Kissing Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa spoke after a moment, as she continued to hold me close. "Oh, GOD, Linda, how he filled me up!! I feel like I have a fucking GALLON of his cum inside me. And how LONG he lasts!!! My God, I didn't know there was a man alive who would be able to keep up with me!" She buried her head on my shoulder and kissed me on my neck.

"Mmmmm, that's what my man does," Linda smiled as she pitched the dildo onto the bed fifteen feet away. "He certainly satisfies me."

"I want to watch while you two fuck each other," Lisa exclaimed.

"Sure," I said, "but you know that's not going to happen for a bit. Gotta recharge the battery, you know."

Linda kissed me on my cheek and said "Don't take too long. That dildo is okay, but... it isn't you. And I fucking want you."


I finally was able to verbalize something that had been troubling me. "Linda, this was supposed to be your evening of celebration. You'd told me that your ex had been cheating on you throughout your marriage. Your divorce from him just became final. And what did I just do?"

"You just fucked my cousin -- with my permission. Did you notice that I never, at any time, told either of you to stop? Lisa had told me -- before we even got here -- that she was planning to do this. All I'd had to do was to say no, and it wouldn't have happened. So don't worry about it. I promise you, I'm good with this. You didn't cheat on me, at least as far as I'm concerned."

"The problem with us Jewish guys is that we're so preoccupied with guilt. It's ingrained into us from an early age."

Linda laughed, a throaty, sexy laugh. "Catholic girls, too -- which Lisa and I both are, as you know. So we're all in the same boat."

The whole time this exchange went on, Lisa was still sitting on me, head burrowed on my shoulder, holding me close and grinding against me. My cock, to my surprise, was still inside her.

Linda then said, "Let's go over to the bed. I want to show you another reason why I consider Lisa my very favorite cousin." Linda got up and walked over. Lisa didn't seem to want to let go of me. I hefted her under her ass, stood up -- she only weighed about 110 lbs. -- and carried her as she wrapped her legs around my hips. I managed to walk the twenty or so feet to the bed, and laid her down gently on it.

My cock had never left Lisa's pussy the entire time. Still wrapped around me, she ground on me as if trying to stimulate me into fucking her again.

"Plenty of time for that later, Lisa. Let's give Mike a little performance."

Reluctantly, Lisa released me. There was an audible POP as my still partially-erect penis emerged from its damp heaven.

Lisa lay back on the pillows, as I lay down next to her. Linda positioned herself between Lisa's open legs, then lowered her head. I heard a loud "OOOOOOOHHHHHH" from Lisa as Linda began eating her out. Lisa looked at me, smiled and licked her lips provocatively. She reached out and stroked my hair. I stroked her curls back.

Linda emerged from her work for a second, looked me right in the eye and said, softly and seductively, "I can taste you in her, Mike."

Lisa smiled and said, "Like nectar, yes?"

"MMmmmm" was all Linda said before she dived back down on her cousin's muff.

After a couple of minutes, Linda shifted position so that she was kneeling with her pussy positioned right over Lisa's face. I saw Lisa lick her lips in anticipation. Before going down on her cousin again, Linda said to me, "If you want to participate in some way, either use your hand or the dildo over here and slap me on the ass. I'll bet you didn't know I like to be spanked once in a while. Make me feel like a bad girl, because sometimes I am. Tonight I'm going to be your dirty little slut. Will you treat me like your dirty little slut, Mike?"

Linda lowered her own pussy onto Lisa's face, and then buried her head in Lisa's hot snatch. Within seconds the two women were moaning and squirming on the bed next to me. Oh, my God, how this was turning me on! Even though I'd only blown fifteen minutes or so earlier, my cock began to rise to attention again.

Every couple of minutes, I would slap Linda gently on her jiggling ass. I heard their muffled screams as they exploded in orgasm after orgasm. It wouldn't take them long before they noticed that I was ready again, but they genuinely seemed to be enjoying each other. It looked like they'd had LOTS of practice over the years.

I was just about to take the dildo and slap Linda's butt with it, when she raised her ass up slightly and said to me, "Jam that into my pussy! Slap me on the ass with your hand and fuck me with the dildo!! HURRY!!!" She dived back down on Lisa's love-hole as I reamed Linda's pussy and periodically slapped her ass. Lisa occasionally licked Linda's clit and said to me, "Slap her HARDER!! Fuck her HARDER!!! Let her KNOW who the dirty little slut is tonight!!" I saw both women tense up, and Lisa threw her head back and screamed "AAAAAAHHHHHH" as she came. Linda emitted a muffled "MMMMFFFFFFFFFF" as her orgasm hit her.

Both women changed position so that they were lying next to -- actually, partially on top of -- me. Both of their faces were smeared with each other's love juices. Both of them moved in, wiped their faces on mine and licked my cheeks and neck.

Lisa said, "Looks like he recharged pretty quick. Look how BIG that thing got!"

Linda lay back, smiled at me and purred, "You know how horny I am already. I already said that dildo is cool, but no substitute for the real thing. You know what to do, Mike. Stick that hot cock in me NOW!!"

To Lisa, she said, "Now you're REALLY going to get a show!!" Lisa sat back and enjoyed her ringside seat.

"Let's show her how WE do it, babe!!"

Slowly, deliberately I inserted my seven inches into Linda's drenched love-slot. As she had so many times before, she slightly arched her back and exclaimed "Oooohh" as I entered her. Without any real hurry, I pushed in and out, in and out, Linda lolling her head around and licking her lips at me. She grabbed her legs behind her knees, and lifted them up so that I had a wider target. I loved fucking her that way -- it gave me a lot of freedom to move around, and the position forced her clit against my penis so that the chances of me making her come were increased. I always knew how happy she was if she had at least one orgasm. Her orgasms, usually earth-shatteringly loud, always turned me on and made me push harder into her.

She yelled, "Oh, God, Mike, push HARDER!!! HARDER!!! I think you're gonna make me COOOOMME!!" As I did so, her body shivered and her pussy squirted a bit of liquid.

Lisa was sitting and masturbating with her fingers while watching us screw. She, too, had a screeching, shivering orgasm. "Oooh, I could FEEL his cock in me while you were coming, Linda. Wow, I LOVE watching an expert at work. He IS an expert, isn't he, Lin?"

"Oh, you bet, Lees. He rocks my world every time we fuck. Oooooh, here it comes AGAIN!!!!" She writhed under me as a second wave hit her, more intense even than the first. Her whole body was shaking.

Linda then said, "Oooh, let me fuck you for a while, baby. I don't want you to get too worn out. Just lie down, stay still, and I'll do the work."

I lay down, Linda climbed on top and was soon slowly, deliberately grinding on my cock. Her huge tits were rolling around as she ground me, and I massaged them gently. "There's really no rush when we fuck, Lees," Linda said to Lisa. "I LOVE how he takes his time. His cock is so hard, he can stay with me as long as it takes. We've fucked for 45 minutes, he's blown a load, rested for 20 and he's ready and raring to go again."

Lisa licked her lips and said, "Mmmm, I know what you mean. Look at him. Perfectly content. Doesn't fuck like he's late for a plane. I wish I had a guy like that." She looked down at me admiringly, then leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips.

Linda said, "Well, sweetie, for tonight we both do."

I grabbed onto Linda's ass and pushed. She shivered as my cock went deeper into her. "Sit up, Mike. Suck on my titties. I KNOW you love to suck on my titties, don't you?" She again shivered as I teasingly ran my tongue right on the end of her nipple, then sucked hard on it. "Oh, you know how to do it just right!!!! Suck me HARDER!!" She bucked her hips harder as I assaulted her nipple. I felt her tremble and explode with a loud AAAAAAAAAHHHHH as she came yet again.

"FUCK my pussy, Mike. Lay me down and fuck my pussy HARD!!!" Linda demanded. She lay down on the bed, but before re-entering her I shoved two fingers into her soaked woman hole and rubbed her clit hard. "Oh, GOD, that feels great. But give me your cock!!! I WANT YOUR COCK NOW!!!!" She pulled me onto her. As I stuck my pole into her hole again, she locked her arms and legs around me in a death grip. "FUCK me until you come!! Blow into me like you did for Lisa!! BLOW INTO ME WITH THAT HUGE COCK!!! FILL MY HOLE WITH CUM!!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!!" she shrieked.

We wrestled and thrashed, me pushing with everything I had, Linda exhorting me to even greater feats of sexual prowess, and Lisa cheering from the sidelines. I grunted and rammed her with even greater effort, and finally screamed "AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!" as I felt the welcome explosion from my cock. Gobs and gobs of cum gushed into her, and she screamed, "Oh my GOD, how HARD he's coming!!!!" as she tightened her grip on me and dug her half-inch long claws into my back.

I collapsed onto Linda's shoulder, sweating and breathing heavily, and she held me close as we both came down from our sexual high. She whispered softly, wordlessly into my ear, bringing me down as only she seemed to know how.

Lisa applauded and said, "Wow, that was as much fun to watch as it must have been to do!! I almost wish I HAD recorded you guys. That was some performance. You're right, Linda, he's absolutely a fucking beast!!!"

After taking some time catching our breath, I rolled off of Linda onto my back. My cock was smeared with cum and pussy juice. Lisa came over, sucked me clean and lay down next to me. She said, "Let's just rest for a while. We've still got LOTS of time. Oooh, don't you just LOVE the feel of a man next to you, Lin? I mean a real man, who you know is going to be there for you?"

"Greatest feeling in the world, babe!" came the response.

Lisa lay on her left side. I spooned with her, pressing my pelvis against her ass, and could feel the heat still emanating from her pussy area. Linda spooned with me, her arms around me and her large tits mashed against my back. My right hand lay on Lisa's right leg. We lay in this position for some time -- I would guess about half an hour.

I closed my eyes and had just about started to doze off when Lisa dreamily spoke, "So, what are you going to do with that hand, baby? You going to put it to some use?"

I caught on immediately. She shifted her leg, and I stuck my middle finger into her pussy and began massaging her clit. Her satisfied "Oooooh!" and her placing her hand on top of mine told me that I'd found the right spot.

Silently, I worked her pussy with my finger, leaning over occasionally to lick her neck or kiss her ear. She whispered to me, "As long as you're with Linda, I'd BETTER not find out that you're doing this to ANY other woman! She's loaning you to me tonight, but the rest of the time you belong to each other. Got it?" My response was to rub her clit even harder. She moaned her approval.

Lisa's clit stood straight out like a miniature prick. She shuddered and moaned as I massaged it. She turned towards me, and I sucked at her tits while she held me close, stroked my hair and rubbed herself against me. Her nipples, I found, were very sensitive, and it didn't take much to make her shiver. She lifted her left leg high so that it would be easier for me to rub her. Even though I hadn't come very long before, I was starting to feel some activity in my lower region. Linda felt our movement, and stroked my semi-flaccid cock as I finger-fucked Lisa and sucked furiously at her tits.

Lisa put her head back and howled mightily at the ceiling. Her whole body shook in my grasp. She pulled at my hair and panted furiously. Finally regaining control, she wrapped her arms around me tightly and held me close. My finger never stopped working her pussy.

"I want you to eat me, Mike! I want your tongue in my pussy! I'll bet you'll have me screaming in almost no time!"

I hesitated. Linda spoke for me: "He'll fuck me all night, but he's not really into eating pussy. We've tried and he really doesn't like the taste."

"REALLY?!?!? A guy with a tasty cock like his and he won't eat you out? Just a minute. I can fix that with something simple!" Lisa got up for a moment. Linda continued to spoon with me and rub my cock. She purred contently as she slowly helped me regain my erection.

Lisa returned, with a bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup. She looked at me and said, "I think you know what I want you to do with this." She lay down, spread her legs as far as she could, then opened up her pussy-lips as far as she could. I squirted some syrup into her gaping hole, and she then said, "Stick your tongue in as far as you can. When you find the syrup, start eating it. When you taste only my pussy again, let me know."

I bent down, pushed in my tongue and started lapping away. She shuddered almost immediately. As I found syrup, I started swirling my tongue around inside her. She wrapped her legs around my neck, lay back, and groaned her pleasure as I worked her. "OOOooohhh, he's REALLY good at this. Linda, this is a fucking KEEPER, this guy! There's isn't anything sexual he ISN'T good at!!" As the syrup taste changed to pussy, I started pulling away, but Lisa kept her legs locked around me and squeezed out some more syrup. I lapped away, probing her pussy with my tongue as she bucked and writhed. She tensed, and with a wailing, high-pitched shriek had a huge orgasm. She nearly crushed my head with her legs as she did so.

Breathing heavily, she said, "Okay, now Linda. Only this time, since you seem to be ready again, you're going to 69 her. You on top." Lisa seemed to get some enjoyment out of orchestrating this whole thing. I positioned my cock over Linda's mouth, and she teased the end of it with her tongue. I opened Linda's pussy-lips wide and Lisa squirted some syrup into her. I felt Linda take my cock into her mouth and I nibbled on her clit a little and then started slurping away at her pussy. I found that, like Lisa, Linda had excellent control of her vaginal muscles, and was able to ration small bits of syrup in order to keep me involved and interested. She often told me how much she loved the taste of my cock, and didn't ever need too much prodding to give me a blowjob. We munched away at each other for about fifteen minutes, then I felt her spasm underneath me. God, how I loved giving that woman an orgasm, because I knew that meant I was going to be worked for all she had.

"Lie down, Mike," Lisa ordered. "I want some of that tasty cock in MY mouth now!" I did so, and both Lisa and Linda took turns alternately licking and sucking my -- surprisingly -- still-active member. At one point both of them were teasingly flicking their tongues on the sides of my dick. There is almost no better feeling than that of a female tongue -- or two -- on my dick. I just lay back and drank it all in.

Lisa decided that she wanted to be the one to bring me off, so she started sucking furiously away. My eyes were still closed, and I heard a SLAP-SLAP-SLAP and a UH-UH-UH noise. I looked. While Lisa was sucking me, she had her ass up in the air and Linda was kneeling behind her, slamming away with the dildo the girls had been using earlier. Linda was rolling her head around -- I couldn't see, but I could guessed by her position that she had her finger up her pussy as well. Lisa had a look of absolute ecstasy on her face. I felt the surge in me, and warned Lisa, "Here it COOOMES!!!" She stopped sucking, pulled me out of her mouth and pumped madly away with her hand. I convulsed and yelled "AAAAHHHHH" as I saw the first spray of cum blow straight up out of my dick. I squirted four more times, then lay back exhausted on the pillows.

Lisa caught most of my cum in her hands, and spread it all over her tits. She said to Linda, "You like your man so much? Come over here and lick his honey off of me!" Linda actually left the dildo sticking out of Lisa's pussy, crawled over and started sucking my essence off of her cousin. Lisa picked up where Linda left off and started reaming herself with the dildo. Between Linda's sucking and caresses and Lisa's self-assault, it didn't take long for Lisa to explode into another shrieking orgasm.

Both of them came up to me and kissed me on my cheeks. Lisa said, "If you don't mind, baby, we're going to shower. We're both full of juices and syrup. We'll take care of YOU in the morning. Just relax. You are a FANTASTIC lover. Now I know what it is that Linda's been raving about!"

I looked at the clock: 5:00 AM. I lay there, my head swirling as I contemplated the previous few hours. I heard the girls in the shower, and the laughter and giggling, coupled with the loud OOOOOHs and AAAAAAHHHs I was hearing told me that they were doing more than just cleaning each other off. I fell into a deep, satisfying sleep.

Next thing I knew, I looked at the clock again: 12:15. Lisa was lying next to -- well, practically on top of -- me, her arms and legs twined around me. I could see Linda's arm hanging off the top of the sofa. As I stirred, Lisa wrapped her arms tighter around me, then lifted herself to me and gave me a long, deep kiss with lots of tongue. "Oh, baby, you weren't planning on leaving without saying goodbye, were you?"

I stroked her curls and said, "Never in a million years. What an amazing evening. Thank you. I know Linda appreciated it. I did, too. You're an incredible woman."

She stroked my cock, got the response she wanted -- a slight twitch -- and said, "The evening doesn't have to be over yet. I don't have to be at the bar 'til 4. As far as my being incredible -- well, my cousin really feels strongly about you. I feel strongly about her. What's important to her is important to me.

"You know, Mike, she may have told you I'm a bit on the dizzy side. There's one thing about me Linda doesn't quite get: a lot of what I say or do is to gauge peoples' reactions. I like to see how seriously -- or not-so-seriously -- people take themselves. It's more calculated than she realizes. She thinks it's just my 'horny little Lisa' act."

"So by feeling me up in front of the club, you just wanted to see how I'd take it."

"Right. Once I saw that you were going to play it off, I decided you were okay. And when you didn't push me off you when I was seducing you last night -- another deliberate act, by the way..."

I interrupted, "Right. If you recall, Linda told me."

Lisa continued. "... then I knew that you were the adventurous sort and wouldn't mind some of the little games we played."

I was curious. "So how long have you and Linda been... I don't know... should I call it 'lovers'?"

"I prefer to think of it as 'experimenters'. Since we were teenagers. We would masturbate together and one thing led to another. As far as I know, we've only ever been 'bi' with each other. I DEFINITELY like men. By the way, you should feel honored. You're likely going to be the only guy Linda and I ever share. Keep in mind, you're only the second guy she's ever had sex with."

"She told me that. As far as you liking men, I can tell. You also don't seem to mind showing yourself off."