Kissing Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kat," Jenna whispered, "yes, I would love your help. If you are still interested." Jenna kept her hands holding Kat's waist, feeling as if her fingers were stuck there by glue. Kat had dropped her hands to her side, and now she reached up, grabbing her around the shoulders as she tilted her head. "Thanks for being such a good friend."

"Sh," Kat replied, her arms bringing Jenna closer to her, pressing their tits together. Drunk, feeling the hot shower caress her skin, Kat felt electric sparks seem to shoot out from her nipples and into her head, her stomach and her thighs. "Time for that practice," she said, closing her eyes and leaning into Jenna. Kat felt her friend's lips, stiff at first, squish into hers and she sighed as they kissed, Jenna's mouth still closed. Tongue flicking out, Kat slid her nubile member in between Jenna's lips, and the other woman finally opened her mouth. The taste was delicious and she lost herself in the moment, sliding her hands up and down Jenna's back as her tongue started to writhe against Jenna's.

Feeling as if her world was melting, Jenna clung to Kat, loving the taste of the other woman's tongue as she slid it down her throat. She had no idea how to respond and simply enjoyed the feeling, in moments, Jenna started to respond in kind. She moved her tongue, sliding it around Kat's, their lips moaning together as their passion increased. Jenna's breasts felt on fire, her nipples pressed firmly into Kat's chest. With her hands gripping the other woman's waist, she slid her hands down, unable to resist the clarion call of Kat's tight buttocks. As Kat continued to slid her tongue inside her mouth, Jenna started to knead her friend's buttocks, enjoying the slick feel of her muscular, wet flesh.

After a moment, Kat broke the kiss, sighing slightly. "We need to get out of the shower," she whispered, still holding onto Jenna. "You're a bit stiff, you know," Kat continued. "But I think if we kiss a few more times, you'll get the hang of it." She reached back and turned off the tap, when Jenna finally, reluctantly, let go of her bottom. "Most guys aren't going to really be into it if you grab their ass, though," Kat said as the water went off. She smiled playfully, as she stepped out of the shower. "With most men, a little trailing of your fingers along their thighs before you touch their shaft is about all you can do. They're pretty simplistic."

Nodding, Jenna felt her cheeks redden, her desire to touch Kat everywhere nearly overwhelming her senses. Despite the stiff drinks they had, she was still in control enough to know that, at least for now, crossing the line would put their friendship in jeopardy. "Kat," Jenna said, stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel, "how about another drink?"

Surprised, Kat looked over at her while she wrapped the towel around her chest, the white cloth draping down just below her tight buttocks. "Well," Kat replied, considering for a moment, "I guess one more couldn't hurt." Kat paused as she bent over, opening the cupboard beneath the sink. "However, I think shots are in order. I'm not sure I can take another tall margarita." Kat pulled out two smaller towels, and wrapped one around her hair before handing the second to Jenna. "I'm going to worry about my hair later," Kat said, grinning impishly, "let's go take some shots."

12