Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no sugar, not in those. Too low. What size do you wear?"

"Nines"

"Perfect. Come with me" I headed off for my room so we can get proper pair of heels for her to use.

I bent going through my closet for the shoes. I was a lover of shoes. I had many pairs and they were all stored in their boxes.

"Got a factory in there?" she asked laughing.

"You could sure say that again. I go crazy for shoes"

The laughing continued behind me and as she trailed off, she asked "Is that your sister"

Without turning to look I knew she was referring to the picture I had of Desiree, my ex, on my bookstand. I hesitated a while

"umm... no"

My back was still turned, but I wasn't looking for shoes. Dare I say anymore? I decided against it. I didn't want to make her nervous. I continued searching through the shoes until came up with two pairs.

Turning to her with them, she was sitting on my bed with the picture frame of Desiree in her hand. I am not certain why she was so bold, and it made me uncomfortable. Especially knowing what was on the back it. As I thought this she flipped the picture over, then read aloud "Kisses to your lips..." She looked up at me. Her eyes held mines. Those warm, yet powerful eyes. I felt mesmerized by them. She continued reading .."Both sets of them"

I remained fixed in front of the closet, boxes in hand. Looking at her, not uttering a word. What was that look I saw in her eyes? I tried to read her. I couldn't. Not knowing what she was thinking made me nervous. She tenderly laid down the frame then got up coming towards me. When she got to me, she placed her hands softly over mines on the boxes. She leaned in towards me, towards my lips. I closed my eyes and waited, but her lips didn't meet mines. Instead, I felt them at my earlobe. They brushed gently over it. A gasp escaped my lips.

"so you do understand what I was saying earlier" She whispered. She was referring to the statement about someone special as compared to a boyfriend.

With that she suddenly, withdrew taking the boxes out of my hand. Before she turned to walk away, I noticed a brazen smile on her face.

What on earth was this young woman up to? Was she teasing me? How did she do that to me? My response earlier, or lack of, confused me. Why did she make me so nervous?.. I was twice her age! Why did I feel like putty a little while ago? All these questions bombarded me as she walked away.

I gingerly followed her outside, taking my questions with me.

When I got out, she was in the verandah putting on the higher of the shoes, a 4" pair of black pumps.

As she looked up as I approached, I saw a change in her eyes. The look that had me a bit intimidated and nervous earlier, was gone. It was replaced by the innocent, cheerful twinkle. She showed absolutely no sign of anything just transpiring between us.

Dare I say something? I decided against it. After all. It really was her shot to call. I said nor did anything.

I went to the stereo and tried to regain the friendly but professional attitude I had when working with the girls. I selected a CD that had some upbeat music on it. As the music started, so did she, from one end of the verandah to the next. Her slim, lithe, figure swaying, as if she was on the greatest runway. She was wonderful. Her turns precise and poses snappy. And that gorgeous smile. I didn't see much room for any assistance from me. My work would be easy.

"Brilliant" I exclaimed as the song ended "You're so natural, so relaxed." I said going to take off the music. "Look out Tyra Banks. Here comes Ava Sharp!"

"Was I really that good" she asked laughing

"Yes Sweetie, that good, lets hope you carry that on stage with you"

"Okay, but to make a true comparison to Tyra Banks, you've got to see me in my underwear." There was that look again. Equally I was turned into putty again. What is it with that woman?! She stood looking at me intently, holding my eyes. I bid myself to say something. But what? ‘Get some control!' I urged myself. ‘Take a hold of this!'

"I guess you're right." I said pausing, "Then there is only one way to know" I said stepping towards her.

"One thing though, I don't have on a bra" she said in a very sultry tone

"Hmm.." I murmured equally matching her tone and look. I slightly brushed my hand over her breast. I felt, then saw her nipple grow taut. "then I guess I wont be able to make that comparison" I said quickly backing away. Two can play that game, I thought. I looked as her head hung and her face flush. ‘Nice' I thought to myself, who's left hanging now? "Remind your mom to send me the pictures. I'll talk to you next week."

I turned my back, leaving her removing the shoes, as I walked away smiling. No way was I letting a nineteen year old tease me and get away with it.

About two minutes later I heard her call out to me that she was leaving. Moments later I listened to the engine hum as she drove off.

Though I now thought to myself that I had ‘control' of things, I still wondered what was going on with Ava. Was she truly coming one to me?. Did she want me? Why would she want a woman twice her age? It's been so long since I've been with someone. Should I encourage any further advances made by her? Were there going to be any further advances be her? Were they truly advances at all?

I continued with my battling thoughts but as my day continued they became less and less a bother. I just set them aside, thinking that they meant nothing, that I was getting ahead of myself.

* * *

As promised, her mother brought the documents and photos to me Monday morning. I scanned the photos, did the letters and sent them out. Within an hour, just about all the contacts called me. As I anticipated, they fell in love with Ava. Her beauty captured them and they each agreed to sponsor the different things being requested.

In total I was able to get outfits, jewelry and shoes for any promotional advertisements or events leading up to the show and for the night of the show as well. I was able to get the fabric and accessories I needed for her gown. I was also able to get money, to the tune of $10,000. It was much more than I hoped for. This would be able to amply cover all foreseen expenses, including entertainment.

I called Ava at the photo studio where she worked. Not giving her the news, I asked her to meet me for lunch at the same restaurant from before.

When I got to the restaurant, she was already there. She was sitting at the bar, looking as beautiful as ever, in a red halter-top. Her back so invitingly smooth.

"Hey you" I said coming up behind her, sitting on the stool next to her.

"Hi" She said cheerily. Ohh.. That smile!! "So, to what do I owe this lunch date?"

"Can't your Chaperon just want to see you for lunch?" I asked innocently.

"Ohh comn!!. You said you had good news! Stop playing with me!"

‘Ohhh.. How I wish I was' I thought dreamily, trying hard not to look at her beautiful breasts that were revealed to me by the top.

"Wish you were what?" She asked in that sexy tone that drove me crazy a few days ago. I hadn't realized that I had spoken aloud. I didn't try to cover it up though. I just attempted to move on with the conversation.

"The sponsors called" I said. It seemed that, that held her attention and she didn't pursue an answer to the question she just asked.

"Go on"

"Well it seems that we got more than we bargained for"

"You're kidding me.. So soon? How much more?!"

I proceeded to list what we got from whom. Her face lit up with each sentence. When it all sank it. She screamed,

"This is great news. I can just kiss you!!" and in a much lower tone after purposely pausing, "Which set of lips do you prefer I kiss?" her eye twinkled wickedly.

I couldn't believe she just did that, and I realized then that if I intended to be around her until the show I would have to maintain my sanity, my composure and my professionalism. To do that, we needed to get things out in the open. Useless worry was going to do neither of us any good.

"Listen Ava. Lets talk about this"

"About what, the money?" she said with feigned innocence.

"No Ava, you know that's not what I'm referring to. I'm talking bout us, and our err--relationship. What is it that you want with me, apart from having me be your Chaperon for the show?"

She didn't hesitate one bit with her answer. It came as to-the-point and precise as imaginable and I was taken aback for a while "I want you"

"I am serious Ava"

"So am I Jordan. We've already discovered that we share a certain .. umm.. quality in common and I don't see any problems. Is the woman from the photo still around?"

"No she isn't"

"Okay, so we're both unattached. We can take this where ever we want to." She paused. "When is the last time you've had someone make love to you Jordan?"

"Excuse me?" Her directness knocked me completely away. I hadn't anticipated any such reaction from her.

"You heard me. When was the last time you've had a woman touch those breasts. Hmm?.. Or rub your thighs?" with that she rested her hand on my leg, massaging it with her fingertips.

I was lost in the sensations that she brought on and a short moaned escaped my lips.

"See. I know it has been a while"

I snapped out of my trance-like state as her fingers stopped moving.

"Christ Ava!! This is only the third time we've met. Why are you so certain of this?"

"Because I've felt it. I've felt it from the first meeting. And I know you feel it to. I see it in the way you look at me, I see it in your eyes. Are you going to tell me that you don't want me."

Ava's outspoken quality alarmed me more and more. Here is this young woman, literally persuing me, not even blinking an eye. She was dead serious. But why?

"I'm not saying I don't, but -"

"Do you?"

"Yes, but-"

She cut me off yet again "Then there are no buts"

"There are buts Ava. Do you think we'll be able to maintain both a personal and professional relationship together? We'll be together a lot of the time? Can both survive? One will lack because of the other. What if things don't work as you want it to? Would your performance for the show be ruined? Don't you think that am right?" I rambled wondering if I was asking myself the questions, rather than her.

"That's probably it Jordan. You think too much. If we want it to work, it'll work"

I wouldn't imagine that this young woman could be so stubborn. And in the back of my head, I was telling myself that I was a bloody fool to turn down this attractive, evidently hot-blooded little lioness. If she was this dominant in such a situation, what would she be like in bed? I tucked that thought away saying to her, "It can't work"

"If you say so Jordan" She crooned bringing her face closer to mine "But you I will have you." With that she got up and walked away. I couldn't believe it. This woman wants me and she is telling me in no uncertain terms that she will have me. I scolded myself for turning her down, but my scolding was truly a mask, for I did know why I did it. I was fearful. It was my age.

I was twice her age and I doubted myself. I have never had such a young lover and while I wanted to, I still wondered why would she be interested in me. My body isn't what it used to be. She was so beautiful. She can have anyone she wanted. Why me?

* * *

For the next two weeks Ava and I didn't see nor speak to each other. There was no reason and I guessed neither of us pushed it. Her mother and I spoke a few times concerning Ava's talent piece. She was going to do a dance and for that she had a choreographer. Money was out of the way, so we had no major concerns.

The next time Ava and I spoke was the Saturday morning of the general meeting with the organizers, models and managers.

She called saying that her car was in the garage, and was wondering if she could ride with me to the meeting.

That was fine with me and even if it wasn't, I still had no choice. It was my duty. I picked her up a little after noon. The meeting was at one. She was wearing black close fitting pants and a white cowl neck top. Her hair flowed loosely down her back. She looked wonderful.

We talked about what to expect at the meeting, seeing the other girls for the first time. Nothing came up remotely close to our conversation two weeks ago.

The meeting went well. The girls were all lovely, but much mingling and conversation was not done between them. The organizers basically briefed us on the actual night of the show. How the categories will flow, the voting systems and so on. They also had a pattern of the swimsuit that the girls would be using. The contestants had options of colours and style (as in whether they wanted 2 piece or whole suit) but he swimsuits were the same. We picked a red 2 piece suit, knowing it would work well with her "Tropical Bloom' theme for the night. We were given a schedule of activities for the next two months, the first being a promotion photo shoot the following week. There were a number of gala events that they had to make appearances at, a few conferences and interviews, and then rehearsals in the last two weeks. It seemed that only then did the full responsibility of entering such a pageant sink in with the girls. They were all quiet throughout.

We left the building around 6:00 pm, though the girls we silent, the Managers and Chaperons had much to ask and discuss.

On the drive back home, I drove slowly while we spoke about the meeting. The road had very little traffic and we were able to take our time.

Ava didn't stop talking. Her excitement was through the roof, as I suspected it would be, but she was also a bit nervous.

"What if its too much?" she asked worriedly.

"No time for any jitters" I said cheerfully, trying to wipe that thought out of her head. "You know that title is yours. If you want it, take it"

"Yes, but does that apply to anything?"

At the time, not seeing where she was going with this I responded "Of course and don't let anyone tell you differently"

"Good' she said emphatically, turning around in her seat to face me "Then you wont mind this" as she said that she reached over to my legs, slowly creeping her hand up my thighs. She stopped for a while at the hem of my skirt, rubbing my thighs gently.

"Ava, do you want us to run of the road" I asked, trying to keep focus on driving

"No" she said innocently

"If you keep this up we will" Her hand felt so good against my bare leg.

Her hand now went pass the hem of my skirt, and her fingers crept around to my inner thighs. I gasped as I felt her fingers tracing the elastic band of my thong "Ava" I moaned. "Don't"

She ignored me. "Pull over" she said calmly and I felt her tug at my crotch and then her fingers were at my now moist entrance.

"I'll say it again Jordan. Pull over"

Her voice was soft but commanding. Her fingertip lightly brushed over my clit, and this was all the egging on I needed. I knew that passing lights from vehicle would spot on us, but I couldn't be bothered. She was teasing me badly, and I had to let her continue. I pulled over unto the shoulder and turned off my lights. As I did this she pushed her seat back, then brought her hands back to my skirt working at pushing it up.

"Turn around"

I turned around in my seat to face her.

"Spread your legs for me Jordan. Wider" She cooed sweetly as she assisted me in placing one leg on her side while the other remained on the floor on my side. I was totally open to her view, to her use. She looked at me with a hunger in her eyes. She began massing my lips through the panties. I felt my wetness grow with each rub of her fingers. She pulled across the crotch and plunged one finger into my wetness. I moaned at this pleasant invasion. She curled her finger up, slowly but firmly massaging my G-spot.

"ohhh.. Ava"

"You like that?" she asked

"Oh yes yes" I moaned as her other hand began gently rubbing my clit. I began rocking my hips against her hands. This felt so great. I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming. I closed my eyes and rolled back my head as her rubbing grew faster and harder.

And then suddenly, she stopped.

"Gawd no!!.." I cried out, jerking my head up. I was on the brink of erupting

She was sitting smiling at me.

"no Ava. Don't do this. Please" I needed her fingers back on my clit, working their magic.

"Please what?"

"I need to cum"

"So"

"Please make me cum, please play with my pussy" I couldn't believe she was doing his to me.

"So you change your mind about two weeks ago?" her fingers crept slowly up my thigh once again.

"Yes!!.... No. no."

"Which is it?" She crooned and her fingers slowly probed my entrance.

"Oh.. Fuck! Just make me cum!! I need to"

"I'll take that as a yes" she said wickedly smiling at me. Her fingers began their assault on my clit yet again, and gradually she built me back up. I felt my juices oozing out of me, running down my thighs. I began bucking my hips wildly against her hand as she finger fucked me and rubbed my clit with a fury. My climax kept building and then suddenly it erupted from with me like a volcano. I cried out her name as the convulsions hit me. She kept the rubbing on my clit and gradually brought me back down. I lay back against the door as my legs trembled. It had been so long since my body felt the wonders of another set of fingers; so long since I came at the hands of another woman.

She smiled at me, as she continued to massage my pussy, her eyes twinkling. "Told you you'd be mines"

I could say nothing. My chest was still heaving and my pussy still quivering.

She brought her fingers to her lips licking them one by one, slowly, holding my eyes. "Mmmm " she murmured, "next time I want this directly on my tongue"

I couldn't believe this young vixen sitting here in front of me.

"I think I better drive the rest of the way" she said opening the door. She walked around the car coming to my side,

I managed to scoot myself over to the passenger side without getting out.

I laid my head back against the seat dreamily as she pulled off and somewhere I dozed off. I was awaken by Ava calling my name. We had stopped. "Do something for me?" she asked when I opened my eyes. "Slip those panties off for me. I want to have something to go to bed with tonight."

I looked out and we were outside her house. I was a bit disappointed. I was hoping that we would have gone to my place. I don't know if she saw it on my face, but she said nothing.

"I'll sit with you a while, while you fully wake up. Don't want you sleeping on the wheel" she said grinning.

I still hadn't moved.

"Not gonna take them off for me?" she asked with faked innocence. "You know I'll take it if I want it" she said grinning wickedly. I couldn't help but smile.

"You are priceless!. You know that?" I asked laughing, then eased off the seat, removing my wet thongs"

"And so are these" she said bringing it to her nose, before putting it into her purse.

The light in her house came on. I quickly tugged down my skirt as Ava got out of the drivers seat. What would her family think if they knew off what had happened? I was only a few years younger than her mother. They couldn't find out. I wondered if they knew she was a lesbian? I opened the door stepping out of the car. As we crossed the front of the car Ava whispered to me. "Kisses to your lips" and smiled. I turned and watch as she sashayed her great ass up the steps to her house. I got into the car and drove home, trying hard not to let my vivid memory of her fingers on my clit disturb me from driving.

* * *

The next few days I didn't see or hear from Ava. I did not call her, for really I had no reason to, professionally that is. I wanted to know where her head was in relation to me, in relation to us. I wanted her badly. I was attracted to her before, but her magical fingers saw to it that the attraction it grew into more. I longed for her to be with me; to touch me again. I dared not call her though. I couldn't let her know how much of an impact she had on me. I was supposed to be a grown, experienced woman. How on earth did I let this teenager get me so twisted?