Kissing in Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Her_Toyboy
Her_Toyboy
82 Followers

She does it so quickly that I don't have a chance to be squeamish. "Huh. We do taste alike."

Emma tugs my underpants down to reveal my semi-softened length, lying flat and upright on my belly. I hear another quiet "Oh," escape her lips. My length is glistening and threads of cum are still draped on it. When she wraps her fingers around and glides them over it, I begin to harden again, and a fresh pool bubbles up at the tip.

"Are you still cumming?"

"I don't think so. It always does that. Even when I spunk into a washcloth, it'll keep seeping out into my underwear for a while after. Makes a mess. I always have to wash my undies and find somewhere secret to hang them till they dry."

Her hand is still moving almost absently on me when she notices, "You're getting bigger. Harder. Does that mean you need to do it again?"

Before I can reply, she asks, in a breathless tumble of words, "Can I do it for you? Make you spunk?"

"Uh, I'm pretty sure brothers and sisters aren't supposed to be doing this kind of stuff together."

Her fleeting expression of disappointment brightens quickly. "Can I watch you do it then?"

"Hold on, doesn't this seem kind of weird to you?"

Her shrug is dismissive. "So what. It's not like we're hurting anybody."

"My point is, I'm kinda scared. Aren't you?"

"How about if I do it at the same time as you? We can watch each other."

Oh God. I've seen pictures of naked women before, but never laid eyes on one in real life.

And seeing her? My Emma?

I haven't told her cos I was worried it might sound creepy coming from me, but she's the most beautiful girl I know. The one around whom all my dreams and fantasies revolve. I can't count the times I've woken from wet dreams of her and jacked off while gasping her name into the pillow. Seared with shame, but never so much that it stopped me from doing it again the next night.

When I think of her showing me her, her pussy--I hardly dare even think the word--I can scarcely breathe and my cock is rigid and throbbing. A condition that doesn't escape her notice.

"Look at it," she breathes, mesmerised by the changes her attentions have wrought. It's jutting out, rigid and red, fresh pre-cum weeping as she continues her gentle stroking.

Not surprisingly, lust quickly outstrips fear and shame. I muster a croak, "Alright. Show me."

How could I - how could anyone - resist the look of delight that passes across Emma's face? Her hand releases its grip on my cock and for a moment I feel the absence of her touch piercingly.

She surveys the woods again to make sure we're still alone. Once she's satisfied, she reaches under her skirt and slips out of her panties. As she holds them up for my inspection, it's plain to see the strip of material that runs between her legs is saturated. And, with her holding the intimates so close to me, the smell is powerful. And seductive.

"Didn't I tell you? Just like you, except I don't squirt all over. Wish I did. Does it feel as amazing as it looks?"

I can't help but smile.

"That's what I thought. Mine does pour all down my thighs though." A mischievous glint appears in her eyes. "Wanna see?"

Fuck. I hope I'm not drooling. But, who could blame me if I were? I'm quickly distracted from that concern, however, by the sight of her slowly raising her skirt. When her upper thighs come into view, I note that, sure enough, they're slick with excitement. Just as she's about to reveal her sex, she hesitates and looks into my eyes, as if momentarily in need of assurance. She must take whatever she sees there as encouragement, because the next instant, I catch my first glimpse of her naked pussy.

Oh my.

It's beautiful.

Just like the rest of her.

There's a triangle of soft fur beginning where her tummy ends and curving lower between her legs. The sparse hair barely covers the puffy outer lips of her sex. I can make out the shine of her juices everywhere. Her inner lips are peeking out, a shy hello from their downy nest.

I ache so to touch her that I'm reaching unconsciously forward before I catch myself. The look Emma gives me tells me she can guess what I want. "C'mon. Let's do it. I'll show you what I do while you show me. Okay?"

"All right. Let me pull these pants down a little more out of my way."

"Why don't you just take them off?"

"Are you crazy? Suppose somebody comes around?"

"Nobody ever comes here but us. We'll be fine." When she sees my doubtful expression, she tells me, "If you take off your shirt, I'll take off mine."

I have my shirt off faster than it takes to describe the doing of it. She giggles at my eagerness, but she keeps her promise. Much more slowly, though. Watching her undo her school blouse one button at a time is excruciating.

I've seen her in swimsuits before, but this is so much more intimate. I've always admired Em's athleticism, and now my eyes are enjoying the gorgeous results of her fitness. Her throat and shoulders are both femininely graceful and muscular. The pale bra she's wearing cups her small, shapely breasts, but leaves the upward slopes tantalisingly revealed. The sleek lines of her torso taper to a trim waist and a flat stomach.

At the moment, the way she's sitting, her skirt is spread out, draped between her legs.

I wish that skirt were gone.

It's probably not all that difficult to read my thoughts right now, because she asks, "Do you want to see more?"

"Yes." I can barely speak the one word.

"Okay, but you have to start showing me what you do first."

The instant I touch my erection, a thick, clear glob of pre-cum blossoms on the crown. We both exhale simultaneously.

Just as I always do, I smear the cream all over the cockhead and down my length.

Every nerve-ending sings out my arousal.

And, knowing that she's watching me? Fuuuck.

As I look at Emma, she reaches behind herself to unfasten her bra. The garment slides down her arms and her beautiful titties are revealed. I gasp and squeeze my cock. I've learned that I can sometimes stop myself from cumming too soon by doing this. I close my eyes for a minute, take deep breaths and try to think of something else.

I hear a rustling sound and open my eyes to find Emma shimmying out of her skirt, peeling out of her socks and shoes.

"Fair's fair. Take off your pants."

This time I need no further urging. The sight of her naked loveliness has overridden fear and moral qualms.

In no time at all, I'm completely stripped. It's then that I notice how she's looking at me. The way her eyes are hungrily drinking in the details of my unclad form. It occurs to me for the first time that this might be as exciting for her as it is for me.

That realisation sends another thrill of pleasure through me. My cock throbs in my hand. New spill gushes over the glans, down the sides and onto my fingers. I roll the backs of my freshly coated digits around my hardness, applying the clear, thick fluid liberally. When I return to stroking, that glaze feels glorious.

More glorious by far is watching what Emma's doing. The intensity of her stare never wavers as she attends to my activities. All the while, her fingers follow an erotic circuit of their own volition. At first, her palm slides down over her sex, obscuring it for a moment from my vision. But, as her hand comes back up... oh my. Her middle and index fingers splay her inner folds for me to appreciate their glistening beauty. Fingertips rake through petals slippery with arousal, scooping more from the fount. I wasn't aware I'd been holding my breath until I expel it in a shuddering gasp, accompanied by another gush at the tip of my cock.

The sticky sounds of our self-pleasuring harmonise with the harsh cadence of our panting. Even outdoors, our sexsmell hangs in the air like an intoxicating cloud.

Her left hand smoothes up to cup the mound of her breast. I imagine it's my mouth there instead. Suckling her. Laving her swollen nipple. As if receiving my thoughts telepathically, Emma pinches the reddened bud until her mouth forms a silent circle'.

Our hips are rocking now: me, thrusting into my slippery fist; her, with her fingers sliding through streaming folds. God, such an outpouring of fluid joy from both of us. Her juices flow between her cheeks, puddling in the crinkled star of her ass.

"Emma," I whine.

It's the same sound I make into my pillow every night.

Only now I'm whispering my prayer directly to her.

Not hiding it anymore.

My want.

My need.

All for her.

Only her.

I'm overwhelmed at the erotic beauty of her: eyes half-closed, teeth gritted, jaws clenched, mewling, moaning, fingers slipping through the silk of her drenched furrows, other hand still twisting her nipple. I realise that I'm stroking in an unconscious echo of her rhythm. I feel her eyes on me, my arousal leaping at the thought of her watching me. All my most intense wet dreams here, now, brought to screaming life.

"Emma."

We begin the climb together.

"Emma."

Even from here, I can see her clit protruding like a tiny cock pouting for attention. She gives in to its pleas, fingers slipping upwards, slathering cunthoney on the way. Reaching the pearl of her sex, she taps it, touches it gently, teases it. Flutters on it. Circles the tip. Faster and faster. Her left hand abandons her breast to skim downward, plunging into her sucking, slippery centre.

"Emma. Oh, Emma."

Her breathing quickens and mine with it. Our panting is hoarse now. An edge of desperation at the fringes.

My fist is a blur. Base to tip. Over and over. Faster and faster. Nerve endings keening with bliss, every inch of my dick lit with sensation. Her hands work in concert, one circling, the other thrusting.

We're both about to lose it. Stroking. Driving. Mewling. Howling. Teetering on the brink. Spunk roiling in my balls... when I hear her say the forbidden words, "Grant. Fuck me. OhGodPleaseFuckMe."

That's it.

We both hurtle into a great screaming frenzy of pleasure. I see her cunt clench and soak her fingers in cum. Her head is thrown back in ecstasy, glistening thighs splayed wide, her sweet body wracked with spasm after spasm of wanton joy.

It's the last thing I see before the fireworks erupt in my head. Thick ropes of hot jism surge into the air, splattering noisily over my thighs, my belly and the rock beneath me. As I bellow my pleasure, I can hear her frantic, high-pitched cries nearby.

As I return to my senses, I hear her gasp, "Oh fuck, oh God."

And I have the incongruous thought, 'What if mom heard her talking like that?' I begin to laugh when the absurdity sinks in. Heard her? Shit. What if she could see the two of us now?

I watch Em rise on wobbly legs and walk over to me, without a trace of self-consciousness. God, but she's breathtaking, her face and throat flushed with arousal.

Crouching beside me on her haunches, she rests her arms on her knees and her head on her arms.

After gazing into my eyes for a few silent heartbeats, Emma's face brightens into one of those radiant smiles that grabs at my heart. And my cock.

"That was a-MAY-zing."

I can't help but smile back at her. "Yeah, it was."

"Look at the mess you made." I look down and it does seem as if I've splashed puddles everydamnwhere. "I know. What am I going to use to clean it up? We need to get home soon. It's almost dark now."

Her eyes haven't left the milky spatters on my torso. "Grant?"

I'm too distracted by my disarray to notice her keen expression. "Hmm?"

"I have an idea, but I need you to pleasepleaseplease not freak out or think I'm weird, okay?"

"Oh-kay. What do you have in mind?"

She doesn't respond in words, but simply shifts forward onto her knees, leans over my reclining form and begins lapping up the pools of cooling semen.

At first it doesn't seem weird at all, but lovely and intimate. As if she were tending to her twin brother.

Twin brother.

I think of that and wonder if maybe it ought to feel weird.

"Emma?"

She looks up from her efforts with an inquisitive expression. Her face is glistening with my juices. A small thread of cum drips from her lower lip. When I see her this way, all thought of what I meant to say disappears.

"Kiss me, Em."

She doesn't hesitate. As she leans over to bring her lips to mine, her dangling breasts drag up my torso, stiff nipples leaving trails of gooseflesh in their wake.

This kiss isn't like the chaste ones we shared at home earlier. Heat and ferocity are in this meeting of our mouths. Tongues tangle and lace as we whimper into each other. I can taste my spunk mixed with her saliva.

Her hand is on my chest.

Glides to my belly, causing it to tighten.

Lowers to my naked cock.

Her hand.

On my cock.

How can I possibly describe how exquisite the feeling is? How I ache to...

I pull away from her. I know where that thought is going. We need to stop now while I still can.

"What's wrong? Why'd you stop?"

"It's late. We'd better get home before we get into trouble."

"Way too late for that," I think, but keep it to myself.

There are no city lights nearby and the moon hasn't risen yet. We shuffle about in the darkness, trying to gather up our clothes and put them on by feel.

Somehow, we manage to make it down the rocks without breaking our necks. As we hurry along the path in the woods, she takes my hand in hers, as always. Feels even better than before, but scary somehow too.

"Emma?"

"Hmmm?"

"What you said before, you know... when you called my name?"

"Uh-huh." There isn't enough light to tell, but I know she's blushing. Deeply.

"You know we can't do that, right? Not ever."

"Yeah, I know." She says it quietly and the plaintive tone in her voice tears at my heart. "I was excited," she continues. "I just wanted to say it out loud. Because it felt right. I didn't mean we should actually do it."

"Okay."

"But, Grant?"

"Yeah?"

"I noticed that when I said, what I said, um, that's when you spunked." Is it my imagination or is there the tiniest bit of triumph in her voice? It's not like I can deny it. She was right there, watching it happen.

"Um, well, it's fun to think about, but, you're my sister."

"I know." She squeezes my hand as we walk out of the woods.

*****

The next day, when we meet up at the fence after school, the first thing she says to me as she takes my hand is, "Let's go back to the clearing."

"Emma."

"We don't have to do anything. I just want to talk."

"We don't have to go to the clearing to talk."

"I know that, dummy. I... I just like the clearing, that's all. It's nice and quiet and best of all," her arm sweeps through the air to indicate our classmates making their way home, "it's away from these shit-heads."

When we're comfortably seated atop Big Bertha, she grins, "Don't you want to talk about yesterday?"

I'm suddenly wary. "What about yesterday?"

"Wasn't it incredible?" Her face is alight and her eyes have a distant look as if she's reliving the things we did. "I could hardly sleep last night for thinking of it. I finally had to have another wank again so I could calm down. What about you?"

I don't answer.

"Ha! That's what I thought. That geyser of cum you jetted wasn't because you hated it. You should see how red your face is. Your ears are even redder."

Biting down lightly on her index finger, she looks at me contemplatively, then an impish smile curves her lips. "C'mon, let's do it again."

"No. Uh-uh. We shouldn't."

"Why not?"

"Because it's wrong."

"Who says?"

"Huh? Why, um, everybody knows you're not supposed to do that. Not with your sister."

"Everybody? Huh. Once upon a time 'everybody' thought the world was flat. That the Earth was the center of the universe. 'Everybody's' full of shit half the time. You're gonna have to do better than that. Give me one good reason why we shouldn't."

"Emma, I know I don't have to tell you what happens when brothers and sisters sleep together. They have messed up babies."

She crawls towards me, closing the distance between us until she's between my sprawling legs. Just about on top of me. Rising up on her knees, she looms over my reclining form, looking down at me. "Pretty sure we were just masturbating yesterday. Never heard of anyone getting pregnant from that."

When I don't respond, she continues, "But, since you bring it up, why do people sleep with each other anyway?"

"Um, lots of reasons, I suppose. Sometimes, just because they're horny. Sometimes, they're in love. I'm sure there are some other motives I can't think of right now."

"Aren't you horny?"

I remain silent.

"You can admit it, ya know. It's nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, it's perfectly natural.

Still no reply.

"Don't you love me?"

"What kind of question is that? You're my sister. Of course I love you."

"Yeah, but do you feel the same way about me as you do our siblings?"

"No. You know I don't."

"Do you enthuse about a poem or a book with anyone but me? When you want to watch a movie, go bicycling, swimming or play basketball, don't you always come get me? Whose hand do you hold every day on the way to school?"

She's hit her stride and has my head spinning.

"Who do you talk to when something's troubling you?"

She leans forward, planting her hands on either side of me. Her face is an arm's length away.

"Who do you tell all your secrets?"

I could raise my arm and touch that sweet, sweet face.

If I wanted.

If I needed.

"Does anyone on this earth know you the way I do? You know everything about me. Everything. And yet you love me just as I am."

She's closer still. I can feel her breath on my face.

"Grant?"

"Yeah?"

"Who were you thinking about when you shot that beautiful fountain of spunk into the air yesterday? And again, last night?"

Fuck.

"Whose name were you calling?"

I'm forcefully reminded why Emma's the captain of our school's debate team.

Without taking her eyes from mine, she unbuttons my jeans.

"Emma. Don't." My voice sounds small under the open sky.

"Grant, I know I'm pretty strong, but you're at least as strong as I am, if not stronger."

I'm still lost in her gaze, but I can hear the zipper being drawn down.

"Point is, If you really wanted to stop me, you could."

Her hand slips into my open trousers, her palm coming to rest on the saturated cotton covering my length.

Just as she shifts forward to close the gap between our mouths, she squeezes my cock and taunts, "Doesn't seem like you really want to."

Her lips lightly brush against mine. My erection is pointing up again, pressed flat to my belly by the elastic of my briefs. When her fingers whisper up the tender underside, I press my mouth more tightly to hers and groan into her.

Pulling away so that our lips are barely apart, she purrs, "When you make that sound, I can feel it all the way in the pit of my stomach. Do it again."

Her caress glides back down my hardness. My groin rises involuntarily to meet her touch. What comes out of my throat this time is more like a whine steeped in a whimper. I've never made a sound like that in my life. My eyes are closed as I brace against the ecstasy, but I can hear the mischief in her voice when she tells me, "I like that sound too."

While my hips are still trembling just above Bertha's surface, Emma slides my underwear down till my cock springs free with a comical bounce.

Once again, I experience the bliss of her touch on my shaft, trembling as her fingers wrap around it. Overthrown by the intensity of sensation as she eases upward. When she reaches my glans, liquid is already bubbling from the tip. She smears it all about, igniting every nerve. "Do you still want me to stop, brother?" The lewd wet sounds of her shuttling fist mingle with my panting in the quiet of the wood, but I can't form the words to respond to her question.

Her_Toyboy
Her_Toyboy
82 Followers