Kissing Cathy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers

Cathy was swooning from listening to the guys talk about tasting each other's cum while they were jerking off together. It almost seemed as though she wasn't even there to them. They were talking about her but only paying attention to each other as they masturbated. It took her a few seconds to realize that Mike just asked her a question.

"No, I don't think it's weird at all," Cathy replied. "Maybe a little kinky but I think it's hot and I'm glad that you're both enjoying giving me this wild fantasy week."

"Good," Mike said. "This is a wild fantasy week for us, too." He turned to Carl, "Wouldn't you agree?"

Carl nodded and said, "Oh, yeah."

"But I do have to tell you that I could only do this with Carl," Mike looked at Cathy, stopped masturbating, then continued speaking. "I know I couldn't stand watching you have sex with any other guy and I sure wouldn't want to taste their cum."

Cathy was happy to get that out into the open. "I'm glad to hear you say that," she said. "That thought has crossed my mind, too, and I don't want anyone else in our bed, either."

Carl had also stopped masturbating during this exchange. He leaned back on the stool and listened. It felt good to hear that he was the only one they were going to have threesomes with.

"I'm glad we agree that Carl is the only guy to join us," said Mike, "but we did promise Jen that I would suck her strap on cock and I'd like to keep that promise."

Cathy giggled. "You're right, you do have to keep that promise and I'm glad you want to because I really want to watch you give Jen a good blow job."

"Good, I wouldn't want to disappoint you," Mike said, "or Jen," he added with a smile. He looked at Cathy, her legs were crossed at the knees and she held her coffee cup to her chin with both hands so that her arms blocked the view of her gorgeous tits She almost seemed so prim and proper sitting like that, except that she was naked and he could see the lust in her. At that moment Mike decided to take a gamble that he was sure would pay off.

He stood up, took the two steps to Cathy, reached for her coffee cup and said, "I'll take that, it'll just get in our way." She handed it to him with an inquisitive look. "Why don't we let your body decide what you really want right now, okay?"

Cathy smiled and nodded. She didn't know what Mike was up to but was sure she would like it.

Mike took a sip of the coffee, handed it to Carl and said, "Would you put this on the counter?" Carl also took a sip from the cup then put it on the counter as he wondered what Mike's plan was.

"Spread your legs," Mike said to Cathy. "Rest your feet on the rungs."

Cathy did as instructed while Mike stood in front of her with his hard dick pointing at her as it pulsated. She thought that maybe he would take another step towards her, slide his dick in her pussy and fuck her while Carl watched. Yes, that would be nice. Then Carl could stand next to her and jerk off on her tits again. That would be very nice but didn't they just agree that they were going to jerk off together on her? Mike didn't step closer to her and she barley heard him ask if she was comfortable. The question finally reached her as she realized she was gripping the arms of the stool very tightly in anticipation of what Mike was going to do. She nodded yes.

Mike stepped to Cathy's right side, turned to Carl and said, "Carl, why don't you stand between Cathy's legs?"

In a flash, Carl was there. "Closer," said Mike. "Your bodies should be touching."

Carl moved closer so that his thighs were pressed against Cathy. The feel of skin on skin felt so good to both of them. Carl gazed down at Cathy's wonderful body as his hard cock pulsated just above her and thought that this was a perfect position to jerk off on her.

Cathy looked between her legs and saw Carl's balls just above her pussy and his wonderful hard cock pointing at her face. She could picture Carl wrapping his fingers around his dick and jerking off on her. She pictured his cum shooting out of his cock and covering her. From this distance, with his dick aimed at her mouth, she knew that much of that cum would land on her face. Cathy opened her mouth and imagined a few ropes of Carl's cum erupting from his cock and landing directly on her tongue. Carl would pump even more cum out to land on her lips, to drip from her chin and to cover her tits. She turned to look at Mike and pictured him jerking off on her, too. In her mind she could see his cum shooting from his dick and covering her tits. She thought that after they both covered her with cum she would pull Mike down to kiss him and share Carl's cum in her mouth while Carl licked her tits clean. She was wet with anticipation as she waited for the guys to wrap their fingers around the two hard throbbing cocks that were pointed at her.

"Perfect position," Mike said to Carl. Then he turned to Cathy and said, "What I said yesterday about there are only three dicks that I'll suck still stands. Mine, if I could reach it, yours and Jen's. But, since I said that I did wrap my fingers around Carl's fine cock yesterday because you asked me to. I started jerking him off because I knew how much you would enjoy watching and I guess it just felt like the normal to do when I have a hard dick in my hand." And saying that, Mike reached over Cathy's leg, wrapped his fingers around Carl's hard cock and began to slowly stroke it. "Habit, I guess, from jerking off so much but it was also a kinky thrill for all three of us to enjoy. And I've licked his dick while it was inside you because you asked me to and I have to admit that was a kinky thrill for me, too, and, if you ask, I'm sure I'll do it again. But I'm not going to suck it."

Carl was taken by surprise when Mike started jerking him off, it wasn't part of the plan but it sure did feel good. It wasn't so much that Mike had good hand movements, which he did, but the fact that Cathy was watching was the thing that really made it so intense. The look on Cathy's face as she sat there wide eyed staring at his dick being stroked was amazing. He thought for a moment of reaching for Mike's hard cock and jerking him off but then realized that Mike had some type of plan.

Cathy went bug eyed and her jaw dropped when Mike grabbed Carl's cock. She wasn't expecting that, either, but she sure did like the sight of it. She stared at Mike's hand stroking Carl's cock then gave a quick glance into the eyes of each of them. Both guys were staring intently at her. Again she pictured Carl's cock erupting with streams of cum to cover her but this time it was Mike's hand pumping that pearly white fluid on to her body. She thought that she'd never been more excited.

Mike hadn't initially planned on stroking Carl's cock but this seemed the perfect opportunity to put on a show that Cathy would love but that he wouldn't have to complete. He smiled at the expression on Cathy's face when he started jerking off Carl. The look in her eyes when she glanced at him briefly was incredible. "Cathy, I'm going to make you a one time offer but we have let your body decide what it wants." Mike said as he slowly stroked Carl's cock. "I know you'd like to watch me jerk Carl off and make him cum all over you. From here I bet I could aim his dick so that his cum would shoot right into your mouth. But some would miss and it would cover your face and even get in your hair. Your tits would get drenched in cum, too and you'd have streams of sperm flowing down your chest and globs of cum dripping from your chin. That would look so hot, wouldn't it?"

Cathy nodded but didn't take her eyes off the sight of Mike's hand slowly sliding up and down Carl's cock. Yes, she thought, that would be fantastic. She even opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to catch the cum that Mike was going to pump from Carl's cock. She was as horny as she'd ever been and needed some attention real soon. She realized that through all this time watching the guys masturbate that except for Carl standing next to her, they hadn't touched her and she hadn't even touched herself.

"But if your pussy is wet enough to take Carl's cock balls deep in one stroke that means what your body really wants this nice hard dick inside you," Mike continued. "Carl, take a step back and let's see how far you can slide your cock inside Cathy."

Carl took a step back and Mike rubbed the head of his cock along Cathy's wet slit. Cathy purred, it felt so good to finally be touched and she knew that Carl would have no problem sliding his dick all the way to the hilt.

Carl was very happy to be offered Cathy's pussy even though having her watch Mike give him a hand job while his dick was aimed at her was pure pleasure. It wouldn't have taken much more before he would have erupted all over Cathy's face and tits and while that is a fantastic feeling and a wonderful sight, he didn't want the complications involved if Mike were the one to make him cum. His dick found no resistance as he slowly entered Cathy's well lubed pussy. Within a few seconds he was balls deep inside her and he held himself there, relishing the feeling of her hot velvet walls.

Mike let out a slight moan as he watched Carl's cock slowly disappear inside Cathy. He turned to look at Cathy and said, "That looks so fucking hot,"

As Carl's cock entered her, Cathy moaned with pleasure, looked up at Mike and said, "Thank you." She realized that Mike had planned this and knew that her pussy would be more than ready to accept a big hard dick. He didn't want to jerk Carl off to completion but he was willing to put on a show for her and Cathy was very happy with that. She was also very happy with the big hard dick that now filled her up, slowly moving in and out of her very wet pussy.

Carl was also very happy. As much as he enjoyed jerking off for Cathy, or even being jerked off for her, nothing can replace a nice hot pussy. He'd only had the pleasure of this pussy for a few minutes yesterday before he fucked Cathy's fantastic ass. Cumming deep inside Cathy's bowels was incredible and now he was determined to experience an orgasm in her pussy. He knew he had to go slow so he could enjoy every moment of pure bliss. He looked down at Cathy's pussy as he pulled his hips backwards, leaving only the head of his cock inside her before slowly pushing all the way back in. Oh yeah, great view, fantastic feeling. Again and again he watched his dick slide slowly in and out of Cathy. He heard her moan and he slowly raised his eyes from the sight of her pussy, up along her beautiful body and to her face. He gazed into her eyes, saw her lust and desire and thought that maybe that was the most erotic sight as he felt the pressure and pleasure from his cock radiate throughout his body.

The sight of Carl's cock sliding in and out of Cathy's pussy was a big turn on for Mike, too. He looked at Cathy, saw the pure lust in her and the pleasure she was getting, and giving. He could tell she was approaching an orgasm. Seated as she was, with her hands tightly gripping the arms of the stool, she could not service Mike's dick but that was okay with him. He wrapped his fingers around his hard dick and started stroking it at the same pace that Carl was fucking her. Mike enjoyed jerking off and masturbating with Cathy was even more fun. And now since Carl had joined them, he was able to jerk off while watching his two best friends fuck and that was the ultimate masturbation experience. "This would make a great movie," he said softly.

Carl's big hard cock was massaging Cathy's pussy in all the right spots, working her up to a massive orgasm. She felt the pressure release begin to wash over her body as she looked back and forth from Carl standing between her legs fucking her and Mike standing next to her jerking off. "Oh yes, fuck me, cum inside me, jerk off for me, cum all over my tits," she almost screamed. Then her orgasm hit and she did scream, a sound of pure pleasure as her body shook uncontrollably. Cathy loved riding her orgasms out as long as she could and Carl's cock continuing to stimulate her pussy made that possible. Then she felt globs of hot liquid land on her chest and looked over to see Mike's dick shooting cum on her. The sight of Mike making himself cum and the feeling of his cum on her tits kicked her orgasm into an even higher gear and she screamed again.

Mike always got off on the sight of Cathy having an orgasm and this time with Carl's cock causing that orgasm he couldn't hold back any longer. He pointed his dick at Cathy's tits as he felt his sperm well up in his balls and then shoot up his shaft and erupt on to Cathy. He couldn't help but pump his dick faster, making more cum propel itself on Cathy's tits and causing him to moan deeply from the incredible pleasure. The sight of his pearly white essence landing on Cathy's chest, some of it slowly dripping down her body, increased the intensity of his orgasm. No matter how many times he's seen his cum on Cathy's tits, and he's seen it many, many times, it was still a sight that drove him wild. As his shots dwindled to a dribble he moved closer to Cathy so he could rub his dick on her wet nipple, putting every last drop of his cum on her.

Carl's cock was nearing its limits of restraint when Cathy started cumming. The sight of her writhing with pleasure and knowing he was the cause of it, brought him to the edge. The sight of Mike's cum shooting onto Cathy's tits and then slowly flowing down her body pushed him over the edge. He thrust as far as he could into Cathy's pussy and held there for a few seconds as his dick pulsated and throbbed as his cum began emptying from his balls and filling Cathy's womb. He felt two huge spurts explode from his cock and he had to start pumping his dick wildly in the hot pussy he was in. His orgasm seemed to be in every cell of his body as more and more sperm shot from his dick into Cathy. His legs shook, he became weak in the knees but he managed to remain standing and drain the last of his load into this amazing woman.

Cathy felt Mike's cum on her chest and Carl's cock pulsate in her pussy. She relished the feeling of Carl filling her with his cum and the sight of his body shaking from the intensity of his orgasm. When Carl finally stopped shaking, he stood still with his cock still inside her. Mike stood beside her with his dick still in his hand. She thought again of how lucky she was to have these two guys servicing her and she waited knowingly for the one more thing they would do to totally satisfy her.

"I know I've said this before," Mike said softly, "and I know I'll say it again. Cathy, you are gorgeous but you look even hotter when you are covered with cum."

Cathy giggled and gave the response she always did when Mike said that. "And I taste better, too, don't I?"

"Yes, you do," Mike replied with a big smile. "Seeing my cum all over your tits is such a great sight it's almost a shame to clean it up."

Cathy smiled back at him. They'd had this conversation many times and it always turned her on.

"But you will clean me up, won't you? With your lips and tongue?" Cathy asked. "I want you to lick your cum off me and suck my nipples clean. I want you to taste your cum."

"Will you kiss me when I have a mouthful of my cum?" Mike asked.

"Yes," Cathy said as Mike stuck out his tongue and leaned down to start licking her chest. He put on a show of slurping up the largest glob of cum from her and then sucked up the strand of cum that was dangling from her nipple. Mike brought his lips to Cathy's lips and they kissed passionately, moving his cum back and forth between them.

Carl was recovering from his orgasm as he stood with his slowly shrinking cock inside Cathy and observed the interaction of Mike and Cathy. He thought of what a great couple they are and how lucky he was to join them. When Mike kissed Cathy, Carl withdrew his dick from her and got down on his knees to get a close up view of her well fucked, dripping pussy. It looked so good. He stuck out his tongue, lapped at her lips and heard a muffled moan from her. That encouraged him to dive right in, using his lips and tongue to please her and slurp up some of his own cum in the process.

Cathy felt Carl's cock slip out of her when Mike kissed her and as she was getting a taste of Mike's cum from his mouth she felt Carl's tongue slide along her pussy. She let out a moan of pleasure into Mike's mouth. She broke the kiss with Mike as waves of sheer joy radiated from her pussy throughout her body. Carl was a good pussy eater and it also thrilled her to know that he was getting a mouthful of his own cum out of her.

Mike could see that Cathy was overjoyed at having her creampie eaten. He added to her pleasure by leaning down and sucking on her cum covered nipple. It didn't take long before Cathy was screaming and bouncing on the stool making it difficult to keep his mouth on her tit but he did until he knew she couldn't take any more. Then he rubbed his face in the cum covered valley between her tits, he knew that she loved the sight of a cum glaze on him.

It was obvious to Carl from Cathy's reactions what she liked and he kept giving her more of it. He was proud of his abilities to make a woman cum with his mouth and he wanted Cathy to cum until she couldn't take any more. After a bit of screaming and bouncing, he felt her hand on his head, pushing him away. Cathy had reached her limit.

Cathy breathed heavily as she looked upon her two men with cum glazed faces. These guys are amazing she thought as she pulled Mike down to kiss him and lick some of his cum from his face. Then she motioned Carl to come up and kiss her and he gladly responded. She liked the cum flavored pussy taste of his mouth. She was totally satisfied as she gazed at both of her men and she knew she was the reason for the big smiles on their faces.

A bit later the three of them were sitting on the back deck enjoying more coffee and the feeling of post coital bliss, Cathy asked Mike, "What did you mean when you said this would make a good movie?"

Mike chuckled. "I said it would make a great movie and I meant you and Carl fucking. I've often thought that, given the chance, I could film a great porn movie. We have some wonderful home movies but the cameras are on tripods or in our hands while we're doing it. If I were filming you two, I could get all the nice scenes and angles I want."

Cathy smiled, she liked that idea. "What do you think, Carl? Would you like to star in a home movie with me?"

"I think that's a fantastic idea," Carl replied with a big grin on his face. "But only if we are the only ones to ever see it."

"Of course," Cathy said. "All our home movies are for our eyes only. I think it would be good fun to make a movie of us fucking and sucking. And I like the idea that after you get back home, you'd be able watch a movie of me sucking your dick while you jerk off. That would better for you than just thinking about me while you masturbate, wouldn't it?"

Carl laughed. Once again he thought how Cathy could open him up and engage him in the kind of conversations he'd never had before. He'd already admitted that he would be thinking of her while masturbating when he went back home. Heck, he's jerked off in front of her quite a few times so nothing to be embarrassed about here. "Oh, yeah," he replied. "Watching a movie of us together would be wonderful masturbation material."

"There's an even better way to watch a good porn movie than jerking off to it," said Mike. "And that's getting a blow job while watching it. You ever do that?"

"No, can't say I've ever experienced that," replied Carl. He liked where Mike was going.

Mike turned to Cathy and asked, "Cathy, could you do me a favor?"

Cathy smiled, knowing what Mike was going to ask. "Of course I can. What is it?"

Mike remembered the words from last night that Cathy wanted to hear. "Will you suck Carl's cock for me when he watches our new home movie?"

catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers