Kissing Cathy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers

Mike stepped between Cathy's legs, dropped his pants and plunged his dick all the way up Cathy's pussy on the first stroke. They both moaned at the instantaneous intense pleasure. Mike was amazed at how sopping wet Cathy was. It was so nice to go balls deep on the first thrust and have his entire dick surrounded by the velvety smooth walls of Cathy's pussy. He looked down at her pussy and pulled back so just his head was in her, then pushed all the way back inside. He loved watching his dick slide in and out of her.

Cathy was sitting up, leaning back, her palms on the table, loving the feeling of Mike's long strokes. She felt so filled when he was all the way inside her and empty when he pulled almost all the way out but then he would fill her up again. And again. And again. It didn't take long before she was shaking and her pussy was contracting violently on Mike's dick as Cathy had a fantastic orgasm. And Mike kept pumping his dick into her so she kept cumming. And cumming. Cathy couldn't take anymore, it was too intense, she could barely catch her breath to tell Mike to stop.

Mike smiled even wider when Cathy said stop. He was glad he could please her so much that she couldn't take anymore. He gave her one more deep stroke and withdrew his dick from her. He thought about how often Cathy gave him orgasms that were so intense he had to make her stop what she was doing. His dick would be in her mouth while she bobbed her head up and down, taking almost all of his dick inside her on the down stroke and just leaving the head in her mouth on the up stroke. Cathy could apply an amazing amount of suction on his dick and her tongue worked wonders on it, too. One of her hands would be playing with his balls while the other was wrapped around his dick, jerking him off in concert with her mouth. When he started cumming, Cathy would stop deep throating him and concentrate on just sucking the head and an inch or so past that. She would look him in the eyes as she bobbed her head up and down on the end of his dick, her cheeks pulled in from sucking so hard, her tongue constantly moving on his dick, her hand around his dick pumping furiously. As his sperm shot out of his dick into her mouth she kept sucking and stroking, never slowing down, not even taking time to swallow as her mouth filled with more and more of his cum. Mike loved the sight of some of his cum leaking from Cathy's mouth and dripping down her chin. Eventually, he would have no more sperm to deliver to her mouth but that wouldn't stop her from trying to suck more out. The pleasure would become so intense that Mike would convulse and scream. He had to grab Cathy's head and make her stop sucking his dick. She would smile at him while a bit more of his cum would escape her lips and dribble down her chin. Then she would get face to face with him and give him a big sloppy French kiss, sharing the cum with him.

Cathy was coming down from her orgasm, glad that Mike had pulled his dick out her because she couldn't take anymore but also felt empty without it inside her. She looked out through glazed eyes and saw Mike smiling at her, then he got down on his knees and brought his mouth to her pussy. As his lips and tongue contacted her clit, she went into another orgasm instantly. She could only take few seconds of it before she had to push his head away from between her legs.

Mike got such a thrill from pleasing Cathy. That is why he had to go down on her as soon as she partially recovered from her first orgasm. Her pussy was so wet, juicy and sweet tasting. Almost instantly she was gushing into his mouth with another orgasm. When Cathy pushed his head away from her pussy, he got up and gave her a nice sloppy kiss on her mouth. It was then he noticed Jen's head peaking around the corner from the hallway for a second before she ducked back. He then stood, pulled his pants back up, picked up Cathy's shorts and panties from the floor and said to Cathy, "You'd better put these back on before Jen gets back from the bathroom."

"Oh my gosh," Cathy said as she slowly returned to reality. "I'd almost forgotten she was here." She took her clothes from Mike and made her way on wobbly legs to the kitchen to put them on. She didn't want to be getting dressed when Jen came back.

After Jen finished admiring the cum on her cheek in the mirror and got herself back to normal, a bit, she headed back towards the dining room. She stopped in her tracks when she heard Mike and Cathy moaning. Great, she thought, do they want me to go back to the bathroom until they're done? But then she thought of the show Mike had just put on and the fact that Cathy had taken her to watch it, so she figured she may as well see what is going on in the dining room. She knew she'd most likely enjoy that show, too. Jen crept to the corner and stuck her head around to see what was going on.

Jen once again got wet when she saw Mike taking nice long strokes inside Cathy. Jen had just started rubbing her clit again when Cathy convulsed and told Mike to stop. Jen moaned softly when Mike took one more stroke and withdrew from Cathy. She was gently rubbing herself when Mike went down on his knees and started eating Cathy. That sight caused Jen to increase the pressure on her clit. She was wondering if Mike came in Cathy, was he licking his cum out of her? That brought Jen to another orgasm. Holy cow, thought Jen, this is the best sex I've had in a long time and I haven't even gotten undressed. And I've given myself all the orgasms, except that watching Mike sure helps. Then, as Mike got off his knees and kissed Cathy, she was sure he saw her. Jen ducked her head back behind the corner and decided to give the happy couple a few minutes to get themselves presentable. She giggled to herself when she heard Cathy say she had forgotten about her. Jen understood. If it had been her who Mike's dick and tongue had been working on, she'd have forgotten about just about everything else, too.

Mike sat down at the table. His hard on was pulsating in his pants, his balls were beginning to ache, he needed relief real soon. He was rubbing his dick through his pants as Jen came around the corner. He noticed his cum was still on her cheek and she had a big smile on her face. After what she has already seen, I see no reason to stop rubbing myself, Mike thought. He continued to rub his dick and made no pretense of trying to hide what he was doing.

As Jen walked into the dining room, she saw Mike rubbing himself through his pants. That made her smile. I guess he hasn't cum yet, so maybe I still have a chance to see his dick spurting gobs of cum, she thought. She sat down and leaned towards Mike, knowing that he would be able to see down her tank top and hoping he would enjoy the view.

Mike looked down Jen's top and did admire the view of the tops of her tits and great cleavage. If she wants me to think about how her tits would look covered with cum, she has succeeded. He moaned as he stopped rubbing his dick to prevent himself from cumming in his pants.

Cathy came back into the dining room and saw Mike looking down Jen's top as he rubbed his dick. Poor guy, she thought, he really does need to get off. Us girls got him started so we should let him finish. Jen sure seems to be enjoying this. I bet she'd like to watch Mike cum and I know Mike would love having her watch. I'll just have to make it happen, Cathy thought as she sat down at the table.

"Jen," Cathy said, "what did you think of watching Mike masturbate?"

The question took Jen by surprise. She answered off the top of her head without thinking. "I loved it. My first thought was to take off my top, kneel in front of him and tell him to cum all over me. I've never seen a guy jerk off before and it made me so hot. I wanted to be up close as he made himself cum, to watch his sperm shoot from his dick. Mike said he loves cumming on your tits and I wanted to feel what it was like to have my tits covered with gobs and gobs of thick juicy cum. I'd rub it on and lick it off. I'd stand up, grab Mike's head, move it to my chest so I could watch him suck my cum covered tits while I had one hand in my pants getting myself off. Then..." Oops, thought Jen, I didn't mean to say that, even though it's true.

Perfect answer, Cathy thought. "Yeah," she said, "I know the feeling. I love cumming as Mike licks and sucks his sperm from my tits. Then it's great to see his face all wet and shinny from rubbing it in my cleavage and kissing him knowing his mouth is full of his cum that he wants to share with me. Have you ever kissed a guy who has a load of cum in his mouth?"

Jen was very pleasantly surprised by Cathy's response. "No," she answered, "except the kiss on the cheek Mike gave me in the bathroom and I thought that was great. I can't even get a guy to kiss me after I give him a blow job."

"That's too bad," said Cathy. "It's called a snowball, you know. Mike is the only guy I've done it with. The first time was when he kissed me after I gave him a blow job. It was so hot. And now I can't seem to get enough."

Mike was in awe as he listened to the women talk. He stared at Jen's chest as she said he wanted him to cum on her. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were well displayed. He knew what he'd be picturing in his mind next time he jerked off alone. Mike slowly rubbed his hard on in his pants as he imagined his cum spurting from his dick and covering Jen's tits. When Cathy described his cumming on her, he had to again stop the hand action he was giving himself. I can't take much more of this, he thought. I'll cum in my pants if they keep this up. But Cathy seems to be up to something so I'll hold out a little longer to find out what it is. But it had better be real soon or I'm back to the bathroom to finish what I started.

Cathy turned to Mike and said, "You're about ready to cum in your pants, aren't you? Please don't. Because if you did that, we wouldn't get to see your nice big dick shoot its load. We want to see that, don't we Jen? And you like hearing me talk dirty while you stroke on your dick, don't you?"

Jen and Mike both mumbled a yes to Cathy. They were both hoping that Cathy was going to arrange what they both wanted but could not do without her permission.

Cathy continued, "Mike, you've been so good, put on a show for us in the bathroom, gave me a good quick fuck and you still haven't cum yet. I can see you're massaging your dick while we're sitting here. You must have a good load built up. Are you ready to cum? I'd love to suck you off but since we have company, we should find out what Jen wants. Jen, would you like Mike to jerk off on your tits?"

"Really?" gasped Jen, "That would be alright with you?"

"This one time, yes," Cathy said, "after all, you've already seen him stroking himself and Mike really needs to get off. Don't you, Mike? Would you like to cum on Jen's tits?"

"Yes," Mike panted.

"Well then, you'd best get naked, shouldn't you?"

Within seconds, Mike was standing naked in front of the two women, his dick was covered with precum and he was stroking it very slowly. He was close to an orgasm but was going to make this last.

Cathy moved to where Jen was. "Turn the chair so you're facing Mike. And he can't cum on your tits if they are covered. Shouldn't you take your top off?"

Jen felt as though she was in dreamland as she took her top off and turned her chair towards Mike. His dick was pulsating in his hand as he walked towards her. She had a great close up view of his hand slowly pumping his dick and the precum oozing out. She sat still, waiting for Mike's cum to cover her.

As Mike slowly walked towards Jen, he couldn't help but admire the view of her exposed chest that he knew he would be cumming on very shortly. But one thing was missing, Jen didn't have her hand between her legs.

"Jen, I thought you wanted to get yourself off, too. Did you forget?" he asked.

Jen mumbled something. Yeah, she thought, I did forget. She was mesmerized by the sight of Mike masturbating so close to her and the thought of his impending orgasm coating her. She moved her hand to her pussy and started rubbing herself through her pants. Oh yeah, this is better, she thought.

Watching Jen rub herself brought Mike one notch closer to cumming. But he had an even better idea. He knelt in front of her, let go of his dick and reached for the buttons on Jen's shorts. "Wouldn't it be easier if you didn't have these on?" he asked, as he undid the buttons. Jen lifted her ass so Mike could swiftly remove her shorts and panties.

Mike licked his lips as he stared at Jen's pussy. He wanted to taste it but knew he couldn't, not part of the deal. He wrapped his fingers around his dick and began stroking again as he watched Jen's fingers move to her pussy and started pleasing herself.

Jen felt a thrill at being totally naked in front of Mike, his eyes just inches from her pussy. She was going to make herself cum and knew Mike would enjoy watching. She leaned back in the chair as she spread her legs wide and rubbed her clit.

Mike got to his feet and stood over Jen, one of his legs was between Jen's legs, the other to her side. He wanted to make sure that all of his cum would land on her. He stared at the beautiful woman below him, watched her tits slightly jiggle as she masturbated. His dick was slick with precum as he slowly pumped his hand up and down the shaft. When he saw another drop ooze from his dick, he stopped stroking, leaned closer to Jen and rubbed the head of his cock on Jen's nipple, smearing the juice on to her tit. Mike leaned back, began masturbating again and admired the sight of his fluid on Jen's nipple. He looked into Jen's eyes as he stuck out his tongue, leaned forward and licked his precum from her tit.

Cathy stood behind Jen as she watched her plan proceed. When Mike pulled Jen's pants off, she thought for a moment that he was going to eat her out. Guess she couldn't blame him if he did but was glad when he showed his self control and didn't. It was so hot to watch Mike give his dick long slow strokes with his hand as he stood over Jen. When he rubbed his dick on Jen's tit, Cathy had to reach inside her shorts and rub her clit, she knew his tongue would licking his precum from Jen's tit next. She rubbed her clit a little harder when Mike looked into her eyes as he leaned back after licking Jen. "Did Jen's nipple taste good?" she asked.

"Very good," replied Mike, as he turned his attention to Cathy for a minute. Her nipples were sticking through her tank top, her hand was in her pants and she was staring at his throbbing dick as he continued to masturbate over Jen.

Jen was in ecstasy as she slowly rubbed her clit. She spread her pussy lips and plunged two fingers inside herself when Mike rubbed his dick on her tit. She moaned in pleasure when Mike licked his precum off her. She had already given herself a few small orgasms but now a very large one was being brought on, by both the feeling of her fingers inside her and the sight of Mike jerking his cock off just inches from her.

"You're about ready to cum, aren't you?" Cathy said.

Jen and Mike both said yes together. Each thought Cathy was talking to them.

"Jen, are you ready for Mike to cum on you?" Cathy asked as she leaned over Jen's shoulder for a closer view.

"Oh yes," Jen said. She could barely get the words out.

"He has a big load stored up in his balls, just waiting to shoot all over you. Isn't it great how long he can make himself last? That means we have plenty of time to get ourselves off while watching Mike jerk off. Don't you just love watching his hand go up and down his nice hard dick? Look at his face, he's about ready to cum. Look at his cock, how it's pulsating, it's going to be spurting sperm all over your tits any minute now. Are you ready for Mike to make himself cum all over you?"

All Jen could do was nod her head in response to Cathy's questions. Cathy's description of Mike's masturbating as she watched his hand pump his dick just inches from her made her fingers move quicker in her pussy. She was on the verge of an earth shattering orgasm.

Mike, hearing Cathy talk to Jen brought him a couple notches closer to cumming. He had wanted to prolong the feeling and the view a few minutes longer but now knew that was not going to happen.

"Mike, are you ready to cum on Jen?" Cathy asked him. "Are you ready to cover her tits with your cum? Do you want to see gobs of your cum dripping from Jen's tits? You want to jerk off all over Jen, don't you? You want both of us to see your sperm shooting from your dick, don't you?"

"Yes," Mike mumbled. Hearing Cathy talk dirty always made him cum faster and harder.

Jen noticed the effect Cathy's words were having on Mike. She decided to add even more to his pleasure. And to her own. "Mike," she said, "I love watching you masturbate but now I want to see you cum, to cum on me. I want to see your sperm shoot from your cock and cover me. I want you to jerk off on my tits. I'm going to cum when you do. I need it now."

Jen pushed her fingers deeper into her pussy and rubbed harder on her clit. She was moaning in pleasure as she saw the first rope of cum fly from Mike's dick toward her.

Jen's words had the intended affect on Mike, they pushed him over the edge. He massaged his balls with one hand and gave his dick long slow strokes with the other. There was no holding back now. He heard how Jen wanted to be covered with his cum and saw her sweet tits bounce as she worked her pussy harder with her hand. And he saw her mouth open as she moaned, giving him a first shot target. Mike aimed his cock a little higher as his long awaited orgasm rocketed from his balls through his dick and started spurting.

Cathy was leaning over Jen's shoulder as she listened to Jen. She knew that would drive Mike over the edge. She moved her fingers across her clit with extra urgency as she awaited Mike's impending orgasm.

Mike almost screamed as his orgasm wracked his body. The first shot of cum landed mostly in Jen's mouth. The tail end of it landed on her chin. Mike lowered his aim as he continued stroking. The next shot of sperm covered Jen's left tit. Mike aimed his dick at Jen's right tit, he kept his hand pumping up and down his spurting hard on as another rope of cum flew from his dick to Jen's chest. The sight of his thick white cum on Jen's jiggling tits as she continued to masturbate and moan sent Mike into overdrive. He jerked his cock furiously, he felt each shot of cum as it left his balls and traveled up his dick. He watched each of those loads fly from his dick, land on Jen, then flow slowly down her body. Both of Jen's nipples had long strands of sperm hanging from them, reaching down to her stomach. Another strand of cum dangled from Jen's chin, suspended in mid air. Mike kept pumping his dick but his balls were about empty and the intensity of the self induced orgasm was becoming overwhelming. The shooting ropes of cum were reduced to a dribble and finally his reservoir of sperm was empty. He had to let go of his dick to keep from passing out.

Jen's orgasm had just started when Mike's dick began shooting cum on her. She watched the first spurt approach her face, then could taste it as it landed in her mouth. Jen's fingers in her pussy kept her orgasm going as she saw spurt after spurt erupt from Mike's dick and land on her chest. She felt the hot wet cum on her tits, dripping down her body. She screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm shook through her entire body until she could take no more and had to remove her fingers from between her legs just as she felt, and watched, the last drops of Mike's cum land on her. She stared at Mike's cock after he let go of it, as it pulsated with the beating of his heart and one last glob of sperm appeared on its head. Jen needed that last drop so she leaned forward and took Mike's dick in her mouth. She sucked and slurped on his still hard cock, making sure she got every last drop of cum he had, it tasted and felt so good in her mouth. She only reluctantly let Mike's dick out of her mouth after she heard him screaming in pleasure and knew he could take no more.

catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers