Kisses from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,709 Followers

Angela felt a tight knot of... something, deep inside. Desire? Lust? Probably. That was what Lilith did, wasn't it.

"Ok," she croaked. "That's enough. I get it."

Lilith, smiling widely, waited a few more seconds, then casually snapped her fingers again. A nearly identical outfit popped into existence on her body. Her skirt now had a slit in it that traveled most of the way up her hip. And her cleavage... was she showing more boob?

Angela was pretty sure she was being toyed with, but at least that was all it was. For now.

Lilith looked up from the laptop. Her expression was a little too knowing for comfort. "If you want to see more-"

"I'm good," Angela said hastily.

"You sure? Because-"

"I know. You'd be happy to show off some more, wouldn't you?"

"Sure would."

"No thanks. I don't swing that way. And besides, I should get moving. I got a shift soon."

"It's not about 'swinging' any particular way, you know," Lilith called after Angela. "You're allowed to like what you like without worrying about labels and shit."

Angela made sure she was out of earshot before leaning against the wall and taking a deep breath. She really needed some space. What was up with this demon-girl just, like, moving in? Getting settled like she was at home.

And using her freaky mind-fuckery. That was possibly the worst of it.

Not that being straight was something Angela clung fiercely to. But she'd never really been attracted to another girl. Nothing more than a passing appreciation or curiousity. And Lilith, in the space of a few seconds, could make her question everything.

It was just because she had... powers? Magic of some kind? Whatever it was, it wasn't natural. Wasn't playing fair.

And yet... Angela couldn't quite shake the urge she'd felt, an intensely brief image of herself diving head first between those sleek, powerful thighs. Lapping frantically at that perfect little pussy, eating Lilith out until-

No. Fuck no. Mind-fuckery. That's all it was.

That's all.

****

Angela wasn't much in the mood for dealing with customers, but she didn't have a hell of a lot of choice either. At least they were a known quantity. They came good and bad, mostly somewhere in the middle, but she'd encountered it all before. Waitressing was only possible if you could deal with the spectrum of humanity that frequented a diner.

At least they belonged in this plane of existence. That was somehow important to Angela as she greeted her tables with big, fake smiles and cheerful, bubbly banter.

Yes, she could handle them. It wasn't as good as just being alone for a while to process, but it would have to do.

She began to feel almost normal. Keeping busy, getting into the flow, bantering with coworkers, keeping customers happy. Yep. Almost normal.

Then shit happened.

She could practically feel the very moment Lilith walked in. The buzz of conversation died away. Eyes and whole heads craned toward the door.

Angela didn't want to look. She really didn't. But just as that morning, closing her eyes and pretending didn't change reality.

Lilith didn't look like a succubus anymore. Or rather, she didn't have the obvious demonic accoutrements. She passed easily for a human, unless one studied her eyes. And really, no one was looking at her eyes. The shape of her body, her perfect curves and sinful physique, that was all just as it had been. There was no mistaking who she was, even if she wasn't hellishly red, and sported nothing in the way of a tail.

She wore the smile of a woman who knew everyone was checking her out without having to verify the fact. She selected a table and sauntered over to it, giving her hips a weapons-grade roll in the process.

It just wasn't fair.

"Hi," Angela said, wielding her stupid waitress-smile like a shield. She passed Lilith a menu. "Can I get you some coffee to start?"

"Why not." Lilith set her menu down without looking at it. "Nice place you got here."

"I don't 'got' anything. I just work here." Angela dropped her voice to a level hopefully only Lilith would hear. "And why exactly did you decide to come visit anyway?"

"I got lonely?"

"Good for you. You could have gone literally anywhere else to meet people. You didn't need to come ruin my job."

"I'm not ruining anything. I'm being a good customer."

"You're giving everyone boners. And I'm including the ladies."

"Mmm. Nice, isn't it?"

"Just... fine. What do you want?"

"I dunno. Just bring me whatever. I'm not gonna eat it anyway." Lilith bit her lip and shuddered slightly in pleasure. "It's all about that lustful energy I siphon off these poor suckers. The guiltier, the better. I think that's why I like girls better some days. Repressed lesbian feels, you know?"

"I really don't." Angela picked the discarded menu back up. "One basic-ass burger and fries plate, coming up."

"Thanks, darling."

"Don't call me that."

"What then? My little angel?"

"Just... just Angela is fine."

"How about Angie? Surely your friends call you-"

"You're not my friend."

"Ouch."

"We just met today, and you've been nothing but a pain in the ass."

Lilith winked. "Oh baby, you should see what kind of a pain in the ass I can be."

"I... really wish you hadn't said that. I don't know what you mean, exactly, but goddamn do I not want to know."

"I mean that-"

"I just said I don't want to know. Literally just said it."

Angela hurried away before she could be drawn into more nonsense.

Unfortunately, even Tom, the cook, was staring out from the kitchen at Lilith. Goddamn her stupid hot succubus ass.

"Daaammmn," Tom said as Angela tried to put in the new order. "Have you seen that woman that just came in?"

Angela ground her teeth. "Yes. I just took her order. Of course I've seen her."

"Yeah, but I mean, have you really seen her though?"

"Tom, can you just do your cooking thing, please?"

"Just a sec."

"She's just an attractive woman. Seriously. Not that big a deal."

Tom tilted his head. "Yeah, but there's something... special about her. I've been trying to figure out what."

"She makes your penis feel nice. I get it. Don't make me slap you until you snap out of it."

He finally grinned and tore his eyes away. "Damn, you're sassy today, Ange."

"It's been a hell of a morning."

The upside of everyone being distracted, if it could be called an upside, was that no one thought to complain about the slow service. Tom taking forever to get some simple orders out went unnoticed. It was much more interesting watching Lilith take off her jacket, apparently oblivious to her audience, then sit calmly in her tight, technically modest blouse.

Angela felt a pang of envy and quickly repressed it. Sure it was annoying that Lilith could have all the attention in the room on her if and when she wanted it, but that wasn't anything Angela particularly desired.

But, she was forced to admit, usually she did get at least some attention. Usually there were a few peeks her way, a few appreciative glances. She'd alternated playing up the flirting a little for better tips, and simply trying to ignore them. Now that they weren't there at all...

Fine. She liked the attention a little. Just a little. She couldn't compete with a demon-girl designed specifically to be a sex-object. Fuck. So what?

So Lilith was insinuating into both her home and work life now. She shouldn't have to deal with that.

"Here's your damn food," Angela hissed, slamming the plate harder than necessary on the table in front of Lilith.

"Why thank you." Lilith beamed. She hadn't touched her coffee.

"You seriously couldn't have picked anywhere else to pretend to eat?"

"I could have."

"But you didn't."

"No, I didn't." Lilith's smile faded into something a little more serious. "I don't know why, exactly. I felt drawn to you."

"Give me a break."

"No really."

"You're so full of shit. All the people in this city and you're drawn to me? Maybe I'm a convenient victim since you know me already, but you aren't 'drawn' to me."

Lilith gave a slightly sad, patronizing look. "Have you ever been attracted to someone, but you weren't quite sure why? Wanted to hang out more with them, wanted them to care just a little?"

"Give it up. You're a demon. You do... demon things. Eating souls, seducing dudes... haunting innocent girls apparently."

Lilith reached out and took Angela's hand. "There's more to it than that," she whispered.

Angela bit her lip. That contact, that small touch... fuck. She had a flash of just what sorts of things Lilith could do with that hand, those nimble fingers. For a moment, just a moment, she felt lucky that she was the one Lilith had singled out for attention.

Then it was over. Angela pulled her hand away, albeit reluctantly. "Find someone else to play with," she said in halting, broken voice. "Hell, go find our cook after his shift. Tom would love some action."

"Yes. He would. But I'm not really interested in anything like that right now." Lilith waved her hand airily. "Most people just aren't any fun to do more than toy with."

"Like what you're doing with me, you mean?"

"No. I haven't been toying with you."

"Yes you have."

"Trust me, little Angie, if I wanted to toy with you, you'd know it."

"Whatever." Angela rolled her eyes. "You want anything else?"

"Only if you want to bring me something. It doesn't really matter to me."

"Yeah, yeah. Enjoy getting perved on, I guess."

"Thanks. I will."

Angela tried her best to get back into the swing of her job. At least her other tables were excessively docile, since they were all so distracted. No jerks or cranks to contend with. That was something.

It felt like hours before Lilith slipped out. She'd hung around basking in the stares and fantasies for a while, never once touching the food in front of her.

Angela was about to be pissed off that she'd been stiffed on the bill. Her annoyance faded quickly when she realized Lilith had left a pair of twenties on the table; more than enough to pay her tab.

For a brief moment Angela thought about refusing the overly generous tip, but that was such a pointless gesture. Fuck it. Money was money. Didn't matter where it came from.

****

Angela didn't go back to her apartment until late that evening. She had an early evening class to attend in the meantime. She didn't want to be a waitress forever, but also didn't know what she wanted to do for a career. Her scattershot of evening courses were her personal compromise between status quo and moving forward.

She half-expected Lilith to come waltzing in at the beginning of class in some kind of sexy teacher outfit. Luckily, it didn't come to that. Class proceeded entirely as normal.

Still, she had to return home eventually. She whispered a silent prayer at the door as she unlocked it.

Alas, Lilith was stretched out on the couch, borrowed laptop balanced on her firm tummy. She had swapped her relatively modest suit for a bra and panties. She was also back in demon form now that there were no crowds around to witness it.

"Have a good day, honey?" Lilith called as Angela removed her shoes and put her stuff away.

"Don't act like you live here," Angela said. "You don't."

"Just being polite."

"How long are you staying, anyway?"

"Don't know yet. I contacted the office, explained the situation. Waiting to hear back."

"You have an office?"

"Enh. Kinda. More a figure of speech than an actual office building, mind you."

Angela clenched her jaw and debated whether to actually even ask the question, since she knew the answer to it. "So you're staying, then?"

"For now."

"Fuck's sake."

"Yeah, I thought that might annoy you. I took the liberty of ordering pizza in the hopes that you'd tolerate me a little better."

"What does it matter how much I tolerate you? You don't care. You just do what you want."

"Hey, I have feelings, you know."

"You do?"

"Of course I do."

Angela shook her head and went to the kitchen. She had an unopened bottle of wine in the cupboard. Usually she felt bad opening a whole bottle just for herself. Tonight, not so much.

"So it, like, makes you sad that I don't want you around?" Angela said, pitching her voice loud enough to carry back to Lilith.

"I wouldn't say 'sad' exactly," Lilith called back. Her voice dropped back to normal volume as Angela returned with her bottle and glass. "But, like, it's not a very nice feeling, obviously."

"Yeah, well, I don't appreciate people taking over my place without so much as asking."

"Why?"

Angela blinked slowly. "What do you mean 'why'?"

"Just what I said. I'm not denying the whole 'waking you up all terrifying and shit' thing was perhaps kind of a bad start."

"Yeah it was."

"But I think I've been a decent houseguest other than that."

Angela poured her glass most of the way full, then carefully set the bottle down. She took a long sip before responding. "An uninvited houseguest."

"Sure, but-"

"And I'm still not sure what your intentions are, exactly. Like... why me? Why not find someone, anyone really, who finds you irresistible and would happily let you stay forever just for the chance to stare at your cleavage?"

Lilith smiled. Angela was starting to get used to her doing that. It didn't freak her out anymore. It was still a bit unnerving.

"I like you," Lilith said.

"You like me?"

"Yeah. There's something about you that just... I dunno. Makes me want to be around you."

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Nope."

Angela threw her hands up. "What, do you have a rejection fetish? Just because I'm the only one who hasn't been drooling over you as soon as you walk in the room-"

"Don't flatter yourself, kiddo. If I wanted you to drool, I'm make you drool. Remember this?"

Lilith sat up and put the laptop aside. Her breasts were even more prominent under their flimsy bra when she was vertical.

Angela took another sip and swallowed hard as Lilith reached out for her. Those delicate fingers, the sharp, wicked looking nails on the tips, gently caressed her knee. She looked into Lilith's fiery eyes and for a moment was totally lost.

She imagined surrendering. She could hop into Lilith's lap, kiss her, feel that magnificent body. It would feel so good, she knew. The softness, the total abdication of control. Lilith could do things to her that-

With great force of will, Angela wrenched away from the demonic touch. She raised her glass in shaking hands and downed the rest of it.

"Don't do that!"

Lilith's smile never faded. "Told you."

"I know. You can fuck with my head. Everybody's head."

"Mostly I don't. I could have taken you to bed any time I wanted and I haven't."

"Well huzzah for that." Angela refilled her glass. "You know how scary that is? That you could do anything you wanted to me any time you so chose?"

"You'd enjoy it if I did, though."

"That is so not the point."

"I dunno. I think-" Lilith was interrupted by a knock at the door. She bounced to her feet. "Ooh, that must be the pizza."

Angela raised her glass. She was feeling just the slightest beginnings of tipsiness, but mostly still just sarcasm and spite. "How exciting this day truly is."

"Hush, Angie. Don't act like you aren't hungry."

"How would you even... oh goddammit. Get out of my head."

Lilith shrugged. "Vices, dude. Lust, gluttony, envy... I can't help myself. They're just a part of me."

"Ordinary hunger isn't gluttony," Angela mumbled sulkily into her wine.

Lilith didn't bother changing before opening the front door. She remained a slutty demon girl in nothing but her underwear.

Angela rolled her eyes as she watched the exchange. She only caught a few glimpses of the pizza boy. He was, of course, totally smitten by the hottie who'd appeared before him. He didn't seem to care even a little that she wasn't properly human.

Lilith giggled and flirted, and eventually produced money from... well, it was hard to say where she got it from. She certainly didn't have any pockets in which to store cash.

The whole affair took long enough for Angela to get cranky that her food hadn't gotten to her yet. It was a weird thing to be annoyed about, since she hadn't planned on eating delivery until Lilith brought it up.

"About time," Angela growled as Lilith finally strutted back with a pair of boxes balanced easily in one hand. "I thought you were going to drag the poor boy in here and fuck him right in front of me."

"Pff, whatever. I was only just teasing a little. He liked it, I liked it, stop worrying about it."

"Slut."

Lilith tilted her head and gave a bemused look. "You think that's an insult, don't you?"

"I... oh forget it."

There were two kinds of pizza. One piled with meat, the other with veggies. That, at least, indicated that Lilith didn't know what Angela would like, and by extension that she didn't know everything that went on in other people's heads. It was small comfort, but it was something.

Angela felt better by the time she'd demolished one slice and started on her second. She'd been hungrier than she thought.

"You aren't eating?" she finally thought to inquire.

"I snacked on the delivery boy," Lilith said. "His desire wasn't at all subtle, but it was adequate."

"Oh. Right. The whole 'feeding on people's sexual energy' thing." Angela looked at the pair of pizzas. "I'm s'posed to eat all this on my own?"

"Eat what you want. Have leftovers, throw it out. Whatever you feel like."

Angela shrugged. "Alright. Couldn't you pretend to eat some though? It feels weird you just sitting there half naked watching me."

"I kinda am eating, in a sense."

"Oh fuck no. Don't you be feeding on me. I'm not lusting at all."

"It's very subtle. Very light. But it's there."

Angela held up two fingers. "One, no it isn't. Two, even if it is, stop... eating me. Or whatever."

"Only if you stop breathing."

"What?"

Lilith shrugged. "That's kinda what you're asking me to do. Stop breathing, stop absorbing the delicious, tasty feelings you have for me... all much the same."

"I don't have feelings for you!"

"You do. Don't worry about it. Everyone does." Lilith paused. "Mostly everyone."

"I hate you so much."

"That's fine. Hate fucks can be some of the most-"

"Don't finished that sentence."

"-of the most-"

"Don't!"

"Fine."

****

Angela didn't remember going to bed. Admittedly, she'd had a bit too much to drink. Or, indeed, a lot too much. All she knew was that she found herself lying in bed at some point.

Lilith was fussing over her, tucking her in, brushing her hair back from her face. She got some boob pressed to her face at one point and was drunk enough just to enjoy it.

She vaguely recalled being annoyed, even hating Lilith and her uninvited presence. In the moment, that all seemed terribly petty. The succubus was so beautiful and sexy, wandering around all half-naked and shit. And those tits were so soft, so nice...

She fell asleep mid-thought.

****

Angela's dreams were somewhat on the crazy side that night. Specifics were murky afterward, as was often the case. They were definitely intense, though. And quite sexual.

There was a haze of nudity in Angela's mind. She was naked, people around her were naked, and somehow none of it bothered her. In the dream, that was just how things were.

One of the few things that stood out clearly was a boy. A stunningly handsome, roguish guy who could have been Lilith's brother the way sex appeal flowed from him. Angela was drawn to him, moving with dream-sluggish urgency.

They met. He was hard, she was wet. The rest of the nebulous crowd faded away as their eyes met. She should have been scared. He looked more and more like Lilith, albeit masculine in all the ways she was feminine. But she felt safe with him. Safe, and loved, and lusted after...

Xarth
Xarth
14,709 Followers
123456...8