Kissing Cousins Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

One of our last tunes was a medley of Chuck Berry songs where everyone in the band took a solo. During Danny's drum solo, I stood off to one side of the stage and could see Jackie standing mere inches away. I reached down to touch her on the shoulder and she set her hand on top of mine. She grabbed my hand and pulled it down, pulling me down toward her. As if by design she turned her face up to me and brought our lips together in a light quick little kiss that caught me by surprise. As I stood back up she winked at me. Oh, Robby boy, I though. Where is this going? I then realized that I already knew.

We swung into the final song of the medley, "Johnny B. Goode" and I saved every bit of rock and roll savvy to throw into my solo. I bent the strings wildly, I twisted the neck to make it cry, I even lifted it up behind my head and did a series of ascending triplets that ended in a wild bending screech. And for the finale, I fell to my knees and plucked at the strings with my teeth. Okay, it was all cheap theatrics and had nothing to do with achieving musical artistry. But there was this beautiful woman dancing away for me, and I wanted to show her that there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for her, that there were no holds barred, and that she would get every bit of me that she wanted.

The resulting ovation kept us on the bandstand for one more tune. We had worked up a version of Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein" that we could pull out for situations like this. Being an electric keyboard player at heart, Ray loved the tune, and the rest of us each had a chance to move out as well. Even after the final power chord was rung out, the crowd didn't want us to leave, but the owner and the liquor commission had other thoughts and the bright house lights were suddenly turned on. I jumped off the stage and grabbed Jackie as she began to edge away.

"Wait for me, okay. I've gotta help pack up. Okay?"

She nodded and slipped over to take a seat at the bar, while I jumped back up to help out. When all that was left was the final batch of lights, Donny came over and patted me on the back.

"Go ahead, man," he said with a big old smile. "If I had a lady like that waiting for me, I know you'd let me go."

"Thanks, man," I said, quickly shaking his hand, grabbing my guitar case and moving quickly over to the bar where Jackie was seated.

"Hey," she said as I reached her. "You were terrific."

"Thanks. So were you."

She reached over to grab my shirt and pulled my face over to hers for a kiss. It was a warm, wet, loving kiss, her soft full lips melting mine.

"Can we get out of here?" she asked.

"Where are you parked? My van's out this way," I said pointing toward the back door.

"I'm out back too," she said. "I think."

When we got outside, sure enough her Mercedes wasn't far from my van. I guess she figured out where to park when she saw my vehicle. Whatever, hand-in-hand I escorted her to her coupe. She turned to face me, pulling me closer to her again for another kiss, one that lasted longer and felt deeper.

"Well, you know how to play guitar, and you know how to kiss," she said dreamily. "What else do you know how to do?"

"Where do you want to go to find out?" I replied.

"How about someplace quiet where we can be alone," she said. From the way her eyes looked off to the side suddenly, I could tell that my band mates were coming out to leave.

"I guess your place is out of the question," I ventured. "There's always mine."

"Lead on, Robby," she said.

By the map, I know that the drive back to my place is about forty-five minutes, but with the dark Mercedes hot on my tail, we probably did it in twenty-five. At one point along the freeway, she pulled up alongside and made gestures as if she wanted to race me. I knew my van wouldn't do more than waste the gas, so I turned down her challenge. She shot up ahead of me and I eventually caught up and passed her before we had to exit. Within a couple of minutes I had pulled into my driveway. She pulled in behind me and jumped out, catching up to me as I stood in front of my van waiting for her. She threw herself into my arms and I spun her around, kissing her firmly and deeply.

I pushed her back against the grille of my van and started to kiss her neck and further down along the opening of her blouse where her breasts waited for me. I grabbed her hands and held them above her head, pinning them against the hood. I clutched one side of her blouse with my teeth and pulled it to the side exposing one of her gorgeous breasts. The dark nipple was erect and the aureole was taut and stiff. I couldn't resist the urge to kiss it and suck it into my mouth. I could feel her wriggle as I held her against the warm hood of the van, but it wasn't from desperation; it was as if she were rediscovering senses and feelings she had long forgotten or repressed. I did the same to the other side, baring her other breast. I kissed and licked and sucked it also, relishing the moans and movements that she made struggling within my grasp. Finally she could take it no longer.

"Let's go inside," she said softly. "Let's get private!"

I held her there for a moment, to drink in the scene: the dark night sky, the dim light of the porch lamps; and this beautiful woman, the woman of my wet dreams, pinned up against my van, her arms held above her head, her breasts bared to my ravenous gaze. And then there was the look of lust in her green eyes; a look of longing and desire that I tried to memorize. I knew at that moment that whatever would happen this night would likely never happen again. Although my involvement was of little consequence, she had too much at stake. So I reveled in the moment and the look in her eye, and I slowly released her wrists and escorted her to my door.

Once inside, she looked around expertly, taking in the décor of my modest bachelor pad. "This is cute," she said approvingly. "Very masculine. Very you."

"Can I offer you something to drink?" I asked.

"A glass of wine would be nice, if you have it," she said politely.

"Wine? Yeah, I can do that," I said remembering the bottle an old girlfriend had given back around Christmas.

"Where's your bathroom?" she asked.

"Right through there," I said pointing along the hallway.

The bottle of wine was easy to find; it was the only bottle in the wine rack my folks had given me when they moved. There were some juice glasses, but I really wanted to pour it into something classier. Then I remembered and looked up in a cupboard and found a couple of wineglasses still wrapped in plastic covering of the gift box. It was red wine, and red wine can be served at room temp, so I should be all right, I thought to myself. God damn, here I am pouring wine for Jackie, my boss's daughter-in-law, and the most beautiful woman I knew. What the fuck are you doing, I asked myself as I stuffed the cork back in and carried the glasses out to the front room; I always did like playing with matches, but juggling Kryptonite, Superman?

I set the glasses down on the coffee table and dialed around the receiver to find some decent music. The local public radio station had their Jazz After Hours program on and it fit the bill perfectly. I settled down into the couch and took a sip of wine. What was keeping her, I asked myself? Just over the music I could hear the sound of water running. Freshening herself up for me, I thought. How sweet! I thought about her all clean and fresh and the warm wonderful curves of her body. Then I realized that I must smell like a pig, having played music in a hot smoky bar all night. What to do? I only had the one bathroom, so I returned to the kitchen and rinsed myself off at the sink. My shirt and pants were history so I went to the bedroom to change. I decided to slip into my terry cloth bathrobe. Would this be too suggestive, I thought. What the fuck, I knew deep down where this evening, er, early morning would be heading.

I heard the water shut off as I walked back out to the living room. Sit or stand? I pondered the question for a moment when I heard the bathroom door open. I picked up the wineglasses and took a sip from mine. As I heard her enter the room, I turned around to hold her glass out, but it nearly slipped out of my hand. There, just a foot or two away was Jackie, her hair freshly brushed and fluffed, her makeup touched up, her green eyes sparkling, her full lips curled into a sensuous smile, standing before me absolutely stark raving naked.

"I decided to wash up, and figured why waste time putting my clothes back on," she said reaching for the wine. "You don't mind do you?"

Fuck no, I don't mind, I thought. She was absolutely gorgeous standing there in the light of the wee hours. She placed one hand on her hip and the other reached up to finger comb through her dark silky hair. The balance and contrast of light and dark elements struck me dead. Her dark hair and the shadows of her body contrasted with the protruding curves of her body. I knew I must have gasped looking at her, and hoped she couldn't tell how thunderstruck I was.

"Oh, I mind, I mind," I stammered out. "Like I mind seeing the most beautiful woman in the world standing naked in front of me. I'm a fool and I mind all right!"

"Well, it's not like we weren't thinking of the same thing," she said, slipping up close to me and fingering my robe, the warmth of her body filtering through. "And you washed up too, you little cutie pie."

She took a long sip from her glass and then I took it from her, setting them back down. She eased the robe from my body and we embraced fully naked, letting the heat of our bodies mingle as our lips and tongues sought each other out. We both knew what we were there for and wasted no time getting down to business, sinking to the floor and letting our lust run wild. We covered each other's naked body with kisses. I spent an hour lapping at her hot wet pussy, parting her lips with my tongue and fingers, and writing the alphabet a thousand times. The musky sweet scent of her willing sex drove me onward. After her second little orgasm, I paused and raised my head.

"Are you game for my world-famous two-hour torture method?" I asked hopefully.

"Hell no, I want a piece of you now," she said, her voice hoarse with passion.

She spent the next half-hour doing me, flat on my back, my head rolling from side to side, my body trembling and shaking as she sent wave after wave of pleasure through me. Her hot wet mouth and her light little pink tongue explored every nook and cranny of my cock and balls. I had never before felt my cock get so hard and my balls pull up so tightly against my body, with her head bobbing up and down and her long dark hair dancing on my belly. I moaned and grunted; I pulled at my hair and grasped at the carpet wildly as she brought me to each new higher level of delight. Every time I thought I was almost ready to blow my wad, she would sense it and do something different. She finally wrapped her long slim fingers around my cock and slowly stroked me up and down.

"Are you ready for the good stuff?" she asked with a curious grin. "Or do you want MY world-famous two-hour torture method?"

"The good stuff sounds really appetizing," I said eagerly. "I think I'll have some of that."

"Coming right up," she said, climbing up to position her pussy over the head of my upright cock. "Fasten your seatbelts, mister. You're in for a wild ride!"

And she didn't lie. From the moment she slipped her wet pussy down the entire length of my cock till I finally rolled her over and took command, she rode me as I had never known before. She wriggled her hips and moved them in these little circles that certainly had an effect on her as well, judging by the names she called me. Some women were moaners, some were shouters, some were screamers, some just breathed heavily, some were cheerleaders urging me on, others just swore at me, calling me all sorts of names. Jackie did a little bit of each, but as she became more and more excited, and her movements became more wild and passionate, she began to call me names, hot dirty sexual names, which surprised me since she always seemed so nice and polite around the workplace.

"Oh, fuck me you bastard!" she cried out, rocking her hips with wild abandon. "You fucking bastard! You god damned son-of-a-bitch!"

As she rode every inch of my cock, I couldn't resist the urge to play with her magnificent breasts, reaching up to cup them, tweak the nipples, and guide her down to kiss and suck them. I guided my hands all over every other part of her body that I could reach, her belly and ass, her thighs, her back and shoulders. I delighted in watching how she tossed her head about, her dark hair whirling about her face.

"Oh fuck me you shit!" she cried out grinding her pussy on me. "You god damned motherfucker!"

I finally rolled her over onto her back and took command, pushing her legs up and rising up onto my knees. I grabbed her by the ass and began to fuck her as wildly as I could, using every inch of my cock and every ounce of my strength. Her hands began to flail out at me, touching me, pinching me, grabbing at me, pulling at my arms or hips. Digging her nails into the flesh of my forearms, she gripped me as her urgent pleas poured from her mouth. She finally let go and fell back fully onto the carpet and let me pound into her pussy, letting her arms fall above her head, pulling at her hair.

"Oh, fuck me, you bastard! Just like that!"

We had pushed across the floor and were nearly up against my couch when she started to get up and turn around, her arms up on the cushions, presenting me with her sweet little ass. I needed no invitation to enter her sopping wet pussy from behind. She tossed her head forward and back, her hair became a dark whirlwind dancing on her back and shoulders, and her ass made that wonderful, lustful smacking sound as it slapped against my belly. She reached back to grab the cheeks of her ass and pulled them apart. I could clearly see the dark little rosebud of her anus just above where my cock was slipping in and out of her. Her fingers began to move nearer to the opening, slipping one long slim finger inside.

"God damn you, Robby! I want you to fuck my ass! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck me!"

Silently I slowed down my stroke and eased my cock out of her pussy. As I slipped a hand along my cock, I could feel how slick it was with the juices of her pussy. I let some spit drop down from my mouth and mixed it in. She spread the cheeks of her ass as far as they could go and I placed the head of my cock at the doorway.

"Should I wear a raincoat?" I asked.

"Fuck the god damned rubber! I want you in my ass now!"

I began to ease my cock inside her anus. It was a tight fit and there was some resistance at first, but she pulled away and then eased back. Slowly I began to feel more and more of me slip inside her. She grunted and swore darkly at me, and loved every bit of it. There was something totally crazy about the feelings passing through me now. Here I was easing my cock ever so gently into the sexy wanton body of my boss's wife. She was begging for me to please her, and I loved it.

"Oh, yeah, god dammit! That's it! Fuck my asshole you bastard!"

I could tell that I would not be able to last much longer with her tight little ass squeezing my cock with each firm stroke. I reached around and grabbed her wonderful tits again, holding onto her tightly for the last few moments before the dam burst. I slipped one hand down to join hers as she rubbed her clit urging her own body toward the big "O".

"I'm coming, baby!" I shouted as my body clued me in.

"Fill my ass with your hot stinky cum you fucking bastard!" she cried out.

I rose up with each stroke and stuffed my cock in her ass as deep as it could go and felt the release of each burst of come into her. I finally collapsed on top of her, pressing her into the cushions of the couch.

"Oh, God! You are one crazy lover!" I said out of breath. "Man, oh man!"

"Oh, baby," she said hoarsely. "Denise was right about you."

"How's that?" I replied completely out of breath.

"You know how to fuck!"

"So that's what she told you about me?"

"And when she did, I knew I had to have you for myself," she replied.

I let my sticky limp cock slip out of her and we climbed up to snuggle together on the couch.

"Jesus, I really needed that," she said as she drew circles around my nipples with a long fingernail. "It's been so long since I've had a good fuck! God, I can't remember when!"

"Glad to be around to help you out," I said. "But why me? Doesn't Freddie take care of you?"

"Freddie lives in his own little world," she remarked, laying her head on my chest for a moment. "He thinks that sex on the whole is pretty disgusting."

"And where does that leave you?"

"You don't want to know," she said with a fragile little laugh. Then she looked at me, as if her green eyes were seeking some deep part inside me to sit and rest. "But look, I'm no whore, I'm not a slut, I can't just have sex with any old sailor I meet. But a few days ago when Denise told me about her date with you and what a great lover you are, I asked her if I could have you all to myself."

"So that's why she dropped me," I said.

"She didn't really drop you," she said, placing a few little kisses on my chest. "That would mean that she had picked you up in the first place."

"So where does that leave us, you and me?" I asked.

"Right here, right now, I think we're in tight," she said looking at me with those great green eyes. "I really like you, Robby. You're a fun guy. I think we could make a good team, at work and here at home."

"And this would be advantageous because?"

"You could go a long way in our business," she said, laying her head back down on my chest. "Let's face it, the music industry is fun, but do you really think you're going to make it big if it hasn't happened already?"

"And this will help me because?"

"If you play your cards right with me, you could end up at the top."

"What about Freddie? He's the anointed one."

"Freddie's a jerk," she said looking back up at me. "Look, he doesn't have a clue about running a business. Everybody thinks he married me for my looks, but it's really because I have an MBA and I know what to do. He asks me more often about business matters than to have sex."

She looked away sadly, her green eyes, her long black hair, and her narrow little shoulders quivering. I wrapped my arms about her and held her tightly.

"And so I sleep with the boss's wife and I find a shortcut to success?"

"As of now, I am not the boss's wife, to you at least," she said, laying her head back down on my chest. "You can call me what you want, lover, whore, your little wild thing. I don't care. All I know is that I want to keep seeing you, and I want you to work with me. I need someone like you, a man's point of view, someone outside of the family I can trust."

"Damn, you are some kind of woman!" I said. "But don't you have to be getting home? It's got to be five o'clock by now."

"Six thirty-seven," she replied. "No. I often stay out late and Freddie wouldn't ever know. He's always up and out golfing early on Sundays. We've got the whole day really."

We kissed and hugged before showering off quickly. Then lay together warm and close for maybe an hour before falling asleep. Sometime around noon I woke up to the wonderful sensation of her hot wet mouth sucking on my cock. We made long luxurious love, ate brunch in the nude, and took a nap snuggling together on the sundeck in back.

"You know, Darling," I told her as she got up to get dressed. "If you offer me a job, I'll turn it down."

"And you think that proves to me that you have scruples?" she asked. "Or to yourself?"

"No, it means that I like working afternoons because I'm in a band. And if I took a job with you there at some point there would be something, someone, somehow who would come along and screw it up. And if that means I lose you, then so be it."

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers