Kissing Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,485 Followers

"Fuck me Holly! Ride that big fucking dick!" This serves as the impetus to push her over the edge and she plops down fully on my dick, her climax tightening her already tight tunnel. I can feel the splash of her climax on my balls. She's keening and moaning loudly as she collapses atop me, her hips still twitching. Our combined sweat causes us to slip and slide against each other and she almost falls off me before I cradle her body to me and begin to lick and suck her exposed neck. A curtain of hair closes off my view and as her breathing slows, I can feel myself slipping off to sleep, still lodged deep within her.

Sometime in the night, I awaken to the sensation of Holly sucking my dick. I'm rigid in her hand and she's poised on all fours over me. She is doing her best to deep throat me and I wonder how long this has been going on since I already feel that I am close to orgasm. I watch her thick, full lips slurp wetly as she plunges her face rapidly up and down. I reach down and push her long hair to the side. Realizing that I am awake, she grins up at me around my pole. When her other hand slides down the crack of my ass, I lift my hips, certain what's on her mind. She doesn't disappoint, sliding a long, manicured finger right up my ass. She taps my pulsing prostrate and I'm done for, painting her tonsils with the first huge shot. She pulls me out of her mouth and paints her face with the remaining shots. As I watch my frenzied cousin slap my cock on her white streaked face, I am certain that this is the scene I will envision each and every time we baste the turkey at Thanksgiving.


Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed this one. Like always, I welcome your feedback, both positive and negative. Now go clean yourself up. ;)

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,485 Followers
12