Kissing Cousins Pt. 01

Story Info
Playing house with cousin Betty under the sheets.
2.2k words
4.25
69.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear, do you mind stopping by Aunt Trina's house tonight and making sure the girls are all right?"

"Sure thing, mom," I responded nonchalantly, not turning my attention from the game on TV.

"Thanks Peacock." My mom liked to use my affectionate nickname when no one was around. "We'll see you later," she remarked as she exited the house with a wave of her hand.

My cousin, Betty, was watching her baby sister over at their house while mom and Aunt Trina enjoyed "Girls Night" out. Mom was the oldest of three sisters (Aunt Trina and Aunt Pat), and she and Aunt Trina seemed to be the closest. Being the only adult male between the two families, the responsibility of playing bodyguard fell on my shoulders. I didn't even mind it, though, because I always enjoyed spending time with my cousin.

Betty and I were both the same age (19), and we practically spent half of our lives together. With our houses being only a few miles apart, we grew up attending the same schools, hanging out at the same park, and sleeping over at the other's house almost every weekend. I remember one night during our 6th grade year when I was staying the night over at Betty's house that we got caught playing "House" by Aunt Trina. "House" involved me acting as the daddy and Betty being the mommy, albeit under the covers and minimally clothed. It was just a childish game, but Aunt Trina wasn't too fond of us hugged up under the blankets in our pajamas. That was the day I realized that I was actually attracted to my cousin.

Betty has always had a svelte figure, and since turning 18 she has really blossomed into a gorgeous woman. She has straight blonde hair that comes to the middle of her back, and her hair always smells like apples. Like most girls, she sprung up in height early on, but I eventually caught up to her and passed her during high school. Although she was very "girly" in her mannerisms, she had a little tomboy streak in her, and her active participation in high school sports only helped sculpt her beautiful body into perfect proportions. I used to have to fend off all the guys who came chasing after her, earning me the nickname "Shark Repellent". She used to give me affectionate kisses on the cheek as my reward for such chivalrous endeavors. I was always tempted to turn my head right when she was about to plant one on my cheek and kiss her full on the mouth, but I would chicken out every time.

I dropped her a text a few minutes before heading out to let her know I was stopping by. She responded with a smiley face, and I grabbed my keys and headed out. In truth I could have just rode my bicycle or even walked to her house, but I didn't feel like getting sweaty tonight without good reason. Boy, was that premonition going to come to fruition later!

"Hey, cuz," she said as she greeted me at the door with a smile. She had on a pair of blue gym shorts that barely covered the bottom of her voluptuous butt, and her toned legs were looking as fine as ever. Betty also had the prettiest feet I'd ever seen on a girl, which only heightened my attraction for her due to my sprouting foot fetish. Her hair was pulled back and smelled like apples as always (must have been her brand of shampoo, I deduced), and she wore a pink t-shirt that hung loosely from her frame.

"Hey," I responded. "Is Trish asleep?"

"Yeah, she just zonked out not too long ago, actually," she responded. Trish was Betty's younger sister of about nine years. Aunt Trina's husband left her after Betty was born, and she successfully avoided men for many years after that, until she met Trish's dad. He wasn't in the picture for too long, but long enough for Aunt Trina to get pregnant again.

I entered the house, kicked off my shoes, and reclined on the couch in the living room. Betty hopped into the recliner and pulled her legs up under, only accentuating the dimensions of her long legs. She looked at me and smiled, and then we chit-chatted for a few minutes about nothing in particular. Over the course of our teenage years, we had a peculiar attraction to one another that seemed buried below the surface, either not having the opportunity to act upon those feelings, or perhaps an unwillingness to take the next step. For some odd reason I sensed that attraction like never before as we sat together in her living room alone, and a feeling of nervousness even came over me. I don't recall feeling this way around her before, which seemed rather odd to me.

"Hey," she asked, "you remember when we used to play 'House'?" A smile came across my face just thinking of the times we would snuggle under the sheets. Nothing serious ever came of it, although one time I recall reaching around and moving my hand under her shorts and across her naked butt. It was the most erotic moment of my life at that time, and I think she rather enjoyed it herself.

"Oh yeah," I responded, not trying to hide my pleasure of those innocent encounters.

"You feel like doing it again for old time's sake?" Her abrupt inquiry sort of caught me by surprise, but it was a pleasant surprise. I believe I actually started to blush, which paled in comparison to the reaction happening in my sweat pants. The thought of lying under a sheet with my cousin Betty immediately sent ripples down my spine and blood to my penis.

"Sure thing," I stammered in response, adjusting myself to try and hide my growing excitement below. "You got the sheets?" I asked sheepishly with a grin across my face.

"Of course!" she replied, jumping up out of the chair and unable to hide her excitement. She pranced into the hallway and grabbed a sheet out of the closet, stretching up to reach it and giving me an excellent view of her gorgeous legs and shapely behind. Before heading back to the living room, she took a quick glance into her sister's room to ensure she was completely asleep. Once she returned, she spread the sheet out across the living room floor and prepared our "house". She looked over at me as I sat on the couch and shot me a discerning look.

"Oh," I stuttered as I began to remove my socks and shirt, leaving only my sweats on at the time. "I almost forgot how to play."

She slid under the sheet and waited patiently for me. I strode over to where she was laying and anxiously lifted the sheet, crawling underneath to my daddy spot. As I came to my resting place facing her on the floor, she pulled the sheet over our heads with a childish giggle, our faces only inches apart. At this time my cock was hard as a rock, and the dim lighting that came through the sheets brought an erotic ambiance to the situation. I reached over with my free arm and embraced her like we used to do before, and she reached her arm over me as well. She had a seductive smile across her face, and her eyes seemed to twinkle in the dim lighting.

It was as if all the feelings that I had penned up for Betty came rushing upon me at once. My breaths were short and purposeful, and I swallowed hard as the scene unfolded before me. I looked into her eyes and felt an incredible urge to kiss her, and I think she sensed that as well. Her smile changed to a more serious feature, one of contemplation I believe, and she stared into my eyes longingly. Suddenly she threw me a more quizzical look as she pondered something in her mind.

"Hey," she stated, "aren't we supposed to turn out the lights or something?" Before giving me a chance to respond, she unburied herself from the sheets, spilling the light from the lamps onto where we had been laying, and hopped up. Moving between the two lamps, she quickly extinguished their light with an air of satisfaction. "There we go," she exclaimed, now standing in the darkness of the living room, fumbling her way over to where I was laying with giggled excitement.

Climbing back under the sheets to where she was laying previously, she once again pulled the sheet over our heads, leaving us under the sheets in complete darkness. I could no longer see her face, but I could feel her breath upon my face. I also realized at that point the amount of warmth that we had quickly created under the sheets together, and very small beads of sweat began to form on my body. "Whew, it's hot under here," I proclaimed.

"I know," she responded as her breath once again wafted across my face, revealing that she was much closer than I originally thought. She once again removed the sheets from over our heads, and it sounded like she was removing her shirt from what I could tell. At that point I felt her legs lift up from under the sheets, and it sounded like she was removing her gym shorts!

"You don't mind if I get naked, do you?" she asked quietly and seductively. The very image of Betty's naked body running through my head caused a rush of adrenaline to shoot through me. My heart began to beat rapidly and my mind began to race. I once again had to swallow hard and take a deep breath in anticipation of this moment, and the urge to squeal out loud with anticipated joy like an excited school kid came over me. I couldn't believe that I was actually about to lie with my beautiful cousin in the nude!

"Of course not," I was finally able to say amidst the ever-growing sensual urges that aroused from within. Without asking her permission, I began to remove my sweat pants and join her in our naked escapades! Having long ago decided that the restriction of wearing underwear wasn't my style, I almost always dressed commando - and tonight was no exception. Removing my sweats left me lying completely in the nude, as well as leaving my six-inch rock-hard erection as exposed as possible. I turned and laid on my back, waiting patiently for my cousin's return under the sheets.

I felt her legs rub against mine as she positioned herself under the sheets, once again pulling them over our heads. I could feel her turn to face me as I laid motionless, and the warmth of her nude body radiated against mine as she reached over and laid her arm across my chest. Her body was pressed against my side, and I could feel her warm breasts on my upper arm. My hand was by my side, and as she pressed closer, I could feel her small pubic hair bush pressed against it. By this point I could count my heartbeat in my throbbing cock, and my breathing started to increase as I lay in total darkness with my cousin, Betty - completely naked.

We both just basked in the moment for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was probably no more than a minute or so. At that point she began to slowly move her hand down my chest, a little movement at a time. She briefly stopped at my nipple, and the pleasurable sensation caused me to take an uncontrollable excited breath. She then slowly moved her hand slightly lower, and lower, and still lower, until finally arriving at what I believe was its desired destination from the start. I felt the side of her hand move across my pubic hairs and reach the base of my cock, which at this point was standing completely upright and as hard as a rock, pulsating still with each beat of my heart. Her hand stopped moving at that point as I believe she was visually trying to picture my penis standing upright in her mind.

After several seconds I felt her reach up and wrap her hand around the base of my cock. The feeling of having my cock in Betty's hand was too much for me to contain, and I took in a deep passionate breath and let out a low groan of pleasure. I was in complete ecstasy at this point - my head arched back and my eyes closed as I enjoyed this erotic encounter with my cousin.

At some point she released my cock and moved her left leg over the top of me, brushing against my inflated penis as she straddled her leg across my waist, her hand having returned to my upper chest. I could feel her lips now pressed against my shoulder as her nude body was intimately pressed against my side, and I instinctively placed my right hand onto her thigh, caressing her leg as it lay across my waist. We laid in this position for what seemed like forever. I was in absolute paradise (signified by my ever-throbbing cock), and her breathing increased and became deeper by the second. She lightly began to kiss on my shoulder as we laid in erotic rapture, two cousins enjoying the warmth of nakedness under a sheet.

TO BE CONTINUED