Kisses from Emily

Story Info
Father and step daughter grow closer.
3k words
4.45
66.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,547 Followers

It is not in any sense an attempt to blame her to say that it all began with a kiss from Emily. I married Marie ten years before, when her daughter Emily was only eight. I legally adopted Emily and raised her as though she was my natural daughter. Marie bailed out on Emily and I after eight years of marriage, so I became the only real parent Emily had.

Emily was a good girl, very well behaved, and made good grades in school - good enough to get her a scholarship to a small public college in our town. The scholarship only covered tuition, but she lived at home, so the only real other expense for college was books.

Emily was a cute girl, with a nice figure, but acted and dressed kind of nerdy. She was smart, but never hung with the in-group, either in high school or college. She never seemed to have any interest in dating, either boys or girls, and I worried about her, but she told me she was fine.

After her mother walked out on us, Emily started to get more casual in her attire around the house, often wearing just bra and panties, and sometimes just in panties. I told her she ought to wear more clothes, and she laughed and said she was more comfortable that way, and what did it matter it was just the two of us, daddy and daughter. After a while, I just decided to humor her.

Shortly after her eighteenth birthday, she was dressed and leaving for school, when she kissed me goodbye. A goodbye kiss was hardly unusual, but this was not the usual goodbye kiss. She kissed me full on the lips, with a hint of tongue for several seconds, very deeply and passionately. I stood there shocked, as she said "Bye, bye daddy," and left the house.

I hadn't had a kiss like that since the early years of my marriage to Marie. All day at work, I found myself thinking about that kiss. As I thought about it, I'd start to get a hard-on, and try to tell myself that was not appropriate, because Emily was my daughter - step-daughter, true, but daughter.

When I got home from work, Emily was there in bra and panties, as she so often was, doing her reading and homework. She got up came over threw her arms around my neck and kissed me very passionately again, with her nearly naked body firmly against my body. She let go, went back to her chair and resumed reading.

Once I was over my shock, and felt fully in control of myself, I walked over and sat down by Emily.

"Yes, daddy?"

"Emily dear. The way we just kissed..."

"We always kiss hello and goodbye."

"But that wasn't a father-daughter kiss, that was like a kiss between lovers."

"Well I do love you, but that's because you're my daddy. Why shouldn't I love you? Why shouldn't I kiss you like I love you?"

"I'm just worried that kind of kiss can lead us places we shouldn't go."

"We don't have to go there, daddy. But why shouldn't we be able to kiss?"

"We can kiss..."

"Well then, we shouldn't have a problem then, should we, daddy?"

What was I going to do? Tell her that I was sexually aroused by her kiss. That would sound like I was the one with a problem.

"Let's just make sure we don't get too carried away."

"I'm not getting carried away. I'm just kissing my daddy so you know I love you."

Obviously I wasn't getting anywhere, any more than I got anywhere when I tried to get her to wear more clothes. I knew I'd have to think about how to approach it.

I changed clothes and began making dinner, but every time I thought about the kiss, or when I saw my nearly naked step-daughter, my dick woke up and reminded me that I was still a sexual creature, and now so was she.

She often seemed to find both a reason and opportunity to kiss me, and the kisses never failed to arouse me. Later that evening, after she finished her studying, she joined me to watch TV, as she so often did. We often cuddled a bit while watching TV, but now it seemed far more sexually charged. As it got late I suggested that maybe she change to a nightgown or nightshirt for bed.

She came back in a shirt that came down just below her ass, and it was obvious that she was now without a bra. Her nipples stood at attention as she lay down across my lap. It was not that unusual for her to lie on my lap, it was just that things had seemed so much more sexually charged that day.

As she shifted about, her nightshirt rode up just a little to reveal that she wasn't wearing panties either. The way she lay there, I didn't see her pussy, but got a good view of her ass. I started to get a hard-on, which made her shift her hips around on my lap, and as she turned onto her back, I got a clear view of her pussy.

Her pussy was not shaved, but the hair was neatly trimmed. She opened her legs and it was all I could do to keep from staring at her cute little twat.

"I'm getting tired, daddy. Would you kiss me goodnight?"

I leaned to the side to kiss her, and she grabbed my head, holding it firmly as she gave me the most passionate kiss I'd had in my nearly forty years of life. After about a minute, she broke the kiss, and I struggled to catch my breath and clear my head.

She got up off my lap, not bothering to smooth her nightshirt. As she stood in front of me, I still had quite a clear view of her pussy. As she turned and walked to her bedroom, her ass was still visible and it swayed in a manner that made my hard-on even harder.

I dearly wanted to go relieve my sexual tension, but I knew if I did, I'd be masturbating to the thought of Emily's pussy, and ass. No, it isn't the same as touching her, but it still felt wrong, and I didn't want to do that.

I normally sleep in my jockey shorts, so I shed pants and shirt and lay down in bed. I was restless, thinking about Emily and how much I'd been turned on by her kisses and her nakedness. I was restless, tossing and turning, unable to sleep.

As I lay there, the bedroom door opened and Emily came in.

"Daddy, I had a bad dream, and when I woke, I heard a strange noise outside."

I knew all the doors and windows were closed and locked, but was about to go double check.

"Please, daddy, just let me lie here with you, and just hold me."

Here I was, unable to sleep because I was horny and thinking about my daughter, and now she wanted to get in bed with me.

"Please, daddy. I'm not sure about the sound, maybe I dreamed that too. But my dream was so terrible, I just need you to hold me."

She would not tell me what her dream was about, but she got in my bed, under the covers, and gently snuggled up to me so I was spooning with her. She took my hand and placed it just below her breast, and shifted her hips a bit to get us as close together as possible. As she did, I could tell her nightshirt had ridden up and her bare ass was against my groin and my dick that was just barely contained by my shorts. She made a very satisfied sound and quickly seemed to fall asleep. By this time, I was physically, and emotionally exhausted, and I fell asleep, though I slept very fitfully.

When I woke, Emily was still firmly against me, my dick was still very hard, and now my hand was holding her breast firmly.

"Daddy, you shouldn't touch me there unless you plan on doing something about it."

I let go of her boob, and rolled away, onto my back. To my shock, Emily climbed right on top of me.

"After that kind of wake up, I deserve a nice good morning kiss."

I could tell her naked loins were across me, while I could feel her erect nipples against my chest, through her nightshirt. I gave her a quick kiss, hoping that would get her off me.

"You can do a lot better than that. And I'm not leaving until you do."

I began kissing her more passionately, and as I did, she grabbed my hands and placed them firmly on her naked ass. I moved my hands across her ass, and as I did, she squirmed and moaned in a very satisfied way. I paused in my kissing.

"Not quite yet. A little more."

After a couple minutes more, she paused.

"That's much better."

She got off me, and out of bed, still not smoothing her nightshirt, which seemed bunched around her waist.

"I need to shower for school. Can I use your bathroom? Please, daddy."

I nodded and she wiggled off into my bathroom, not bothering to close the door, and throwing me a kiss along the way. I pulled on some pants, and stumbled into the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast for Emily and me.

In a little while, she came out of my bedroom with a towel wrapped loosely around her and not really covering her nether regions very well. She came over and kissed me very deeply. As she did the towel came loose and fell to the floor, so I had my daughter with her completely naked body pressed against me, and kissing me. I almost creamed my shorts on the spot.

"Darned towel. I suppose I shouldn't have taken it out of your bathroom anyhow."

She picked the towel off the floor, and instead of wrapping it back around her, just handed it to me, smiled and walked to her bedroom. I sat there stunned, with my cock throbbing in my pants. I did not dare move, because any friction across my dick even from clothes, and I knew I'd come.

In a couple of minutes, Emily came out of her room, wearing only the laciest, most see-thru bra and panties I'd ever seen on her. She ate her breakfast, as I sat transfixed by the sight of her, still afraid if I moved I'd come on the spot. She finished, and I told her I'd clean up. She thanked me, gave me another passionate kiss and walked back to her room, with her hips swaying more than I'd ever seen them.

Once, I felt a little more under control, I cleaned up the kitchen and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I was heading to my bedroom to get ready for work, when Emily came out of her room, dressed for school. She gave me another long kiss, told me goodbye and left. As soon as she was gone, I went in my bathroom, and jerked off before showering. Yes, I thought about my daughter. I couldn't help it, but I had to do something to relieve this.

In one way, I disgusted myself. Emily was my daughter. I shouldn't be having these sorts of feelings about her. I shouldn't be thinking about her naked body, or her pussy, boobs, or ass. I shouldn't be thinking about sticking my dick in that sweet pussy as I beat my meat. But I was doing all those things. Not only was I doing them, but I had the most satisfying orgasm I'd had in years while thinking about them. I was ashamed, deeply ashamed, even as I wanted to screw my own daughter.

I went to work and only did half of what I should have, because any time I paused for a second, I thought about Emily. When I got home from work, I didn't see her immediately. I went into the living room and found her lying on the sofa, in her nightshirt, with it again creeping up to give a glimpse of her so sweet pussy. I wanted that pussy even though my mind said I shouldn't do it.

She heard me there and got up off the sofa and walked over to me. She grabbed my face and began kissing me passionately. As soon as I'd seen her pussy, I got a hard-on, but now it was so hard it almost hurt. I kissed her back and grabbed her ass and began to caress it. I swear, I wasn't even thinking, my body was reacting, even as my mind screamed for me to stop. I couldn't stop.

"Daddy, I love you so much."

"And I love you too darling."

"Daddy, I want to be your only love, your forever love."

I couldn't even speak, as she took my jacket and tie off me. She led me over to the sofa and unbuttoned my shirt.

"Relax daddy. You've had a hard day. Sit with me and cuddle."

Cuddle? At that instant, I wanted nothing so much as to pull off her nightshirt and have my way with her. She sat me down, lay on my lap, and began kissing me, even as my hard-on was threatening to rip its way out of my pants.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Darling, you're as beautiful a woman as any man could hope for."

"Then kiss me, touch me, and show me how beautiful you think I am."

I lay back on the sofa, with her on top of me. We kissed and I stroked her back and her ass.

"You say I'm beautiful, but you haven't even touched my boobs."

With that, she pulled off her nightshirt, to leave her completely naked on top of me. She moved up so her left breast hovered right above my mouth. I was out of control. My conscious mind was no longer functioning as my animal instincts took over completely. I began kissing and sucking on her left boob, as my left hand caressed her right boob, and my right hand kept playing with her ass.

After several minutes, I switched sides and kissed her right boob while I played with her left boob. Before long she moaned and shrieked. She stiffened and began pumping her loins against my thigh.

"Daddy, that was wonderful, but I'm afraid I'm messing up your clothes."

Her pussy was wet and left a huge wet spot on my pants, just inches from my very hard prick. She pulled off my shirt and tee shirt, and unzipped my pants, where my dick was straining to get out of its prison. I lifted my hips and she pulled off my pants and underwear. My prick popped free and stood straight up.

"I think somebody likes me."

"Darling, daddy loves you."

Emily took the head of my dick in her mouth. She giggled and lay down on me with her pussy right above my face. I began licking her pussy, as she moved up and down my dick, taking more of it in her mouth each stroke. I licked her pussy and nibbled on her clit, as a snuck a finger in her twat, moving it in and out. I could not get too far, because it was obvious she had an intact hymen.

The thought went through my mind that I was some sort of pervert to go 69 with my own step-daughter. I knew if we kept going that it was a matter of how long before I took her cherry. Whatever misgivings I had got swept away by my lust for her and by the feeling of having her piston my prick in and out of her mouth.

I kept licking and fingering her even as she began to reach orgasm. She rammed her hips into my face so hard I could barely breathe. My face was covered in the juice from her sweet pussy. As her orgasm was ending, I realized I was about to come and said so. I wondered if she'd pull out, but she just kept sucking my dick as I poured what felt like gallons of jizz into her mouth.

As my dick finished throbbing and spurting , she slowly drew her mouth off it, cleaning every bit of stuff of as she went. She swallowed my load, got off me, then lay back down on me and kissed me. Her pussy juice in my mouth mixed with my jizz in her mouth as we kissed. I had my hands all over her boobs and ass, as she moved her hips across my half awake dick.

"Daddy, I want you to be my first and only lover."

"Darling, I love you, and I'll be your lover as long as you want me."

My prick came back to life, and she lifted her hips and slid the head of my member a little way into her sweet, sweet pussy. With a thrust, she broke her hymen and got my dick in her to the hilt. There was a tear in her eye and I told her not to cry, that I loved her more than life itself. She told me it had hurt a little, but she wanted me so bad she didn't care.

She pumped away on my dick as we kissed and I played with her boobs and ass. I realized I was about to come in her pussy and told her. She rammed my prick as deep in her as she could get it, as we both reached the heights of bliss.

As we came off our sexual high, I asked her if she was on the pill. She said she wasn't, and I told her we ought to take some precautions and get her protected. She kissed me very tenderly.

"Daddy, I don't care about the pill. I want to stay with you and have your babies."

We kissed a little longer before going to my bed - now our bed, I guess - and screwing until we collapsed from exhaustion.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,547 Followers