Kisses Sweeter Than Wine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finished one bottle of wine and opened another as they both felt the effects starting to hit. Neither was drunk nor planned on getting that way. Currently they just felt free; talking like sisters would about everything and anything. Both females looked over the other. Each noticing how the other's taunt nipples pressed against their thin dresses. How the dresses fit each other's bodies almost like a fine form fitting glove. Both attracted to the other, yet neither wanting to say anything about it.

They stole glimpses of each other as they other one wasn't looking. Both Kassandra and Lilly felt a tingle within, as well as wetness between their thighs. The night grew late as they talked and talked. They laughed out loudly as they shared so much of themselves to each other. Out of nowhere Lilly turned to Kassandra and spoke catching her off guard, "What's it like being with another female Kass?" Lilly wasn't drunk so she knew exactly what she asked. Lilly looked to Kassandra in a serious manner, awaiting the answer. "I-I was just curious, I mean if that's too personal of a question I'll understand."

"Lilly, I'm an open book to you. You are now probably the one person who knows me better than anyone. Well, every female I've been with has been sexy, and one I was attracted to. I've been with thin females as well as ones with 'love handles'. I truly think sexy comes with how a woman carries themselves. Beauty to me is beyond the outer exterior. Sensuality is a must with me as well. I guess what it comes down to, I look for intelligence, then personality, eyes, then everything else. Oh! They must be funny, like humorous and not uptight. Now, I need to add, must love the outdoors, backwoods redneck area if I go looking for another female partner huh?" Kassandra asked, being part funny as well as serious.

Placing her empty wine glass down, she licked her natural colored pink lips. "I think I'm scared to venture down that path. Part of it being my family and what they would think, and the rest knowing I'd enjoy it...Perhaps to much. The last bit of wine kicked in, as Lilly felt it hit giving her a nice buzz.

"Kass, when I saw you this afternoon walking across the street to meet me, the sun was behind you; my heart moved to my throat. You looked great, dressed down in jeans like a cowgirl." They both laughed at the last part. "Then, after I showered, Kassandra you were dressed in cutoffs and a tank." Lilly swallowed hard once more as the confessions were flowing from her lips. "You looked hot girl, that's all I got to say on that subject."

Kassandra laughed out as she listened to Lilly. "Lilly, shush up before shush you up girlfriend. I think the wine is beginning to take effect now. I appreciate the compliments though; nice to hear I still got what it takes." As she ended that sentence she raised her hand up and snapped her fingers, and they both fell out in laugher. "Hon, you are as sexy as I am. In my eyes and I'm sure many others. I felt the same way when I saw you get out of your car as well Lilly. My heart skipped a beat girl, so what's that tell you hmm?"

Confessions were flowing from both sets of soft full lips. Both females finally opening up to each other on a subject they have never spoke about before. "I don't know if I could handle being with a female, as in a lover or in a full relationship. I'm so used to having a man in bed, that I might do something or say something wrong." Lilly continued to ramble on as she swirled a tiny amount of red wine around in the bottom of her goblet. "Okay, I'm rambling on and on. I know just shut me up please before I make...."

Kassandra shushed her up fast; she leaned in and brushed her warm lips upon Lilly's. Her eyes closed as she knew Lilly's were still open as she froze there before her. Kassandra reached up, placing her hand upon Lilly's cheek caressing it softly with her fingertips. At first Lilly didn't respond to the tender kisses, then broke down and gave in. Kassandra heard a low sounding soft moan escape Lilly's lips as the kisses turned more passionate. Kassandra held Lilly's face within her hands, as their faces twisted and turned to seal each sweet soft, romantic kiss. Lilly's tongue licked across Kassandra's lips, and Kassandra returned the favor, both tasting the sweet red wine from the others luscious lips. Those kisses to Kassandra were sweeter than wine, sweeter than any wine could ever be.

They broke apart, looking into each others eyes; neither needing to say anything. Kassandra moved her thumb over Lilly's lips, brushing lightly as she smiled softly to her. Her other hand lifted, her long slim finders swiped away the stray strands from Lilly's eyes. Lilly's hands trembled as she touched Kassandra's face. Her touch was like a soft feather upon her flesh. "I'm so nervous Kass, please forgive me. Hell, I haven't been with a man in forever and never..."

Kassandra placed her thumb over her lips to shush her again. "Lilly, nothing needs to happen tonight, tomorrow or ever. Understand that please, our friendship will always come first before anything. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable here." She removed her thumb from her lips and smiled. "Now let's go inside before the air turns chilly. I'm sure we can find something on TV, or you have work to do. I'll leave that your choice."

Lilly took Kassandra's hand, lacing her fingers with her own and walked into the house with her. "I wouldn't mind curling up and watching TV, or even a movie. I saw you had an extensive DVD collection."

Kassandra gave her hand a squeeze as she led her upstairs. The living room loft area overlooked the dining room and the kitchen partially. The two got comfortable on the couch, as Kassandra turned on the TV by remote, and began channel surfing. Lilly nuzzled up against Kassandra, laying her head on her shoulder. Lilly never left go of the hold as she rested their interlaced hands on Kassandra's upper thigh. They relaxed together, as Kassandra rested her head against Lilly's and began to watch a movie.

"I'll be right back Lilly. I'm going to grab something to snack on and a drink for both of us," Kassandra said as she got up letting go of Lilly's hand. Heading to the kitchen she grabbed grapes and strawberries as well as two sodas, and then returned to Lilly. Kassandra say back on the overstuffed plush emerald green couch, letting Lilly get comfortable again, as she watched Lilly lay down, placing her head in Kassandra's lap.

Kassandra smiled looking down at her, as she picked a few big green grapes from the stem eating them as they watched the movie. She caressed Lilly's hair with her fingers, running them through it slowly. Lilly relaxed sighing softly feeling the welcoming attention from Kassandra. Lilly turned her head looking up at her, she smiled as she reached up and kissed Kassandra's palm. "I'm sober when I say this Kass I'm not drunk. Kassandra, you are a tease!"

They both laughed, as Kassandra looked down to the sweet woman laying her head in her lap. "No Darling, I'd be a tease if I did this," Kassandra moved her hand along Lilly's upper chest slowly. Cupping the swell of her breast, as her eyes locked with Lilly's. Her fingertips massaged Lilly's right breast, her thumb lightly brushed over her stiffening nipple. She grasped it between her thumb and index finger rolling it lightly back and forth. Kassandra stretched it, holding it as she pinched it through the thin material of Lilly's dress.

"This is teasing darling, wouldn't you say?" Kassandra asked her. She released her nipples, and moved her hand to her other breast, doing the same thing to it with a sheepish grin. Her nipples grew harder to Kassandra's touch; she pinched, pulled and rolled it harder between her fingertips, watching Lilly's expressions. Her back arched as she licked over her lips, her eyes closed partially as she groaned out. Releasing her nipple she laughed, and caressed and massaged it, then moved to the other. "Well, teasing or not?" She asked Lilly again.

"Lilly opened her eyes fully looking up to Kassandra, "Okay your point was made smart ass. As you could tell it was enjoyed too girl." As soon as those words rolled from her lips, Lilly's face flushed a light pink color.

Kassandra smiled and laughed as she plucked a few grapes from the bunch, feeding them to Lilly one by one. Each time she placed a grape to Lilly's lips; she took it then placed a kiss to her fingertips. Both women felt the sexual attraction as well as the sensuality of the other as they teased back and forth. Lilly moved Kassandra's hand back to her breast again, as she massaged it with hers. He eyes looked within Kassandra's holding her within them, as she swallowed hard. "If there was anyone I wish to explore this with, I'd honestly like it to be you Kassandra."

The look in Lilly's eyes told Kassandra everything there was to know, see, and feel. She could read her thoughts even before Lilly placed her hand back upon her breast once more. "Would you care to explore this a little more tonight Lilly? I wouldn't mind a warm, as well as sensual sexy body beside me in bed to cuddle up with."

Lilly smiled as she lifted her head from Kassandra's lap, their eyes never leaving on another's as she moved to get up. Stopping face to face, Kassandra and Lilly kissed once more, this time deep and with passion. Their tongues danced together within one mouth then the others as both breaths grew shorter, quicker in pace. Kassandra raised her hand as she slipped it along side Lilly's neck, her thumb before her ear as she maneuvered her head slightly to seal the fiery kiss.

Kassandra got up, taking Lilly by the hand, clicking off the TV she laid the remote down. Leading her into her bedroom, Kassandra turned on the light for Lilly to see her way about. Her bedroom was done in all leopard print. It had hand painted jungle scenes upon the wall with tiger eyes and other eyes looking out from the tall blades of grass. There were large potted plants in the corners with smaller ones before it adding to the jungle motif. Kassandra turned on the stereo, as the sounds of the ocean piped lightly through the speakers in the ceiling above them.

Kassandra turned down her bed, on both sides, as she leaned over the king sized bed. She watched as Lilly looked around, letting her take it all in. "I have a thing for the jungle, as well as those wild felines that live in it, as if you couldn't tell." There were painting on each wall of tigers, lions, leopards and a few other various African creatures that roamed the jungle. "I sleep naked; I haven't worn clothing to bed since I was fifteen. If you think that will make you uncomfortable, please tell me." She looked at Lilly, whom herself was lifting the dress over her head and laying it over the chair behind her. She turned to Kassandra and blushed.

"No it doesn't bother me, I sleep naked as well. I haven't gotten naked in front of a female since, well, gym class." Her hands went to her waist as she stuck her thumbs in the top of her panties, wiggling them down her ass, thighs till they fell to her ankles. Stepping out of them, she placed them with her dress on the back of the recliner then climbed into Kassandra's bed. Kassandra did the same as her, stripping her dress from her, as Lilly watched seeing she wore no panties under it. Lilly laughed, "Always goes panty less?"

"M-h-m-m, I honestly do, unless it's with tight jeans that ride up my crotch. That tends to get a bit uncomfortable." Kassandra crawled in bed with Lilly, reaching over she turned off the light, the ceiling fan humming softly along with the sound of the ocean. Both females moved closer to each other, feeling the warmth of their bodies side by side. Kassandra placed her arm under Lilly's head, her hand resting upon her shoulder as she leaned in and kissed her lips. Kassandra's moist soft lips felt like rose petals against Lilly's skin, as she kissed along her shoulder and upper chest.

Lilly laid there within her arms, listening to her heart beating a mile a minute. She felt herself tense up, feeling almost frozen. Closing her eyes she tried to relax and did as Kassandra massaged around the swells of her breasts. Lilly reached up with her hand, running it through Kassandra's long loose curls. She pulled her wet mouth to her taunt nipple, as she opened her eyes watching those succulent full lips wrap around it, grasping it between them as she suckled. Lilly watched intently, feeling her warm breath wash over her creamy ivory skin. Kassandra flicked the tip of her tongue lightly over the end of her nipple, teasing her more then suckled more of her breast within her mouth. Kassandra worked her other hand about and maneuvered it to where she could tease her other nipple between her fingers. As soon as she pinched it, Lilly's back arched from the bed and she moaned softly to Kassandra.

Kassandra took Lilly into her arms and they kissed passionately. Lilly felt her nipples tingle and her pussy grow even wetter than it currently was. Lilly felt her juices seeping from her slit, along her inner thighs. "You okay with this so far honey?" Kassandra asked her.

"Y-yes," she answered with a quiver in her voice, feeling Kassandra's tongue run around her still nipple. Lilly shuddered, partly because of Kassandra's hot mouth and the feeling of her hands caressing her breasts again. The thought of being with another woman both frightened and excited her. Lilly gasped out suckling in a breath as she felt both nipples tingle as Kassandra teased them within her mouth, with her tongue and teeth. Lilly rubbed her naked body against Kassandra's subconsciously as the bedroom began to fill with the aroma of both females' musky scents. Lilly groaned out again and again as Kassandra teased her more and more. Her body trembled as Kassandra's hand moved down between her inner thighs. She caressed up one side then down the other, never touching her aching pussy.

Much to Kassandra's surprise Lilly took her exploring hand and guided it to her cunt, rubbing her slit which beaded with her juices. Kassandra rubbed along her swollen wet cunt lips, parting them with her middle finger as she felt the softness of her lips around it. Lilly was trimmed, she had a small patch along her slit about one inch in width that ran from top to bottom. Kassandra's finger slipped into her hot, velvet wetness as she listened to Lilly moan out as her back arched like a crescent moon. Her mouth went back to her hard pink nipples. Closing her lips around the first one she sought out, circling with her tongue as she suckled it.

Kassandra only wished to bring her to an orgasm tonight with her fingers. She wanted Lilly to still remain curious, wanting her to want more in a way. Wanting to show Lilly how good it could be with another woman. Slowly Kassandra parted her puffed petals open with her index and ring finger. Slipping her middle finger in deeper till she felt Lilly's dripping entrance. Moving her thumb in place, she swirled it around and around her swollen clit; rubbing it lightly in a teasing fashion. By this time Lilly was starting to respond more, she began to lightly moan and squeal in delight. Those sounds urged Kassandra to continue, as she stuck her finger within her sopping cunt, moving it in and out raking Lilly's wet velvet walls with her nail tip. She probed within her depth, feeling her trickle of cunt juice that seeped out the bottom of her slit down between her rounded ivory ass cheeks.

Kassandra continued to stroke Lilly's erect nub with her thumb. Her finger continued to tease her pussy till more juices oozed out and then she traced the tiny stream down her crack to her puckered star. There Kassandra just massaged around it, teasing Lilly more and more. She listened to Lilly groan louder feeling her body squirm about upon the bed. Her breasts danced around her chest with her lusty bucking. Sweat was forming upon her brow, she begged for more with her movements and cries. Kassandra's mouth moved from nipple to nipple, biting, stretching and suckling each.

"Y-yes, Y-yes," Lilly yelled out as she quickly suckled in a breath. "K-Kass, I'm going to...G-going t-to C-cum soon!" She groaned out as Kassandra squeezed her clit then finger fucked her faster. The sounds of her wetness heard every time her finger plunged within her wet cunt. Lilly bucked her hips, squeezing Kassandra's finger with her cunt muscles as she thrashed her head from side to side. Lilly was teetering on the brink of release. Crying out, as her arms lifted, her fingers searching for one of the bars of the missionary style headboard. Her fingers curled about two as she screamed out, "I-I'm C-Cumming!"

Kassandra squeezed her clit again and again to match her rhythmic finger fucking. "Cum for me Honey, that's a girl, enjoy it" Kassandra whispered as she bit her right nipples hard. That bite sent Lilly over the edge into a whole new world of sexual pleasure.

Lilly's climax overtook her. She shook from head to toe, her pussy sucking on Kassandra's long slender finger noisily. Her orgasm shook her to the roots, her hips continued to buck slowly till they relaxed on the bed. Lilly laid there drenched in her own sweat as she tried to breath. Neither could talk at first, and then Lilly released the rods from her fingers as she ran her hands over her body. Kassandra withdrew her hand from between her thighs and rolled over smiling.

They lay in bed letting the breeze from the night blow across them from the open window. After regaining their composure, Kassandra got up and retrieved their drinks then crawled back into bed with Lilly. Kassandra felt Lilly roll toward her, feeling Lilly's lips brush across her own. They kissed softly as they wrapped within each other's arms, falling fast asleep to the sound of the crashing waves playing through the speakers above. That was the start of Lilly exploring her bisexual/lesbian side with Kassandra.

12