Kissing Practice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling to herself, Jenna lifted her face to stare into the other woman's eyes. Very horny, Jenna wanted to feel Kat's succulent mouth on her pussy too, but she did not want to push, especially since it was her first time with another woman. "Kat," Jenna smiled, seeing the other woman's flushed face, her skin glowing from the massive climax, "that was amazing, you taste like heaven." Jenna was debating if she should resume licking her friend, or ask her to return the favor.

Shyly, Kat looked down at her, brown eyes wide, "Oh, really?" Kat teased. Jenna's face grew more heated when the brunette replied, and her thighs quivered. Jenna thought about doing very, very dirty things to her, "how about you lay down?"

"Are you sure?" Jenna whispered, anxious to feel Kat's tongue between her nether lips, but also wanting to not push her friend into doing anything she didn't want to.

"I'm curious," Kat said, smiling softly. Her grin grew wicked as her brown eyes closed a little, the heavy lidded look nearly making Jenna start to touch herself and climax, just watching Kat's sexy face, "Besides, I owe you. Now lay down."

She wasted no time in pushing herself to a kneeling position and then crawling up on the bed, putting her head next to Kat's and then laying down, admiring her friend's sexy, lithe body as she did. Kat rose slowly and pushed her head up on her elbow, reaching out to trace a line around one of Jenna's nipples as she did. "If I could do anything for you," Kat whispered, enjoying the catch in Jenna's breath as her fingers pinched the rosebud nub, "What would you ask me to do?"

Shyly, Jenna held back from anything she thought was too kinky, so she simply whispered, "Lick me. Then lick me again, and again. Maybe you could lay on top of me, and we could lick each other."

Kat giggled, shaking her head slightly as she got up and leaned over, still clutching one rosebud nipple in her fingers, "I'm sure you can do better than that," she whispered, her head leaning over the blonde. "Kiss me," she whispered, surprising Jenna again. "I want to taste."

Leaning to the side, Jenna saw only lust and desire in Kat's face as her best friend extended her tongue, pink lips parted to swallow her mouth. The kiss was more passionate than before, Kat biting softly at her lower lip, teasingly licking her cheeks, her chin and then leaning further to lick her ear. Between Kat's tongue, teasingly licking and sucking all around her face, and the rhythmic squeezing of her nipple, Jenna felt as if she would cum almost as fast as the other woman, shocked at how turned on she was. Kat's long, damp brown hair draped over her body in an enticing fashion, causing Jenna to moan softly, reaching down to stimulate herself. Slipping one finger between her folds, Jenna used her other hand to grab Kat's head, pushing her down towards her aching core, in imitation of the way Kat hinted to her earlier.

"My turn is it?" Kat whispered, grabbing Jenna's hand, forcing the blonde to stop, just as she had started to finger fuck her self faster, beginning to feel her orgasm swelling. "I want to taste you," Kat continued, moving her head down towards Jenna's thighs. "While you do the same." Swinging her knee over the other woman, Kat swiftly moved herself into a sixty-nine position, straddling the surprised blonde. "Let's see if you can make me cum first," Kat giggled, feeling Jenna's hands immediately spread her ass cheeks wide. Loving the feeling of Jenna's novice tongue sliding between her folds, Kat finally looked down, admiring the pink, juicy folds of Jenna's beautiful pussy. She smelled Jenna's sex, sweeter than her own, and gripped her thighs as she pressed her mouth to the shaved, slick mound.

With a single lick, Jenna started to moan against her, clearly on the brink of cumming. Curious what else she could do while driving Jenna crazy, Kat started to slid a single finger into the other woman, then put a second together with the first. Jenna's pussy was incredibly tight, so two fingers together was enough to make Kat use a lot of force to slid them all the way in and out using deep, steady strokes. Her mouth was sucking Jenna's clit, in imitation of the way she'd been licked earlier. After a few minutes, she withdrew her hands, feeling Jenna's pubic mound pressing up against her face, she slid her tongue all the way down to the base of her vulva. Extending her long tongue, she spread Jenna's legs as wide as they would go, burying her face into the woman's delicious cunt. Loving the taste, Kat started bobbing her head, in and out, stabbing her tongue over and over deep into Jenna's core. In moments, Jenna was again bucking her hips, clearly on the brink of a massive climax.

Moaning incoherently, Jenna started to grab Kat's ass harder, burying her face deep into the luscious, dark skinned pussy so far her nose almost pressed into Kat's asshole. "Yes, oh, yes, eat me," Jenna moaned, her first orgasm almost there, her thighs shaking under Kat's vaginal assault.

Kat obliged, moving her head back up to her clit, licking and sucking harder, Jenna moving her hips back and forth, frantically humping against Kat's surprisingly skillful tongue. Surprised at how much Jenna was enjoying her oral skills, Kat slid two fingers back into Jenna's dripping pussy, curling them back to reach Jenna's most sensitive spot inside her pussy. While her own second orgasm approached, she could feel Jenna's hands, prying her ass cheeks as far apart as they would go as the blonde buried her tongue and lips into her crack. Bucking her hips slightly, Kat positioned her clit better over Jenna's mouth as she felt her orgasm nearly explode.

On the brink, Kat started to slid her fingers deeper and harder into Jenna's tight cunt, combining the movement with her lips and tongue as she sucked her pink, swollen clit. Her mouth clamped onto Jenna's stiff, delicate nub and sucked, hard, her two fingers working in deep strokes. Each long, wet stroke made Jenna cry out. Soon enough, Jenna could not take anymore, and her pussy clenched on Kat's fingers, halting her long, hard strokes as her tight pussy convulsed. Cum drizzled out, soaking Kat's hand. Feeling her first ever orgasm given to her by another person, Jenna was in heaven as convulsions rippled through her center, and her eyes rolled back as she clutched even tighter to Kat's buttocks, drowning in pleasure. With Jenna's face pressed even more tightly to her soaking pussy, Kat felt her own orgasm blast forth, soaking Jenna's face in equal measure. Drunk, Kat collapsed slightly, her legs no longer able to support her as she felt her pussy almost squirt cum onto her best friend's face.

Several minutes later, both woman finally slowed their mutual sucking, Kat's fingers withdrawing as Jenna's stomach and hips stopped twitching. Suddenly exhausted, Kat swung her leg from over the blonde, curling up by her side. "How was that?" Kat asked, her naughty smile back in place, as she looked at Jenna's wet lips, her tanned cheeks flushed and her eyes wide.

"Kat, that was amazing," Jenna whispered, reaching out to caress her best friend. "Thank you," she said, her beautiful face serious.

"Jenna," Kat replied, her slightly high pitch voice cracking slightly, "I'm glad you came."

12