Kit is Auctioned as a Slave

Story Info
His Mistress demands discipline & obedience.
12k words
66.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

The main character in this story, Kit, appeared briefly in "Irina is sent to school" where he was trained as a slave. This said, the story is intended to be read on a stand-alone basis.

*****

Grigoriy Kalitinov's business had failed and he owed an awful lot of money. The real problem was that this was not owed to banks but to his 'business partner' who was very keen on being repaid. Yegor Lavretsky was not a man to be refused. In the good times Lavretsky was quite charming, but at others could be truly frightening. The pressure was intolerable, with Lavretsky's threats getting ever worse. One evening Lavretsky invited Grigoriy to a 'final' meeting when he said he had run out of patience. Under enormous pressure Grigoriy mentioned his eighteen year old son, who could perhaps do some work for Lavretsky in lieu of the debt. This seemed to interest Lavretsky and he asked to meet the boy. Grigoriy explained the situation to his son, Kit, pleading with him to cooperate. Kit knew he had no real choice, particularly in view of the threats Lavretsky had made against his younger sister, Zoya. Anyway life with Yegor Lavretsky on your back was nothing short of hellish. He had already thrown them out of their house and taken all their personal possessions. They were now cold, hungry and scared.

A meeting was organised for the next day. Lavretsky arrived at the family's squalid single room in evident good humour, greeting Grigoriy as an old friend. Even so he was seriously intimidating. Grigoriy introduced his son as agreed, but Lavretsky seemed more interested in Kit's mother. He explained that he was prepared to take their labour in lieu of the repayment of the loan but had not decided on exactly what they would do for him.

To 'help him make up his mind' he insisted that they both take their clothes off. Neither dared refuse. Grigoriy's ineffective protest was quickly silenced by a brutal punch. Kit had never seen his mother naked before and could just feel her humiliation as they stood, hands behind their backs, waiting for Lavretsky's instructions. He began by asking them questions about their sex lives and their attitude to the sex industry. He was evidently enjoying himself and ordered Kit to put his hands behind his head and spread his legs. He stroked the boy's bottom, saying anal sex was now very fashionable with the arty crowd in Moscow and Kit really ought to try it. Kit flinched as he felt Lavretsky's cold hands carefully examine his penis, stroking it until it was fully erect. Kit had never let anyone touch him, but now his fear but much greater than even his acute embarrassment. Lavretsky stepped back and after some thought said that if Kit was able to forget his 'silly inhibitions' people would pay handsomely for his company.

Lavretsky then turned to Kit's mother and squeezed her tits, saying with effort he was sure she could still please a man. She would never be able to compete with the younger girls but if she catered for the more unusual tastes there were still clients out there. Scared, neither Kit nor his mother resisted this humiliation.

Lavretsky then suddenly grabbed Kit's mother by her hair, forced her to her knees and told her to show her son how 'a real slut gives a blowjob' and taunted her that 'she would soon be doing it dozens of times every evening'. When Kit felt her lips around his penis, he finally broke. He couldn't stand it. His mother was far too old to start life as a prostitute. It would kill her. Kit knelt before Lavretsky and pleaded to be allowed to work off the debt. He admitted he was inexperienced, but promised to do anything no matter how painful or degrading, if Lavretsky would just let his mother go. Lavretsky had got what he wanted and the deal was quickly sealed; Kit's earnings (less a management charge) would be used to pay off the debt and if he performed no further action would be taken against the family. Lavretsky took his prize by the arm and walked him, naked, to his car in triumph.

Lavretsky made Kit put on a dog collar and chained him naked to the wall in his cellar. That night a very cold and uncomfortable Kit started to think about what he had promised to do for Lavretsky. It was pretty frightening. He has few illusions as to the sort of work he would be required to do. Each scenario seemed worse than the last. Eventually Kit managed a little, very troubled sleep.

The next morning Lavretsky came down with two dog bowls, one of water the other of a porridge-like substance. He watched as Kit got down on all fours and tried to lap-up his breakfast. A messy and degrading experience. Lavretsky then lectured Kit on being obedient and the consequences of any attempt to escape. Later Kit was taken upstairs as the first potential purchaser was allowed to inspect and question him. Lavretsky was trying to sell Kit as a 'sex slave' who could be forced to do anything, no matter how unpleasant or humiliating, the purchaser wanted. The first man was a timewaster, but Lavretsky said there had been no lack of interest. So started a regular procession of men and women. On each occasion Kit would then have to stand, as ever naked, whilst Lavretsky tried to negotiate a sale.

By the third day Kit was used to the routine. When he heard the cellar door being unlocked, he rose and put his hands behind his back and allowed Lavretsky to cuff him and then attach a leash to his collar. Lavretsky led him to the kitchen where his was told to wait for the potential purchaser. Kit barely looked up as a middle-aged man entered the room, but was shocked when he saw one of his schoolmates following him. Yuri was a weasel faced git, he had always despised. Now the bastard was seeing him utterly humiliated. Kit tried then turn and bolt, but Lavretsky was ready for him. There was no escape. Kit squeezed his legs together but there was no hiding his nudity.

The man smiled, "Kit, I believe you know my son."

"Hi, Kit how are you doing? I haven't seen you for ages." Kit couldn't bring himself to answer. This was terrible, too terrible for words.

Lavretsky was enjoying the game, tugging on his leash he said, "OK, Kit, you aren't going to cause any trouble are you? Your mother can always take your place. Now bend over and spread your legs so the customers see you." Kit closed his eyes. He thought, this couldn't be happening, but in the end he obeyed.

The man felt Kit's buttocks and turned to Lavretsky and asked, "Well, well, well, a family of whores. Does this one do anal?"

"Virgin at the moment, but he'll do anything you ask. You might want to tie him down for the first few times, but he'll soon learn."

"What do you think Yuri?"

"It would be great. I've always fancied him. At school, I used to steal his swimming trunks so the PE teacher would force him to attend the lesson naked. When he was truly desperate, I lent him one of your tiny thongs. I thought he looked cute, but class found it hugely amusing. Now I want to make up for lost time and fuck him so hard that the bastard begs for mercy."

"Well that's what he is here for."

"I was also thinking it would be a gas to parade him naked in front of the boys and get him to offer them blowjobs. They'd love it. Would you mind?" Kit shuddered, it would be too degrading for words to be dragged out and humiliated in front of his friends.

"No problem do whatever you want with him. I am going to use him in the club. His father may get a surprise when he drops in, seeing his son in a pair of tight leather shorts offering punters an erotic massage and 'extras', but that can't be helped. The boy's a whore and will be treated as such."

"That's great Dad. I can just see it; Kit with his shorts around his ankles being fucked by our old geography teacher. It'll be such fun. We've got to buy him."

"But where will he sleep?"

"We could always chain him up in the dog kennel."

"Good idea. But how much will he cost to keep?"

"Come on Dad he won't cost that much. We throw away tons of food, that we could feed him on and I am sure between the two of us we can find a few old thongs for him to wear. He could even use some of Mum's old underwear if necessary. Remember he won't be moving in polite society."

"You're right. Having our own personal whore would be a lot of fun. It would brighten up dinner parties no end. As I always say a family that fucks together stays together."

Yuri approached Kit and slid his hand between the boy's legs, easing them apart to give him access to his balls. Almost earnestly he asked, "Would you be comfortable being my slave? I would need you to be obedient and sexually submissive. To keep Dad happy, you would have to work four or five days a week at the club. Don't think of it as prostitution, but as a normal job in the service industry. Most of the time it will just be blowjobs, handjobs and anal sex, but sometimes I am afraid you'll be required to do some fairly kinky stuff. You can handle that can't you?"

Kit felt Lavretsky give the leash a vigorous pull and replied, "Yes, Master."

Yuri continued to play with Kit's penis, "As for serving my friends, perhaps I will let you wear a g-string rather than being naked. After your experience in the club, I am sure you will have no problem spreading your legs when required and giving regular blowjobs. It doesn't sound so bad, does it? No more stress, all you need to do is learn a little obedience. What do you think?"

"I would be honoured to be your slave, Master." Kit smiled all too conscious he could soon be his classmate's own personal catamite.

Yuri's father turned to Lavretsky and said, "He seems willing enough, but what about giving us half an hour with him in private?"

Lavretsky felt they ought to settle on a price first. Despite lengthy negotiations, in the end they couldn't come to an agreement. Though as a concession, Lavretsky did promise to consider an 'overnight rate', if he didn't get a better offer for Kit by the end of the month.

Kit now knew he had to get himself 'sold' in the next ten days come what may. But he also realised that even if he didn't end up sleeping with Yuri it would quickly go around that he was now a prostitute. He couldn't even imagine the abuse and bullying he would suffer if he ever returned to school.

This routine continued until Lavretsky suddenly announced they were going to Moscow. He handcuffed Kit to the car's door and threw a towel on his lap to hide his nudity from any passing police officer. During the trip he was very blunt about what his associates would do to Kit's family, if he didn't cooperate. Kit was under no illusions about his situation and was expecting to be taken to some run-down brothel to work off his debt. So it was a very pleasant surprise when they arrived at a handsome country dacha. But his optimism was fleeting, as Kit quickly realised that this would merely mean he was raped in a more stylish environment. The pain and humiliation would be the same. Lavretsky handcuffed him, attached a lead to his collar and led him inside. The elegant receptionist looked with disbelief at the naked boy. Kit looked so out of place in the opulence of the room. It was only with great reluctance that she showed them through to the manager's office.

Valeriya took an instant dislike to Lavretsky when she saw how he was mistreating Kit. The boy was obviously terrified and severely undernourished. The brute forced the Kit to his knees and started to try to renegotiate their deal. Fearful of what he might do to Kit if she refused, Valeriya reluctantly agreed to honour her commitment to train the boy and sell him at the next auction. When Valeriya finally got rid of Lavretsky, she issued Kit with his uniform of tight black satin shorts and T shirt and tried to reassure him that he would be well looked after. Two weeks ago Kit would not have dreamt of wearing such skimpy clothes, but after two weeks of being kept stark naked it was bliss. He was amazed to be given a beautiful room of his own and could not believe he was not expected to do anything in return.

Valeriya took him to the canteen and had to reassure him several times that he could eat as much as he liked. She then summoned one her assistants, Alyssia, to keep the boy company for the rest of the day. At dinner she was gratified to see them chatting away. It was the first time she had ever seen Kit smile. When Valeriya visited Kit in his room later in the evening the boy was still worried about how he was going to pay for everything, but looked a hundred times better than the poor wretch who had been brought into her office that morning.

Kit relaxed and opened up during the two weeks he spent learning about the duties of a slave. After completing the course, it was agreed that he would be auctioned. Essentially he would offer himself sexually for a period of twelve months, if his owner was satisfied he would be entitled to 60% of the purchase price, which would then be remitted to Mr Lavretsky. At the end of the twelve months, he and his new owner could negotiate whatever deal they wished in order to repay the rest of the debt he and his family owed.

On the day of his auction Kit was pampered like never before; hair, expert shaving, facial, manicure, pedicure the lot. Everyone went out of their way to make him feel special. He enjoyed the attention and felt great by the time he came to dress in his normal tight black satin shorts and a white satin shirt, this time embroidered with his lot number. It was explained that the evening would start with a champagne reception with those who were to be auctioned acting as waiters and waitresses. This would allow the bidders to see them close-to.

Kit collected his tray and proceeded to the ball room. Several of the potential bidders were already there, mingling and making small talk. They seemed terribly elegant and were all very formally dressed. They were all holding small cream cards on which the lots were detailed. Kit's entry was as follows;

Lot 7 - Kit; status - willing, skill - trained (level 2), age - eighteen,

waist - 26 inches (66 cm), height - 6'1" (1.85 m), weight - 114 lb (51 kg),

ethnicity - Caucasian, nationality - Russian, languages - fluent English and Russian,

all services offered, health excellent (fully guaranteed), comments - naive and inexperienced but very eager to please.

Offered to a female owner, contract 1 year (extendable), starting bid $75,000.

Kit moved through the crowd smiling at every potential bidder. He was frequently called over and asked about his background and achievements. The more forward bidders were quick to stroke his bottom or put their hands between his legs.

Kit looked to the end of the room where he saw a boy and two girls, standing, arms chained above their heads looking fairly disconsolate. A waitress told him that these were 'unwilling' slaves. Kit approached them and saw they were all wearing tiny bikinis and were gagged so he could not ask them how they found themselves in this position. They were going to be the last to be auctioned and their data was marked on a small screen at their feet. Kit noticed their starting bids were much lower than the rest of them, one girl's being only $5,000.

After the guests were seated, Kit was whisked away and told to undress. An assistant then approached and massaged him with some sweet smelling coconut oil, which made his skin glisten in the bright lights. He was then given the briefest of black g-strings and taken to a waiting room. Kit looked at the guests from behind a curtain, trying to work out which of them might bid for him.

Kit had been pretty relaxed all day as he was confident that he had made the right decision in choosing to become a slave. He was saving his family, so in reality he knew he had little option. But as his turn grew ever closer he began to get nervous. Was he really ready to offer himself to a complete stranger? How was his new owner going to treat him? What would his duties be?

Then suddenly he was called. This was it. He tried to look confident as he walked onto the stage, conscious of his tiny g-string. He walked up and down the catwalk so the guest could have a good look at him. He then stood in the centre of the stage, feeling the heat of the spotlights trained on him. He felt terribly exposed.

"Now ladies, we have a true rarity tonight ... an eighteen year old. Kit is fully trained, but is almost untouched. Gentlemen, I am afraid you can look but not bid on this lot. Ladies, I am sure Kit will turn out to be an excellent slave easily moulded to your requirements. So I am starting bidding at $75,000."

The bidding was rapid, with the price being displayed on a large LED display in Roubles, Dollars, Euros, Pounds and Swiss Francs. Kit was too stunned to take anything in, and after what seemed like seconds he was escorted off the stage to a round of applause.

Kit was shown into another waiting room where three girls who had already been auctioned were already seated. They all wanted to know how much he had been sold for, and were incredulous that he had not noticed.

After a few minutes Kit was called and taken to a bedroom on the first floor. He was handcuffed, then told to kneel and wait his Mistress. It was frightening, she would have total power over him. He knew if he did not perform, she could make his life a misery. Kit was determined to show her that he was totally obedient and well worth his auction price.

He looked up as she entered the room. The lady was dressed in a long flowing silk dress and was adorned with some truly awe inspiring jewellery. She was beautiful with long flowing brown hair. She had kept her figure in good shape, but was not in the first bloom of youth. Kit could only guess her age as somewhere between thirty five and fifty.

Mariya was almost as nervous as her new slave. She knew it was now quite fashionable to have young slaves, both boys and girls. But this was the real thing. Valeriya had also been a darling in taking the time to explain how she should handle Kit. But there was a great difference between the theory and actually owning another human being. She was determined to keep Kit as a slave and not allow him to become merely a servant or companion who provided sexual services. She regularly worked seventy hour weeks to earn the right to fulfil her fantasy, and she was determined to enjoy her new 'toy'.

"Kit, I am your new owner. My name is Mariya Bazarov and I am the CEO of MLB Asset Management. You are now my personal slave. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you for bidding for me."

On the journey back to Moscow, Mariya was too aroused to speak and Kit too frightened. The sleek Aston Martin whipped through the city and they soon arrived in an underground car park. At this hour there would be no one around so she took Kit, still handcuffed and only dressed in his g-string to the lift. In a second they had risen to the fifteenth floor. The lift doors opened straight on Mariya's apartment. It was a stunning sight, all Kit saw was one huge window, some forty metres wide and five high, looking out on the Moscow skyline. Kit was amazed. The apartment was all open plan with the kitchen, living room and dining room all merging into one another. It was a wonder of modern design. After giving Kit a few minutes to get his bearings. Mariya took him to the living room and made him kneel.

Mariya looked at him sternly in the eye, "Kit you are my slave. I hope we will get along well, but you must never forget your status for even a minute."

"Yes, Mistress."

"As my slave I will use you sexually in any manner I desire. I will decide who you sleep with and what services you will offer. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I will take also pleasure from administering regular corporal punishment. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers