Kissing Cousins Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't act so fucking noble, Robby," she admonished me with a disarming smile, sitting back with me on the lounge, her slender sexy body drawing my hands to her like a magnet. "I can really help you out, professionally. Do you realize that? You could end up in charge of the whole business. I know because I have a plan."

I looked at her long and hard. There was a strength in her sparkling green eyes that assured me that there was a plan and there was no doubt in my mind that she could carry it through.

"No, Jackie. I just know in my heart that what we have here, right now, today is great. Fuck, whom am I kidding? It's more than great. I know from the way I feel that this is the best thing that ever happened to me, but it's a once in a lifetime thing, it a one-shot deal. But this feeling is what we have, it's all we have and I can live with that, because I've got other things in store, big things, some of which I don't even know yet."

Surprisingly, she didn't balk, she didn't get all pissed off and storm out. Instead, she kissed me and pulled me close and we made love again right there on the sundeck. I think we startled my neighbor who was out pulling weeds in her flower garden, but we didn't care at all. It was a gorgeous afternoon, her husband was out golfing with his geeky buddies, and my cock was buried deep inside his gorgeous wife's pussy.

*** To be continued ***