Kissing Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,708 Followers

"Sorry I didn't knock," she said. She put one bare foot in front of her. I watched my blinds draw slits over her tanned thigh. "A room is supposed to be private...it's for private things. It's rude not to knock when you want something, isn't it?" she whispered. She walked towards me, the roll of her hips unmistakably meant to draw attention. "You're staring," she said. She stopped when she was just outside arm's reach. Her unreadable eyes flitted from my face down to my naked cock, and back. "So," she said, "I don't think we should do yoga classes anymore." She drew her fingers up in a smooth, obvious gesture, rolling her fingertips over her breasts, her bare stomach, down to her hips, and leaving them on the triangle of her crotch. Having drawn my eyes down her body, her fingers rested just above a clear glistening line of cum leading from the leg of her shorts. "I think it's giving you the wrong idea," she said huskily, and she went down into a crouch.

I watched her sink to the floor. I watched her come forward on her knees, arms out until they touched my thighs, then she drew her hands up my legs until they slid over the skin of my shaft. Kelly made a tsking sound and pouted.

"That looks like it hurts," she said. She moistened her lips with her tongue, and then those dazzling eyes turned up to me. "Do you want mama to make it all better?"

God, yes, I wanted to say, but I didn't dare breathe a word. I felt like the whole world would evaporate if I spoke, as if Kelly would leave, and never look back, never speak of this again, and the sperm would never leave my cock. So I just lowered my arms until they lightly, so lightly, rested on her shoulders, and slid gingerly towards her neck.

Kelly continued to stare up at me with open, wondering eyes. She brought the soft skin of her lower lip against the swollen head of my dick. "Do you want me to go?" she whispered. "Tell me to go to my room..."

I shook my head.

Eyes locked on mine, she sucked the whole head of my dick cleanly between her lips. I felt her tongue dance up and down my slit. I groaned.

She popped it out of her mouth. "Never again, you understand? I'm your dad's wife, not your tramp." As she said it she bent my dick back and licked the underside of my shaft from the balls to my tip. Slowly. Her eyes never wavered from mine. "I'm not here for you to take, whenever you want..." Then she rubbed her palm down to the base, slick and wet with her spit and the residue of her pussy, wiggling her wrist back and forth as it slid down the curves and veins in my cock. She took me into her mouth and gagged on me.

The first twitch of my cock made me stumble forward. Kelly reached up to brace my stomach. "Easy, tiger," she whispered. She kissed my head once, twice, again, until she was making out with my penis, lathering her tongue back and forth along its surface, plucking the inside of her cheek with its stiffness and soaking it in her saliva. I could barely see straight, but I watched her roll my cock over her tongue as she dutifully sat on the heels of her feet, her perfect toes pointed to my door, her tight ass perched and bobbing with her neck. I watched her breasts jiggle under the sports bra and remembered what it had felt like to see her mouth widen at the thrust of my dick. I wanted to take her all over again, right there in my room, pull down those tight shorts and jam myself inside her until she screamed my name.

"I c'n feel it," she murmured into my dripping cock. She took a breath and pumped me with long strokes. "Did I give you the wrong idea?" She kissed my cock and let a string of cum dangle between its glistening surface and her shiny lips. "Or did you just want to fuck me so bad you didn't care?"

Then she peeled the sports bra down her tits.

I grabbed her thick hair and pushed my cock between her lips. She swallowed me hungrily. I couldn't help but cry out; Kelly took me to the back of her throat. I ran my shaft back and forth along her tongue and then relented when she did the work herself. Her breasts swayed back against her body, half-pinned by the dangling bra. My whole dick tensed in readiness. "Kelly, don't stop."

"Mm-mm," was all she said.

"God, Kelly, don't fucking stop-" She pumped me in and out of her mouth, the sucking growing louder, and louder. "I'm gonna c-" My balls clenched.

I spurted and she swallowed. I came and she gulped me thickly, reaching up to masturbate me into her mouth. My fingers clutched at her tangle of hair while I thrust, with each surge, between Kelly's lips, and bless her, the girl cupped my balls and squeezed me tenderly.

She pulled away from my cock gasping, but just as quickly returned to it, kissing the head clean of its last sticky cream and popping it back in her mouth, sucking it off, reclaiming the last twitching remnants of my orgasm. She shut her eyes, licked it, smooched it. But she wouldn't abandon it. Kelly darted her eyes up at me, and sucked at the cock, sucked me until I could feel her pulling the cum from the slit, lapping it back with her tongue, gulping it.

With my hands in her golden hair, not sure if I wanted to remove her from my tender, jerking penis or keep her there forever, she circled her fingers tighter around me and held my prick in place as it softened, rubbing it over her mouth, onto the pink bowl of her tongue.

Her eyes stayed on mine, the tip of my head still clasped securely between her lips, as she sucked, as she stroked. I throbbed into her wet mouth. Her throat bobbed as she took the semen down into her stomach. I felt her tongue stretch along the underside of my vein, teasing the last vestiges of my cum from my contracting balls, sore from pumping their pearly payload. Then she dropped the wet cock and rose swiftly to her feet.

"Thanks for breakfast," she said, and left without looking back.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,708 Followers