Kissing Cousins Ch. 09

Story Info
Madam Eloise exacts her revenge, at Elizabeth's expense.
6.6k words
4.38
11k
7

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction, and as such, any similarities to real people, places or events are strictly coincidental. This work contains graphic depictions of a sexual nature between consenting adults. The story also refers to aspects of sexuality that may be offensive to certain people, such as BDSM, consensual humiliation and lesbian themes. If these topics offend you, then stop reading now, moving on to stories that you might better enjoy.

Kissing Cousins is a multi-part work of fiction. Taking place in the late nineteenth century, it contains references to period customs and mannerisms and is written in a style closely resembling the age.
Enjoy!
Saphhia


Pitch black, no light whatsoever. I fumbled about, trying to find my way to something that wasn't simply cold stone floor. I was whimpering, more from frustration than fear. Surely there was no dark that existed that was more forbidding than this. Finally, I reached a wall and propped myself against it. As I sat, I began to sense the true horror of my situation.

I thought that I would find Sarah here, somewhere in the dark, but she was nowhere that I had searched. The only thing more pervasive than the dark was the silence. Each move I made echoed back to me, like a whisper that was just too soft to be heard. If I sat still, there was absolutely no sound. My heartbeat seemed to pound in my ears. I could feel water dripping on my breasts, and realized that I was crying. Where was Sarah?

I began to feel real hatred for this woman. What gave her the right to abduct us this way. Fun and games, frivolity, that was one thing, but this was imprisonment, torture. In the far corner of the room, I could hear voices, but they seemed to be very distant. As they grew closer, footfalls accompanied them until they seemed to be right before me. There was a deafening crack, and a plethora of light flooded my thirsty eyes.

I realized that I had crawled to a spot right next to doors, and the sound that I heard had been reflecting back to me from across an enormous room. My head had been hooded while I was led through the house, and only removed when I was here. I now realized that I was in a catacomb of sorts, and very much below Markworth Hall. Two men walked into the room, searching me out. Words were spoken between them in that foreign tongue that seemed so prevalent here. As much as I wished they hadn't, they finally turned and saw me curled against the wall.

Seeming annoyed, they strode over to me, and lifted me off the damp stone pavement. They seemed to pay little attention to my struggles, but simply dragged me when my feet lost purchase on the floor. The passages in this lower level of the house were very medieval, complete with blazing torches projecting from notches in the walls. I felt like some prisoner of the inquisition, being dragged to my own execution. We arrived at a large set of doors, that seemed older than the house could possibly be.

Much to my dismay, I could hear sharp screams coming from the other side of the doors, and I was immediately frightened. My struggles renewed, I fought to free myself, but the men held me firm as they pushed through the forbidding arch.

The screaming ceased as the huge doors yawned and cracked open, but only then was I subjected to their source. On what appeared to be the very same cross that stood in the great dining hall, was Sarah. Her body was a splattering of searing red lines, that gave no preference to their landing place. Before her stood a large hooded man, wielding a whip of some sort. He wore nothing but the briefest of coverings, and appeared to be aroused over his occupation. The outline of his cock was as clear as if he was naked as myself or Sarah. Looking about the lavishly draped room, I finally found her.

Eloise sat in what appeared to be a throne, perched on a tiered platform at the center of the facing wall. She was pleased with herself, her smile obviously borne of the power she wielded over us. "Welcome to my little lair, Elizabeth." Sarah sobbed on her cross, and as I was moved closer, realized how severe had been her flogging. Welts raised on her skin and I reached out touch her, but was prevented by my escorts.

"Sarah." I sighed, which only caused her to sob. "My cousin, why have you done this to her? Is she not your friend?" I begged. I worried that my remarks may seem impertinent, but she was perfectly willing to answer.

"My dear girl, she wagered, and she lost. As the victor, I am merely collecting my due." She nodded, and the large man resumed his flogging. I watched in horror as the leather straps struck home, her screams erupting in my ears. I tried to turn away, but the men held me firmly as I faced her. Sarah eyes were wide and desperate as the whip made it mark again, striping her lovely breasts.

"Stop! Please, please, stop!" I hung limply from the grasp of the men, who finally allowed me to drop to the floor. Once free, I flew to the cross and threw myself between my cousin the lash. I heard the swish of the air it displaced before it struck me, but the pain was undeniable when it so viciously hit. The agony was lasting and penetrating, and I gasped into Sarah's ear.

"Elizabeth, you mustn't do this." Sarah whispered, but as the brute one again slashed at my back with his weapon, I felt a strength within me that prevented me from screaming out. Again, and again the flogger struck, until my entire back and bottom was surely a mass of welts. I could feel my resolve weakening, as Sarah wept for my pain, which surely must have showed on my face. As the final lash hit, I slithered down my cousin's body, our skin electric against the other. I was finally left sobbing uncontrollably at Sarah's feet, my back on fire and throbbing.

"Most impressive, my slave. You have done well protecting your cousin, but I am afraid that it was quite in vain." The brute grabbed me and lifted me as if I was nothing at all. He roughly deposited me at the feet of our tormentor, where I was chained hand and foot. Eloise stood and stepped over my prostrate body, descending from her platform. I watched intently as she approached Sarah, and I prayed that she might release her. I had agreed to be her slave, and had not disappointed. Surely, she would stop her relentless attack on my cousin.

Sarah slumped in her bonds, her head jerking back and forth as she moved to avoid Eloise and her grasping fingers. Finally, she grabbed her by her hair and jerked her head upright. "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. You insolent girl. You thought you would deny me Elizabeth's attentions at our first meeting, but I swore I would have my way. Now I have." She released her, my cousin's head dropping limply onto her chest. "Now your sweet Elizabeth will fail you one final time." A menacing laugh ripped through me as she reached down to stroke my shorn scalp. "I do so love this, my child. Her hand found its way down my contorted form, until she reached my sex. "Your quim deceives you, girl." She lifts her fingers to her mouth and licks them free of my juices.

She seemed to enjoy my flavor as she stood and made her way back to the cross. The brute man seemed to have withdrawn from our presence, at least for the moment. Eloise reached beneath her skirts and drew down some very abbreviated underwear. They were of the most delicate lace, and were the hue of blood. Slipping them from her foot, she raised them to her nose and smiled. Surely, they were soaked with her excitement.

"We cannot have you spoiling her decision, now, can we." Lifting Sarah's head once again, she forced them into her mouth, essentially gagging her. She made no attempt to prevent her. "Now, Elizabeth, I want you to watch carefully." Eloise reached behind the cross for something, and emerged with the most savage looking shears I had ever seen. Their blades were curved and shiny with polish, and they made the most sinister sound as they closed against one another. "I think perhaps, you shan't be so much cousins as twins when I finish here." Sarah had come to life suddenly, her eyes wide with terror as she watched the scissors open at close before her.

Her tresses hung in lifeless rivulets of chestnut, sweat having damped them to lay so lank against her breasts. Eloise raised the evil things to my cousin's treasured hair, as she struggled against the cross, defeated.

"Stop! Please don't cut her hair, I beg you." I had sounded out, which had halted her actions.

"I know her to have reveled in your suffering, Elizabeth. She told me so." She approached me, the scissors still perched in her hand. "Surely you must seek some revenge against her for all she did to you then?" Sarah's eyes were wide as she stared at me, but they were not angry. All I saw when I gazed into them, was sadness and remorse.

"No, I do not desire it. I am not that way." My voice trailed off as I said the words, but they were loud enough to be heard.

"Then perhaps I shall strike a bargain with you, Elizabeth." I saw Sarah once again struggling in her bonds, but my view of her was blocked by Eloise. "What would you say if I was to stop tormenting your cousin, releasing her to return home, her hair unmolested?" I knew what she wanted from me, but I was afraid. "I want you, Elizabeth, more than I have ever wanted anything." Her hand was hidden beneath her skirts as she gazed upon me and I knew that she pleasured herself.

"For how long?" I begged. She leaned into me and moved her sopping fingers between my lips until I opened and accepted them, their spicy flavor meant to entice.

"Until the day when I tire of you, but I warn you, that day may never come, such is my passion for your fruit." Her warning seemed to silence me long enough to send her reeling back to Sarah, scissors at the ready. Sarah stopped her struggling, and seemed resigned to her fate.

"Your terms..." Once again, my cousin started to struggle and scream into her makeshift gag. I imagined Sarah with her head shaved as bald as mine, and it pained me. As much as I enjoyed my own tonsuring, I knew that it would destroy her. "...are acceptable." Eloise dropped the oversized shears onto the flagstone floor, shattering one of its blades which flew towards me, but stopping before it cut.

"No!" Sarah had managed to push the crimson gag out of her mouth finally. "Eloise, shave me! It's what you really want, yes? Please, Eloise, she is my dear cousin. Do not take her from me!" She begged, hysterically.

Suddenly, the brute was back. "Untie her and return her to Exeter at once; she is not to return." My sacrifice seemed out of proportion suddenly, as Sarah begged for my freedom. And as she cried out my name one last time before being dragged forcefully from the room, I wept in earnest for my foolishness. Still chained to the base of the throne, I tried to rationalize what I had done.

Having made her conquest, Eloise took her leave, allowing the brute to return and unchain me. "I am sorry for the choice you have made." I was almost shocked to hear him speak, his rough hands lifting me to my feet. Still naked, he cloaked me in a gauzy sheet and carried me to an unannounced destination.

"I thought it my only choice." I returned. He seemed taciturn in his response as we passed another servant on the stairs.

"It was." He resigned, but as the opportunity presented, "She would have found a way to keep you, and your cousin would have lost her hair in the bargain." His honesty made me feel vindicated in my choice. For such a giant of a man, he seemed remarkably gentle. I think perhaps he liked me, or admired me for my stoicism under his lash.

The room was small, and plain, reminding me painfully of how my quarters once were in my cousin's house in Exeter, before my return. He laid me on my front, my back and bottom being too painful to bear the contact of the rough blankets.

"Thank you..."

"Vasily, miss..." He bowed his head, suddenly aware of my nakedness now that we were on less anonymous terms. "I am so dreadfully sorry for what I was forced to do." He timidly ran his enormous hand over my back, the welts thrumming painfully with his touch. I winced, forcing him to withdraw. He disappeared from my room, and I thought I was on my own, but he soon returned. "This will help you heal, and numb the pain." The ointment was aromatic and stung when first applied, but as he promised soon took away the pain. I drifted off to sleep, free of the torment.

"Up with you, Elizabeth. Your life of leisure is at an end." Eloise stood at the foot of my bed, her hands on her hips. "Your welts seem to have calmed during the night, so you should be able to tolerate clothing." She tossed a dull grey livery on the bed next to me, the same worn by the rest of her staff. As I sat on the edge of the bed, she stood before me and raised her skirts. There was nothing beneath, and I found myself staring. "Are you simply going to look at it all day, girl?" She complained.

I leaned forward and allowed my nose to nestle into her triangle of fur, whereupon she spooned the back of my bald head with her hand and forced me into her. I had grown accustomed to a hairless 'quim' as she called it, so a mouthful of hair was unappealing. Underneath it all, she did have a rather large nubbin, which I found extraordinarily easy to suckle, even with the hair. Her scent was as I might expect, her hair hanging on everything that passed through it, including her pee. It was not unbearable, but as I said, I had grown accustomed to smooth. I did enjoy her grasp on my head as she peaked, her fingers spread evenly over its surface. It was not enough to spark any arousal in me, the pain from my back still dominating my senses.

I wondered what Sarah must be doing, as Eloise left me to dress. Surely, she must have been frantic, but was it possible that she was cross with me? I remembered she was every bit as marked up as I had been, so I was sure she was in pain. I resolved to think she was indifferent, even though I knew I underestimated her.

I suddenly remembered my upcoming hearing to regain my estate, realizing that my actions had stifled any chance of that coming about. I would certainly miss the date. Diana would retain her hold over my money by default, and I felt a sudden pang of nausea sweep over me.

Moving about the house was awkward, knowing that her entire staff had seen me naked at some point. It made me wonder why I was even wearing the livery at all. Eloise was nowhere to be found for most of the day, and I actually considered stripping naked with all the unflattering looks I was garnering. I had gone as far as my shift before I reconsidered, having removed myself to the privy.

I ate supper with the servants, in the lower dining room. I was not spoken to, except by Vasily, who was chided for doing so, in Russian. I must be considered some sort of pariah, Madam Eloise's whorish slave. I quickly excused myself after the meal, but as I made my way to my little room, I was ambushed by Eloise in the servants' staircase.

"Off to bed so early, Elizabeth? I can't abide such an ignorance of my needs. Come." She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me along though the enormous house. We climbed three flights of stairs before we reached her rooms, and I was awestruck by the opulence of them. The walls and ceilings were done in frescos and guilt, and the furnishings seemed like they were brought directly from Versailles. Perhaps they were. "You may undress me, slave." She mewled, not even looking in my direction.

"Yes, Miss." I moved to start undoing the buttons that ran down the back of her elegant gown.

"In future, you address me as 'Mistress', is that understood?" She allowed me to continue as she spoke.

"Yes, Mistress." I wondered if this title was just something to set me apart from her other servants, whom I know simply address her as miss. As the buttons and stays slowly came apart, she slithered out of her shift and walked over to the bed. She was indeed a handsome woman, with a lithe and well-proportioned body. Her breasts were larger than Sarah's, and her nipples protuberant and red, rising from the whiteness of her flesh. Something was different however. Where once stood a proud forest of hair, there was nothing.

She sensed my notice. "I had it waxed today, Elizabeth. It was excruciatingly painful, but well worth the sacrifice, don't you agree?" She allowed me to examine her closely, and there was not a hair to seen, from her navel to her ass. "Look closer." She again pulled me in by placing her hand over my scalp. Indeed, as I kissed her, the skin was smooth as silk. It was as though a hair had never known it. "Your head is becoming rough. I should love to shave you, but the woman who did this, insisted that it be at least 'this long' before she could wax it." She held her fingers apart, to what must have been a fraction of an inch. So, she wanted to wax my head? The prospect concerned me. I had heard stories of women that had waxed their nether regions, and never knew the graces of hair ever again.

The scent that had been so distracting earlier, was gone, replaced by the clean smell of paraffin and jasmine. It was equally distracting, but in an entirely different way. I kissed and nibbled at her, but she did not open herself to my advances.

"You must ask to pleasure me, slave." She raised my face with her fingers, so I looked up at her from between her legs. "I need you to want it, Elizabeth. It would please me so much if you simply gave yourself to me, without reservation, or persuasion." I was puzzled by her words, having just given myself to her the night before.

"I do belong to you, Mistress, we struck the bargain." I quietly admitted, not quite believing the words as I spoke them. She smiled, in a kind and gentle way. How could someone with so evil a mind, be so kind and soft?

"Yes, a bargain indeed. But a bargain is not a commitment of emotion, but rather a matter of business." Her kind countenance faded, leaving an empty sort of look, that troubled me. She looked away, towards the windows and then back at me, the smile returning to her face. "You can not possibly be so inclined at the moment, but I hope, one day, that you will not only serve me, but love me as well." Her words burned like a poker into my heart, for I knew that I could never love her, in that way.

I smiled, but did not answer her. "May I please you Mistress?" Rather than answer, she simply opened her legs, allowing me access to her quim. The heady aroma of her arousal mixed with the scent of the wax was intoxicating. My mouth covered her completely, opened as widely as my jaw would allow. Dipping my tongue deeply, I traced the contour of her tunnel, ending with the suckling of her engorged nubbin. It was so large, that one might mistake it for a cock, albeit a tiny one. It even resembled one, the soft pink head so reminiscent of my former husband's, in miniature.

As her juices began to flow in earnest, I swallowed them eagerly. I knew that my own sex was alive, as I could feel the wetness on the interior of my thighs. I slipped my hands under her bottom, and felt the supple and delicate shape of them. Moaning with my ministrations, she again cupped my head with her hands as I labored. I found myself looking up her body as she leaned back onto her elbows, but she pushed my head down, indicating her displeasure with my regard. I closed my eyes, and allowed my tongue and lips to perform. She began to buck, and had my hand not been so firmly attached to her rear, I may have lost purchase with my mouth. Her moaning turned to screaming as she exploded in her bliss, falling into the bed, seemingly exhausted.

"Now, slave, it is time for you to learn my true intentions for you." I had thought with pleasing her so well, that she may have shown some admiration for me. I was grossly mistaken. She produced from an ornately painted armoire, a collar of sorts. It was black, and fashioned from leather. At the rear, there was a hasp, and having placed it snuggly about my neck, she fastened it securely with small lock. The sound of the device clicking shut, made me shudder. "I am glad that you appreciate the significance of this, my slave, for it is the symbol of my ownership." She adjusted it, so a small ring hung in the front. "Now, my pet, you will crawl."

Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers
12