Kisses Sweeter Than Wine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kassandra woke later than normal, she quickly got dressed and headed out grabbing a small container of orange juice instead of her fresh normal mug of coffee. She completed her chores then drove into town to the local bakery, placing an order for Sunday morning pick up. Kassandra headed back home and finished getting ready for her guest. Fresh flowers were placed in all the vases around the rustic log cabin home. She made sure there was firewood stacked inside by the fireplace just in case the nights grew chilly. Time seemed to move along quickly. By the time she realized she'd been going all day the phone was ringing, and the sun had set for the day bringing in the night.

Lilly had called to let her know she was settled in for the night. She explained to Kassandra where she was an that she should be arriving in town by noontime. Kassandra was floored as to how far Lilly got in one day. She was ecstatic as to her arrival time. They planned the last detail of where they would meet, before saying goodnight. This would be the last call before the one letting Kassandra know she was thirty minutes from her small town. Both women settled in for the night, both having dreams of each other without the other knowing. Would either tell the other? Time would only tell that.

The following morning Kassandra awoke to the sound of her phone ringing, picking it up she heard a soft female voice on the other end wishing her a good morning. Kassandra moaned softly, her eyes closed as her mind was still within sleep mode. Lilly was explaining she was about to leave the motel and hit the road again. Kassandra whispered softly into the receiver, "You have such a lovely voice to awaken to in the morning baby." Lilly was a touch speechless, yet understood she mustn't be fully awake yet, but on the other hand it caused her cheeks to flush a soft pink in color.

"Thank you Kass," Lilly said. "No sweetheart, I will call you again in a few hours. I should see you about noon if you remember this call. Bye for now hon, " Lilly whispered as she clicked the phone off. Getting into the car, she laughed out loud with a smile upon her face. Those words from Kassi's lips seemed to be just what she needed to hear. Lilly continued her drive, as she listened to the radio singing along. The sun began to kiss the new day behind the mountains taking away the darkness remaining from the night, as she looked forth. It was a breathtaking view, one she hadn't seen in so long. The sun was always hidden behind tall buildings, unlike what was before her.

Kassandra laid in her warm soft bed, reaching over she pulled the string which caused the blind to draw upward allowing the sun to enter her bedroom. She moved the sheet covering her naked body aside, stretching out as a soft kitten like purr escaped her full lips. Her eyes opened as she recalled the phone conversation slightly, remembering Lilly's voice as she moved back, laying upon her back again. Her thin feminine hands moved along her lithe tones body, feeling each and every curve as her fingertips trailed ever so lightly upon her flesh.

A soft moan released from her lips as they parted, her eyes closed again as she whimpered softly feeling her fingertips move along the swells of her firm breasts. Her back arched like a crescent moon as she rubbed lightly across her nipples. A soft voice lingered within her mind as she touched herself. Conversations between Lilly and Kassandra played in a loop in Kassandra's head, nothing sexual ever said yet, her voice caused a tingle through her body like Alexandria's did so long ago. Her hands moved around her breasts as she teased her hard pink nipples. Slowly the slid along her stomach then between her thighs as she parted them, then drew her knees upward.

Her fingertips caressed her velvety smooth nether lips. Feeling the wetness beading along her slit, as she bit down on her bottom lip. She was always one to get rather wet, but there was something about Lilly's voice than caused her to get moister than she'd normally had. With her eyes closed and Lilly's voice so fresh within her mind, Kassandra was able to envision aside her, laying next to her. Her hands were no longer her own they were Lilly's, that traveled her body, Lilly's fingertips that touched her swollen juicy pussy lips.

Her fingertips moved along her swollen hard clit, circling around it barely touching it, causing her body to quiver. She teased her slick entrance with her middle finger as her thumb stroked her little flesh numb, a she moaned out. Lilly's soothing soft voice coaxed her on within her mind, telling her to cum, telling her to allow her body to move freely as it wished. She quickened the pace of her fingers, moving two in and out of her slick wet hole. Her muscles clenched around the two long slender digits while her thumb continued to maneuver her clit around.

Kassandra's breaths quickened as moans continued to escape her soft full lips, with each breath that exhaled from her heated body. Her body continued to respond as she masturbated with her fingers. Her nipples still hard from the attention she gave them earlier, the air from the morning breeze blew across them from the opened window. Kassandra felt her whole body tingle as she bucked her hips upon the bed. Her cunt was dripping with her musky honey, pumping her two fingers in and out of herself. Moans were steady from her lips as her fingertips raked along her pink, moist velvet inner walls.

Slowly she back her fingers out, while her thumb stimulated her hard sensitive clit as she gasped. Kassandra nearly screamed as she plunged her fingers back in her hole. Quickening her pace, in and out, her free hand played with her nipples. Moving from on to the other stretching, pinching and rolling them. Her moans became continuous and lingering as she licked her soft lips, her throat dry as her hips raised high off the soft bed. Kassandra's body tensed up as she held the arch, her back once more shaped like a half moon as her climax peeked.

Her eyes closed tightly as she screamed out in pleasure, moaning with each breath as her fingers moved within her. backing her thumb from her clit, she focused on hitting each bit of pink velvet flesh within her pussy with her fingertips. Simulating ever nerve ending possible as she masturbated herself to a hard blissful orgasm. Warm cunt juices trickled down between her firm heart-shaped ass cheeks as she relaxed upon her bed. Her fingers slowed down as she let the rippling wave of pleasure take course throughout her whole body.

Withdrawing her fingers, her cunt muscles continued to spasm. She heard the sound of wetness as she fully removed her fingers from her sopping wet cunt. She felt the puddle of pussy juices under her that trickled out, knowing she'd need to change her bedding before she went to meet Lilly. Laying there she sighed softly, letting her body relax as she felt contentment within. her heart raced for a few moments longer as it felt like it was going to jump from her chest, she slid her hand up and massaged both breaths, causing her body to fall into a more relaxed state.

Reaching up she swiped her brow with her fingertips, her scent lingering upon them as she looked at the alarm clock. 5:26AM, it was time for her to get up and begin her day. Actually she was twenty six minutes late in getting up. Kassandra really didn't need to move on a schedule, she just liked to be organized. She liked routine, yet she still loved the freedom to move on her own time line. The smile upon her face was caused by the sexy voice that swept through her mind, leading her into the most wonderful climax she'd had in a while.

Getting out of bed she roamed her home naked, making coffee as she opened the blinds letting the sun filter within the rooms. Kassandra grabbed her 'work' clothing she laid out from upon the dryer. Eating fresh fruit cup as she stepped into a pair of emerald green silk panties then a pair of cut off jean shorts. She stood 5 feet and five inches tall, her hair was long, and curly as she placed it up on the back of her head securing it with a straw cowboy hat. Skipping the bra she slipped her arms into a white tight muscle shirt, tucking it into her shorts. Kassandra finished her fruit cup and sipped her coffee as she put on her socks and work boots, lacing them up tightly.

Kassandra refilled her travel mug and headed out the door, freeing her dogs from their kennels as they trot aside her to the barn. She gets into her pickup, backs up and skewers a roll of hay as she drops it off into the lower pasture only to do that twice again. She fed the birds as she tossed feed out upon the ground where they all came running flocking and squawking to eat. Kassandra laughed as she watched them all form around her each having different kind having their own unique call. next she fed the sheep and goats making sure the young were all accounted for, then headed back to the house.

She relaxed a bit while sitting upon the porch finishing her morning coffee while her puppies raced around her chair. She made sure she didn't rock upon their tails and feet as she enjoyed the sun rising upon the horizon. Kassandra wondered if Lilly was seeing the same breathtaking view as she was at that very same moment. Finishing her coffee she decided to marinate steaks for dinner that evening, they would do them over open pit along with corn and a baked potato and a possible salad.

Doing a last minute sweep through her house, both floors she grabbed her bedding and replaced it with new tossing the soiled ones in the washer. Time seemed once again to fly by, as she looked up, 10AM and she needed to shower and head into town. Kassandra shed her clothing and placed it aside in the basket, then jumped into a steamy hot shower. Feeling the heated water cascade over her body as she lathered up with a peach scented shower gel. Once that was rinsed from her body, and the shampoo from her long tress she stepped out wrapped herself within a towel. She placed on in the same fashion around her head.

Kassandra wandered around feeling butterflies within her stomach, as time ticked away. Finish drying, Kassandra decided to dress down like always. She had no feelings within that she had to be anyone other than herself. She slipped on her her blue jeans, panties and a red low cut t-back muscle shirt. No bra needed as the shirt was tight enough to hold her large breasts in place good enough. Kassandra slipped on a pair of high heeled cowboy boots and quickly dried her hair with the towel, as she brushed it away from her face, as she figured the warm wind would dry it as she drove down the road.

Taking one last breath, she looked herself over in the mirror, spritzed herself with a light flowery fragrance and turned toward the door. Walking out she shut the door behind her and headed for her truck, Kassandra smiled a wonderful smile as she got in and started it up. Turning on the radio she headed out her lengthy drive and out on the open highway to meet her friend. Kassandra drove the long twenty five miles into town, making sure she had a good signal on her cell, she pulled into a spot before the Town square, and awaited the arrival of Lilly. She got out, bought a soda and walked around town. She was startled by the ring of her cell phone, answering it she smiled and laughed a bit.

"See you in less than thirty minutes Lilly," with that she hung up as her heart skipped a beat.

12