Kissing Cathy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
220 Followers

Cathy slowly stood up and turned to face Carl. "And now it's your turn to get what I promised you, your dick in my ass. I'm already lubed so can slide your cock right in me. How do you want to take me?" Cathy asked softly. "On my back? Down on all fours? Maybe leaning over the kitchen table? Tell me what you want me to do, I'm yours."

Mike was surprised that Cathy's ass was already lubed up. He had thought for a moment that Cathy would ask him to lube Carl's cock, to use his hand to make sure that Carl's cock was well covered with lube, to slide his hand up and down Carl's hard slick cock to get it ready for her ass. He wasn't sure what he thought about not getting to do that. He would have put on a show that Cathy would have enjoyed watching.

Carl smiled. Cathy just gave him control to take her ass however he wanted. "Get on the bed, down on all fours, I'm going to take you doggy style."

Cathy liked hearing the authoritarian voice telling her what to do. She liked being the one in charge but she also enjoyed being the submissive one at times. And now, when her boyfriend's best friend was going to fuck her ass, it was a turn on for her to be taken however he wanted. She also knew that it would be a big turn on for Carl to know that he's in charge while sliding his cock in her back door. She turned to him and asked, "Can I suck Mike's dick while you fuck my ass, please?"

"Yes, I'd like to watch that," he answered. Her new submissiveness thrilled him. He turned to Mike and said, "Get on the bed and sit back against the headboard." This is nice to be in charge Carl thought as Mike got on the bed.

"Should I tie my hair back to give you a better view of Mike's dick in my mouth?" Cathy asked demurely.

"Yes, do it," he replied. I may be in charge but she thinks of everything he thought.

Cathy walked to her dresser, got a ribbon from a drawer, tied her hair back, moved on to the bed, got on her knees and put her head down on Mike's lap. She arched her back to try to stick her ass up as far as possible. "Is this how you want me, Carl?" she asked.

"Yes, just like that," Carl said as he got on the bed and walked on his knees toward Cathy's gorgeous waiting ass, his hard cock pointing the way. He put his hands on her hips and slid his dick between her ass cheeks a few times, enjoying the view of this beautiful erotic woman. Her head was in Mike's lap, her hand held his dick in front of her face as she looked towards the wall length mirror. He turned towards the mirror and was amazed at the sight, a wild fantasy come true. Cathy smiled at him, he smiled back and then he turned his attention to her ass.

He spread her cheeks apart to get a good view of her rosebud, it glistened from the lube she had already applied. He put the head of his cock against her and pushed himself inside her. Carl loved the sight of his dick inside a sweet ass. It felt so good, too. He and Cathy both moaned at the sensation. He slowly pushed his cock in another inch and they both moaned again. Even though Cathy had handed over command to Carl, he didn't want her to feel any pain so he stopped where he was and gave her tight ass some time to open fully for him. He knew she was ready for fucking when she pushed back on him and didn't stop until her ass cheeks were against his abdomen. They both moaned again and Cathy also started moving her hand up and down Mike's dick that she'd been holding straight up. Carl smiled and with one hand on each of Cathy's hips, he began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her ass. It felt so good and even though he knew he wasn't going to last very long, he was determined to get every last drop of enjoyment out of it.

"Suck Mike's dick for me." Carl said. He immediately thought that didn't come out quite right but quickly realized that was what Cathy wanted to hear and there was something about it that turned him on, too.

Cathy loved the feeling of Carl's cock slowly pumping in and out of her ass and she almost swooned at hearing him tell her to suck Mike's dick, for him. She propped herself up on one elbow and took Mike's dick in her mouth, relishing in feeling for the first time, two dicks inside her. She moved her other hand to her clit and gently masturbated herself.

Mike loved Cathy's hand jobs but her blow jobs were even better. He sighed contentedly when he felt Cathy's lips surround his dick and she bobbed her head slowly up and down his shaft. He turned to look in the mirror to get a different view of the three of them. The sight of Carl's cock pumping in and out of Cathy's ass looked so dang hot to him.

Carl looked in the mirror again as the pressure in his cock continued to build. His eyes were first drawn to Cathy's lips that were wrapped around Mike's dick. He saw that Mike was watching him fuck Cathy and they gave each other a smile.

He shifted his gazed to Cathy's gorgeous slowly swinging tits and leaned forward, holding himself up with one hand and massaging those great tits with his other hand. Those soft but firm orbs and taut nipples felt wonderful in his hand, his dick was close to exploding in her tight ass and the close up view of her sucking Mike's hard cock was pushing him over the edge. He spoke softly and slowly into her ear, pacing his words with the pumping of his dick in her ass. "You are amazing. You are incredible. You are beautiful. You are wonderful. And I am going to cum in your ass."

Cathy sucked slower on Mike's dick, she wasn't going to let him cum yet. But she did want to make herself cum so she quickened the massaging of her clit as she felt Carl raise himself off her back, grab hold of her hips and she heard the unmistakable moaning of his impending orgasm.

As Carl went beyond the point of no return he stared down at his cock slowly sliding in and out of the ass belonging to the most sensuous woman he'd ever met. He could get used to this real easy, he thought, as sexual images of today flew through his mind. Licking his cum from Cathy's tits after jerking off on her, Cathy sucking his dick, him sucking her dick, Cathy's dick in his ass, Cathy watching him masturbating with Mike. Yes, all of it was thrilling as he felt his orgasm start in his toes and work its way to his balls. He pushed his cock as far as it would go into Cathy's ass as the first jet of cum shot up his dick. He moaned louder as he felt Cathy's ass tighten around his cock and another jet of cum shot into her. He tried to keep his dick balls deep in her but his body started writhing and Cathy began to move her ass, pumping and squeezing his cock to milk every last drop of cum from it. His moan turned into a scream as his orgasm took over every cell in his body and he emptied his load of cum into Cathy's ass.

Cathy stopped sucking Mike's dick but left it in her mouth as she felt Carl's cock pulsate in her ass and her massaging of her clit brought on her orgasm. She screamed around Mike's dick, moved her hand deftly on her clit to sustain her orgasm and couldn't help but to shake and squeeze her ass around Carl's cock.

Carl slowly withdrew his softening cock from Cathy's ass and fell on the bed, exhausted but totally satisfied. His head was near Cathy's, giving him a great close up view of Mike's dick in her mouth. He was glad she tied her hair back so he could see every detail, smart woman he thought.

Cathy raised herself off Mike's dick, wrapped her fingers around it and lowered herself to rest her head on Mike's hip so that Mike's cock was between her and Carl. She smiled at Carl as she began to slowly pump her hand up and down Mike's dick. "You look very happy and satisfied," she said.

"I am. Thank you," Carl replied, smiling back at her. "And you look so hot." His eyes were drawn to her hand moving up and down Mike's dick just inches from her face.

"Thank you, too," Cathy said with a giggle. "Your wonderful cock makes me hot. Sucking Mike's dick for you makes me hot, too. And you should know that I'll suck Mike's dick for you anytime you want, all you have to do is ask. Would you like that?"

"Yes," Carl answered.

"And what should I do for you now?" Cathy asked as she continued to stroke Mike's cock. "Should I finish sucking Mike off for you? Or should I jerk him off for you? Or is there something else you would prefer?"

Carl's mind reeled. Here was Cathy offering to put on a show of making Mike cum anyway he wanted her to. He thought for an instant that he'd like to watch Mike cum, to see his sperm shoot from his hard cock. The sight of Cathy stroking Mike's dick was exciting but watching her suck his dick was even better. Besides, he knew that during his week long visit that there would be plenty of jerking off and hand jobs and he'd have more than a few opportunities to watch Mike's cock spurt a load of cum.

"Suck him off," Carl said. "For me," he added. He knew Cathy wanted to hear those words and there was something about them that turned him on, too.

"I like the sound of that. It really turns me on to suck Mike's dick for you. And now I'll suck his balls dry and get a mouthful of his cum for you," Cathy said as she raised herself over Mike's hard cock and the proceeded to lower her mouth on to it. She massaged his dick with her tongue as she bobbed her head quickly up and down the throbbing shaft, sucking as hard as she could. She knew how to make Mike cum hard and fast.

Mike was silent as he listened to Cathy and Carl talk about how to make him cum. It was interesting, and exciting, to not be a part of the conversation. Cathy had been keeping him on the edge of orgasm as she had sucked his dick and even now as she stroked it. He wanted to cum in Cathy's mouth, she's the best cock sucker he'd ever met. But he knew that if she looked into his eyes and asked him to jerk off that he would. Putting on a masturbation show in front of Cathy was always a thrill and if she asked him now, he'd also be making himself cum in front of Carl. The thought of that excited him in a strange way and he knew that part of that was how much Cathy got off on watching he and Carl jerk off together.

When Cathy started sucking his dick again, he smiled and he knew he wasn't going to last long. She was sucking him hard and fast, she knew how to make him cum when she wanted. Mike just laid back and enjoyed the feeling and the sight. Watching Cathy suck his dick one of his favorite things to see. And the fact that Carl was watching, too, was also a turn on for some reason. At that moment, he was very proud of Cathy for sucking him off in front of Carl.

Carl watched intently as Cathy sucked Mike's dick. He moved even closer to the action as he thought about Cathy's words. She's going to get a mouthful of cum for me he thought and it suddenly dawned on him what that meant. She was going to kiss him when she has a mouthful of Mike's cum. He smiled to himself for being so slow to realize what Cathy was up to but he'd never met anyone like her before. She's kinky but he enjoys all her kinks. He figured that he would try almost anything she suggested at least once. The thought of having a mouthful of Mike's cum didn't turn him on but the idea of pleasing Cathy did. He knew that the rewards for pleasing her were boundless. She looked so hot sucking Mike's dick and he had to admit to himself that Mike's big hard dick looked good, too. His thoughts came to a stop when he heard Mike scream and he knew that he would soon be tasting the cum that was filling Cathy's mouth.

Mike felt his orgasm starting in his toes and work its way up to his balls. He screamed in pleasure as his cum shot up through his dick into Cathy's waiting mouth. Cathy kept sucking and he kept cumming. He shook uncontrollably as the intense pleasure consumed his entire body and even when his balls felt drained, his dick still felt the pleasures of the orgasm because Cathy continued to bob her head up and down on his dick and just kept sucking.

Cathy moaned to herself as she felt Mike's hot thick essence fill her mouth and heard him scream with pleasure. He bucked and writhed but she kept his hard dick in her mouth and drained every last drop of cum that he could produce. When she knew that Mike could take no more, or give anymore, she lifted herself off his dick, making sure to keep her mouth closed and not let any of his precious cum drip out. She turned to look at Carl, who was staring intently at her. She gently pushed him on his back and leaned over him as he opened his mouth to accept her kiss. That turned Cathy on even more, the fact that he wanted to kiss her, he wanted to please her, he wanted to taste Mike's cum from her mouth.

Cathy slowly lowered her lips to his waiting mouth. When they touched, she parted her lips and let Mike's cum slide into Carl's mouth. She heard a slight moan from him and then felt his arms around her, pulling her tightly to him as he pushed his tongue into her mouth so they could slosh Mike's cum between them.

Cathy moaned, too, at the intensity of this erotic kiss. It turned her on when she snowballed with Mike and that was with his own cum. Now she was snowballing with Carl and he was tasting his best friend's cum. She looked forward to kissing Mike when she had a mouthful of Carl's cum. But for now, she got all the joy she could from her kiss with Carl. The kissing couple swirled their tongues together, each getting a full measure of Mike's cum until they finally swallowed the sperm and broke the kiss.

Cathy gently kissed Carl on the lips again. Her eyes glistened as she looked down at Carl. "Thank you," she said. "That was the hottest kiss I've ever had."

"You're welcome," Carl replied with a smile. "That was the kinkiest kiss I've ever had."

Cathy smiled back at him. "I'm glad to see you smiling. I guess you like my type of kinky, don't you?"

Carl chuckled. "Oh yeah. This has been an amazing day of firsts for me."

"And for me. You guys are so good to me."

Mike made a fake cough to get their attention. "Cathy, I'm now a bit jealous," he said with a smile. "Your hottest kiss ever has been with Carl and not me?"

Cathy giggled. "That's only because I kissed him after doing him a big favor." She crawled up to Mike so they were face to face. "But I know that kissing you after I do the same favor for you would be even hotter." She turned to Carl and said, "I'm sorry, but kissing Mike after I suck your dick for him would turn me on even more. After all, he is my boyfriend. You do understand, don't you?"

Carl laughed. Cathy had such an easy way of saying, and doing, otherwise complicated things. "Yes, I understand." He did understand and the prospect of Cathy giving him a blow job while Mike watched and seeing them kiss afterwards turned him on.

Cathy turned to Mike again. "You do want my hottest kiss ever to be with you, don't you?" she asked.

"Of course I do," replied Mike. "And that will happen after you do me the big favor of sucking Carl's dick for me, right?"

"Yes," Cathy purred.

"I like watching you suck Carl's dick, that looks so hot. I like watching him fuck you, too."

Cathy purred even more. "Oh, I'm glad that turns you on because I like being watched."

Mike chuckled. "I like being watched, too." He turned to Carl and said, "This may sound strange but I think that I'm enjoying having you in bed with us almost as much as Cathy is."

The three of them laughed at that. Yes, it did sound strange but they knew it was true. They each got a thrill from performing in front of the others and also watching the others perform.

They relaxed in silence as images of the day's events floated through their minds. Thoughts of what the week was to bring also entered into their heads, bringing smiles to their faces.

"I think we're a perfect match," Cathy said softly. The guys murmured agreement.

"I hate to have to get up but I do need a shower before I go to sleep," said Cathy. "And so do you, Carl. Your dick needs a cleaning before I'll suck it again. You wouldn't mind a helping hand to wash it, would you?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," he replied.

"Will you join us, Mike?" Cathy asked with a smile.

"I'm glad I have a big shower," he said as he got up on wobbly knees and headed towards the bathroom with Cathy and Carl right behind him.

catsguy2
catsguy2
220 Followers
12