Kissing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know that Sir."

"And you must realise that, since you took full responsibility, you must receive the full punishment upon yourself. Do you realise that, slut?"

I guess I did know that. Deep down, I knew that there would be consequences when I stepped in to save her. "Yes, I realise that Sir."

"Good." Barely half a second passed between this final word and the first hard crack of his hand against my bare ass.

I let out a yelp of pain.

"No! Not a sound, slut!" Without warning he dropped my head. He reached over to his desk and picked up a silver polishing cloth. He shoved it unceremoniously between my open lips. The taste and smell of polish filled my mouth and nose. I grunted my displeasure.

"One more sound from you slut, and you will sorely regret it," he growled in my ear, his low voice more menacing than ever in its quiet control. He placed his strong hand on the back of my neck to keep my body in place. Just by resting his hand firmly on that delicate skin, usually hidden by my hair -- he brought out that part of me that was truly, and beautifully submissive.

I held myself still as he brought his hand down -- crack - on my ass again. I had to bite down hard on the cloth to stop myself from crying out. He showed no mercy in the way that he spanked me. And I knew he found pleasure in it: his cock was hard. I could feel it bulging in his trousers, pressing against my pussy.

Again his hand came down, with terrible force, against my flesh. Again I kept myself still and did not make a sound. My knuckles were white from gripping the chair legs so tightly. But I needed to show him -- I would submit to this: willingly.

CRACK.

CRACK.

CRACK.

I took each one; silent and statue still throughout. It was increasingly difficult. My ass felt like it was on fire. Tears were flowing freely down my cheeks now.

I kept thinking of her; my beautiful girl. I knew that I would gladly take this punishment a hundred times over to save her from it. She would learn her lesson too; there was no doubting that. But I would absorb his stinging cruelty and filter it through my tenderness first.

CRACK.

CRACK.

CRACK.

He pushed me to the floor. I wasn't expecting it and I fell hard, groaning into my gag. I gasped as I felt the coolness of the floor on my burning ass. I knew my skin would be an angry, fiery red. The pain was almost too much as I covered it with my clothes, pulling my panties and trousers back up over my hips. I wiped the tears from my face the best I could, and then looked up at him, defiantly spitting the cloth from my mouth.

He glared back at me.

"Even more of a slut than I thought." His eyes flicked down to his trousers. Mine followed a second later. I felt a wave of excruciating humiliation wash over me. There on his crotch, right where my pussy had been pressed against him as he spanked me -- a large pool of my juices.

Had I enjoyed that?

"Clean my trousers slut."

I looked around me for some tissue or a cloth.

"You have a tongue don't you?"

My face was now as red as my ass. No way was I going to...

But even as my mind argued I felt myself leaning forward. My tongue flickered out from between my lips and lapped, hesitantly at the puddle on his crotch. Unbelievably I could feel my pussy becoming wetter as I did so.

"Get on with it girl!" He pushed my face down forcefully. My juices spread across my skin, and I could feel his hard cock pressed up against my cheek. He rubbed my face around, using it as a cloth to clean his trousers. I felt fresh tears rising in my eyes. Was the taste of her pussy really worth this?

Once my face was completely coated in my juices, he continued moving my head. Now he was rubbing his cock with my wet cheek. It seemed like he was considering something; turning a thought over carefully in his mind.

"Take my cock out of my trousers, slut."

He let go of my head. I lifted it slowly and looked up at him.

"Don't disobey me."

I lifted my shaking fingers to his crotch, trying my best to steady them as I unzipped his trousers and took his cock from them. I gasped. It felt like a hard, thick rod of iron in my hand.

I quickly dropped my hands down to my lap. My mind was racing. I certainly wasn't going to touch him.

"Suck it."

I hesitated. He couldn't make me do that. There were laws against this kind of thing. But no -- I'd already gone too far.

"If I have to tell you again, you will regret it slut. I assure you of that."

I brought my lips to the head of his cock. I licked up the little droplet of pre-cum, swirling my tongue across his skin. If I was going to do this, I was at least going to put some effort in: show him I was good.

But that wasn't what he wanted. He pushed my head down again, this time forcing his long pole down my throat. I spluttered, gagging on it -- I had never taken a cock so deep before. His hairy balls pressed up against my lips and nose. I couldn't breathe. He seemed to get off on the feel of my throat contracting; trying to expel this unwelcome invader.

Eventually he let go and I raised my head, gasping for breath. I was almost dizzy from lack of oxygen, but I could vaguely hear, somewhere in the distance, his cruel, sneering laughter.

Within seconds, his hand was pushing me down again. I fought against him, my hands flailing everywhere, trying to slap him away. But his grip was too strong. His cock returned to its position, deeply embedded in my throat.

He waited until my body relaxed and came under his control before he let me surface and gasp for air.

After we had repeated this process several times, I began to accept his control more quickly. My body still reacted to the invasion -- my gag reflex would not be overcome just yet -- but I held my hands still in my lap. He tightened his grip on my hair and began to push my head up and down faster. It was hard to know when to breathe. I tried to relax my body, but still panic set in each time I found my airway restricted.

He was groaning now and his breathing was ragged. This meant only one thing to me: it would be over soon.

Up and down, in and out, faster and faster.

He held himself deep inside me as, with one last, animal grunt he exploded in my throat. I felt his hot cum spraying inside of me. I naturally swallowed it, without thinking.

As he relaxed in his climax he seemed to forget about me. His strong hands were still holding my head down, keeping his cock wedged in my throat. I needed to breathe. I felt like I would pass out soon without air. Everything started to go blurry...

And then he remembered. He pulled on my hair and dragged my head up. I sucked the air into my lungs.

"You may leave slut."

His disinterested tone was almost more humiliating than everything that had gone before. I looked up to see him tucking his cock back into his pants. He had turned his chair back to his desk.

I stood up shakily, almost stumbling in my hurry to leave. As I reached the door I heard him speak again.

"I hope she appreciates you taking that for her."

I stopped, with my hand resting on the door handle.

"You will report back to me next week to receive your own punishment."

My jaw dropped. Did he just say what I thought he did?

I pulled the door open hurriedly and crossed the corridor to the small bathroom. Closing the door behind me I leaned against the sink. My body suddenly felt exhausted. I gasped as I raised my eyes to the mirror. My hair was a mess, my make-up smeared across my face and my juices were drying on my skin.

I ran my fingers through my hair in an effort to smooth it, and then splashed cold water on my face.

I heard a small, almost hesitant tap on the door. As it opened I looked in the mirror. It was her. She was white as a sheet and was still shaking a little. Her voice trembled as she spoke to me.

"Are you ok?"

She closed the door and leaned against it. She looked so concerned. My heart melted as I looked at her. My emotions were so overwhelmed that to see her looking so genuinely anxious touched me somewhere deep, deep inside. I nodded.

"I feel bad for leaving you there."

I splashed cold water on my face again as I considered my response. Grabbing the towel I patted my skin dry. I replaced the towel and then turned to face her.

That image rose in my mind again. Her: lying across my lap, my hands holding her securely in place...

"That was my decision." I said this quietly, but firmly.

"But..."

I stepped forward and held a finger to her lips. I noticed that she struggled to meet the intensity of my gaze. She did not attempt to speak again. I smiled at her.

"I wasn't going to stand there and let him hurt you - and you need to understand that he would certainly have hurt you." I moved my finger from her lips and stroked her cheek. "Do you think you deserved to be hurt?"

She looked into my eyes. Then she looked at the floor as she slowly shook her head. I was a little surprised by her next move though. She softly whispered, "But... I did... I did deserve to be... to be..."

"Say it," I breathed, so quietly that it could barely be heard.

Her eyes remained glued to the floor. "I did..." Her voice trailed off again. I dragged my finger down from her cheek to her neck, and lightly pressed on the little mark beneath her hair. I heard just the tiniest, quietest moan escape her lips. Was that a shiver running right down her spine?

I needed her to say it. I wanted her so much, but she had to invite me in.

I pressed a little harder. I could sense now; she was giving herself up to my control. She was remembering how she felt as I gave her that mark; as my lips bruised her delicate flesh. I ached to know how that made her feel. Would she...

"I did deserve to be punished. Didn't I?"

She looked up into my eyes as she said those final two words. I smiled at her, relief flooding through me. "I think maybe you did. But you certainly didn't deserve what he would have given you..."

"What..."

I shook my head and she stopped speaking immediately. I placed both my hands on her cheeks, holding her face steady so she looked at me. "We're not going there. I'll punish you if you like though..."

***

I really didn't want to go back in there. Facing him again so soon was not high on my list of things I'd like to do. But, looking down at the bunch of keys in my hand I knew; they had to put back in the safe before I left. And the safe was in his office.

I knocked more confidently than I felt, and pushed the door open. He was engrossed in his paperwork and didn't look up.

I walked across the room to him. Maybe if I just placed the keys on his desk I could leave again before he noticed?

I carefully put the keys down, keeping a tight hold of them to minimise the noise they made on the hard surface of the desk. Just as I was about to take away my hand, he moved, quick as lightning. He continued reading, just resting his hand on mine, pressing it onto the desk.

My heart thumped hard in my chest. The sound of it filled the silence. I waited for him to do something.

Long seconds passed.

"You'll learn someday that the more quickly and willingly you submit; the easier things will be for you. Don't think for a second that I don't see right through you." He finally raised his head and turned to look at me now. Lifting my hand from the desk and holding it in both of his, he continued. "Tell me your pussy isn't wet right now, and I'll let you walk out of here: today will never be mentioned again. If you are dripping into your panties as I speak, then you will come to me next week -- willingly -- and take your punishment. Do you understand?"

I looked into his eyes. It would be useless to lie.

"Yes, I understand...Sir."

Was that a faint flicker of a smile? He dropped my hands and turned back to his work.

"I'll look forward to seeing you next week then."

***

I stopped halfway across the bridge as I left. Looking down into the murky waters of the river I smiled to myself. So much to look forward to and so many questions: so much to anticipate and yet so much to fear. I wondered what he had planned for me, feeling my juices soaking my panties as I did.

I felt even more excited as I thought of her.

She had consented to receive her punishment from me. I had a crazy feeling this would be just her first step...

God, I thought; when did work suddenly get so complicated?

12