling them in passion. As she gave an enormous thrust, liquid spewed from her passage and splashed on my chin. Another thrust and she wet my face again. The liquid was sweet with her scent, and served to increase my passion.

"Now, God, now. Give me your pricker. I'm burning up. Please...give it to me hard."

She pulled me up to her face, kissing me wetly as her fingers closed on my organ. She pulled the swollen engine to the entrance of her passage and virtually impaled herself over me. She was mad with desire, and pushed up against my thrusts. She was approaching the height of her passion again, and pulled at my hips to force me deeper into her body. Her wet passage began to ripple over my length, and I spewed forth at the same time as she convulsed and screamed, then spewed again and again until my seed seeped from between us. Sophi stopped moving for only a moment and then rolled me off her and on to my back. She behaved as if in a trance while straddling my loins and again impaling herself. She dropped over me quickly, the force of her weight pressing the head of my organ deep inside her to press against the end of her passage. In a flurry of moans and murmurs, Sophi rode me, sometimes up and down, sometimes arching to rub the now grossly swollen nub along my shaft, and sometimes fully impaled and moving her hips in a circular motion. Each movement took us both to higher levels of pleasure. Sophi leaned forward, her nipples waving before my eyes, and said, "Suck on them...no, bite them, I need you to bite them." I took each nipple in turn and suckled hard, and then bit gently. Each gentle nip sent spasms through her body. She was an automaton now, her mind adrift in a sea of emotions and feelings, and her body moving in the ways that increased those feelings. She did lurch and cry out as the fang pierced each nipple and injected the fluid, but after that, nothing could have stopped her save death. As we both peaked again and I spurted yet more into her wet, grasping passage, Sophi gave a cry, and collapsed on top of me.

We lay there for minutes before I realized she was not breathing. I rolled her to her back and felt for a pulse. There was no sign of life in the naked body beside me. Her nipples were still extended and hard, and the small bud and soft lips between her open legs were still swollen, wet, and inviting, but Sophi was dead. I felt the fang receding back into my gum, and although I felt remorse, I was more amazed at the discovery of this phenomenon. This was why I had been tied in the village. This was why the old wise one had cautioned me to seek out a very strong woman should I decide to father children.

I left the city the next morning on a boat to America. I now knew that my life would be filled with such instances unless I conducted myself with utmost caution. And so began my search for a woman strong enough to endure my kiss of the viper.

Of course, my desire would peak from time to time, and I was forced to yield to my in-human instincts. I confined my activities to little known prostitutes in larger cities where their deaths would not be given much thought. Along the way, I discovered that I might control the amount of fluid injected by the fang, and was then able to spare most the death that always accompanied the ultimate pleasure. At times, however, my will was shattered by too long a period of abstinence, and the unfortunate woman expired. Those so unfortunate had their final minutes filled with passion and almost continuous release, and I believe most died experiencing ultimate pleasure. I was careful to move shortly after each of these incidents, and have never been questioned an any of the deaths. The examinations always indicated failure of the heart or stroke, and this is no reason to suspect anything but a normal expiration. Those women who survived the first injection would develop a craving for the fluid, even though they did not understand from where it originated. They would stay with me, always needing to be impaled on my large organ, and ever ready to answer my summons to satisfy my need. Knowing that as I became more at ease with them, I would eventually lose control, I would leave them after a few days out of concern for their safety. So has been my life since that day on the river. I had wealth beyond my capacity to spend, in part from the balance of the treasure which I returned to retrieve, and also from the wisdom in business I had learned over the many decades, but it seemed I was doomed to spend eternity alone, while causing the death of any woman with whom I lost control.

I spend life as a collector and broker of antiquities, as this occupation allows me to move as frequently as dictated by the results of my desire. Having just made a trip to most major cities in the Americas in search of objects for my business, I visited this temple in Mexico for a short holiday, and in hope of discerning information about the creature that had caused my condition.

Dinner that evening was very pleasurable. Isa was intelligent beyond her years, and was also filled with humor and gaiety. The meal was excellent, and the conversation stimulating. The thin, black dress that caressed Isa's ample curves made the sights of the evening also unforgettable. Over a cup of excellent coffee, we discussed the probable origin of the feathered serpent.

Isa seemed very informed about all interpretations of the sculptures and their relevance to the supposed role of the temple in the ancient times. I was not able to offer much in the way of a scholastic viewpoint, but my opinions seemed to intrigue her. As we finished our coffee, she asked if I would accompany her to her apartments to see the results of her research to date. I agreed, but by now, I had determined to become intimate with this blonde beauty. I would hold back the fluid to test her strength, and as the days went by, would allow the amount to increase until it seemed dangerous to continue further. If she was able to survive, perhaps my search would come to an end.

Isa's apartments held yet another surprise. The rooms were filled with artifacts the like of which I had not seen in many years of dealing with such items. While the various objects were somewhat like the ones I removed from the cave so many years ago, these were definitely older. I started to ask about their origin and manner of acquisition, but was interrupted by Isa.

"I can teach you much about the feathered viper, but you would be interested in some other sculptures I have found."

She led the way to another room, and I saw that, save for a large bed, it was filled with both stone and gold artifacts. Upon closer observation, I saw that all were depiction's of rituals involving women with large breasts and pouting nether lips from which protruded greatly engorged inner lips and pleasure nubs. There were also men depicted on the artifacts, and those not deeply implanted in a woman displayed huge male members with greatly swollen heads. These men were being manipulated by the women's hands and mouths. Above this scene on each artifact, the feathered viper was depicted. The sight of these ancient depiction's of carnal rituals began to stir my loins, and I began girding myself to resist the raging desire I knew would surely follow.

I turned to ask Isa for an explanation of one of the pieces, but the words remained unspoken as I viewed the sight before me.

A naked Isa smiled at my inability to communicate.

"You are wondering how I managed to acquire these", she said as she walked sensuously toward me, "and why you have not seen such images before. My research led me to suspect that the Aztecs disappeared, not from extermination by the European invaders, but by simply moving away. I searched ever farther South, and eventually found ruins in the Andes. These artifacts came from burial caves in the area, and are the only such objects in the world. I think they could offer much insight into the role of the feathered viper, if I could only decipher their meaning. In the meantime, I find them rather stimulating. From appearances, this is also the case with you."

Isa was standing close now, and as soon as she ceased speaking, her mouth covered mine in a very passionate kiss. As her arm found the back of my neck and pressed me to her, her tongue began searching for an opening between my lips. Unable to resist, I gave myself up to her advances. My hands found soft, yielding breasts with their long erect nipples, then cupped firm hips. A soft sigh slipped from her throat to echo against mine as her slender fingers found my growing organ, and massaged it through my trousers. She began to remove my clothing, and shortly, with as much assistance as I was able to render in my agitated state, I was soon holding her against my naked body. The hard nipples bored into my chest as our tongues explored each other, and I fondled her downy mound as she stroked my manhood to erection. Soon she broke the kiss and led me to the bed.

Pushing me down, she fell on my massive engine with soft fingers and a warm, wet mouth, suckling, massaging, and causing great pleasure for me. I was soon preparing to spend, and Isa, understanding the extent of my condition, doubled her efforts. I was at the point of spurting my seed into her lovely mouth when I felt a sharp pain in the head of my member, a pain felt once before, so many years ago. As then, it was instantly gone, replaced by the violent surges of seed flowing through my member as my body shuddered and all senses save the touch of her hands and mouth were obliterated from my consciousness. After a time, the extreme pleasure began to abate, and I opened my eyes to gaze at Isa. She was sitting, one hand on her breast, with her mouth open in disbelief.

"You are not dead? You still live? How can this be?"

My answer was to gently pull her to the bed, position myself between her smooth, tanned thighs, and then bury my face in her swollen lips. As my tongue slipped along the rippled surface of the soft, wet inner lips, Isa gasped and arched her back. When I flicked my tongue over the very tip of her engorged button, she cried out, and pressed my face into her with both hands. My finger slipped between the lips into her passage, and curled up, finding the small, soft mass behind the bone. As I firmly caressed, Isa screamed, and then began to babble incoherently in soft tones. Her body responded to the touch of my fingers, lips and tongue as no woman had before, and as Isa began to rock her hips into my face, I lost the control I always strived so desperately to maintain. In moments, Isa was lost in the limbo of intense passion, her body reacting to my caress alone. With the skill learned over many decades, I lifted her to almost the peak of pleasure, then let the feelings subside for a moment before again raising the level of her excitement. With each lessening and then increase in stimulation, Isa reached new heights of pleasure, but I would not allow her to reach the end of the journey for many minutes. When I felt she could endure no more, I slowly allowed her body to achieve the release she so craved. As she began to stiffen her body to increase my contact with her, the fang slipped from its sheath behind my upper lip. Almost without my willing it, the fang sank deeply into the turgid center of her passion, and I allowed the full amount of fluid to flow into that throbbing organ. The impact on Isa was amazing. For a few moments she arched, suspended off the bed and mouthing unheard sounds. Then, gripping my face between her silken thighs, she cried out and began pumping her hips into me with a frequency I had not thought humanly possible. Isa cried out, again and again, such that, if I had not known the apartments to be fashioned of thick stone, I would have feared for our privacy. She convulsed with such force that it would have been difficult to maintain the pressure I was applying with fingers and tongue had her thighs not been clamped tightly around me. At last, Isa's movements began to subside, and her cries diminished to a soft, constant moaning and mewing. She continued this way for minutes as I continued my attempts at stimulation of her sweet tasting lips and passage, until at last, she sighed and relaxed. After a time, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Isa, I see that you also still live, even though I have never before experienced such an intense reaction to my stimulation of a woman. Perhaps this fact, and the sharp pain I experienced during your manipulation of my manhood mean that we have more in common than an interest in feathered serpents?"

She began slowly, then as the words began to flow, relaxed and told her tale. It was very similar to mine. She had been researching in the Andes and had befriended the local natives. One day, she slipped and fell from a high outcrop, and when finally found by the village inhabitants, was near death. The natives respected and loved her so, that they requested the old healer to restore her life. She learned the story as it was told to me by the young woman so long ago. The events had taken place in her twenty-fifth year of life, and like myself, she had not aged since that date in 1893. She finished her story with an apology for her conduct, but explained that she too lost control because of abstinence.

My answer was to place my lips to her nipple and suckle gently. When the fang pierced the swollen, wrinkled tip, I do not recall, nor do I recall most of the events of the rest of the evening. Suffice it to say that by morning, we both lay exhausted in each other's arms, my seed slowly seeping from her wonderfully soft, wet passage, and the taste of her sweet nectar still present on my lips. How many times the fang of the viper's kiss struck out at the root of life of both our bodies, we do not know, nor do we care to bother ourselves with the thought. It is enough to know that we found each other, and that the intense passion in each has found a willing and able recipient in the other.

Daily, we discuss the possibility that others of our kind exist, and are searching for a means of identification other than the test of death we have both administered all too often. As of this writing, we have not discovered any anomaly in outward appearance, save the presence of greatly enlarged organs of pleasure, and one cannot politely examine another's body in search of these characteristics. Instead, we maintain careful watch over the news of the day for stories of unexplained death, especially the deaths of those women and men who's business is the provision of pleasure for profit.

ronde
ronde
2,386 Followers