Kiss With a Fist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers

Darcy screams reverberated around the room. Eddie didn't care about his rotten day any more, piling all that frustration into every movement. His hands held hers above her head and he continued kissing her.

"Cum for me, motherfucker. Cum inside me."

Eddie grunted and clamped his lips above hers, erupting a flood of cum inside her. He continued thrusting, even as his member unloaded rope after rope. They lay on the floor, panting for breath and wrapped up in each other's sweaty embrace.

He sat up and ran his fingers down her silky thighs. His fingers found a new blemish and circled it.

"You have a rug burn."

"Mmm... the best kind of burn."

****

"What the fuck?!"

Eddie stood aghast at the doorway. Darcy sat at the table, her fingers spread out. She had a knife in her other hand and she was playing the knife game, stabbing the narrow gaps between her fingers in quick succession. She wore a look of disenchantment with many rivulets of tears marking her cheeks. She looked up at him and did not stop her motion with the knife.

"Are you fucking insane? Stop that before you hurt yourself."

She did not relent, plunging her knife into the table with force. The sharp end drove into the woodwork between her fingers in sequence. Deep ridges had formed between her fingers. Her eyes remained fixed on his, a slow film of rage forming over them.

"Why?" he asked exasperatedly, walking towards the table. A vein popped in her temple. Darcy finally stopped driving the knife into the table and stood up, still clutching it tightly. Her free hand picked up a bottle of cheap vodka and drank half of it neat in one go.

"You got a message, fuckface," she spat out vehemently. "Why don't you see who's it from?"

Eddie picked his burner phone off the bed and scrolled down. He sighed when he found a text from Miranda, wanting to meet at the Sunset Motel on Glenmore.

"I swear, baby. It's not what it looks like."

"Okay," she said, approaching him with the knife still firmly held. "What is it? What else is it apart from what it looks like?"

Eddie mumbled incoherently for a few seconds, struggling to come up with a plausible excuse. Finally, he shrugged his shoulders.

"I can't tell you, Darcy. I wish I could, but I really can't."

"Fuck you and your excuses," she snarled in response. "At least be man enough to admit you're cheating on me, humping a floozy in a cheap motel."

"Why don't you calm down and put the knife away now? Let's talk about this."

Darcy swung her arm out, the tip of the knife making a graceful arc through the air and narrowly missing Eddie's arm. He took a few steps back to avoid her next two attempts before the last swing snagged on his shirt, ripping a gash through the fabric.

"I warned you," she mouthed, pointing the business end of the knife at him. "I warned you if you ever slept with that whore again, I was going to cut your balls off."

"Darcy, put that knife away before you hurt someone."

"Oh, I intend to hurt someone all right," she yelled, throwing the knife. Eddie took evasive action and it grazed his shoulder before landing on the shelf behind them. He felt for the trickle of blood.

"See what you did, you crazy bitch?" he yelled back, holding out two bloody fingers.

"I'm just getting started," Darcy said with a manic grin. She lunged at him, driving her nails into his thick jacket. He wrestled it off his shoulders and used the leverage to get some distance between them. She threw it away and looked at him, her face colouring a shade of crimson.

"This is the last time you cheat on me, Goddamit!" she swore. "I'm going to rip you a new one."

She reached out to the table and picked up a plate. Eddie immediately raised his hands to his face. Not a moment too soon - the porcelain dish delivered only an indirect blow to his forearm before shattering to pieces against the wall.

He barely had a chance to lower his arms before Darcy had another plate in her hands. He weaved out of the way just in time and the plate hit the wall to his right.

"What's the matter with you?" he yelled. "Are you trying to wreck this place?"

"I'm way past trying," she riposted, picking up a half full bottle from the table.

"Darcy, honey. I swear it's all a big misunderstanding. I'll clear it up with you later. Right now, I need you to calm down and put the bottle on the table."

It was a mistake to remind her of the bottle, in seconds it was airborne. It flew in a graceful, parabolic trajectory before colliding with the side of Eddie's head. The impact was glancing, but made him slam into the wall shortly after the bottle. A spray of vodka ran down the wall and his clothes. He clutched his head and grimaced, still feeling the impact.

"Did I hurt you?" she drawled sardonically, walking up to him.

"Did something finally rattle that thick skull?"

"Don't tell me that's all it takes to get the great Eddie Dyer on his knees!"

"Did it hurt, Eddie? Did that one punch hurt?," sneered his Dad. He looked up at his face only to see the familiar satisfied smirk.

"Yes it did hurt, motherfucker," he yelled out. Reflexively, his left hand curved upwards through the air and made a powerful connection with her jaw. Darcy was taken off her feet. She landed awkwardly and staggered backwards, catching hold of the kitchen counter to break her fall.

Eddie unsteadily got himself upright again. Darcy lifted her head and smiled at him, blood gushing down the front and corners of her lips. She spat the blood into the sink and looked back, grinning through the red trickle.

"That's what you need, Eddie. No one else can give it to you. Not Miranda or any other slut you pick up off the street. Only me."

In three strides she reached him and clamped her lips down on his. He kissed her hungrily, his tongue diving into her mouth and tasting her blood. The metallic taste of the feistiest Irish blood on this side of the Atlantic was intoxicating.

Their tongues jousted against each other, not ceding an inch. She reciprocated the kiss with twice the passion, devouring his face with her lips and tongue.

"Get the coke," she mouthed between kisses.

****

Darcy sat at the table, emptying the pouch of white powder. She spread it evenly with her fingers, bringing one up to her tongue for a quick taste.

"Where'd you get it from?" she asked, licking her lips.

"The boss has a new supplier. The word is, this stuff comes directly from Colombia. It's as pure as it gets. I got this pouch before our guys mixed their stuff into it."

She took out a dollar bill and straightened the edge before cutting the coke into several thin lines. Eddie watched her practised ease. To think it was only a couple of years back that she was desperate enough for the stuff to sell her body to every dealer in Brooklyn.

Now, it was all under control... give or take the occasional indulgence.

Darcy cut the lines intently. She was used to the process, right down to the exact length and width of each line. She stole a glance at Eddie, grinning through the now visible bruise to the side of his temple.

She had a low opinion of the opposite gender - after all, if her father wasn't a good man, no one could be. They were all assholes and liars, only acting decent because they wanted to get into her pants. The sweaty middle-aged perverts she grinded against for food were barely a notch above the pimps and drug dealers she serviced when she was more desperate.

Monsters, the lot of them. But not Eddie. Never Eddie.

Darcy looked up at him and licked her lips seductively. She rolled up a tenner and stuck one end up her nose. Her eyes remained fixed on Eddie as the tip moved up the white line, inhaling all of it. She threw her head back and her eyes went wide open, feeling her nose and mouth go numb.

The higher quality of the coke hit her like a sledgehammer to the gut. Lightning flashed in her peripheral vision, coalescing into a dazzling psychedelic blur. Balls of colour arced back and forth, racing and interweaving before her before exploding. Her body felt lighter than air and her mind went completely blank. Somewhere in the distorted silhouettes, she made out Eddie looking at her with a smile.

"Fuuuuuuckkkk!" she wailed and spread her arms over her head.

"Can't let you have all the fun," Eddie said, partaking in some snow himself.

The effort of standing proved too much for her jelly knees. She fell on top of him and her lips immediately sought out his. The kiss was tender and studied. They fell off the dusty couch to the floor and she rolled off him, laughing for exactly no reason.

Eddie saw her face amidst a starry sky. Every syllable of her lilted laugh reached him stretched out in time. He heard her voice call out to him from the farthest reaches of the cosmos. The stars swirled around them.

She interrupted his high by rolling back atop his supine form. She looked down at his eyes, seeing her face in vivid technicolour. Her lips pressed against his forehead, then his cheek and trailed down to his neck. She nuzzled into him, her lips never losing touch with his skin.

One of Darcy's hands reached up and gently circled his bruise. He hardly felt the pain now, but it still felt soothing when she let her fingers caress the blackened skin. She reached up and gently blew over it.

"I'm sorry for that. I really didn't mean to hurt you so bad."

"Shh... don't apologise."

"I'm so fucked up," she lamented, kissing the bruised skin. "I hurt the one guy I'm crazy about."

"It's going to be all right."

Her kisses moved down his nose to his lips once more. They kissed sensually, with an exquisite ardency. Each movement of their lips and tongues was synchronised, like it was one soul residing in two bodies.

The feeling of euphoria went through both their bodies, racing through every nerve until they were swallowed whole in its grasp. Eddie blinked, seeing the sharp features of the girl he loved against a rapidly whirling background of stars. Her pale white skin, her full red lips and her alluring eyes - they all stared back at him in sharp focus. His fingers reached out and caressed her cheek. She smiled and closed her eyes, feeling his rough, calloused hands graze her skin. Her small hand reached out and held his wrist, slowly moving it in circles.

He released his hand and let it trail down Darcy's neck. His lips followed, planting kisses along the way. She held his head, guiding him down past her collarbone and to her luscious breasts. His roving lips found her nipples and took turns on them. Eddie held them in his mouth and let his tongue rub the sensitive buds.

Darcy squealed when Eddie detached his mouth and held her nipples with his hands. He held each of them between his index finger and thumb, tweaking them in opposite direction. She moaned hotly into his mouth while he continued pinching and pulling unabated.

"That's it, Eddie. Keep doing that," she said, each syllable choked out in a breathless gasp. She was on her hands and knees above him now, her pendulous breasts hanging at the perfect height for his hands and mouth. They were swollen with the potent cocktail of euphoria and arousal.

Darcy's knees abruptly gave way and she collapsed on top of him, giggling for no apparent reason. She grabbed his sides and flipped them around so he was on top.

He raised himself on his elbows, giving her a full view of his chiselled abs. Her arms went around his back and she pulled him down, her nails digging into the skin. He stifled a cry of pain when she grunted and dug even deeper.

"I'm still mad at you, asshole. I mean, why the fuck do you need to go sleep with anybody else? I'm right here, aren't I?"

Eddie didn't deign to answer that question, instead occupying himself with a fresh series of kisses on her neck and chest. She grabbed his shoulder hard and went on.

"Have I ever said no? Is there anything those sluts will do for you that I won't? I don't think so. All you need to do is ask, mister."

He was barely aware of her words any longer. The dirty walls of their squalid little place were slowly coming back into focus as the high wore off around the edges. All of a sudden, Darcy pushed him backwards. He stumbled on the floor and she held his knees and parted them, exposing his hardening member to her eager gaze.

"You're getting hard again. The coke must be wearing off."

Darcy immediately brought her mouth down to his crotch and engulfed the full length of his hardness at once. Her silky lips squeezed around the girth and she suctioned him into her mouth. Her tongue went all over the surface of his cock. She held the base of his member and took her mouth off, seeing multiple strands of saliva joining her mouth to the tip of his erection.

He was fully erect now and she could feel his turgid flesh throb and pulse under her grip. She stuck her tongue out to lick it, the tip going over the network of veins all the way to the purple head.

"Does Miranda do this for you? Do you like it better when she does it?"

"No. Only you."

"Then fucking let me do it more often, rather than fucking her in a fleabag motel."

She let her tongue slurp up one side of his cock, all the way from the base to the tip. The journey down was more slow and tortuous. She repeated the motion, letting her tongue bathe him with saliva. Eddie groaned and held her head as she bobbed up and down.

When Darcy finally took all of him in her mouth, his eyes went wide. He looked down to her nose touching abdomen and the head of his cock, snugly nestled in her throat. She looked up at him through her beautiful eyes, as if seeking approval. He smiled and gently began moving his hips back and forth.

She was used to suppressing her gag reflex and deep-throated him with acquired ease. Her tongue wrapped around the hardness in her mouth. Her cheeks puffed with the effort.

Eddie felt the familiar stirring in his bowels. The feeling of her mouth drove him to paroxysms of ecstasy. His balls tightened and he felt the tell-tale tingling within him moments before he unloaded a load inside her. His member jerked and spasmed, spewing spurts of cum down her throat. She took them gratefully.

Eventually, he withdrew his shrivelling member from her mouth, seeing remnants of his semen dribble down the corners of her mouth to her chin. She licked her lips, taking some of it back into her mouth. He lay on the floor, recuperating from the force of his orgasm.

Darcy, however, wasn't quite done.

In a flash, she straddled his hips and pushed his head down on the dirty floor. Her fingernails dug into his chest.

"Now you'll know what it is like to be with a real woman."

She got up on her knees and held his rapidly hardening cock to her slick entrance. He looked down his body to see his head held tantalizingly close to her lower lips. She smiled at him and jerked him a few times, until he was fully hard once more. She slowly sank herself down, relishing the delicious sensation of her walls being stretched. He filled her out like a glove one size too small.

Darcy leaned forward, pressing her ample boobs into his chest. Her hips began to gyrate, grinding themselves against his pelvis. He held her ass tightly, controlling her speed. She kissed him on the forehead and cheeks tenderly, leaving a trail of kisses all the way to his shoulder. Her lips pressed against his shoulder blade before she bit down hard enough to draw blood.

"You deserve that for what you did."

Abruptly, he lifted his hips off the floor in a powerful thrust. The feeling of the hard erection driving into her body took her by surprise. His lips curled into a wicked smile and he slammed upwards again.

She took the hint and timed her strokes so that she pushed down at the same time he thrust upwards. For a brief instant his cock was visible between their bodies before their bodies came together with the delicacy of a car crash. The opposite forces impaled Eddie's erection into places of her she had not known about.

In one thrust, he pushed right into her G spot. The sudden impact made her scream and her eyes bugged out of her head. He continued his movements, spurring her to lofty peaks of arousal. Her screams and encouragement melded into an incoherent babble, a decadent symphony of pure, unbridled pleasure.

There was no apartment, no street, no neighbourhood, no Brooklyn. There was no present, no future, no past. No trauma or ruined childhoods. There were no fallen heroes. There were no drugs or gangs. There simply was the colossal force of the imminent climax, hurtling towards them like an onrushing train. They floated in an empty space of sexual nirvana, disconnected from every aspect of reality. All they saw was each other and the promise of a climax beyond all others.

The sheer force of the orgasm swept Darcy away. She felt every nerve ending in her body light up and then scorch themselves to ashes. It seemed as if her entirety had morphed into one large erogenous zone. All of her felt the intensity of the orgasm explode from her pussy and course throughout her, cascading over her senses. She jerked and thrashed atop her lover, feeling the sensory overload rip her in half. A riot of colours unfurled in front of her before erupting in a dazzling glare.

She rolled off Eddie and lay on her back, a sheen of sweat visible over her pale skin. She took deep breaths, her breasts ballooning up with each one. Her hair was plastered to her face and she felt like she had run a marathon at one sprint. Her trembling hand reached for his flaccid cock, feeling the wetness of their combined juices.

Slowly, Darcy turned to her side and rested against her panting lover. Her hands toyed with his sparse chest hair.

"That... was... wow," she gasped out.

He did not respond, simply holding her tightly to himself. The sweat clung onto both of them, joining them together in a tangle of human flesh. The world gradually came back into focus, the aftermath of the mutual climax still lingering in every cell.

"You know," began Darcy. "There are still four more lines of coke on the table. It would be a shame to let it go to waste."

Eddie sighed and kissed her hair. She was truly one of a kind.

****

A FEW HOURS LATER

Eddie winced when he felt the sting of the rubbing alcohol against his wound. Darcy carefully spread it all around the gash with a wad of cotton. She had already tended to his temple and the side of his head. The shoulder was the last of his wounds... for now.

"Does it still hurt?"

"I'll live. Finish stitching me up fast, I have a busy night ahead of me."

"Hold on," she gritted, carefully looping the thread through his skin. She was quite used to doing it now.

He took a swig of beer, feeling the dull pinch on his skin as the sutures closed the wound. He wearily surveyed the wreck that their lovemaking had left.

"Where are you going, Eddie?"

"For starters, the boss has told me to go to old man Louie's bakery. He's a couple of months behind on his protection money and I need to remind him of that."

"Nooo, not Uncle Louie. I love his pastries."

"Me too, but what can I do? Times are bad. If he gets away without paying his dues to the mob, the other shops down the street might get the same idea. We wouldn't want that now, would we?"

"Please tell me you're not going to hurt him."

"Not this time. This time I'll just break a few display cases and scare him. I hope he learns and pays up by next week. I really don't want to have to visit him again."

Darcy sighed with resignation. "At least grab me a cannoli while you're there."

"You got it," he replied, rising up and testing his shoulder with a few air punches. He looked back at her.

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers