Kisses from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,594 Followers

They were alone. Totally alone, in a room that wasn't really a room. He took her in his arms. He was so warm, so gentle, but with an unmistakable strength in the muscles beneath his smooth skin.

Angela got lost in his eyes, his lips, his roaming hands. She wanted him so badly, more than she'd wanted anyone ever before.

She was on her knees without remembering how she'd got there. His hard, straining cock was big, too big for her to manage. She wanted to try anyway. She needed to try.

It was much easier to get in her mouth than it should have been. Despite its tremendous girth, Angela didn't feel like she had to stretch her jaw at all to accommodate it. It actually just felt nice in her mouth, easy to lick and suck on, and it tasted delicious.

Angela moaned and slobbered on the magnificent cock in her mouth. She was so damn turned on. She wanted to turn around, bend over, and get fucked hard. She couldn't, though. She couldn't stop sucking.

It started to distress her just how uncontrollable her body was. Like nothing around her was quite what it should be.

She woke up in a blur, still half in dreamland as her eyes blinked rapidly into alertness. A pair of glowing eyes faced her, and there was indeed something in her mouth. It wasn't a cock, though, and it didn't belong to a guy.

Lilith lay alongside Angela, bemusedly letting the sleeping girl suckle on her finger. The stimulus for the sexy dream all began to make too much sense.

Angela yanked her head back and she spat out the long, slender finger that her sleeping self had mistaken for a cock. She gaped in horror at what she'd been doing, what she'd been tricked into.

"What the fuck?!"

"Ok, listen," Lilith said. "I know you might not-"

But Angela wasn't listening. She pulled her knees up to her chest, aimed her feet, and gave Lilith the hardest shove she could manage.

Lilith went crashing to the floor. Angela gathered up whatever covers she could and cocooned herself protectively in them. Already she was flashing back to that morning and her first encounter with her demonic stalker.

"Why would you do that?" Angela demanded. Her voice cracked pathetically and she struggled to hold back tears.

Lilith's head popped back above the edge of the bed as she sat up. Her expression, such as it could be seen, registered confusion and dismay. "You were enjoying it."

"The fuck did you just say?"

"I could feel it. You were so-"

"I don't care what the fuck you felt. You. Don't. Fucking. Do. That."

Lilith was quiet for a moment. "You're really upset."

"No shit."

"I did bad, huh?"

She looked like a kicked puppy. Angela felt a twinge of guilt, but only a twinge. She had no right to be getting in people's heads like that. Specifically Angela's head.

"Yes," Angela hissed through clenched teeth. "You did bad."

Another moment of silence. Then, "did you ever hear the story of... well, I don't know what animals are in it in the human version. I swear I've heard it here though. But anyway, there's this pyra and guarus and they-"

Confusion chiseled away at Angela's anger just enough for her to interrupt. "What the fuck are those?"

"Um... like a firey salamander and a big ol' turtle. More or less."

"Fuck's sake. You're telling me some children's story? Is that what this is?"

Lilith shrugged sadly. "The pyra wants to cross this river, right? Only he can't, because water and fire don't mix. Obviously. But there's a guarus swimming around. So the pyra says, 'give me a ride on your back to the other side.'"

"Do you think I care or something?"

Lilith didn't seem to be listening anymore. "And the guarus says, 'hell no, you'll just eat me if I get close.' And pyra is all, 'of course I won't. I'll be on your back. If I ate you I'd drown and die a horrible death.'"

Despite herself, Angela leaned forward a bit to hear what was going to happen through Lilith's sulky mumble. There had to be a point to this somewhere, right?

"So the guarus agrees," Lilith prattled on. "He let's the pyra on his back, and starts swimming to the other side. Halfway across, the pyra starts to feel hungry, so it bites the guarus savagely across the back of the neck, paralyzing it in preparation of a feast. And the guarus is of course all, 'why would you do that? Now we'll both drown and die.'"

Angela hugged her knees and waited.

Lilith took a deep, ragged breath. "And the pyra says, 'it is in my nature.'"

Then silence.

"That's it?" Angela asked. "They both drown?"

"Yes."

"Then... why?"

"Why what?"

"Why eat the... the turtle... guy... thing."

"I just told you. It is in his nature. Pyras are well-known for doing stupid things when they're hungry."

"Not to me they aren't."

"No. I suppose not."

Angela kept waiting for Lilith to get up, to flash that infuriating smile. To pretend like nothing had happened, that they were roommates having a spat.

Nothing.

"So you're the pyra?" Angela finally asked.

"Yes. That was the point."

"You can't help yourself? Is that the excuse you're going with?"

"Yes."

"Well... it's not good enough. That was mind-rape, Lilith. It's... I don't even have words for what it was."

Lilith nodded. She stood, her naked body catching every glimmer of light in the dim room. The faint mystery of her partly obscured form was just as enticing as it was in full light, in its own way. Angela had to look away for a second.

"I am what I am," Lilith said sadly.

Angela opened her mouth, but Lilith was already walking away. The demoness's butt didn't wiggled nearly so much as usual, and her tail drooped disconsolately. The door closed softly behind her.

"Fuuuccck," Angela swore to the empty room. "I don't need this shit."

She rolled over and tried to clear her mind, but she was a long time getting back to sleep.

****

Waking up in the morning was quiet. Angela cautiously blinked her eyes open and lifted her head off her pillow. No one else was in her room. She was alone.

She breathed a sigh of relief, then rolled over and closed her eyes back up. She didn't imagine she'd be left to her own devices for long, but for now it was a welcome respite.

Angela let her body come awake slowly, at its own pace. She delayed getting out of bed as long as her conscience would allow. She still had things to do, and luxuriating in her temporary privacy wasn't something she could get away with all day.

It was with a certain trepidation that she finally stepped out of bed and got herself dressed. She'd been stripped down to her panties last night, not that that had been her primary worry at the time. Lilith's doing, no doubt. The fucking perv.

Angela felt a flash of annoyance as she recalled the events of the night before. It didn't have nearly the same strength now that she'd had a chance to sleep and get a little distance, but it was still definitely there.

Unfortunately, perhaps, there was no one to take her irritation out on. Lilith wasn't on the couch, or in the kitchen, or... anywhere, really. The apartment was deserted.

Angela frowned. Had she really been left alone? It kind of seemed like she had. She recalled Lilith's sad-puppy act toward the end of their last exchange, the pathetic droop of her tail. It was almost possible to feel bad for overreacting.

But it hadn't been an overreaction. Lilith had stepped way, way past the line of decent interpersonal contact. She'd brought it on herself.

Angela waged a mental skirmish back and forth in her head. Only a day with the world's sexiest pain in the ass and already 'normal' had been redefined in her life. She alternated between guilt and relief that she was alone again.

She had to make her own coffee this morning, and it wasn't nearly so good as what Lilith could produce. Breakfast was going to be pizza, as were quite a few meals to come, seeing as how her fridge was crammed with the better part of last night's overly large delivery.

Lilith hadn't been all bad. She'd tried. But... she was dangerous too. And not very considerate, to put it mildly.

Angela felt like she was getting nowhere. She actually yearned for Lilith to show up again, if only so she'd have someone to argue with other than herself.

Overall, she was warily happy to have her life back. She was going to miss some things about the demon girl, but not enough to wish her back.

****

Part Two: Return of the Sex-Fiend

****

It started to feel like a dream. Everything was so normal again, so quickly, so consistently. Having a demon around seemed more and more like it had been a crazy hallucination.

It wasn't, of course. Angela knew Lilith had been real. But after a week, the firm reality of her temporary existence faded gradually away into memory.

Angela worked, went to her classes, and slept alone. Normal.

Then she came home one evening to a sense of something amiss. She couldn't have said what it was, only that as she unlocked her door to enter, her heart started beating a little faster. She tried to calm herself, to figure out what her body was reacting to. It all became clear once she stepped inside.

There, reclined on her couch comfortable as could be, was Lilith. The succubus was sporting a tight little t-shirt and panties. Her long, sleek legs stretched out from where Angela's laptop was balanced on her lap.

"Hi, honey," Lilith said.

"You're back," Angela said flatly.

Lilith's razor-sharp teeth glinted broadly. "Sure am. Miss me?"

Angela remembered feeling scared when she'd first seen that predator's smile of Lilith's. Now not so much. "I don't know if 'miss' is the right word."

"Aw, you did miss me, didn't you?"

Angela rolled her eyes and walked past.

Lilith didn't go anywhere. Once Angela was settled in a bit, there she was still playing with the laptop.

"Could you seriously not bring your own computer this time?" Angela asked.

"I wasn't sure there was much point. Didn't know if you'd let me stay."

"I have basically no choice in the matter."

"True."

Angela boldly strode over and snatched her laptop away from Lilith. She sat down and examined the screen. She looked up in disbelief, then back at the screen. "You were reading a wikipedia article on... jam?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I dunno. Was reading some stuff, followed some links. Did you know that-"

"If this is some fact about jam, I genuinely don't care."

"Jellies, actually. See-"

"Still don't care. And I have no idea why you apparently do. Do you even eat jam?"

"No. But I'm allowed to be interested in things I don't eat. All knowledge is valuable, in its own way. Why shouldn't I try to educate myself."

"About jam?"

"About lots of things." Lilith shrugged. "Including jam, if it comes up."

"You're such weirdo."

Lilith raised an eyebrow and twitched her lips in a small, self-satisfied grin.

"Goddammit, don't smile at me like that!" Angela demanded.

"Can't help it. You're starting to like me back."

"Am not."

"You are. You called me a weirdo just now."

"That would be the opposite of indicating I like you."

"Well... it shows how much less afraid of me you are than you used to be. That's something."

Angela sighed and slumped a bit in her seat. "Fine. I'm less afraid. I've come to realize you're more of an unintentional menace and pain in the ass than an actual threat. Happy?"

"Yep."

"Speaking of which..."

Lilith shrank in her seat. She tucked her feet under her butt, and her normally exuberant tail disappeared behind her back. "We're gonna talk about that, are we?"

"I think we have to."

"But-"

"You did something... just... it's not acceptable. I can't trust you to if... if you're going to do things to me while I'm sleeping."

Lilith cringed. "I really didn't mean to."

"Didn't mean to? Or didn't think I'd get upset?"

"... both?"

Angela inhaled deeply through her nostrils. Before she could formulate her next sentence, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Lilith said, bounding forcefully from her seat.

"Any excuse to get out of this conversation," Angela muttered.

Still, she preferred seeing Lilith overly energetic than cowering in emotional distress. The demoness was puppy-like in her ability to look pitiful when chastised.

There was a delivery guy at the door, just like last time. And, just like last time, Lilith flirted heavily and took her sweet time finishing the transaction.

"You're going to be a popular caller with the delivery boys if you keep answering the door like that," Angela said as Lilith finally returned.

"I'm popular with boys period," Lilith corrected. "Doesn't matter how I act or what I'm wearing. Might as well have some fun with it though, right?"

She set down several cartons of Chinese food. She then retook her seat and curled up with much less self-effacement than previously. A little sexual feeding and already she was perked right up.

Angela rummaged through the boxes, knowing she was the only one eating. "You ordered before I got home," she said, not bothering to ask it as a question.

"Might have."

"How'd you know when I'd be back?"

"Um... lucky guess?"

"Please tell me you haven't been stalking me."

Lilith nodded. "Ok, I haven't been stalking you."

"Goddammit. That's a total lie, isn't it?"

"You told me to say it."

"Yeah, but-"

"And it's not a total lie."

"It's not, huh?"

"Not totally."

"Fuck's sake." Angela picked at her food, torn between hunger and disgust. "What am I supposed to do, huh? Just accept you forcing your way into my life?"

"Ideally you'd want me around."

Angela snorted. "You make that really tricky. I clearly can't trust you to respect my privacy or... anything, really. You've got no sense of boundaries, and I can't stop you doing what you want."

Lilith bit her lip. "I'm working on that."

"Are you? How, exactly?"

"It's complicated."

"I don't think it is, really."

"It is," Lilith insisted. "I'm different than you. I'm wired differently. Sex, lust, emotions... I crave them, Angie. You can't imagine what you do to me."

"Me specifically? Or humans generally."

"Well... both. But I meant you." Lilith unfolded and leaned nearer to Angela. "You don't realize just how tempting you are, or what kind of stuff you're emitting."

"Emitting?"

Lilith waved her hand. "I don't have the right words for it, not in a language you understand. When you... the way... shit." She paused. "When you have thoughts or feeling or urges... I can kind of feel them. Taste them. Particularly when they're 'sinful' in nature. Sexual."

"I'm not really all that sexual."

"Maybe you aren't. But the tension in you..." Lilith's nostrils flared and her eyes rolled back for a moment. "It's delicious," she whispered.

"Ew. Stop that. And stop making shit up. I am absolutely not tense and sexual and... delicious."

"Oh but you are. You-"

"Even if I am, I don't need you being all..." Angela waved her hand as she searched for the right adjective. "Being all succubus-y."

"Can't help that."

"So you keep saying. You don't try very hard though."

Lilith looked mildly offended. "I try very hard, actually. Have I seduced you? Taken you to bed? Fucked you all night until you can't stand up the next day?"

"Well... some of that, yes."

"Ok, technically, maybe. But the spirit of my point is still valid. I've been fighting my instincts the best I can."

Angela put down the carton she'd been holding without even looking at. "Even if that's true-and I'm only willing to give partial credit at best-why? Why do you have such a fascination with me in particular? Surely there are other girls... or boys... or whatever..." She shook her head. "Other people you'd rather seduce."

"Maybe somewhere. Not many of them, though. You're special."

"Special how? And don't say because I taste good or whatever. That's so icky."

"Well it's true. Your flavour's just so..." Lilith's nostril's flared as she inhaled deeply. "Unique. Enticing."

Angela made a disgusted face. "I said not to say that."

"You did."

"And you said it anyway. It makes me feel like... I don't know. Like a tasty snack for you."

Lilith cocked her head thoughtfully. Her tongue poked at the corner of her mouth where her full, sultry lips met. "That's somewhat accurate, I suppose. Sex and eating are fairly conjoined for me. Much moreso than you'd be used to."

"Ew."

"Hey, it's just who I am."

"That's fine. It doesn't mean I have to like it."

"Ouch."

Angela jabbed a finger at Lilith. "Don't you dare start looking pitiful again. I don't know how you do it, but it isn't fair."

"Years of practice. Many long years."

Angela picked up a different take-out box. "I almost preferred you when you were terrifying, you know that?"

"That's not true."

"No. But it's not as much a lie as I'd like."

****

Angela made sure she went to bed alone that night. She insisted strongly that Lilith wasn't to enter the bedroom during the night. She locked her bedroom door for good measure, even though she knew locks wouldn't really help in this case.

Her dreams were once again overly sexual. She woke up sweaty and aroused the next morning. She sat bolt upright, sure that Lilith had intruded and done weird mind things to her, but the room was deserted except for her.

She showered and dressed before confronting her demonic couch surfer.

Lilith was sprawled haphazardly across her makeshift bed. Her head rested on one of the couch's arms, while one of her legs was somehow draped over the back. Luckily she still wore panties in her sleeping state or her pussy would have been lewdly exposed.

Her sleek, tight little pussy...

Angela shook the thought from her head. She was still horny, and it was all too easy to think about Lilith's sexy-as-fuck body, and all the various naughty bits that had been etched in her mind from when she'd seen her naked.

Despite being asleep and technically clothed, the succubus was pure physical seduction. Her nipples poked prominently at her thin halter-top, and the vague impression of her slit could be seen where her panties pulled tight across her crotch.

"I'm not even into girls," Angela muttered irritatedly to herself. "Fucking demon sexiness."

Even Lilith's small, barely audible snoring was cute. You wouldn't mind waking up next to it by any means.

"Ugh," Angela clenched her fists as she tried again to dump her intrusive thoughts. She then reached out and shoved Lilith's shoulder. "Hey, wake up."

Lilith stirred, then stretched her lithe body out as her eyelids blinked open. The ethereal dancing flames in her eyes slowly stoked themselves into alertness.

"Oh, hey, Angel," Lilith said with a lazy smile. "What's up?"

"Don't call me that. And I need you to answer something."

"Yeah?"

"Were you messing with my dreams again?"

"Don't think so. Nothing deliberate." Lilith sat up and crossed her legs. "Why? Anything good going on in there."

"Not that I'd tell you, but I honestly don't remember. Just... I think you were in them, and that worries me."

"That'd be all you. It's sweet that you're dreaming of me though."

"No it's not. It's stupid and bad and dumb. It got me all... it's bad."

Lilith nodded knowingly. "All horny, huh?"

"Shut up!"

"Nah, I mean, I can tell even if you hadn't said anything. I wouldn't worry about it."

Angela turned her head as a flush crept over her face. "I said shut up."

"It's built up pretty bad too," Lilith continued conversationally. "How long since you masturbated? You might want to take care of that. Excessive sexual frustration isn't good for you."

"I am not having this discussion."

Angela tried to walk away confidently, but she didn't feel it, and she was pretty sure it showed. She went to the kitchen and started up the coffee maker. She should have started there and given herself the advantage of being totally awake before rousing Lilith.

Xarth
Xarth
14,594 Followers
123456...8