Kissing Cathy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
219 Followers

Mike stared at Cathy as he listened to Jen. Cathy had stopped sucking on his cock but was giving it long slow strokes with her hand as she occasionally licked the head as she stared back at him. "Jen, I won't mind at all wrapping my fingers around your cock and stroking it. That sounds like fun. Do you fantasize me doing anything else with your dick?"

"Well, yes," Jen responded, "but it's pretty wild."

"I won't know what to do if you don't tell me but let me guess. I bet you want me to suck your cock, right? Do you want to see my lips surround your big hard dick and watch it slide in and out of my mouth? But that's just a wild guess. If you wanted me to give you a blow job you'd ask me, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, Mike," Jen said as she softly moaned again. "That is my ultimate fantasy to watch you suck my dick. Thank you. And if you suck my cock, I'll suck yours, again. It felt so good to suck the last few drops of cum from your cock last weekend after you jerked off on my tits. I'd really like to please you with a nice blow job. That is if it's alright with you, Cathy."

Cathy could tell that Mike was very close to cumming. She stopped sucking his dick and just stroked it very gently, barely touching it. When Jen mentioned sucking Mike, his cock started pulsating extra hard so Cathy let completely go of it. She watched it throb as a glob of cum oozed from the slit. "Yes, it's okay with me, Jen. I think it would be hot to watch you suck Mike's dick and I know I'm going to enjoy watching Mike suck your dick. And Mike really likes that idea, too," she said. "If I didn't let go of his dick he would have cum when you mentioned sucking each others cocks. But I guess you did cum a little, didn't you, Mike? Jen, he has a nice glob of cum on the end of his dick. I'm going to wait until he calms down a bit and then I'm going to lick it off. You like watching me lick your sperm off your dick, don't you, Mike?"

"Oh yeah," moaned Mike. "This is the best phone sex I've ever had."

Jen moaned as she rubbed her clit and imagined the scene on the other end of the line. "You've had phone sex before?" she asked. "This is my first time and I'm really enjoying it." She was glad she let it slip that she was masturbating. It gave her a thrill to let them both know what she was doing, especially Mike. She wanted him to picture her naked in bed while Cathy was sucking his dick.

"You're masturbating right now?" asked Mike.

"Yes," replied Jen. "Listening to you and Cathy have sex was too much for me to take. I just had to."

"Are you using your dildo?"

"No, just my fingers."

"That is so hot. I am so lucky to be in the company of two beautiful and sexy ladies."

The pressure on Mike's cock had lessened some since Cathy stopped stroking it. "Mike, while you're picturing Jen naked in bed masturbating, watch this." She held his dick straight up with her hand and licked the dripping cum from it.

"What is she doing?" Jen asked as Mike moaned with pleasure.

"She's licking the glob of cum from my cock," Mike answered.

"It tastes good," Cathy purred.

Jen groaned and said, "I can't wait until I can get a taste of that again."

"Mike, you like to hear me talk dirty to you while your jerking off," Cathy said. "Maybe Jen would like to hear you talk about making your new movie while she is masturbating. Jen, should Mike tell you what he's going to do for you? Would you enjoy that?"

"Oh yes," moaned Jen. "That would be fantastic. Talk to me, Mike. I can barely believe that I'm masturbating while talking to you guys but hearing a sexy story from you will really put me over the top."

"Okay, Jen," said Mike. "I'll tell you about a scene we should make in the new movie and you should know that this is very exciting for me, too. I'm picturing you naked in bed masturbating while Cathy is stroking and sucking my dick urging me on. I really don't need much urging for this, though, because if Cathy weren't here, it would be my fingers wrapped around my cock stroking it while I talk to you."

"I can picture that and it really turns me on," said Jen.

"Good," said Mike. "Because it turns me on to have you watch me masturbate. Now for a scene for your new movie, Jen. I'll be sitting naked on the couch stroking my hard on while watching the movie of you with your strap on. Then you'll somehow come off the TV and into the living room and walk over to me while you're stroking your hard cock. You'll stand next to me and ask me if I like your dick while we both continue to masturbate. I'll tell you I think you big hard dick is oddly exciting to me and I like jerking off with you. Then you'll tell me you would like to see my fingers wrapped around your cock, jerking you off. Would you like to see that, Jen?"

Jen moaned softly before she answered, "Yes."

"Me, too," Mike continued. "I'll get on my knees in front of you and replace your hand with mine around your dick, which will be only a few inches from my face. I'll gaze up at you and ask you if there is anything else you would like me to do for you. You'll be looking down at me and see me stroking your hard cock and you'll tell me what you want. And what will that be, Jen?"

"Oh my gosh, said Jen, breathing heavily. "I want you to suck my dick."

"I will, Jen," said Mike as he and Cathy gazed at each other while she lightly stroked and licked his cock. "I will suck your dick. I'll open my mouth wide, lean forward and take your dick in my mouth while my hand continues to pump your shaft. You'll watch your dick fill my mouth and then slide back out again as I bob my head up and down your big hard cock. I'll look up into your eyes as you watch me jerk you off and give you a blow job at the same time. Are you almost ready to cum?"

"Yes, I'm just about there."

"Good. Because I find it very exciting to see my cum shoot from my dick and I want you to see yourself cum. My hand will keep stroking your cock but I will stop sucking it. I'll open my mouth and stick out my tongue, just a few inches from your dick. I'm going to jerk you off into my mouth. Are you ready to watch your cum shoot into my mouth?"

"Oh, yes," responded Jen, breathing very heavily.

"I'll be pumping your cock and pointing it at my open mouth. As you start to orgasm, I'll play with your balls and a stream of your pearly white sperm will fly from your dick and land on my tongue. As your orgasm overtakes you and your body convulses, I will keep stroking your cock and playing with your balls, causing stream after stream of cum to shoot from your hard dick, filling my mouth to overflow. Your sperm will be leaking from my mouth, drooling down my chin and dripping from me, long strands of your cum hanging from me."

The sound of Jen through the phone was moaning, almost to the point of screaming.

"And when your orgasm has washed over you, I will again take your cum dripping cock in my mouth to suck you dry as I gaze into your eyes. Your big dick will fill my mouth, forcing more of your cum to drip down my chin. After I give your dick a few sucks I will take it from my mouth, leaving long strands of your cum from my lips to your cock as I stand up to kiss you so you can taste your cum from my mouth."

Jen screamed again and then only her heavy breathing could be heard through the phone for a few moments.

"That sounded like one heck of an orgasm, Jen," Mike said softly.

"Oh, it was," responded Jen quietly. "Thank you. That had to be the most intense orgasm I've ever given myself. But I guess I really didn't do it all myself, listening to you had a heck of a lot to do with it. Thank you both. You guys are great."

"You're welcome, Jen," said Cathy. "We both get a big thrill out of it, too. Don't we, Mike?" Cathy again lowered her head to Mike's dick and bobbed her head up and down on it.

"Yes, Jen," Mike said while almost gasping. "I really enjoy it and I'm more than happy to help you come up with ideas for the movie. I'm looking forward to making this movie but today would not be good, I've been a bit drained and I'm about to be drained again."

"Unfortunately, it's going to be a few days before I can make it over," said Jen. "I just got a call a while ago from the professor at work, he wants me to do some serious over time at the lab for the next three or four days. There goes my weekend."

"We'll be ready and waiting for you when you can get over here. See you then. Talk to you later," said Mike.

"Ah, yeah. Later, I guess," replied Jen.

Mike and Cathy were staring at each other as she slowly bobbed her head up and down his cock. "And now it's your turn," Mike said to her. He reached his arms down to her and lifted her up as he also stood and kissed her passionately. "Turn around and have a seat," he said as he sat her down on the couch and knelt in front of her. "You've been pleasing me all day and now I want to please you. Why don't you spread your legs and let me eat you out until you cum in my mouth." Mike spoke slightly louder than he normally would have. He was sure that Jen was still listening and he wanted her to hear.

"That's a wonderful idea," Cathy said as she leaned back and opened her legs wide. Mike leaned in and gave her clit a few light licks before diving in and using his lips and tongue to caress her entire pussy, almost taking her to orgasm.

"You taste so good," he said as he stopped. "I love eating you out," as he gave her clit a gentle lick. Mike alternated using his mouth to lick Cathy's pussy and to talk to her. "The view from down here is fantastic." Slurp. "Do you like watching me work my tongue on you?" Slurp. "Do you want to cum in my mouth?" Slurp.

"Yes, I love seeing your head between my legs and yes I want to cum in your mouth," Cathy said. "Please stop teasing me and make me cum."

Mike's response was to stop talking and just lick and suck on Cathy's pussy until she was shaking with pleasure and cumming in his mouth. He stopped lapping at her clit while she was in the middle of her orgasm, he didn't want to wear her out too soon. He reached into his bathrobe pocket, pulled out Cathy's dildo and held it against her pussy.

"Now that I've licked your clit to an orgasm, how would you like me to play with your dick until you cum again?" Mike asked with a smile.

Cathy was coming down from her orgasm as she looked at Mike who was had his fingers wrapped around her dick while he gently rubbed it against her clit. It really looked to her as though that dick that Mike was stroking was part of her body. That sight just added so much intensity to the sexual pleasure of her clit being gently rubbed by the base of the cock.

"Oh, Mike," she said, "yes, stroke my cock. I love to watch your hands sliding up and down my hard dick. Jerk me off." Cathy thought she heard a slight moan from the phone as she spoke. She liked the idea that Jen was still listening.

Mike heard the moan from the phone, too. "Do you want me to just use my hands on you hard cock or is there even more I can do for you?" he asked Cathy as he kept stroking her hard on. "Would you like to see your dick in my mouth? Would you like a blow job?"

Cathy was nearing another orgasm. She could barely speak as she said, "Yes, suck my dick. I want to cum when your mouth is full of my cock."

Mike smiled and said, "I love the look on your face when I'm sucking your dick." He lowered he head to Cathy's dildo, pushed his lips out into a big O and filled his mouth with her cock. He made loud slurping noises as he bobbed his head up and down Cathy's dick as he rubbed the base faster against her clit.

Cathy gazed into Mike's eyes as she watched her cock slide in and out of his mouth. It was the most erotic sight she had ever seen. "You're such a good cock sucker," she gasped. "Keep sucking my dick, I'm going to cum in your mouth." She screamed as the orgasm flooded her body. She pictured jets of sperm shooting up her hard dick and filling Mike's mouth as she shook and writhed from the intensity of her orgasm.

It wasn't easy for Mike to keep Cathy's cock in his mouth as she bounced on the couch while cumming but he did it. He stopped rubbing the base of the dildo against her clit so she could calm down but kept it in his mouth so she would get the visual excitement. When Cathy's eyes regained focus on him, he lifted his head off her dick and made sure to leave a strand of spit from his lips to her cock. That sight made Cathy shake and moan again.

"Your dick is still nice and hard," Mike said as he moved the dildo away from Cathy's pussy and licked at her clit. "And you are wet between your legs. I think these two things should go together. How would you like this cock inside you?" He didn't wait for an answer as he plunged the dildo into Cathy's wet hole. "I love this close up view of your big hard dick sliding in and out of you."

Cathy moaned again as Mike slid her dildo inside her. "Oh gawd yes. Fuck me with my own dick."

"Remember what I promised you last night?" Mike asked. "About eating you out while you have your cock in your pussy? Would you like that now? Do you want a tongue and a dick inside you at the same time?"

Cathy was approaching another orgasm as she gasped. "Yes. Eat me while you fuck me."

Mike quickly began licking and sucking on Cathy's clit as he continued to pump her with her dick. Cathy was riding high with the fullness on the cock inside her and the precision attention her clit was getting from Mike's mouth. Her orgasm began flooding over her body as she screamed in pleasure and began shaking uncontrollably. Mike wasn't able to keep his tongue on her clit the whole time she bounced but he was able to keep his hand on her dick and continue fucking her with it. He wanted her to keep cumming until she couldn't take it any more.

Cathy screamed and shook for quite a while before she had to grab hold of Mike's hand and have him stop pumping her with her cock. She rode her orgasm as long as she could but got to the point where she could take no more. Her eyes were glazed over, her body was limp, she was barely able to shake her head at Mike and say, "that was fantastic but you've worn me out. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Mike said as he slowly removed Cathy's cock from inside her and stood up. His dick was hard and pulsating as he stroked it, looking down at Cathy's beautiful body. "Another thing I said last night was that if you're too worn out to take my cock inside you, I would jerk off on your tits. I'd love to fuck you but I don't want to make you sore, sex shouldn't hurt. And we both know that I love cumming on you. How's that sound to you?" he said as he straddled Cathy's body on the couch.

The focus in Cathy's eyes slowly returned as she watched Mike masturbate just above her. "That sounds wonderful to me. I love to watch you make yourself cum and feel your hot sperm land on me. Yes, jerk off on me. Cum on my tits. Cum all over me."

Mike's hand was pumping furiously on his hard cock. "You have a gorgeous body and the only thing that makes you look hotter is when my sperm is dripping from you."

Cathy smiled and said, "and I taste better that way, too, don't I?"

"Oh yeah," Mike moaned and he felt his orgasm starting to build in his balls.

Cathy continued, "last night I did say you could cum in my mouth all day today. Would you like me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue when you're ready to cum? Do you want to jerk off in my mouth, to see your sperm shoot right on my tongue?"

"Oh yeah. Let me jerk off in your mouth."

"Oh, Mike, masturbate for me. I love watching you stroke your cock and making yourself cum. I want to see your sperm shoot from your dick and land in my mouth." Cathy said softly as she looked at Mike, his eyes and mouth open wide as he stared at her, his hand going up and down his hard dick and his balls began to contract. "Cum for me. Cum on me. Jerk off on me." She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and waited for Mike's sperm to cover her.

Mike felt his orgasm begin, the first load of cum was about to shoot up the length of his cock. He slowed his stroking, he wanted to make it last as long as possible. The first rope of cum erupted from his dick and landed on Cathy's tongue. He felt another orgasmic surge then saw a second stream of sperm land on Cathy's lips and cheeks. He kept slowly pumping his cock and moved down Cathy's body as another wave washed over him and more cum shot out, landing on her neck. His balls contracted even more, sending another blast of his pearly white fluid to cover Cathy's right tit. He involuntary had to pump his hand faster on his dick to get as much cum onto Cathy's body as possible. His body shook again as more sperm flowed up his cock and leaked out all over Cathy's chest. It was a wonderful sight but the intense pleasure became too much and he had to let go of his dick. He felt the pleasure wash over him as he gazed upon Cathy's beautiful cum covered body.

Cathy watched Mike's cum shoot from his cock and felt it land on her tongue, her face and then down her body. She saw the pleasure in his face as he looked upon her. When he stopped stroking his dick, she leaned forward to take it in her mouth to suck the last remnants of his cum from his balls.

"Oh, gawd yes, suck me dry," Mike almost screamed. It was only a few seconds before he had to take hold of Cathy's head and move her from his cock. "I can't take any more," he gasped as Cathy leaned back.

"I love the sight of my sperm dripping from your body. The sight of my cum oozing from your lips drives me wild. I hope you didn't swallow any of that," Mike said as he leaned forward to kiss Cathy. Their lips touched, their tongues entwined and they shared the tasted of Mike's orgasm.

"You taste like cum," Mike said as they broke their kiss. "And I like it."

"I'm glad you do," replied Cathy, "because there is a lot more of it on me. I love watching you jerk off on me and the feeling of your cum landing on me and I also love watching you lick me clean and then giving me a cum flavored kiss."

"I'm glad we like the same things," Mike said. "I love sucking your cum covered tits." He brought his mouth to Cathy's chest and licked and slurped his dripping cum from her body.

Cathy moaned, "fill your mouth with cum and then kiss me again." A moan was also heard from the phone.

Mike finished licking Cathy's tits, brought his face to hers and kissed her. He pushed his cum covered tongue into Cathy's mouth as they both sighed with satisfaction.

"And now you taste like cum," Cathy said with a smile. "You are so hot."

From the phone came the sound of another slight moan, a click and then a dial tone. "Jen thinks you're hot, too. Did you know she was listening in to us?" Cathy asked.

"I wasn't sure but I thought she might be," Mike responded. "Did you think she was still on the line? And her calling when she did wasn't a coincidence, was it?"

"Jen and I planned that call to happen while I was giving you a blow job but I didn't know she was going to be masturbating. But you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"I enjoyed it very much, thank you," Mike said. "You are a wild and wonderful woman. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes. Carry me to bed, I need a nap after this work out you gave me."

"Can do," Mike said as he picked Cathy up and carried her to the bedroom and set her on the bed. "Have a good nap, you deserve it."

catsguy2
catsguy2
219 Followers
12