Kissing The Bride: Rehearsal 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers

Melody Ann worked her mouth all up my cock, kissing, nibbling and licking, her hand sliding down to resume rubbing my scrotum. "You taste great, Jeff. But can I visit next week, and compare the taste of you fresh, without my Mom's juices on your cock?"

I managed to grunt my agreement. I could feel my balls contracting, my breathing slowing. My third orgasm in just a few hours was about to erupt. I shuddered thinking of Ruth's plans for Wendy- and now Hank too- plus taking Kimmy to the body piercing salon. I thought looking at Kimmy might help me hold back, but the sight of her teasing Sadie's erect clit , nibbling and slurping on it like a miniature cock, did totally the opposite. I tensed, my load gathering, as Kimmy swung atop Sadie into a 69 position, giving the older woman the gift of her gorgeous wet pussy to eat. They slid their bodies tightly together, the friction increasing their writhing, feeding on each other in a constantly building symphony of Sapphic sex.

Sadie screamed first, her soprano sounds reverberating off the rafters. Kimmy followed closely behind, as simultaneously, Melody Ann's mouth closed over the tip of my cock just in time to receive a flood of sperm. I watched this petite blonde swallowing joyously, little dribbles escaping down her chin. She began cleaning my cockhead with tiny darting motions of her tongue. Meanwhile, screams from the front of the church caught our attention. Ruth bawled in joy as Reverend Peever exclaimed "Oh, Lord, I'm coming."

The four of us in the back laughed at the irony. The minister, his attention diverted, blushed deeply, quickly rearranging his vestments. Ruth kissed him tenderly on the top of his bald head, whispering thanks.

Without worrying about her own semi nudity, Ruth skipped youthfully down the aisle, immediately embracing Melody Ann, tasting my sperm on the youngster's lips, licking her face clean. She turned to Kimmy and Sadie. "No time to analyze what this all means now. We're late for the rehearsal dinner. Jeff, you drive so we can fix our makeup."

"But, Ruth," Melody Ann protested, "Kimmy and I each need a hard cock up our pussy."

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sure we'll find you lots of those soon."

And off we went.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers