Kiss of the Viper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,242 Followers

It is also our theory that, deep in the Amazon, or high in the remote peaks of the Andes, more old wise ones may still live, and we plan to research this possibility soon. Our hope is that these aged healers may know of others who received the kiss, or could at least furnish additional information about the species we have joined.

Our belief is that we are not alone. Surely, over the centuries the Aztecs existed in Mexico, and the subsequent years of their residence in areas further South, the gift was given to many. Our dream is of a colony of those such as ourselves, so that we may study our species as humans study themselves. There is so much to learn. We have not yet been able to produce young, but it is possible that other have been more fortunate. Perhaps, if properly administered, the fluid in our fangs can create others of our like from humans, and the species can reproduce in this manner. We have heard of those purported to be human who exhibit some of our characteristics, though all attempts at contact have been fruitless. Our search shall continue. There is no need for haste. After all, we have eternity through which to search, and if there are others of our species, they too will live through the ages with us. Should we be the lone members of our kind, we still have each other, and we have the intense pleasure conveyed by the kiss of the viper.

ronde
ronde
2,242 Followers