Kissing Cathy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers

Mike was in awe looking down at Jen, his cum covering her beautiful body, dripping from her tits and chin. He almost went into shock as Jen leaned toward him and took his cock in her mouth. His body was again wracked with overly intense pleasure, he screamed as Jen sucked out what little cum was left in him and kept sucking for more that he did not have to give.

Jen and Mike were looking into each other's eyes as Jen leaned back, letting Mike's dick out of her mouth. Mike leaned forward, "don't swallow that," he said as he brought his face to hers. Oh my gosh, thought Jen, another first for me today. He wants to kiss me when I have his cum in my mouth. She almost involuntarily moved her hand between her legs and gently rubbed her tender clit.

Mike was face to face with Jen. He stuck out his tongue and licked his cum from Jen's chin then kissed her on the lips. Their tongues entwined, sharing the cum that each had in their mouth. Jen's finger rubbing her clit had brought her to a high plateau, just short of orgasm when Mike broke the kiss and moved down to her chest. She stared, wide eyed, as Mike enjoyed the close up view of her cum covered tits. Another orgasm started as Mike stuck out his tongue and licked his cum from Jen's right nipple. Jen's orgasm ripped through her entire body as Mike sucked all around her right breast, his mouth taking in all the sperm he had deposited there. Her body shook as Mike spent extra time sucking her nipple. Then Jen's body went limp as she took her hand from between her legs, she could take no more.

Mike was amazed at how much cum he shot on Jen as he licked and sucked his sperm from her right tit. He enjoyed the sight of her left tit bouncing, his cum still dripping from her nipple when Jen's body shook from her orgasm. He gave extra attention to her right nipple to add to her pleasure until she stopped shaking. He then held his lips closed and moved up to Jen's face.

Jen knew she couldn't take another orgasm, she basked in the warm afterglow as Mike brought his cum filled mouth to hers. She opened her lips to accept Mike's cum covered tongue into her mouth and they both enjoyed a slow sensuous kiss, their tongues moving the thick cum back and forth from each other.

Cathy looked on in wonderment when Mike coated Jen's chest with his cum, she had never seen it from this angle before, it was about the most erotic sight she had ever seen. Now she had another insight into why Mike loved to jerk off on her tits so much. She felt a slight pang of envy when Jen's lips surrounded Mike's dick, she knew how good that cock tasted in her mouth. Cathy continued the gentle rubbing of her clit as Mike and Jen kissed. The sight of Mike licking and sucking his sperm from Jen's tit while Jen's body convulsed with a self induced orgasm brought Cathy over the edge, too. She moaned as she gushed on her fingers.

As Cathy watched Mike and Jen kiss, sharing the load of cum from Jen's tit, she almost began to feel left out until Mike broke the kiss, looked at her and said, "and now I have something for you."

Mike moved back to Jen's chest. Enjoy the view while you can, it's going to be gone in a minute, he thought, and Cathy needs a mouth full of this, as he leaned forward to slurp his sperm from Jen's left tit. He rolled his face in Jen's cleavage and down to her stomach where much of his cum had dripped. He knew how much Cathy loved to see his face all shinny and wet from his own cum but he couldn't resist sucking up the puddle of his sperm from Jen's belly button. That is better in my mouth than on my face, he thought. He moved back up to Jen's tits and gave each nipple one last suck, keeping the load of cum in his mouth and not letting it drip back onto Jen.

Jen felt like a goddess as Mike licked, sucked and rubbed his face across her chest. He just gave me a kiss full of cum from my tits, her mind screamed, and now he is licking me clean of all the sperm he jerked off on to me. Life is good.

Cathy watched as Mike rolled his face across Jen's chest, listened to the slurping sound of him filling his mouth with his seed. That is so hot, she thought. She needed a closer view so she moved next to Mike and knelt down so her eyes were just inches from his lips as he cleaned his cum from Jen's body.

Mike leaned back from Jen, saw the glazed over look in her eyes. He turned to Cathy and saw the look of desire in her eyes. He leaned towards Cathy, as their lips connected he pushed his thick load of sperm into her waiting mouth, he heard her softly sigh as she tasted his cum.

Cathy loved the taste of Mike's cum, be it straight from his dick or anyway else, but there was something extra erotic about getting it from his mouth.

The lover's tongues intertwined as they moved Mike's cum back and forth between their mouths. Life is good.

As Mike and Cathy finished kissing, he said "Thank you. I owe you one."

"Yes you do," Cathy replied, "and I plan on collecting next weekend."

"Next weekend? But Carl will be staying with us then."

"I know."

catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers