Kissing the Boss

Story Info
The trouble a young woman can get into...
6.1k words
4.39
48.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned my shoulder against the heavy door and pushed it open. Turning to enter the room, I caught my breath. A beautiful sight met my eyes; a perfectly round ass with suit trousers hugging every curve deliciously. And where the trousers met her smooth, tanned skin, I could see just a glimpse of red lace. Can you blame me for staring?

My eyes couldn't quite move away in time as she turned her head and looked up at me. As I hastily looked away my face burned with shame: I knew she had seen that my eyes were overflowing with desire.

Cursing myself for my stupidity I tried to focus on my work. Kneeling on the floor I scanned the boxes on the shelves in front of me, trying to match them to the boxes in my arms. I couldn't believe I'd let her see that lust-filled look in my eyes. She was my boss; the assistant manager of the jewellery store I worked in! It was ok to look at her; watch her as she bent down to retrieve something from a cupboard or follow the relaxed swing of her hips as she walked across the shop, but she couldn't know. I couldn't let her see what I really thought about her...

The numbers and words on the boxes in front of me blurred. I couldn't concentrate. I could feel her eyes boring into the back of my head. I wished she would leave me. I wished she would just go, and let me endure this shame on my own. But she didn't.

I felt a soft touch on my shoulder, almost imperceptible, brushing a long strand of brown hair away from my face. I gasped. A shiver ran down my spine as I felt her fingers drifting down my arm. Just before she reached my elbow she tightened her grip a little and pulled me upwards.

Standing behind me, she wrapped her arms around my waist. I could feel her warm breath on my neck, and then the featherlike touch of her lips against my skin. Tiny kisses across my neck. I could hear my breathing; hard, clearly audible, my chest rising and falling rapidly. I submitted entirely to her will as she gripped my hips hard and spun me round to face her. She looked into my eyes for just a second before she leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. I couldn't think straight. I could barely remember to breathe.

She opened my mouth, seeking out my tongue with hers. As I struggled to remain standing, she pushed me backwards, forcing me back against the shelves, pressing her firm tits against mine. I naturally clasped my arms around her body, holding on to her to stop myself falling. My fingers tangled in her shoulder length blonde hair. Recovering from my initial shock I began to kiss her back. My mind was completely full of the way her tongue felt in my mouth, and the taste of her cherry flavoured lip gloss.

I felt her soft hand snaking up beneath my shirt. The touch of her fingertips against my skin was like electricity running right through my body. I felt dizzy, even as I knew my own hand was gliding downwards, finally finding that perfectly formed ass that I admired so frequently during my shifts at the store. I gently squeezed her left ass cheek, delighting in its firmness.

At the same time I felt her fingers pulling the lace of my bra away from my body, giving her access to the delicate skin beneath. As her thumb brushed my nipple I leaned my head back, letting out a moan of pure pleasure. She returned to feathering my neck with light kisses. She flicked her fingertip tantalisingly against my nipple. It was too much: I needed her.

I stepped forward and pushed her back against the shelves, bringing my lips back to hers. Moving my hands down her body I found the fastening on her trousers. In my desperation I fumbled with it, struggling to concentrate. I wanted to touch her so much. I needed to taste her...

I heard footsteps outside. They came closer. She pushed me away, smoothing her clothes down. And with that, she walked out of the room, leaving me breathless.

***

Leaning lazily against the desk I gazed across the store. She was serving a customer. As she bent over the display, holding the ring out, showing off the dazzling diamond to the man in front of her, I had a perfect view. The top two buttons on her shirt were undone, the v shape leading my eyes down to delight in the tempting shadow between her breasts. I fiddled with a pen on the desk, hoping she wouldn't notice that I was watching her so closely, and yet wishing that if she did notice, it might reignite the feelings that had brought us together in the storeroom.

I was still daydreaming, imagining taking those delicious breasts in my hands, sucking a hard nipple between my lips, tasting her flesh with my hungry tongue, when I noticed that the man was leaving. She was looking over at me. Was that a slight smile playing across her lips?

I looked across the store, trying to keep my gaze steady as I held her green eyes with my own chocolate ones. I forgot to worry, and instead decided to take some control of the situation. She had kissed me, she had touched me. So what was wrong with me challenging her now? I swallowed hard. My fingers were still busily fiddling with the pen. There was a knot in my stomach -- fear of rejection perhaps, with a tinge of excitement and a tangle of nerves.

She looked back at me. I attempted to read her. As far as I could tell, she was trying hard to resist. She was trying desperately hard, but her resolve was weakening. I seized the moment, not wanting to miss this opportunity. I turned away and walked quickly across to the door that led into the back of the shop. As I pushed the door open I turned back to her and mouthed, "Storeroom: now."

Waiting for her in the storeroom I felt so many conflicting emotions bubbling up inside me. I was terrified that she might not come and yet equally terrified that she would. I heard the click of her boots in the corridor outside. I saw the door handle turn. She stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

Taking a deep breath I held out my hand to her. "Come here," I encouraged, knowing that only by taking control would I get what I desired. She walked slowly over to me. As she placed her hand in mine, I wrapped my fingers around it and pulled her to me. Without a second's hesitation I pressed my lips firmly against hers, stepping forward as I did and pushing her back against the wall to my left.

I forced my mind to concentrate hard this time, as I moved my hands down to her waist and opened the fastening on her trousers. I knelt on the floor in front of her, letting her trousers slide down her thighs a little. I knew it would be stupid to remove them, so I just pulled them down enough that they would not be an obstacle to my desires.

Her red lace panties were all that stood between me and that body I had wanted to explore for so long. I could hear that she was breathing very fast as I hooked my fingers inside and slipped them down. She was beautiful. I held the palms of my hands lightly on her hips as I looked at her. Her shaven mound was silky smooth; a paler, creamier colour than the rest of her tanned skin. Her smooth pussy lips looked so inviting.

I let my hand drift across her mound. I made her gasp as I let my fingertips tantalisingly brush against her clit. Her hands were sliding against the wall, desperately searching for something to grip on to. She was melting under my control, and we both loved it.

I used my fingers to open her up. She was deliciously wet. I smiled as I let a couple of fingers slip effortlessly into her dripping cunt. I heard her moan softly. What was she thinking? Was she finding it strange to feel such pleasure from the touch of another woman? She pushed her hips forward, trying to ease my fingers deeper inside her. My smile widened as I realised what power I had over her.

Leaning closer, I breathed in her scent; so full of lust and longing. I leaned closer still and brought my lips softly to her clit: just a single kiss, loving and tender against that tiny button. All the time my fingers were stroking that sweet spot inside her, barely moving.

I pushed my tongue down to the point where my fingers met her flesh. I lapped at her cunt; licking her juices from my fingers. She tasted so sweet. I took one long lick, all the way up her slit to her clit. I flicked my tongue against it; rapid little flicks to make it hard. Now I could suck her clit between my lips. I felt that I could stay there all day, eating her pussy for as long as I could wish. I didn't ever want to forget the taste of her.

As I licked her, kissing and sucking and flicking and loving every second, I continually beckoned her pleasure with my fingers. She was breathing so hard now, moaning with every movement of my tongue.

Now I moved my other hand from her hip, undoing the buttons of her shirt. As I pulled the two halves of her shirt apart I could feel the smoothness of her toned, tanned stomach beneath my hands. I noted how perfect she was as I reached around to unclasp her bra. Pulling it away from her skin, I took one of her firm, round breasts in my hand. Her skin was so soft, with a hard nipple shivering in the centre beneath the touch of just the tip of my finger.

Feeling that nipple between my fingers encouraged me to reluctantly leave her pussy, instead kissing my way up her body, applying light kisses to her skin. I tried to be patient, but couldn't help moving quickly to take her in my mouth. Who knew when we might be interrupted again?

Excitement coursed through my body as I swirled my tongue around her hard nipple. It stiffened more with every touch. It was even more amazing than I could have imagined. I delighted in the sound of her moans and the thrusts of her hips as she pushed against my fingers.

I found her hand with mine, tangling our fingers together as I pinned her arm to the wall, sliding it up above her head. At the same time I moved my mouth up, to press my lips against hers. I let my tongue explore her mouth, stroking it against hers, allowing her to taste herself on me. I pushed my body close, feeling her bullet-hard nipples against the soft skin of my own tits, through the fabric of my shirt. Still, I kept my fingers deep inside her, drawing her ever closer to ecstasy.

I moved my lips to her neck, peppering her skin with a few light kisses before pushing up beneath her hair and forcing a gasp from her as I sucked hard, marking her delicate flesh with my lust. I was careful to keep this little sign secret, hidden beneath her hair. I felt an intense surge of pleasure as I imagined her out on the shop floor, serving a customer, feeling a slight ache and remembering that delicious bruise on her neck, hoping desperately that it could not be seen. Would she feel her skin blushing red? Would she feel a growing wetness in her panties as she thought of me?

I could feel her orgasm approaching as I clasped my lips around her skin. I heard a whispered, barely controlled moan as her cunt contracted against my fingers, my teeth grazing her flesh at exactly the same moment. My fingers drowned in her juices as I felt wave after wave of pleasure taking over her body. Her fingers gripped mine hard.

As her orgasm subsided I kissed her once more, deeply and slowly. I finally let my fingers slip from her, trailing them up to drip on her clit. As her body relaxed against me I sensed the change as she came back to reality.

She pushed me away from her; my boss again now, regaining the control. I read the look in her eyes: we couldn't risk staying here any longer. I walked quickly to the door. Then I turned back to her. I took my fingers and one by one pushed them into my mouth, sucking her juices from them. As I did so, I looked deep into her eyes, holding them bound in my gaze. She breathed deeply. Once my fingers were clean I turned and left the room.

I stopped in my tracks as something caught my eye to my right. I turned, and saw our manager, stood in the doorway of his office, his arms folded and a devilish sparkle in his eyes. I froze. Surely he didn't know? How could he possibly know? I gasped as I realised: the entire store was covered by CCTV cameras. The feed from them led directly to the monitors in his office.

Forgetting to take the time to straighten my uniform or wash her scent from my hands and mouth, I turned from him and fled onto the shop floor.

***

My hands were still shaking as I took the necklace from the display. I was flustered and distracted; wholly unable to concentrate on my job.

"Could you help me try it on?" the customer asked. It snapped me back to reality. I nodded without thinking, barely even hearing what she said. I was running on autopilot as I reached around her neck to secure the clasp. I never once stopped to think: could she smell sex on my hands as they came close to her?

I was diverted again. This time it was her. I couldn't quite make sense of the look on her face. "You need to come to the office; when you're done here." Her voice was quiet. Did she sound a little scared?

She turned and left as quickly as she'd appeared, leaving me confused and more than a little worried. The customer was looking at me. "I'll take it," she said, holding out the necklace.

I put it in a box, and quickly ran the transaction through the till, not trusting myself to speak. It wasn't the best customer service I'd ever given, but there was far too much on my mind.

As soon as the customer was gone I left the shop floor and headed back to the office. As I reached the door I took a deep breath, knocked and entered. I immediately tried to leave again, stuttering as I stepped backwards, "Oh shit, I'm sorry..."

"Oh no - you're going to stay." His voice was deep, masculine and more than anything else; commanding. "Close the door behind you."

I obeyed instantaneously, without thinking. Keeping my hands on the door handle behind my back I looked at him. There was that same glitter of amusement in his eyes that I had seen earlier. My gaze travelled downwards, to where she lay stretched out across his lap, her trousers and panties pulled down enough that her beautiful ass was on display. Even in my shock I noticed how simply divine the sight was.

There were tears in her eyes though. I saw that she was burning with humiliation. His strong arms were holding her in place. One hand was tangled in her blonde hair, gripping it tightly; the other was resting lightly, but firmly, just below her ass. I cared deeply for this woman, but still I felt a growing dampness between my thighs as I looked at her. I found pleasure in her predicament; jealousy perhaps? Maybe I was yearning to place her in that position myself? Or was it a dangerous mixture of both these desires?

"Much as I enjoyed the little show the two of you put on for me this afternoon..." He paused, allowing us both to feel the full force of the embarrassment his words caused as we imagined him watching us. "I feel it clearly displayed that you have forgotten who is in charge around here..." Again he stopped, letting our minds consider his meaning. "I cannot allow my staff to behave like such sluts. You must learn to act in a more appropriate, professional manner." He spoke deliberately slowly, emphasising every word. "What you really need to acquire is some... control." This final word was dragged out. It echoed around my mind. My heart was racing now. I was shivering with fear, and anticipation. Every time he spoke I felt my body responding; my panties becoming soaked through with my juices.

"Now, I have already explained to my dear little slut here exactly what she is to expect." He pulled on her hair, yanking her head back, eliciting a gasp from deep in her throat, followed by several strangled sobs. Fresh tears flowed down her flushed cheeks. I felt a stirring of compassion in the depths of my heart. Gripping the door handle more tightly, accepting fully the consequences of my action -- whatever they might be -- I took a deep breath and spoke.

"No!"

He glared at me.

"What did you say, slut?" He spat the words at me, anger flashing in his eyes.

"No. You can't hurt her. It was me. It was all me." This was it. There was no going back now. I looked into his eyes pleadingly. "She doesn't deserve this. Please."

He looked at me, considering his response. I whispered now, desperation permeating my voice. "Please."

He stood up, pushing her roughly from him. She fell to the ground, groaning with pain as she hit the hard floor. I rushed forward to help her, but was pushed back forcefully against the wall. He wound his fingers in my long brown hair, pulling my head back so I had to look up at him, towering over me.

His eyes were hard as diamonds, his face dark and thunderous. Had I done the right thing? I was scared now. I'd never seen him like this before. He had always had a delicious hint of dominance in his manner -- oh, the number of times I had wished he would call me to his office after some silly mistake and throw me over his lap for a spanking... -- but now I was here it was different.

He turned to look at her, and I followed his gaze. She was kneeling on the floor, trying to straighten her clothes. Mascara traced heartbreaking lines down her cheeks. She was shaking. I thought back to half an hour ago -- she had been trembling in my arms feeling the last waves of her orgasm wash over her. I felt an overwhelming sense of guilt; I had reduced her to that quivering heap on the floor. My lust had led her to this point. And yet... that image of her, draped over my thighs and begging me to spank her would not leave my mind.

"Well, it seems that your slut girlfriend has saved your ass. Now get the fuck out of my office and back to work," he growled at her. She hastily complied, not wanting to stay in the room a moment longer than was necessary.

Turning back to me he shook his head slowly. "I hope you know what you've done." My breathing was so fast now; I thought my heart would burst from my chest.

Still holding onto my hair he dragged me back to his chair. As he sat he pulled me down over his lap. His hand was rough as he tugged my trousers and panties down to my knees. I felt the cool air on my skin, emphasising how exposed my body was to his gaze; and his touch. He traced a fingertip lightly down the crack of my ass. I shivered. My hands grasped on to the legs of the chair.

Reaching the top of my thighs he rested his hand on my skin. That image of her flooded my mind. Was it the thought of my hands holding her firmly in place, or the feeling of his strong arms around me that made my pussy drip?

"Who is in charge here, slut?" He tightened his grip on my hair as he spoke.

"You are." My voice was barely a whisper.

He pulled my head back painfully. I felt tears rising in my eyes. "Then show me some damn respect girl!"

I let out a sob, the tears now running down my cheeks. The pain was horrible as he pulled on my hair.

"I'll ask you one more time, and you better hope you give me the right answer. Who is in charge here?"

I forced an answer from my trembling lips, making my voice as clear as I could. "You are...Sir."

"Better."

He gripped me tighter, making the presence of his hand on my bare thigh more strongly felt. Still holding my head painfully upright, he questioned me again.

"And what does your behaviour show that you are?"

"It shows that I am a slut, Sir." My response ended in a gasp and a slight sob. I couldn't quite believe that I'd just said that.

"It does. A filthy little slut, who just can't help eating the pussy of her boss, isn't that right?"

"Yes; that's right Sir." My voice was breaking now, with the strain on my neck, and my inability to comprehend how he was making me say these things.

"I can't have a filthy slut working here. You know that. You know you behaved in a disgusting manner, and you must be punished for that." A hard tug on my hair told me that an answer was required.

12