Kissing Tracy Ch. 01

Story Info
First kisses with his cousin Tracy.
2.2k words
4.26
59.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess that you could say I always had a crush on my cousin Tracy, even as we were growing up she was just the cutest thing that you had ever seen.

Just so you understand a little better she is 5'5 about 110 pounds. Very thin but in very nice shape with long curly blondish-brown hair. She has 34C tits and the tightest ass I have ever seen. At the time of this happening she was 24 and I was 21. At this age I was in very good physical shape. I am 6'3 and about 210 pounds with an 8 fairly thick cock and dark brown hair. I worked throwing carpet around a carpet store.

I had just moved home and rented my mothers basement from her. Things got a little tough for me you know how stupid we get at that age. Tracy herself had made a bunch of mistakes with drugs and moved in with my mother to try to straighten her life out. At this time she worked as a bartender in a little town about 10 miles away. I would always go over for a few drinks. Being in a little town things would quiet down around 11 so we would get a chance to talk for a while. During this time we started to get very close as friends. I sure did enjoy watching her at the bar. Always dressed in tight ripped pants to show off a little skin. Usually a bit of her butt cheek sticking out. What a cute little ass she has.

We started spending even more time together away from the bar. Just a quick run to the casino or playing some cards. Talking all of the time it was very nice. I tink that she knew that I lusted after her. It was pretty tough to miss but of course I couldn't do anything being family and all.

I kind of spoiled her with gifts. Sometimes just a couple of flowers but when things really took a turn was when she was that she was running out of bras and underwear and couldn't afford to buy some new ones. Being the good cousin that I am I decided I would buy her some as a gift so I went online and ordered her a couple of satin bra and thong set. Not really being sure if it was appropriate thing to do I was reluctant to give them to her. I figured oh well just another wasted $50. About 2 weeks after they came in the mail we were once again sitting at the bar just the two of us. She started complaining about her underwear again (I think she knew that I had a huge undies fetish). That there was a tear in the front and she wanted to show me what she meant. She looked me straight in the eyes and slowly started to unzip her skin tight pants. Not unbuttoning them she guided me to my knees and told me to separate the fly in her jeans. I could see a small rip in the red cotton thong with just a few light brown hairs at the bottom of the tear. Just as I started getting a good view she slowly pulled me up and gave me a soft kiss on the lips as a car pulled into the parking lot and 4 people walked in. I said my good-byes and told her I had a surprise for her when she got home.

It was about 2 in the morning when she pulled in. I was sitting on my bed watching a movie. For some reason my heart started racing. Next thing I know Tracy is standing next to my bed asking for her surprise. I reached for the bright red box under my bed. Glancing up at her and realizing that at time she had to be one of the most beautiful women.

She grabbed the box from me and ripped open the paper with a big smile and pulling out the red and black sets. At the time she leaped on to the bed hugging me into a tight embrace and pushing me back on the bed with her hugging me. Then much to my enjoyment she softly kissed my lips again heating with passion as the time went by. Then all of a sudden my mother appeared at the top of the stairs asking if everything was all right. Apparently my bed hit the wall when she jumped to hug me making a clanking sound on one of the pipes behind.

Tracy slow stood up and left to take a shower while I ran upstairs to tell my mom that everything was okay and to go back to bed.

Just as I was climbing into bed here comes Tracy in her sleep wear. Just an old pair of my boxers and one old half shirt that showed her tight tummy and perfect pierced belly button. She looked at me straight in my eyes and asked if she could lay with me for a while. Who was I to kick a beautiful woman out of bed. We threw on an old comedy from the early 80s and she slowly melted into my side with her hand slowly rubbing my stomach occasionally dipping lower on to the waist band of my shorts. In the meantime my cock was almost to the point of aching.

Next thing I know she told me that she had to show me something and reached over to turn on the bedside light. As we were laying she slowly pulled up her shirt to show me the red bra and said "you have been so nice I think you should at least see how they look."

She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss and told me to feel how well the had fit her. She pulled my hand up her body and guided me over her perfectly red satin encased tits. I could feel her nipple start to stiffen under the light material and I had to slowly kiss my way down her neck. Slowly kissing one bra covered nipple to the other gently biting each nipple making my way down to her stomach and kissing all around her sexy stomach at the same time slowly pulling down my old boxers to see her satin covered mound fitting her just perfectly as I laid a few soft kisses right above where her clit was feeling her little strip of pubic hair beneath the sexy thong. Just as things were getting hot she started getting second thoughts and pulled her shirt back down an boxers back up and looked at me and said "I am not sure we should do this." Next thing I knew I am laying in bed all alone with a stroking my cock and she was gone to her 2nd floor room. I cam harder then I ever have before.

The next day at work I could think of nothing else. The images of her consumed my mind. I had a really tough time working all day. Just couldn't get anything down. Finally it hit 5 and I just about ran home to see her before she left for work. Just as I was pulling up she was walking out the door she ran over and gave me a big hug and a quick kiss.

I just stood there and watched her get into here car. She was wearing a skin tight little black skirt and a white button up top. Just as she sat in her car her skirt rode up and I got a quick glance the she was know wearing the black set. Just at that moment I decided to go online and order some more. There was so much to choose from finally I decided on a white lace set and a sheer black set. I guess just hoping that she would still show me how sexy they looked on her.

That night I went over to the bar once again and just sat and talked with her. After about an hour she challenged me to a game of pool something that I was fairly good at with a small side bet. She looked me straight in the eye and said that if I won she would show me how good the black set would look. I couldn't wait. With all of the excitement I barely one. Just as we finished a car started to pull in. So she just pulled up her skirt quick and showed me her lovely little thonged ass. It fit her perfectly. It had to be the hottest thing that I have ever seen. The customer was one of her close girlfriends Sheila. Sheila was almost as cute as Tracy with almost as nice of a body just slightly thicker with a bigger chest. I just decided that maybe I should leave and let the girls have their girl to girl chat.

That night she must have gotten home later then usual I didn't get to see her until the next afternoon. We both had the day off and noone else would be around for several hours. Just me and Tracy. I was laying on the living room couch watching some TV and just relaxing with a drink when she ventured down the stairs with a towel in her hand to head to the shower. The only thoughts I had were damn she is sexy. About 20 minutes later she emerged from the shower wrapped in her robe. Looked me straight in the eyes and told me to go get my camera she had something to show me. I just about ran to the basement to grab my digital camera. Getting back to the living room I had to sit and wait for her to get ready. Then another 10 minutes later she came out of the bathroom looking like a goddess in a bathrobe.. She instructed me that she would be laying on the couch and I could take all of the pictures that I wanted. She started showing me lots of leg and letting the robe split open almost to her crotch and letting the top split open enough to show me that she was wearing the black set again. She quickly reached over and pulled me by my belt over to her slightly rubbing my hardening cock. Pulled me down for a quick kiss and whispered in my ear that she never got to finish showing me.

I backed up a few steps kept clicking pictures as she was moving around and taking off of her robe. The set looked unreal on her. Tight with just the perfect fit.

The photos I knew would be perfect and many fantasies to come of them but the next thing I knew she was reaching behind her to unclasp her bra and slowly lowered it until the tops of her rose colored nipples could be seen. At this point I was practically boiling in my skin. Her nipples were that of perfection and hard with perfect eraser size nubs on them. Looking back at this I realize how firm they were sitting high on her chest.

She just laid back and smiled proudly displaying her beautiful breasts to me starting to roll her nipples in between her fingers. Giving that smile that just says. I want you. As she was starting to moan her right hand drifted down her stomach to the tight black thong. She began to slowly run her hand over her covered pussy. As she was starting to moan she pulled her hand up to the waist band and slowly pushed her hand the thong and over her pussy. You could hear the wet sound of her pussy as she slowly started to finger herself building faster and faster all of the while I am standing there with a hard cock still in my pants snapping pictures of her amazing display. Just as she appeared to have her first orgasm she looked at me and said I want to see you play too. Almost in a little girls voice. I don't think I could have gotten my cock out faster. I moved closer to Tracy almost as in a trance. Looking down at her hand still partially covered with the thong and being able to see her little brown landing strip started to put both of us over the edge.

I must have been quite the site standing there taking pictures with my right and pulling on my cock with my left hand. Just as then I started to shoot my cum all over her body with some landing in her hair, nose, and mouth. Just about the hottest thing happened as I was pushing the last of my cum out of my cock and it building up on my fingers she pulled my hand to her mouth and slowly sucked the cum off it. Just when I thought that life couldn't get any better she pushed her pussy juice covered fingers into my mouth and savored the flavor. As I finished licking her soaked fingers she finished pushing my cum off of her face into her mouth. I don't think that I have seen anything sluttier.

After all of this we both got really quiet and gave each other a soft kiss and both left to go and clean up.

Want to hear what happened next please leave your comments. Remember this is my first story.