Kissing is a Gateway Drug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers

'Yes you fucking did, mum, and I just wanted to make sure my mum was happy,' he defended. 'That's all I care about, mum. There's nothing else to it really.'

'Really,' I tested. I could tell he was being defensive and not one hundred percent chivalrous for lack of a better word.

'And then I came into your room and you said "kiss me some more..."

And the bomb dropped. There it was; Hiroshima in a coffee cup. I was blind and trapped and this wasn't going anywhere good.

'Oh God, Danny, I didn't,' I sobbed dryly, but I wasn't denying it. I was just guilty and at his mercy. 'I wasn't myself last night. Will you forgive me, please?'

The cocky little bastard, looking me square in the eye, sober as a judge and brimming with emotion, simply said, 'no!'

'No?' NO?'

'No, mum,' he said, 'because there's nothing to be sorry for. Silly shit happens and it doesn't change a thing. Welcome to my life. I'm not the stuck up arsehole dad is and yet look at what he did with his moral fucking standards and stout principles. You're finally having fun, mum, and I couldn't be happier to witness it up close.'

'Even if I'm blackout wrecked and snogging my own son's face off?' I asked, just to be sure. For some reason, the image of his very impressive morning glory flashed before my eyes again. I drank my coffee and swallowed whole, then thought about swallowing things whole in general.

What was my life?

'Are you kidding? Mum, you make out like... oh my fucking word-

'Okay that's enough,' I insisted warily. Danny went back to his breakfast quietly. But the silence wasn't to last. Would it ever?

'I just have one question for you, while we're clearing the air,' he started. 'What do you remember?'

What would it hurt to answer him, I supposed? 'I remember you asking to get into the bed mostly,' I said soberly. That lit something behind his eyes, the dawn of realisation as he pieced it all together. Then with another weary sigh I asked for us to lay it to rest, at least for the time being.

'It's that magic fudge, you know, mum,' he concluded with a wink. 'It makes you do strange things.'

'No it's not,' I resigned with a tired smile.

'Then what is it?'

'Just eat your breakfast,' I said.

7

And who do you confess these things to in times of need if putting them to bed isn't quite enough to put them to sleep? Who do you tell, even carefully missing out the more suggestive and vivid details, and what would you hope to achieve? How would you tell them?

Let's see:

"So last night while I was half-baked, I made out with my son, who possibly caught me masturbating as he came into my room to reciprocate, and then slept with me - naked - as I touched myself. Then we woke up that morning in a tangled sweaty mess with my thigh brushing up against his absurdly tall and proud erection!"

No! How about-

"So I kissed my son more than I should have and longer than I should have. The physical contact, which I clearly lack in my life, made me horny, so I touched myself in bed and he came to cuddle with me, naked!"

No! What about-

"So last night my son and I were a bit wasted and we kissed and cuddled and ended up in bed together and..."

There was no way to make it sound appropriate. But of course it was as much my fault and because I love him so much I forgave him and proved it with a motherly kiss on the lips after he finished breakfast and made his plans for the day. Nobody would know. They didn't need to know.

'I'm off to practice with the band then,' he said on his way out the door, lugging his massive guitar case out with him. 'I'll see you later.'

'Okay what time do you think you'll be back?' I asked, wanting to have something ready to eat when he got back.

'Probably about seven-ish,' he guessed soberly.

Good enough for me. 'Okay have fun! And stay hydrated!'

With Danny gone, I blasted through the rest of the ironing and then sat down to relax, wondering what to do with my day. I sat to read but as much as I was enjoying the peace and the heat of the day by the window, I just couldn't concentrate. My heart was still thumping like the back paws of a fleeing rabbit. I needed something to help me relax, anything.

'Hi Kelly, how are you today?' I spoke excitedly into the phone's receiver. 'Listen, I was just wondering, who's your fudge supplier?'

8

So I spent the rest of that afternoon and early evening buzzing and giggling to myself in a quiet empty house. I felt naughty, like a truant schoolgirl (although yes it was Sunday), like a mischievous child left home alone too long. I went from baking too many cookies and cupcakes to taking the laptop up to my bedroom and masturbating to MILF porn.

The orgasms were incredible. It took way too long to come. I was navigating RedTube with one wet sticky hand, reversing to my favourite parts, while my other hand went to town, building to the craziest sensations I've ever felt. God if only there was a man with the stamina and the know how to take a couple hours to get me there. The last thing I remember thinking to myself was that I needed to know how good stoned sex was. Not to forget the sleep afterwards...

And goddammit I fell asleep naked from the waist down, didn't I?

And I was awoken at half seven by my son wandering into my room and finding me all frigged out, wasn't I? I guess it was one of those; you just had to be there!

'Umm,' I stuttered, and there was no way to explain this.

'Honestly, what has gotten into you?' he begged. His tone was however somewhat considerate. Though if he really wanted to be considerate I'd imagine he'd have turned and left without saying a word.

'I'm sorry for my lack of privacy,' I remarked, lost in a sudden mood swing brought on by the grogginess. And what did he do? He laughed.

'You've never needed that much privacy, mum. You've never been THAT person,' he observed; then repeating, 'what has gotten into you?'

'I was horny, okay? Is that okay?'

'Mum needs to get laid,' he teased, laughing harder. I wanted to scream and laugh and hit him and jump him at the same time then. I just settled for the screaming...

'WILL YOU GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND LET ME COVER MYSELF UP?!!'

'Okay but dibs on the first shower,' he said in all good nature before disappearing. I didn't even know how he managed to be so calm and casual around me anymore. He was right though. I did need to get laid, like he wouldn't believe.

9

After dinner Danny wanted to watch a movie or two. There was a movie he thought we both might like, called Running Scared. Not the '80s one starring Billy Crystal but an earlier Paul Walker crime thriller. I was sold on Paul Walker whatever it was about. Danny had seen it before but wasn't letting on as to just how extreme this movie really was, so I had no idea what was coming!

And as was always the way during movie night, Danny stomped off to the kitchen and stuck his head in the fridge looking for snacks. I was sitting there watching the movie's opening scene - a pretty distressing car chase with what appeared to be a dead child in the passenger seat - when he reappeared with a familiar looking block of something wrapped in cling film.

'Mother,' he scolded, but apparently he was faking. 'How did this get in our fridge?'

'I bought it through Kelly,' I said sheepishly, biting my lip, eyes wide and frightful like a girl before the headmaster.

'Can I have some?' he asked.

I nodded easily. 'Bring me some too!'

Then the humour in his eyes turned to doubt. 'Are you going to pass out again?'

'Only if this film sucks,' I offered. It was just about good enough an excuse. He disappeared and then returned a minute later with hot tea and biscuits, and the suspect looking fudge with its little specks of green, sitting next to me on the recliner couch in front of the large flatscreen television.

The fudge was the first to go. As soon as I guiltily finished the second piece I was already well aware that I'd literally bitten off more than I could chew. 'It's a shame they couldn't disguise that strange taste,' I remarked on the weed's almost overpoweringly bitter aftertaste - like garden mint but lacking the freshness my tastebuds required afterwards.

'That's why I did tea and biscuits, mum,' Danny said. 'Sugar and swill to cleanse the palate.'

'Oh, lovely...'

I was feeling very relaxed already when THAT scene played. In the part of the movie establishing Paul Walker's onscreen wife they started messing around in the laundry room when, BAM!! from out of nowhere he actually pulled aside the crotch of her panties and went down on her with the filthiest look in his gorgeous eyes.

"Jesus fucking Christ," came to mind, as I had sputtered when faced with Danny's erection that same morning. Sarcastically, I didn't feel awkward at all. My heart murmured and then dropped into my gut like a pebble skimming choppy waters before gradually failing and sinking to the lake bed.

'Was that real?' I had to ask.

'Do you mean did he really just go down on her, like unsimulated?' Danny asked.

'It looked real,' I insisted. 'Her reaction looked even more real...'

'Do you want me to go back?' he asked, picking up the remote.

What? Hell no! 'No, I think I saw enough the first time. Jesus fucking Christ, Danny, what have you got me watching?' I protested.

'Relax, it's over!'

Not that I minded. I had made a mental note to look that scene up again later that night, if what happened later hadn't happened at all.

We were halfway through the movie when it hit me. My eyes were burning and I just couldn't move, though the latter part was completely for the lack of trying. I was so relaxed that my body wouldn't respond. I turned to Danny, unable to even speak at that point, and when I caught his attention I just started to laugh.

'What have you gotten me into?' I begged and fell into hysterics. All the while he just looked at me, full of mirth and admiration for his hopeless mother.

'Do you feel good, mum?' he asked. I nodded and smiled, in my current state likely appearing as a very offensive Stephen Hawking impressionist. 'That's all I care about,' he said.

'Thank you but I think I can't move,' I giggled. 'I need the bathroom and to make another cup of tea. Would you like another?'

'I can do that,' he offered, going to get up.

'You can't pee for me, Danny!'

'Oh, that!'

And I don't know how the thought got in my head or what it was doing there (I'll give you a wink now and a big reveal in a paragraph or two), but it gave me the willpower to move myself. Grinning mischievously, I told him, 'you make the tea and I'll make the pee and I'll be back down shortly...'

10

Screw the pyjamas, I thought. As comfortable as they were I was feeling a little more liberal and daring in my dazed, fuzzy state. Now standing in the full-body mirror of my bedroom, I was tying my little black satin kimono at the waist after having covered up my surprise.

God knew what I was doing. He didn't strike me down. Barefoot and all legs, I traipsed down the stairs and back into the living room, planting myself back in the recliner couch and raising the footrest to show off my shapely pins. All I heard was a deafening silence and then a loud gulp as Danny sipped his tea and swallowed hard.

Drawing a deep breath, I yawned and stretched as far as my fingers and toes could get away from each other and then faced him with a red-eyed smile and said, 'do you know what would make this even better?'

Danny just blinked. 'Kisses and cuddles with my favourite son,' I answered anyway and drew my arms out to him. Danny set his tea down carefully, no doubt uncertain of what to think by this point. But if he wasn't going to say no to his naked mother then he wasn't going to say no now. We ended up lying next to each other using the armrest on my side of the couch for a headrest.

I drew one arm around me and held his hand, noticing that he was twisting his hips towards me to make himself less... visible?

I smiled at him again and asked for a kiss, which he planted firmly on my lips and purred, 'now this is nice, isn't it?' before returning to the movie, now full of screaming, blood, bad language and violence - all good wholesome family fun, according to my wayward son. I asked him to turn down the volume then, so that we could talk, sneaking a hand down to the little velvet belt tying my kimono around my waist.

'I'm sorry about this morning, honey,' I said. 'It wasn't your fault what happened. I'm the luckiest lady in the world to have a boy like you around.' I reached up to kiss him again on the lips, feeling that same naughty buzz coursing through me from my heart to my thighs. 'You can still kiss me and cuddle up to me all you want!'

'I'm glad to hear it, mum,' Danny gushed, his red eyes full of love and emotion, and he pulled himself in closer, meeting me face to face so that our noses touched and our eyes threatened to cross, the other effects of such close proximity. He kissed me again, and again, our lips smacking and fluttering against each other like butterflies.

I was also strongly aware of how his powerful arms felt, rubbing up against the satin kimono, which in turn rubbed up against what lay waiting for him underneath; which in turn hugged my body so sensually and made me feel so sexy.

I knew that my fingers had undone that wispy satin belt so easily, but I hadn't realised that his strong hugging arm had also slid my kimono open and given him a close up view of what lay hidden beneath. I was lost in the mist of my little stoner daze, responding only to his quickening shallow breathing.

'More please,' I urged, refusing to let go of a good thing. More kisses came and went with the pretence of innocence while self-restraint surrendered to mild amnesia. 'You love kissing your mommy's lips, don't you my love?' I asked.

'Mmhmm,' he hummed as my lips enveloped his playfully. 'I wish you hadn't gone to sleep so soon last night.'

And there it was. A little more truth than I got from him that morning. Here I was, wanting to give in to the effects of this wonderful little recreational herb, dressed to impress with nowhere else to go. So I went back to that night with a little lip-curling smile and begged the question. 'Well it's still early, why not come to bed with me tonight and make up for lost opportunities?'

'Really,' Danny said and swallowed another lump. This time it wasn't tea. I nodded, using one hand to pull my kimono open fully. 'Holy shhhh-

'My son deserves to be loved and I do love you more than you'll ever know,' I proclaimed following his eyes down to my heaving bust. My red velvet bustier teddy was having much more of an effect than I had anticipated. I was just hoping to come across as sultry and cute and adorable. I realised then that my son's heart was in his throat. Meanwhile his gun was sticking into in my hip.

The teddy hugged my figure like a second skin, that inimitable velvet touch smoothing my curves with shadowy tricks of lamplight. 'Touch it,' I insisted, taking a hand and running it gently up my tummy, stopping short of my bulging breasts. 'Feels good, doesn't it?'

Danny nodded, lost in his own daze now, his mouth hung wide open. His hand ran back down my stomach again, barely stopping short of my velvet clad crotch. God I wanted him to just go for it and abandon all hope because I had drawn the both of us into a daringly teasing game of wits.

'Can I take you to bed with me?'

'What for?' he croaked.

I hesitated. 'Kisses,' I whispered and met his lips again with a pouting smooch before getting up again and telling him to drink his tea and finish his film. I suddenly had to go and dry myself off.

11

I was out of control!

In my mind I had no doubt scared my son witless, making a blatant pass at him like that. I was acting like a brazen fool, still to this day clueless as to how to treat a man right. And now that man happened to be my own flesh and blood and I was high as a kite, coming onto him.

I was out of control and I loved it and I had lost all sense of responsibility!

He wasn't coming to my room. Of that I was absolutely sure, which was why I was now lying legs spread on top of the bed, the crotch of my velvet teddy pulled to one side as I masturbated with total abandon.

In the bathroom I had attempted to dry myself off, but to no avail. I wasn't helping matters by petting myself and causing more wetness. So I had turned on the cold water tap and splashed myself a few times to cool off. Instead I had two fingers inside and I was sloshing away, my knees jerking and threatening to give out from under me.

So now I was lying there in bed, sloshing away and thinking of that particular movie scene I had witnessed earlier, only I had replaced Paul Walker - and his hot tongue - with my Danny, and from there the daydreams involved plenty other things to fantasise about.

'Oh fuck, Danny,' I cried, nearly jumping out of my skin. I had opened my eyes to see him standing there in the doorway. 'I'm sorry, I'm a terrible mother, I'm a bad person, I'm a monster, I'm...'

'Mum?'

'I'm sorry,' I persisted.

'Mum!'

'What?' I asked, covering my eyes to hide my shame.

'Don't stop!'

One hand barely covering my bald shaven pussy, one could not claim any sense of modesty. My fingers were soaked and glistening in the lamplight emanating from the bedside table. I held myself firm and looked to him in shock. 'What?'

'I can't take it anymore,' he said with needy eyes. 'You want me, don't you?'

'I can't help it, Danny,' I explained. 'It's all the damn kissing.'

'What's wrong with that?'

'Nothing, absolutely nothing,' I swore. 'I do want you.'

'I want you too,' he said and I swore I came right there, feeling the rush from my toes, through the depths of the canal that birthed him, and right up to the erogenous zone situated right behind my eyes.

Oh.

My.

Sweet.

Fucking.

Christ!

'Okay son,' I surrendered myself. I eased my legs open again and relaxed my guarding hand, staring deeply into his scared eyes with all the fear and excitement I had ever felt in my life, at least since the day he came into my life.

'Okay,' I said again and began to tease myself right in front of him. Pretty soon I was at it again, sloshing away, fingers deep and swaying hypnotically before him. Panting breathlessly I pointed out that he couldn't kiss me from across the other side of the room.

He undressed slowly then, right down to his straining white cotton shorts once again. My toes curled at the pure forbidden arousal I was experiencing, especially when I told him to take off his shorts. When he did I came again, because I knew that once he was in my bed again, he would be inside me before he left.

Danny climbed the bed, snuggling up beside me, and took me in his arms. With one hand roaming south of my velvet clad torso to where my own hand played, he leaned in and kissed me again, and in an instant we were transported to the previous night where our tongues had danced and swirled together. Now, though, he kissed me with all the unbridled passion of a man whose limits and morals had been totally abandoned, but still with the consideration of a true gentleman.

When his hand replaced mine to tease and tantalise my dripping sex, I melted. When he climbed down my body to pull the crotch of my teddy further aside so that he could make love to his mother's pussy, I poured into him. And when he got me out of that one remaining garment of clothing to take my flesh to his, I realised...

No, it was not what I had ingested that made me this way. It had simply lowered my guard and removed my inhibitions. It was not the weed as he claimed that made me this way. It was the kissing...

It was all of those little kisses back and forth, the motherly ones, the friendly ones, the drunken ones and the passionate ones.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers