Kissing Mum's Friend Goodnight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah-ah! Not yet! You said you wanted to see me in my underwear. You can do better than to say you think I'm sexy. So – describe what you see. Tell me what it is that you find sexy..."

At this point she leaned forward and gave his erection a little squeeze through his trousers.

"And if you do... well, perhaps... PERHAPS – provided I think you are being honest – I'll give you a view of what I look like OUT of them. And perhaps then... well, who knows? After all..."

She lowered her voice to make her next words seem more private and intimate.

"After all, your mum is on night shift till morning and we have the whole night alone... IF WE BOTH CHOOSE! So – tell me what about me turns you on...

Relief and lust flooded his senses, but he was also embarrassed at her insistent and demands for explicit detail.

She walked across to his computer chair and swung it round to face him. She sat on it, and crossed her slender, stockinged legs quite high. She rested one hand on her knee, placed the other over it and looked at him coyly and almost primly. Her outward manner was of course at total odds with her words. The whole situation was absurdly and sexually tense.

He was aching for her, but the stern tone she had adopted made him feel obliged to play along with her game. Despite his earlier boldness he now felt oddly shy. It was one thing to leer secretly at her, even to make a pass at her. It was something else entirely to speak frankly and explicitly to her. He was sure that she was enjoying making him uncomfortable. He smiled to himself. He had come off lightly. Of one thing he was relieved. She did not want him to pretend to any romantic feelings for her.

For a moment or two he let his eyes roam swiftly all over her petite, sexy, mature body, then back to her face. He knew he was blushing, and felt annoyed and stupid. He also felt dirty to be leering at his mother's best friend so eagerly and obviously. Yet her full knowledge, approval of his rude stares, and her evident arousal by it felt incredibly liberating and erotic, too, after having had to be content with furtive, fleeting glances. He now feasted his lustful gaze on her. Her growing desire thrilled him. For a few heady, intense moments neither spoke. He just stared and her eyes followed his in their visual, detailed exploration.

Still unsure how best to answer, he decided to start off safely.

"I think you're pretty, Aunt Sue. Seriously. I like your face. I like your big, dark eyes. They're so expressive. I like your hair, too – I like it because it's always smart, I like the way it stands away from your head. I like its dark colour and... and the fact it's just starting to go grey..."

"And why does that appeal to you?" she asked in a seemingly matter-of-fact way, though the expression on her face was intense.

"I... I suppose that it's a sign of... of our age difference. I mean – you're... sorry, but you asked me to be honest... you're... you're old enough to be my mother..."

He hoped that she was not offended by his reference to her age. If she was, she gave no sign. In fact she felt a quiver of naughty pleasure run through her.

"And why does that excite you, Mike?" she asked, as coolly as she could. She was acutely aware of the extent of his lust for her, but she wanted to hear him describe it, to hear in detail what fuelled it.

"Because... because our age difference alone makes it seem wrong. And... and the fact that I call you 'Aunt' makes it seem even more so, AUNT Sue..." he continued. He looked into her face. She was holding his gaze and was now clearly as aroused as he was. Her eyes flashed with shocked pleasure at his use of the term when describing his sexual attraction to her.

"I see, Mike. Go on... tell me what else you see and how you feel." Her voice was now slightly husky.

He felt more confident – and more aroused – by her reaction. He gazed at her face. Her expression was serene. Her long eyelashes were big and curled away from her dark eyes, and were emphasised by her subtly-applied mascara. He looked at her cheeks, and her mouth.

"I like your mouth. Your lips are subtly made up and look so kissable. I... I keep thinking how nice it would be to kiss you..."

"To kiss me?" she asked.

"Yes. To kiss you. Really kiss you. Snog you. To run my tongue across your warm, firm lips, and feel you part them. To lick your teeth and tease your tongue with mine, AUNTIE, and feel you darting your tongue against mine..."

She gave a low gasp as he uttered the word again that emphasised the near-incestuous desire they were each feeling. He felt his erection straining against his trousers, straining to be released and to sate itself inside her.

Despite his earlier frustration and annoyance at her teasing, he too was now savouring each luscious moment as he spoke to his mother's friend in a way he could never have imagined. He roved his gaze over the lightly pleated bust of her white camisole, and along its lace-trimmed neckline. The bare skin above it looked pale, soft, and inviting. The rise and fall of her breasts under the white satin almost mesmerised him. So did the points of her nipples pressing against the shimmering fabric.

"And, Aunt Sue, I adore the way your silky camisole hugs your lovely... breasts, the way your er... your nipples press against it. I... I love the way your boobs rise and fall under it, filling it then shrinking back a bit again. And when they do... they leave a tempting little gap between the satin and your breasts. I like being able to see inside..."

"You like Aunt Sue's tits?"

Her use of the ruder term delighted him. This sudden transformation from her usually demure and restrained speech was a delicious change.

"Ohhh, yes!"

"But they're not very big," she said softly. She had often wished that her breasts were a little larger, and that she was a little taller and possibly just slightly stockier so that she would still be well-proportioned. As it was, her B-cup breasts complimented petite body well. Bigger breasts would need a slightly larger frame.

"They're big enough for me, Auntie. They look firm and shapely. I love looking at your cleft. It's... it's only shallow but I can't help wishing I could see further down that lovely valley to the full rounded part of your tits. It looks so inviting a place..."

She felt a surge of pleasure and satisfaction at his words, and a moistness seeping between her legs. He studied her aroused expression again.

"I suppose the fact that you only show a hint of that lovely valley, and the... the shapely rounded hillocks on each side..." he added.

She smiled at his rude innuendo.

"And... even though I'm your mum's best friend – and as near to being your aunt as dammit – you like trying to see down my blouse, my dressing robe, or this camisole?" she urged.

"Yes. I haven't managed to see very much, though it's not for lack of trying. But I suppose that makes it the more enticing. That... that each time I glance might be the lucky time when I see a glimpse of... of nipple!"

She gave a sharp intake of breath. His affirmation of her sex appeal made her feel very satisfied, very feminine, very good about herself. And very aroused too, of course. She was torn between prolonging the thrilling verbal foreplay and exchanging it for physical foreplay instead.

"And, Aunt Sue... I love the way your camisole catches the light and shines and glimmers. And the way it stretches and folds across your slim... but old-enough-to-be my-mother body..."

She felt a shudder of delight as he referred again to her age and aunt-like role. She saw his gaze drop to her flattish belly, and to the bare strip of pale skin between the hem of her camisole and the waistband of her panties. They were the very panties that on several occasions he had fondled, and probably nuzzled and kissed, on the clothes maiden where she had left them especially for him to admire. Her mind formed a picture of him doing so.

He continued. "I like your slim waist and the subtle curves of your hips. I like your slender legs, too. And your lean thighs. They look so good in those sexy stockings. I... I've often fantasised about you in stockings, Auntie, it was an incredible turn-on to see them on the clothes maiden and to realise that you actually wore them..."

"And do you like the sight of me in them, love?" she purred.

"Oh yes, Aunt Sue. You look fantastic in them..." he blurted.

"Why?"

"You know full well, Auntie. It's the very same reason you wear them..."

She felt a bit ashamed but excited too by his reference to her enjoyment of wearing provocative clothing.

"Tell me, Mike..."

"As well as them looking good, it's because they have associations, don't they? There's something inherently erotic – even tarty – about stockings. It's... it's the fact that they leave a strip of bare skin at the top of the thigh draws the gaze. It makes the eye linger there a moment or two, running along the sexy, dark, lace-trimmed stocking top then to the top of the thigh – to the top of YOUR thigh, Aunt Sue."

Her face was deeply flushed as he spoke to her. She felt a little moistening surge between her thighs.

"And then –you're drawing my eye up those sexy black suspenders, and... and my eye then gets drawn beyond, to your, er..."

"To my panties? My pussy?" she encouraged, her voice tense. He felt hot with desire for her, and her words inflamed him further. He became bolder still.

"Oh yes, Auntie. To your pussy. The pussy of my mum's best friend. It's framed by your black suspenders and by the pale skin of your thighs. The material looks flimsy and very tempting."

"Tempting?" she asked in a low whisper.

"Yes. Tempting to pull them to one side or down to your knees to see exactly what's inside! Ot to touch your.. your pussy through it!"

It was almost agonising to refrain from going to her and touching it, but still he felt obliged to go along with her tease. To his delight she held the waistband of her panties tight and dragged the gusset up, tautening the fabric against herself – into her slit in fact.

"Can... can you see IT through my little black panties, you bad boy?"

"Oh yes. I can't take my eyes off it. It looks like... like a camel's toe through them, Aunt Sue. I can see the roundness of your mound on each side, and the cloven-hoof-slot cleft in the middle..."

Far from showing outrage at his crude words, they clearly aroused her as much as he felt aroused to utter them to her – to her, his mother's best friend – his almost-aunt!

"Your panties look so flimsy, so thin! They almost beg a hand to reach out and stroke that cleft that speaks of Auntie's warm, tight... clasping, inviting moistness..."

He heard her sigh, watched her reaction, hoping his explicit language had not gone too far. Her face showed no anger, just surprise.

"That sticky cleft that speaks of tight clasping cunt-muscle to grip a... a big, hard YOUNGER cock – that belongs to her best friend's son. That slit that would work it and milk him dry and spent..."

She gave a low gasp at his coarse, explicit language.

"And that's what you've been thinking of, then these past days – not just looking, but actually dreaming of giving me one... of... FUCKING me, is it?" Her voice was now husky with need, and her breathing was shallow with excitement.

"Yes."

"You've been fantasising about getting your... cock and slipping it up my mature pussy and... and fucking it till we both come?"

"Yes. And that deep down you've been having the same fantasy, Aunt Sue. Haven't you? Tell me!" he insisted.

"Yes. Yes I have!" she groaned.

"And, that being the case, Auntie – you want to do it right now, don't you?"

She nodded. Then, thrilled and feeling liberated by their explicit conversation, she looked him in the eye.

She got up from the chair and walked to the bed.

"Yes, I do. I want to feel your hard young cock slipping inside me and poking and prodding me. I want to feel you empty your hot young pent-up spunk inside me! I want to see and feel it dribble out afterwards!"

It all sounded a bit pathetic and puerile to speak in such a way to each other for the first time ever, a bit like a naughty child swearing for the first time and getting a kick out of saying the forbidden words. But it was all part of the illicit scene and its intense effect upon her.

"Even though you're my mum's best friend? Even though I call you 'Auntie Sue'," he urged.

"Ye-yesss!" she hissed. "Sit on the edge of the bed, love. Let's do it, Mike! Let's... fuck! But – this first time I keep these clothes on. You just have to imagine the sights as we do it. Okay?"

He nodded impatiently. At the same time he felt a pang of pleasure at her implied promise of many occasions of sex after this one.

She kissed him and whispered in his ear. "But the second time... and the third... and fourth... and however many more you want... you get to see me completely naked. Agreed?"

"Yes. Yes of course, Aunt Sue..."

He was still sitting on the edge of the bed. He stared at her as he pulled off his tee shirt, then he stood briefly to unfasten his trousers and push them down to his knees. His underpants quickly joined them. He sat down once more. He followed her approving gaze to his hardness standing proudly to attention. To his delight she parted her slender, stockinged thighs and knelt astride him on the bed.

He could feel the softness and slight moistness of her panties against his pulsing erection, and the feel of her soft flesh beneath. He groaned. So did she. They kissed deeply and passionately, and he fondled her narrow back through the warm slippery camisole. His hand slid to her thigh. He played with her soft suspender and lacy stockingtop, then stroked and kneaded her firm bare upper thigh.

She raised herself higher on her knees and arched her back a little, pushing her modest firm breasts to his face. He kissed them, pushing his mouth against her orbs and between them, thrilling in the feel of them through the white satin of her camisole. He found her nipples, firm and taut, and licked and chewed them through the slippery fabric.

He was surprised that without any further foreplay she dragged her panties to one side. He caught a fleeting glimpse of dark, trimmed hair before she took his throbbing cock and eased it inside herself, with her gusset pressing against his pulsing member.

He groped and sucked her small, firm breasts through her camisole, and worked one hand round to fondle her tight bum cheeks. She began to grind up and down, slowly but deeply, but within moments she began to ride him faster. He knew that he was not going to last long, and suspected that neither was she, but it did not matter. He needed to come, and to come quickly. From her actions he knew that so did she.

They clasped each other tightly as their pace raced to its climax. It was all over in a matter of just a few minutes. He sank back on the bed, spent, and she slid beside him.

They giggled and caressed each other, and dozed off lightly for a few minutes. As he drifted luxuriously into his light sleep she kissed him and murmured, "That was so bloody good, Mike! She raised herself briefly on her elbow and looked at the clock.

"And it's only twelve-twenty-three. Just over six hours till your mum gets home! I hope you won't doze off for two long, you naughty boy! Though if you do... well, Aunt Sue will soon find a way to ROUSE you!"

He looked into her slightly lined but serene face, leaned up to kiss her on the mouth, and lowered himself to his back again. He smiled and sighed a deep sigh of contentment as he drifted off.

12