Kiss The Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy's response was swift, and positively frosty, with extra icing on. 'I believe you've missed something out of your address to Master Jon, for the second time this evening, Leslie?' she observed, and there was a threat in her voice that they all knew only too well would be fulfilled if apology and a quick shape-up were not rapidly forthcoming.

Leslie's response was immediate. 'Can you please hurry up, Master Jon, sir, is what I meant to say, Mistress Suzy,' she quickly corrected herself.

Suzy sniffed a bit: but no further admonitions or threats were forthcoming, and both Leslie and Jon breathed sighs of relief. Further correction, would, after all, hold up proceedings considerably: and they were just about to get to the really good parts. Instead, Suzy prodded him vigorously in the thigh, and rolled her eyes when he no doubt looked a touch confused about what she wanted of him.

Irritation began to border on fury in her clear green gaze. 'Are you waiting for anything in particular?' she asked, with poisonous sweetness, her hands on her hips in a way that thrust out her breath-stealing cleavage, squeezed into creamy mountains by the neckline of her dress. It finally managed to get the message across, and Jon swallowed a gulp, before apprehensively climbing onto the bed -- steady there, he thought, just don't fall off or do anything stupid like that, it might nix the whole thing -- and straddling himself over the prone, twitching body of Leslie

None of Suzy's -- Madam Suzy's -- scolding had managed to reduce his stinging, throbbing hard-on, and it was fortunate enough at this stage of the game. (How embarrassing would that have been? Suzy would probably have given him a thrashing for not being up to the job. Which might in itself have been enough to solve the problem.) Anyway, who was he kidding: Suzy's scolding was only enhancing his arousal more with every volley and reproof. He fucking loved it. Although not as much as her correction of Leslie That shit was hot, and he had the proof throbbing in his hand, as he unzipped and took it out, to an approving little coo from Suzy, and a head-craning attempt to take a look from Leslie

That got Leslie a sharp little extra twitching slash with the scourge, to which she responded with a thoroughly petulant whine. 'Stop whining,' Mistress Suzy said to her sharply. 'Yes, that was a little extra for you, and it was quite merited, don't pretend you don't know it. No trying to get a look at the goods and easing out of the position you've been prescribed.'

Leslie's petulant little whimper was pretty much a wordless admission of the justice of Suzy's judgement, and Jon took it as his cue to really begin to get this show on the road. He figured an excess of finesse wasn't going to be particularly appreciated in this environment: so he cracked open the condom packet and got on with the old pinch and roll, before re-adjusting his legs and opening up Leslie's so he was lying in between hers. She squeaked as he moved her around, but was quite accommodating and pliable, not to say warm, soft and fleshy in his hands, and the smooth warm heat of her skin gave a hypnotic quality to the experience. He wanted to touch and taste her, could smell her cheap mall-cart scent, so he did, touched and tasted to his heart and dick's content, and Suzy praised him, urged him on. Leslie herself gave contented little whimpering moans: they made his dick throb and he knew it was time to get down to business before he just came in his condom, which would be a truly tragic waste of time and an erection.

So he eased a hand gently underneath Leslie's smooth lightly rounded tummy, and lifted her up so she was resting on her knees instead of lying flat, ass pert and proud and rising high in the air for anyone to see. That exposed her pussy too, and Jon took a deep breath as he got himself lined up behind her and started to ease the head of his cock in, spreading the cheeks of her bum apart to widen her up a bit and give easier access.

Leslie gave a startled little yelp as he pushed the first couple of centimetres in, and Jon froze for a second, before she followed that up with a giddy, high-pitched little giggle, faking him out. 'You little minx,' he said, relaxing, and gave her what-for by pushing in hard and fast and making her squeal for real. She was nicely tight, but lubricated enough -- excited enough, by the spanking and the whipping, the correction and the submission, to be all ready for him and to pant and wince only a little as he slid in up to the hilt, his thick red veined cock finding a nice snug nestling home in her warm wet core.

He still had a firm grip of her hips, stopping her from sliding forwards, and started to ease his dick out of her, ready for a forward thrust, loving the heated clench of her pussy as it sent little shudders and shock-waves of pleasure through his dick and sack. But he was arrested, as Suzy reached around him and slapped his ass firmly, keeping him in place.

'What do you think you're doing?' she asked sharply. And all he could do was to look at her, bewildered. It wasn't that he wanted to offer his dungeon mistress any kind of disrespect: but he thought it was pretty fucking obvious exactly what he was doing. Leslie, too, whined as she was kept waiting, wriggled and squeezed around his cock so that he had to squeeze his eyes shut and concentrate on not shooting his load right then and there.

Suzy's face gentled, just a little bit, as she probably realised from the uncomprehending look on his face that he genuinely didn't have a clue what she was talking about. 'You need to get out of my way,' she explained to him, and when Jon still didn't move, she reached over and took a hold of his hands and eased them further back down Leslie's hips, in the direction of her ass. She got him positioned so that he still had enough of a hold on the squirming girl to keep her in place ready to take his thrusts, but leaving plenty of access for Suzy to get at her ass. And now the light dawned, and he felt his dick harden up to the point he thought it might explode.

Suzy was going to administer correction to Leslie While he fucked her. He couldn't help whimpering out loud at this point.

But Leslie just threw her scourge onto the bedside cabinet, where it clattered and bounced down the side, careless and unheeded. And she lifted her hand, then set her other hand on her tightly clad hip and gave him a quizzical look, and then a nod. 'Off you go, my lad,' she told him. 'And at a gallop, too!'

He tried for control: he thought of holding back, of attempting to make it longer, draw it out and squeeze every last drop of satisfaction from it. But he'd had his orders: and besides, the moment he pulled halfway out, and then thrust back in again, vigorous and making Leslie's ass bounce up with the force of it, Suzy lifted her hand higher, and brought it down fast.

That was it, and there was no possibility of taking it slow and savouring it after that. Instead he let his cock guide him as he rode Leslie, following its lead as he plunged in and out and in and out again She was juicy and delicious, and his cock throbbed as he parted the tightness of her walls, but almost more than that, he was pushed to madness at her loud cries as Suzy let loose a hail of slaps on that rounded, cushioned ass. It wouldn't have been half as pleasurable without the punishment: he could even feel the vibration of the blows as Leslie's ass and pussy shook with them, exerting pressure on his diving, hammering cock. He could feel come beginning to collect in his balls, ready to shoot out in a fierce spasm, and he wished strongly for the ability to prolong it.

But he looked down at Leslie as she flinched and panted in his sturdy grasp, pushing back against his dick harder with every crack of Suzy's hand. He squeezed a hand down further than her tummy, down to her clitoris even as he worked away, his cock working like a thick fleshy engine against the wet resistance of her pussy, and he gave her some stimulation there.

It was enough to bring the pitch of her cries up a notch, so that he didn't know if she was screeching from Suzy's increasingly rapid spanking, sharp hard rapid slaps like hail-stones, or from the pleasure of his rubbing her clitoris and his cock filling her up and leaving her empty and filling her up again. But he couldn't answer the question, because he was busy coming himself, shouting dirty things hoarsely about 'Take it you little bitch,' and 'That'll teach you to show some respect,' and 'Damn well behave,' and then just incoherent shouts as it was dragged out of him and he fell over her as she gave her last spasm with a mewling little pathetic squeak and lay trembling underneath him. Suzy gave one last hard crack to Leslie's right buttock before they fell, and then drew back, standing with her hands on her hips and watching them with an air of satisfaction. And she reached out and gave Jon's own ass a light smack, and he had to confess that he didn't mind at all: or maybe he was just too satisfied and exhausted to feel any sting of humiliation.

There was tenderness in her face as Suzy looked down at them, watching them in their tired, wrecked, sweaty and sore embrace. 'You've done awfully well, my darlings,' she said, fondly, and Jon felt a warm glow at her approval, smiling tiredly up at her, in all her tawdry, fleshy glory, squeezed and laced into her gear so tight her boobs were ready to explode up and out. And she reached out, strong and muscular, and rolled him over a little, so that she could bend and kiss Leslie on her sore, glowing ass cheek: and then lean a little further, tits teetering precariously on the edge of her neckline, to kiss Jon's cheek, too, though his face this time. Her own face was glowing, pleased.

'Awfully well,' she repeated. 'Mistress Suzy is pleased with you.' And beneath him, Leslie gave a thoroughly contented sigh.