Kit: In The Beginning Ch. 01

Story Info
Kit goes through the his first years on Earth.
2.3k words
4.08
8.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you all like my Idea, if you don't, well, I'm just a beginner, but I'll take all your Criticism and Idea's. Thank you all for your wonderful story's' and giving me an audience to release my Idea. There also isn't any sex in this Chapter, but maybe in the next. ;3

Sincerely,

Silent Wolf.

*

Earth,Time of Eden,

City Of Gods, before written history in the time known as Eden, that's when I first came to Earth, the world personally made by all of the kings of Heaven.

I looked up at the sky; rain harder than hail was coming down. What a bad sign for my first day here, I thought to myself, as my fur was quickly soaked from head to toe just from standing here. I shook myself a little, trying to keep the water off me, and my sister that I had in my arms.

I looked down at her, my younger sister, her breathing hard from the sudden jump to this world, and her eyes closed still from the sleep she was in when I brought her. She was so cute, just a small fluff ball and my one and only sibling. "Don't worry.....we'll be out of this rain soon," I said to her sleeping face, gently brushing some of the hair away from her closed eyes.

I looked up from her, and around the clearing I had been transported to, only a small walk from the massive walls of the city. The whole area was surrounded by high trees, small brush and bushes, and a small old camp fire pit with tracks heading away from it and old burnt out logs still inside it. I shook my head at the pit, no way would I get any warmth from that, I thought to myself, starting to slowly move towards the tracks left in the mud and ground that was heading towards the massive walls of the city.

As I walked, and followed the tracks that led to a small old hunters' path, I looked at the woods around me. I saw lots of my fathers' creatures rushing around, trying to find shelter from the rain. It was kinda a funny sight to watch, so I did, letting the rain hit me while I looked at them.

A Squirrel as it scurried quickly up into the trees, acorns and food from the city in its tiny paws, birds as they took refuge in their nests in the canopy's, and deer and other larger animals as they rushed around underneath the trees, trying to avoid me and the rain.

I slowly looked back at the path I was following; it was curving towards the massive walls a little, heading towards another, much larger path. I sniffed lightly as I looked around, God...I didn't know water would mess with my sense of smell, I thought quickly, looking around me, the rain and darkness making it hard to see.

That's when I had to quickly look up, the wall suddenly looming over me like some menacing and intimidating beast. "We'll be safe in there," I said to my sister, who only sighed and rolled in my arms, still in her sleep.

I looked at the path again to see that it split into two; one going right, and one going left. I looked to the right only to see more woods and brush, but when I slowly looked to the left, I could see the shape of a building. I quickly started heading towards the shape, finally able to see it well when I was up close.

It was a medium sized wooden building, with the simple words, "Outskirts Tavern," written on a sign that was wobbling and waving in the wind of the storm over the door. I started to rush at the building, wanting to get out of this rain quickly, and to finally get a chance to rest since the change to this world.

As I got close to the front of the building, I noticed the first Human I had ever seen, other than my views from Heaven. He was a simple man, standing no taller than 5'11" covered in full blown Plate and Mail armor, which seemed to be gleaming in the rain and lightning as it flashed in the distance. He stood next to the door, his hand on the hilt of his sword, obviously watching for trouble makers, or crazy animals, at least that's what I thought.

As I rushed up to the door to get out of the rain, his metal helmet covered head slowly followed me, meaning he was obviously watching me. He finally moved once I started reaching for the door handle, putting his whole self in front of me in such speed that I had to jump back. "I want to know where your clothes are Fur. Same with that girl there," he said, quickly pointing at me, and then quickly to my sister.

I bit my lip at this, Crap, I forgot that clothes are something Humans really care about. I gave a quick look back at the woods, weighing my options before I looked back at him. I looked him straight in the little slit in his helmet where his eyes should be. "I...W-we were camping out in the w-woods, and t-the rain, and t-the wind! W-we lost o-our tent, s-so we c-came here-"

He held up a hand quickly, nodding a little. 'Yeah, yeah...I've heard that before, but.." he paused for a second, rubbing the chin area of his helmet. "I'm in a good mood today...and since I haven't seen either of you two before, and you both seem so young...I'll let you in." He moved out of the way slowly, still eyeing me with those eyes I couldn't see. "Any trouble from you, and you'll be back in those woods, got it?" I quickly nodded, slowly putting my paw on the handle of the door, glancing back at the man, who was looking at the woods again now, not concerned with me anymore.

I slowly looked through the door, and quickly caught the smell of cooking meat and fire, the smell of ale and beer, and of the sweat of some of the visitors. I took in the whole room as I opened the door fully, it was just simply a small bar, with a waitress behind it, and at least 10 or 12 tables scattered throughout the room, with four chairs each. There were two men at the bar, both laughing and drinking ale or beer, the two obviously being drunk already. Then there was the table in the corner, with more men, looking exactly like the guard outside, except with their helmets off. I looked at them for a moment before heading towards the bar, my sister sniffing the air around the room in her sleep, so cute.

"U-Umm... Ma'am? I was w-wondering if I could g-get a room for t-two...?" I said to the waitress behind the bar, who slowly looked up and blinked, obviously concerned about the two Fur kids, drenched and naked.

"J-Jeez...We rarely see your kind here..." she said, quickly glancing at my Sister with a worried expression. The two men at the bar were looking at the both of us now, one muttering something to the other. "H-hrm....Well... I guess you do need a room, and from the looks of it, your broke." she said, ducking down under the bar, only to come up a second later with a pair of keys for one of the rooms, a frown on her face as she held them out.

I smiled and quickly took them from her hand, the cold metal making my wet fur tingle. "T-Thank you!" I said quickly, which she just shrugged and nodded.

"Welcome, come down if you need anything," she quickly went back down under the bar, only to come up this time with a mug and a small rag. "Rooms are up those stairs there," she said, before pointing at a small set of stairs. "Your room is 3, don't forget now."

I nodded, smiling as I quickly started to go around the two men at the bar, who snickered a little before muttering something to each other. I looked back at the both of them, they were obviously the lowest class citizens around here, so I shrugged at the thought that they were trying to insult me, or my sister. As I started up the stairs, I noticed I had also gotten the attention of the men in the corner, who all eyed me suspiciously, a few of them whispering something to each other.

I looked at them all; it seemed the biggest one with a large crest on his shoulder was the leader. I eyed the crest, before he spoke up. "See something interesting Fur...? I bet you do, well to bad, you'd never make it as a Knight of the Gods." They quickly all laughed at this, clanking their mugs together before drinking from them.

I eyed him for a second, then shrugged them off to, quickly heading up the rest of the stairs, which lead me to a large hallway, with at least nine rooms on each side of the hall way stretching down to a little window. I looked around slowly, seeing what was around as I moved down the hallway, paying real close attention to the room numbers. "1...2...3!" I said to myself, as I counted down the rooms to ours. "Finally Sis, we'll have some place warm to sleep instead of in the cold rain," I said to my sister, who mumbled something and rubbed her face gently into my chest.

I quickly unlocked the door, smiling to myself a little as I opened it, the room lightly furnished with all the standard needs of any person. There was a bed, with a red cover over it, the back board against the window, two nightstands on each side of the bed; only one having a small lamp. There was a large dresser in the corner near the closet, and a few paintings on the wall, which showed pictures of faith and of nobility.

I smiled at this, First day here, and I'm already staying somewhere nice, I thought to myself, quickly putting my sister down on the bed. She quickly wrapped herself in the red cover, snuggling into one of the pillows as she sighed cutely.

"Sweet dreams sis..." I said, quickly crawling on the other side of the bed and wrapping myself in the cover as well. Soft...I thought, laying my head down on the other pillow, my back now turned to her. Just to think, I was literately in heaven yesterday, now I'm here, I quickly thought, closing my eyes as my mind went over all the events of yesterday.

*

Heaven, the day before,

I yawned loudly as a loud thumping noise came from the door to my room, indicating my fathers' wake up call. "Kit! Kit get up now! It's time for your lesson!" he yelled on the other side of the door.

"All right Dad, all right, I'll be down in a second," I said, slowly sitting up and rubbing my eyes, still drowsy from my peaceful sleep.

"Better be Kit, I need you to take over my place as a God, remember that!" I heard him yell, before I could hear his heavy footsteps heading down the hall to the stairs, and then quickly down the stairs.

I grumbled lightly, slowly standing up from the bed, wobbling for a second before balancing myself on one of the bed posts. Agh, but I don't want your life Dad, I thought to myself as I headed to the mirror. I stopped in front of it to quickly examine myself, slowly moving my paws across my gray and silver fur, trying to straighten it out.

I am what humans call, a Fur, a creation my father had made out of part of himself. My mother had been the first Fur in existence, leaving me at the age of at least 500 years. Furs can be any animal really, from the faithful Dog, to a Cat, we can be any of them, and my father had made me be born as a Fox, a silver and grey fox with markings and symbols in black fur on different parts of my body. My height was a simple 5'2" and it was marked by a mark in the mirror yearly. I was pretty young in the terms of people here in Heaven, which most of were at least around 10,000, my father being even older. I sighed a little as I looked at the rest of my body; bright red eyes, a long bushy tail with a black tip, black tips on my ears matching my black paws and foot paws, and no genitals. No one in Heaven is given sexual organs, only time you could ever get those is on Earth, or if you were a God like my father.

His real name is Anima, but I call my Dad "Annie" for fun. My name, as you had heard him say, was Kit, plain and simple. I took one last look at the reflection, before sighing again as I looked at my teeth. "Agh... they're turning yellow," I said to myself, and in fact, they were. I guess nothing can be perfect in paradise. I fiddled with my teeth and fur again, before quickly turning away from the mirror, satisfied with my look.

I headed towards the door slowly, taking a small intake of breath as I put my paw on the handle. "Time to deal with all the teachings of Annie again..."

To be continued...

*

I hope you liked it, and sorry for not describing the Sister, or his father, I thought that since neither were really looked at, or seen by Kit (The Sister was only quick glances), then neither was needed to be described, but they will be in the next Chapter. Feel free to leave comments and suggestions. I hope you liked it for my first time writing my creative piece to the public!

Sincerely,

Silent Wolf.