Kissing the Frog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really don't know any of them. This is how I like to rough it though. It is all computer controlled. Just say, 'Herbie, adjust the air conditioning three degrees cooler' and it will happen. He laughed, "Listen, 'Herbie, slide in bedroom slide.'"

"Negative Bob, unable to activate slide while supports are down."

"See, it won't let you screw up. 'Herbie, say hello to Sue and put her voice in memory as a controller.'

"Hello Sue, please speak for me for about half a minute, the 'quick red fox' routine will do."

"Now you can tell him what to do. I was in a campground a month or so ago and I was telling an older couple parked next to me how it worked. The old man said that that was not new, he said he had had that for years. He said, "Watch, 'Darling turn the lights on please.' And the old lady got up and turned them on."

I had to laugh. Oh Shit! I was falling in love with this man. We heard a car pull in my drive. I looked out. It was my daughter. I hurried to the door and yelled, "Jenny, come over here. I want you to meet someone."

Bob was startled when she entered. He looked at her and then at me. "I didn't know they allowed cloning people yet."

I laughed, "Yep, she is a chip off the old block, I love her to pieces." Jenny meet Bob Stewart."

Jenny looked around at the motor home. She looked at Bob, "Diesel Pusher?"

"Yes."

"About two hundred and sixty thou?"

He smiled, "That's about right.

She smiled back, "I like it, where are we going?"

"What are you doing home on a week day?" I asked.

"Momma, I get tired of classes every day. I just cut a couple because I wanted to see you."

Bob, looked at me. He smirked, "Plays you like a fiddle, doesn't she?" '

"I know, I can't help it, I know she is working me, but she is very good and always has been. She is always on the Dean's list so I really can't complain."

"Momma, where did you find this guy, I like him?"

"Out in the old mud hole."

"Damn, I never find anything but hogs or frogs. Are you sure you didn't kiss a frog?"

"Well, to be honest I did kiss him once, but he didn't look like a frog. I washed him off first. Honey, watch, 'Herbie, turn on the kitchen lights, please.' The lights went on.

Jenny looked at Bob, "Two hundred and eighty thou."

He slapped his knee and really laughed. "Right."

Jenny looked at me, "Mom, can I have one?"

"You know we don't touch our principal until you graduate. Then ask me."

"Momma, I was only teasing you. I want a bigger one." I chuckled, "Me too."

She jumped up, I have laundry to do, I'll be back." and off she went.

I looked at him, "Isn't she beautiful?'

"Absolutely, she looks just like her mother. You guys look like twins."

"Bob, I feel daring this after noon, can you make me a cocktail?"

"I have Bourbon, Scotch, Vodka or Rum. I have several mixes. Name your poison. I will join you if you promise I won't have to drive tonight."

I looked right into those green eyes, "I won't let you drive tonight. I promise I won't let you out of my sight tonight."

"I find a Spiced Rum with water and a twist of lemon is very refreshing, care to try one?"

"Sounds good to me." He rose and opened a well stocked bar and mixed our drinks. It was very good.

"How can any woman resist this rolling bachelor pad?"

He looked at me without a smile, "I don't know, you are the first one I have ever tried to lure in here. Is it working?"

"Pretty well so far. I think you are right on track for a successful seduction."

"I sure hope so. I want to tell you how I feel about you and I will later. I don't want to go any faster than you are comfortable with."

I said, "I will let you know if you are going too fast. Now I want to go see Jenny for a few minutes. Please don't leave. I am afraid that if I say the wrong thing you will just drive away."

"Not in your lifetime."

Jenny was loading the dryer. She hugged me and pulled back, "Momma, Are you in love?"

"Sweetheart, I think so. He is wonderful. It has been so long I feel like a virgin."

"Well I like him. Drag him to bed and fuck his brains out. I can tell he really has the hots for you. He never takes his eyes off of you. I think he has it as bad as you do. Is he divorced?"

"No, he is a widower."

"Momma, you have him hooked, reel him in. I want to see you happy. All my life you have had a little sadness about you that is gone today. Sleep with him and enjoy him. If it works marry him. Please."

"OK, Dear. Let's go back before he drives off."

"Oh! Momma you couldn't drag him off with a bull dozer."

Bob had changed from jeans to a pair of tan shorts and a polo shirt. He looked positively yummy. Jenny elbowed me in the ribs. She whispered in my ear, "Wow!" His shoulders were broad and his waist was small. His arms and legs rippled with fine muscle tone. Positively yummy. He asked Jenny to stay for dinner, she refused, she said she had to study and get to bed early. Dear sweet girl. He did talk her into a rum drink which she loved. I asked what was for dinner.

He smiled, "We are going to have a shrimp cocktail. After that the main course will be prime rib of beef au jus, baked stuffed potatoes and broccoli with mock Hollandaise sauce.

Jenny grinned, "If I ever heard of seduction, that is it. Run for it Momma."

"Which way dear."

"For his bed I guess."

"Jenny!!"

"Well, you asked."

I thought Bob was going to fall out of his chair laughing.

He said, "Jenny, I love you, girl, I really do."

"And I love my Momma, You hurt her and I'll cut your balls off."

He looked at her and said, "I believe you. There is no way in hell I will ever hurt your Momma."

Jenny walked over to him and kissed his lips. "I believe you. You both sleep well. Good Night." and she left.

He looked at me, "Are you hungry now, or would you like to wait a bit."

"Not yet, please kiss me and take me to bed."

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He lay me on the bed and unbuttoned my shorts. He peeled them down and looked down at me. I sat up and pulled the bows to the Bikini top and it fell away. He stood and pulled his polo shirt over his head then unbuttoned his shorts and slipped them down. His manhood sprang free. Holy Cow! It was massive, long and thick. I reached for it. He twisted away and climbed on the bed beside me. He pulled me to him and kissed me. The man knew how to kiss. He curled my toes. I didn't want him to stop but his hands were all over my body, touching, feeling, caressing, driving me up the wall with desire. He touched my breasts and tweaked my erect nipples. His hands roamed down to my mound and slipped between my legs. I couldn't have kept them together for the world, I wanted his hands between them. His fingers were sliding into my pussy. I was very wet by now. Damn his hands were educated. They searched out and found all my best spots. I was trembling and shaking as waves of pleasure I had forgotten about coursed through my body. He moved down and sucked at my nipples. I screamed with joy, I knew Jenny must hear me in the house. I hoped she did.

He slid further down and his tongue, his sweet lovely tongue, found my clit. Christ almighty, he knew how to please me. I had never had so many orgasms, they seemed to crash through me from my core outward to my toes and fingertips in rapid succession, one after another. I was in a state of ecstasy. I knew he was moving back up over me. I felt his cock head touching me and I reached and guided it to my opening. I slipped it up and down my slit and then the head slipped inside me. I grabbed his hips and tried to pull him deeper but he just eased slowly inside my body. It felt heavenly. I was being filled as never before. I just wanted all of him in there. More and more of him entered me. Damn, there couldn't be any more, but there was. I felt his pelvis against my pussy and I knew I had all of him in me. Then he pulled back out. I felt the head slip out of my inner lips and could feel it stop then it thrust mightily back in to the bottom. Wow! It pulled out again, then moved back into my very core. I was in constant rapture and my orgasms were continuous. His thrusts came faster and faster. Then I felt him stiffen and heard him groan. His cock pulsed and pulsed stream after stream of slippery cum up inside me. I held him close to me, I wanted him to stay inside me. I never wanted him to move. He tenderly kissed my lips and whispered, "I love you, Sue." I started crying and couldn't stop. He rolled off and I tried to pull him back on me. He wanted to know what was wrong. "Not one damned thing, Dearest man, I am crying with sheer joy. I love you too. I really do. Can we do that some more."

He laughed, "not for a bit. I have to rest a while."

"Oh! I forgot. Let me look at you. Herbie, bedroom lights on, please." The lights came on and I looked at his body. Broad shoulders, narrow waist, slim hips, washboard belly, strong legs, and muscular arms. He was in fabulous condition. I kissed and nibbled on his tiny nipples, he giggled. I swabbed out his belly button. The I found the real treasure. His cock was large even when soft. I examined it carefully. It was beautiful. Circumcised. Thicker and longer soft than I could believe. I gently kissed it and rubbed the head over my lips and cheeks. He reached down and pulled me up to his face and kissed me. He smiled softly at me. "Slow down a little girl. We have the rest of our lives to love each other. We can't do it all in one night."

I looked in his eyes, "I have to have you again tonight."

"You will, Darling, you will."

I sat up, looked at him and grinned.

He asked, "was it OK Dear."

"You want to know how I feel?"

"Yeah."

I closed my eyes and screamed as loud as I could, "Wooopeeeee!!. Hot Damn, Wooopeeee!"

I heard a knock at the coach door. Jenny yelled, "Are you alright Momma?"

"Yes, Dear, I am more than alright."

"Oh! Wonderful! Wonderful, Tell me about it in the morning, Night!."

"I am sorry, I just couldn't help it. What can I say. You are wonderful." I felt tears flow again. I loved him so much. No one had ever pleased me like that before. I just lay beside him and put my head on his shoulder. His strong arms held me. I told him over and over how I felt. He whispered, "Sue, baby, if I pleased you just a little bit as much as you pleased me I am very happy, I have never been happier." I sat up and grinned at him again, "Bobby, I am so happy I want to sing and dance for joy, but they are things a big old horse like me can't do. So I just had to scream. Forgive me please."

He grabbed my shoulders and lightly shook me, "Don't say that ever again, you are beautiful and just perfect for me. I never had a girl before who could take all of me, I loved it."

The next morning after breakfast the three of us sat at the table sipping a last cup of coffee. Jenny looked at Bob, "Do you have an unmarried son who would be interested in meeting a BBW?"

He looked blank. "BBW?"

"That is Personal advertisement shorthand for Big Beautiful Woman."

He stared at her for a second then his face lit up in a huge smile. "Damn, I sure do. Would you really want to meet him?"

"If he is anything like you I would love to meet him."

He smiled, "Herbie, Nextel system on the speaker, speed dial number three." There was a dial tone. A series of clicks and then a ringing.

"Hi! Dad. Where are you this morning?"

"Rocky, I am in a place called Waccahoota, Florida, About twenty miles from Gainesville. I just finished having breakfast with two beautiful ladies, a mother and daughter. Are you busy this weekend?"

"I was thinking of going fishing, but no real plans."

"Son, have I ever steered you wrong in your whole life?"

"NO, never."

"Then, listen to your old Daddy, Pack a bag, load up your four wheeler, and get your ass up here as fast as you can, I need help."

"Tell me how to find you and I'll be on the road in twenty minutes." Bob gave him directions to find us. Jenny was looking at Bob, "Is your son THE Rocky Stewart? The football player?"

'Yeah that's the one."

She looked at me wide eyed, "Momma, ROCKY STEWART! I have to go get my hair done, I don't have anything to wear. Oh my God! Rocky Stewart! I'm gonna meet him?"

Bob was in hysterics, he laughed so hard I thought he would fall out of his chair. Then he said, "Jenny, Jenny girl. Whoa! Easy girl. Rocky is just an everyday down to earth nice guy. Stardom hasn't changed him a bit. You will like him. He will love you just the way you are."

"But I see pictures of him dating all the big stars, gorgeous women."

"Yeah you did, now that he is out of football, you don't see that anymore. Do you know what he told me. He said not one of those women was real, he said they were on stage 24-7. They had to talk to their publicist before you could kiss them. What he is looking for is just what I have been looking for all my life. A BBW. He will be turned off if you are all gussied up with your hair fancy. He loves ponytails and jeans. He wants a gal who will jump in his SUV and go fishing with him. Or hunting. Or to a rodeo. Or to an opera. I think you are perfect like you are, I think he will think so too."

I smiled at Bob, my heart full, "Thank you, I love you."

Jenny looked worried, "How is his knee? Dear God I forgot about his poor knee."

"It is about as good as it will ever be, he'll never play ball again. He walks with a little limp. But he is feeling great. Happy he never spent much of the big bucks and that he had a huge disability insurance policy. I guess you can tell I am very proud of him and love him a lot."

Jenny looked at Bob, "Is he as big as you are?"

"Bigger."

We got to work and cleaned up the mud Bob had tracked in the porch and the house. Jenny went to the shed and got out our four wheelers and checked the gas and started them to see if they ran. I was in the shed with Jenny when we heard the truck pull in the drive, We walked to the window and saw a large young man step out. Bob walked to meet him. He had on a Stetson hat, well worn jeans, a t-shirt and old cowboy boots. Jenny whispered, "Look Mamma, he is beautiful. Wow! What a hunk."

I said, "Lets go meet him."

We walked out as they were hugging and stood and watched. Bob saw us and tugged his son over to meet us.

"Rocky, meet Sue and Jenny Murphy the girls I told you about."

He looked at the two of us and said, "I thought you said mother and daughter, these are sisters."

I laughed and said, "He is really a chip off the old block, a big handsome, sweet talkin' man."

He took my hand and pressed it to his lips, "It is a real pleasure to meet you Ms. Murphy." He turned to Jenny and took her hand and kissed it much longer. "You must be Jenny. I am very happy to meet you." Jenny just muttered something. We moved to sit under the awning and Bob held my chair for me. Rocky held Jenny's chair. His eyes never left her. We talked about how Bob and I had met in the mud hole and had a good laugh. Jenny was very quiet and shy with Rocky. Their eyes never left each other. Suddenly Jenny asked Rocky if he needed help getting his four wheeler off his truck. He said he would love some help. They disappeared behind the truck. We heard some laughing and giggling from the two of them. Jenny said, "Well come on then, I bet you can't catch me." She ran in the shed and we heard the Yamaha start up. It ran for a minute then the engine roared and she flew out the door and kicked dirt high in the air as she turned on to our trail. Rocky took off behind her. We saw dirt and mud fly high in the air and the engines scream as they navigated the sharp turns and cut backs on the trail. We heard Rocky yelling and laughing and Jenny giggling. Then they came out of the trail and skidded to a stop in front of us. Rocky was covered in dirt and mud. Jenny only had a few drops on her. They sat down and Rocky said, "How about a ice cold Bud, Girl?" He jumped up and brought a cooler from his truck. He handed Jenny a beer and grinned at us. "Dad, you should see Jenny ride that thing. She is really good. All I could see half the time was her cute little ass disappearing in a cloud of mud. Then when I caught up to her she hit the throttle and really showered me with mud. Never saw a girl ride like that." Jenny looked at him and got up and pulled out her hanky and knelt beside him and wiped the dirt from his face. A tear ran down her cheek. "I didn't mean to get you so dirty. I am sorry, hold still and I'll get your face clean." His eyes locked on her as she worked on him. She pulled back and said, "There, that's better, Oh No, I got your beautiful hat all dirty. I'm sorry, please forgive me." Rocky stood and lifted her to her feet. He picked her up and swung her around in a circle. He stopped and looked in her eyes, "Sweetheart, I have not had so damn much fun in years, We used to do that as kids, I loved every second of it. I'll bet you a kiss you can't catch me. He ran and jumped on his Yamaha and started it up. He waited until she was mounted and running then blasted off down the trail. Jenny was right on his tail. We watched the dirt fly again and heard their yells of glee as they raced back to us . Jenny came out of the trail first with Rocky right with her, Rocky was laughing so hard he couldn't walk and fell on the ground. Jenny walked over and dropped beside him. They stopped laughing and sat and stared at each other. He pulled her to him as said, "you win, here's your kiss." He kissed her for a very long time. She pulled back and just stared at him. "Thank you." she finally said in a shaky voice. I threw them each a towel and they wiped them selves off. He grinned at her, "Do you need any help?"

"No, I've got it. You got your face all dirty again after I cleaned it."

"Never would have happened if you hadn't passed me in that mud hole."

"You wouldn't let me by." They kneeled in front of each other and softly cleaned each other off. I pulled Bob away and suggested we take a walk. He agreed and we left them and went to my house and kissed. He looked at me and said, "I think they like each other."

"Yeah, a whole lot, I think." I have never seen Jenny like this with a guy. She is usually not that interested."

"How about you, are you interested?"

"Oh! I guess I am a little bit, Ho hum. NO, Damn it I love you, you big clown. Probably too damned much. You can break my heart, you know that don't you." I pulled his mouth to mine. His hands ran up and down my back they slipped into the waist band of my shorts, rubbed my ass. I was about to drag him to bed when I heard the kids laughing. "We better go back and see what is going on."

We joined them and found them talking and sitting across the table from each other. I looked at Jenny and raised my eye brows. She laughed. "When we sit next to each other we can't talk. We get to kissing too much. Not that it is really too much but we both want to know more about the other person. So far we have the names straight. I think."

"Miz Murphy, I have to give you fair warning. I like your daughter much, much, more than any girl I have ever met. I intend to pursue her with all my heart. I want to say the L word but we are not ready for that yet. Damned close though, at least on my part. Do I have your permission to court her."

What could I say, he was honest about it. "Rocky I want to talk to you alone for a minute if I may." I held his hand and led him to the other side of the shed. "Rocky I like you a lot, I love your daddy, I need to tell you Jenny talks a good game but has not had a lot of experience with men. We never had a man live with us. She has lots to learn. She is still a virgin. Please don't take advantage of her."

"That will never happen, I can not tell you how much I respect her. She is sweet and honest and tells you right out how she feels. I have never met a girl like her before, and doubt that I ever will again. I plan on marrying her and if I have anything to do with it she will be a virgin when I marry her. I would appreciate it if you didn't tell her about my wanting to marry her. I don't want to scare her off. I plan on being with her for the rest of my life and we have plenty of time. I have yet to find anything about your girl I don't love." I kissed him and cried a little, "Thank you, I feel much better, she is still my baby girl."