Kit is Auctioned as a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

Kit became well known in the apartment block, scampering around in his skimpy uniform. Initially the Concierge treated him with contempt. A prostitute to be tolerated due to Miss Bazarov's wealth. But Kit's endearing good humour and disarming honesty about his status, gradually earned him considerable popularity. The other residents quickly learned of Mariya's new toy, but seemed to accept him as a just reward for Mariya's hard work.

Mariya made no effort to hide Kit from her friends. When serving at parties he had to wear his normal uniform of his ultra tight satin T shirt and shorts and slave collar, even if the other waiters and waitresses were in much more modest clothes. She frequently referred to him as her 'slave', ruffling his hair and patting his bottom. She made it plain she was proud of her possession.

Mariya became the centre of Kit's existence. He was rarely bored during the day as Mariya sent him on numerous courses on things as diverse as Mexican cooking and tantric massage, but his life really started when his Mistress came home. He spent most of his spare time ensuring he looked as good as possible and thinking of ways to please Mariya, emotionally or sexually. He was grateful that she still found so much pleasure in punishing him and despite the pain looked forward to the time they spent together.

Mariya in turn adored Kit. She just loved having him around and began to take work home so as to spend as much time with her slave as possible. It was wonderful coming home to the boy, who seemed genuinely happy to see her and eager to please her in every way imaginable. It was a real struggle to keep up the pretence of omnipotent power and never to allow him to see quite how she was devoted she was to him. But however much she loved him she was determined to keep their relationship strictly 'mistress/slave' and allow no undue familiarity.

Mariya was always looking for ways to test her slave. She didn't want him to become complacent. Anyway she loved Kit's look of embarrassment when she humiliated him. She saw his natural inclination to refuse an order, before his training always seemed to reassert itself. Keeping him in his skimpy uniform was an ideal way of reminding him of her domination. No one would take him for anything other than the lowest of domestic.

To keep him submissive Mariya held weekly "inspections". If the apartment was not immaculate or if Kit had been in any way disobedient he would be punished. Each Monday evening as Kit stood waiting for her verdict, Mariya was pleased to see his fear. He really was as submissive after six months of ownership as he had been on the first day. But Mariya wanted more, she wanted to permanently stake her ownership. So she decided that she would have him tattooed with her initials. One Saturday she took him to a salon that advertised its willingness to undertake 'intimate' commissions.

The 'artist' was an oldish woman; Kit guessed at sixty-plus, literally covered with tattoos. Once in the back room Mariya told Kit to strip down to the tiny black g-string he was wearing. Suppressing her evident disgust at her surroundings she turned to the artist and said, "My nephew wants a tattoo showing his girlfriend's initials. The difficulty is, as you see, he often wears very risqué underwear. Can you fit this design below his 'bikini line'?"

The artist looked first at the picture of Mariya's monogram, she knew she wouldn't have must space to work with, if the tattoo was to be covered, but it would be a nice challenge. She turned to Kit and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, miss."

"You must be certain. Remember a tattoo is permanent and a girlfriend may not be."

"I'm sure, miss."

"OK then, please remove your underwear and sit on the chair. I will then get started."

Kit did as he was told, his legs spread like in some porn film. The artist was relieved the boy had shaved his pubic hair and chose the area just above and to the right of Kit's penis. Kit was surprised that the process was not more painful, uncomfortable yes, but not agonising. The fact the artist was forever moving and brushing against his cock made him aroused and by the end had a severe erection that somehow she pretended to ignore.

After almost an hour the tattoo was finished. Kit stood and let his Mistress admire her initials, completely forgetting the girlfriend story. Mariya loved the tattoo. It looked very discrete but was a permanent record of her ownership. Kit hoped this meant that his Mistress was not planning to discard him at the end of the year and that she would let him serve her on a long term basis.

Mariya often worked late into the night and would not allow Kit to go to bed until he was formally dismissed. If she was trading on the London or New York exchanges this might not be until two or three o'clock in the morning. After many hours of trading she would often be very tense and would call for her slave. Running to her office Kit would stand before her desk, eyes lowered and hands behind his back. If things had gone well he would be ordered to bring 'Bollinger and blinis' and his Mistress would tell him about her success, enjoying his obvious admiration. If things were less good he would either be told to give her a relaxing massage or she would find some reason to punish him releasing her pent-up aggression on his bare behind. Such was Kit's life as a slave.

~

Mariya decided to test Kit's obedience by 'lending' him to a stranger. She wondered if he would have the courage and discipline to obey them as he obeyed her. She was just musing on who to pick when she had dinner with the chairman of the Commercial Bank of Chelyabinsk. Mr Kirsanov was clearly wound up about negotiating an important contract with a senior accountant from London. He swore the 'bitch was impossible'. Mariya casually offered Kit's services as a way of placating the lady. To her slight surprise her offer was immediately accepted. Kirsanov felt a pretty boy might produce at least the beginnings of a thaw.

CBC was one of the most discrete banks in Russia. It was the go-to institution for those who need government clearance for sensitive imports and exports, having excellent contacts within the bureaucracy. Their services extended to the more personal needs of their clients. Sometimes a 'companion' was simply offered by the account manager, other times 'chance' meetings were arranged. Mr Kirsanov was taking personal care of the Cromwell and Cruickshank negotiations so wanted to be sure that Mariya's boy was suitable. It was agreed that Kit would go for an 'interview' that Friday.

Mariya had not told Kit what to expect. He was merely instructed to go to the bank, ask for Mr Kirsanov and do exactly what he was told. Kit felt very self-conscious as he walked into CBC's Moscow branch. He had begged Mariya to allow him to wear normal clothes, but without success. Staff leaving for the evening stared at him in his tight little shorts, the pale blue satin contrasting with their sober grey suits. The receptionist was pretty dismissive when he asked to see the Bank's chairman. Only after some pleading did she ring to confirm his appointment and get a security guard to escort him to the Executive suite. On entering the chairman's office Kit was struck by its sheer size. One side of the room contained a conference table, the other a huge desk. The chairman did not look up, so Kit stood respectfully in front of his desk, eyes lowered and hands behind his back and waited.

Eventually the man looked up, "So here you are."

"Yes, sir." The man exuded power and menace. Kit was now scared.

"Boy, I am told you take corporal punishment."

"Yes, sir."

"... and you spread your legs?"

Kit, realising the man was referring to anal sex, reluctantly replied, "Yes, sir."

"OK, boy. Don't just stand there. Strip."

Kit immediately tried to pull down his shorts, in his anxiety forgetting to untie their draw cord. After tugging for a few minutes Kit realised his mistake and truly flustered proceeded to remove his clothes. Now naked, he felt very vulnerable.

Kirsanov stared at Kit. The poor boy was clearly frightened and very eager to please. As the minutes passed and Kirsanov remained silent, Kit became anxious. Eventually he could take the silence no longer, "Sir, can I do anything for you? I am well trained and I am sure I could give you pleasure. Please just say the word, I will do absolutely anything you want."

Kirsanov rose and approached the boy. To his surprise he rather liked the idea of Kit giving him a blowjob. It shouldn't feel any different to a girl and he could always maintain he was testing the boy's enthusiasm. With one click of his fingers the boy would be kneeling before him, undoing his trousers, or perhaps he should fuck Kit on the board room table. It would be so easy.

As he thought, he stroked Kit's cheek. Kit shivered at Kirsanov's touch. He wondered if the man would take him to some hotel room or if he would be expected to perform in the office. Mariya had always said she could require Kit to sleep with anyone she chose. Her test was this fat middle-aged man. Kit dreaded an evening whispering 'sweet nothings' to him, waiting for his instructions to do the next degrading act. He knew he would obey. He couldn't fail the test, his family's wellbeing was at stake. Kit just hoped it would be quick. He knew his duty and started to stroke Kirsanov's crotch. As it rapidly hardened, he whispered, "Come on sir. All boys my age yearn for a powerful man to give them a good fucking. Please sir, take me now."

Kirsanov's rather pleasant thoughts were interrupted by a sharp knock at the door. A young secretary entered. Seeing Kit naked pressed against her boss she was visibly embarrassed, "Sorry sir, I will return with the WMP contract later."

Kirsanov quickly stepped away from Kit, saying, "Kristina don't leave. I would like your advice. A friend of mine has offered this boy to entertain Mrs Standish. What do you think?"

The Secretary reluctantly returned and looked at Kit, "I didn't know my duties ran to judging the bank's tarts. But he seems pretty enough." Chewing her pen she gazed at his nakedness, "But are you sure he isn't a prude. Will he really do the biz?"

"For God's sake Kristina, look at him."

"Just asking. I would be happy to check if you want."

"No."

"If he is any good, what about giving him to your secretaries for a Christmas party? I am sure he would be most entertaining."

"Not now Kristina. Take him up to the flat and prepare him. There are detailed instructions are in the black bag over there."

Kit felt a prize fool for his mistake. He had tried to seduce a powerful man for no reason. What must he think? Would he complain to Maria? Oh, the humiliation. Kirsanov and his secretary both watched with amusement as Kit crawled naked under the board table to try to retrieve his knickers. Dressed he was finally ready for his real test.

Kristina had done this chore many times before, but usually with sassy call girls not nervous eighteen-year-old boys. She thought it could be fun. As soon as they got to the flat, she asked Kit to take his clothes off and was rather surprised when the boy immediately obeyed. She then sat down to read the instructions for the 'date'.

She took her time, enjoying Kit's embarrassment as he stood naked before her. Kristina had never possessed this sort of power before. She liked ordering the boy around, "Stand up straight and put your hands behind your back."

She was gratified when Kit immediately obeyed and said, "Sorry, miss."

"Have you lubricated yourself as instructed?"

"Yes, miss."

"Good, stand at the end of the bed and spread your legs." The boy did as he was told. Kristina got one of the red ropes from the bag and wound it half a dozen times around Kit's left ankle and then tied it to the foot of the bed. Easing Kit's legs further apart she did the same to his right ankle. She then pushed him down onto the bed and tied his wrists to the other corners of the bed. Finally, she checked that all the ropes were really tight. The boy was now helpless. God she could have fun with him. But duty called and she restricted herself to gently stroking his bottom and inner thighs.

Next she prepared the room, closing the curtains, lighting a dozen candles and leaving them at strategic points in the room. The final touch was to leave a cane, paddle and a riding crop on the side.

Finished she returned to Kit, "Comfortable?"

"Yes, miss." Kit lied.

In truth he was scared, "Miss, do you know who I will be seeing?"

"Yes, Mel Standish is an important client. Frosty little bitch if you ask me, but you will soon find out. She is due in fifteen minutes."

Kristina then leant over the naked boy, inserting a red ball gag into his open mouth. "We don't want to disturb the neighbours do we?" He looked so sweet, she couldn't resist one quick kiss on his forehead.

Kit heard the door close and waited. He was frightened. It seemed an age before he heard the sound of a key in the lock and a draft of cold air as his 'client' entered the room. He saw the fleeting image of a slim lady in a grey business suit. She was elegant rather than beautiful with her hair cut in a slightly severe fringe.

Mel looked down at the naked boy tightly bound to the bed. He was just as Iosif had promised her. She knew the next hour would allow her to release all the tension that had built up during the two weeks she had spent negotiating with the Russians. Mel wasn't proud of it, but she simply loved causing boys pain and humiliation. This one seemed very pretty. Mel stripped down to her lingerie. She already felt terribly turned-on.

Kit felt her warm body as Mel sat on the bed beside him. She grabbed his hair and looked into his eyes. "We are going to have some fun, or perhaps I should rephrase that, I am going to have some fun. Are you ready?" Kit could merely try to nod.

Mel picked up one of the candles, smelling the sweet aroma. She then slowly and deliberately poured the hot wax over Kit's bottom. The boy reacted as if had received an electric shock. Squealing with surprise and pain. Mel laughed; the game had begun

Without more ado, Mel picked up the riding crop and struck his arse, hard. Kit gave an involuntary cry of pain, just about audible through the gag. This was merely a taster. Mel continued with ever greater vigour. She almost went into trance. Feeling the liberating power of causing the boy pain. His muffled cries sounded so sweet to her ears.

The pain was overpowering, Kristina had tied him so securely that he couldn't move more than an inch in any direction, so there was no way he could avoid the strokes. First Mel concentrated on his bottom before moving to this thighs and calves. Kit bit the gag hard as he tried to come to terms with his agony. He received a short relief as Mel changed from the riding crop, to the cane and finally a broad wooden paddle.

Mel only stopped beating the boy when her arm became tired. To Mel's mind there was nothing more beautiful than a boy's arse covered in bright red stripes from a good whipping. This was a masterwork.

Mel sat by Kit and removed the gag. She loved the sound of the boy's squeal and more important this made her feel very horny. She looked at Kit's pretty, but tear stained, face. He pleaded with her not to whip him anymore. Part of her felt sorry for him, but more felt pride as this showed she had lost none of her talent for giving a good old fashioned beating.

Now for part two. She went to her briefcase and extracted a large doubled-headed strap-on. Even though she was hugely excited, she still covered both ends in lube. She then lowered her panties and buckled the thing on, gently inserting one end of the phallus into her pussy and tightening the straps until it was fully secure. This was bliss, the combination of the exquisite pressure in her vagina and the feeling of power she had over the boy.

Kit felt a huge surge of relief when the beating ended. His breathed in deeply trying to come to terms with the pain. He heard sounds from the back of the bedroom, but could not tell what his 'client' was doing. He prayed she had finished and was just dressing. Then he felt her cold hands prise his buttocks apart. He felt the sting as she touched some of the vivid welts. Kit knew what to expect. He was about to be sodomised. He tried to relax, but his body naturally tensed up trying to resist the intrusion. He felt the dildo ease its way into him. More pain. It felt like his arse was on fire. Would she tear him? Could he possibly take a dildo this large? Kit cried out, begging the woman to stop, promising anything if only she would end the pain, but she pushed further and further. The thing must be huge. There was a momentary relief when she had forced it to its limit, but the pain increased as she withdrew and redoubled at the next thrust in.

After the first tentative push. Mel clasped Kit's thighs and thrust with more power. She was soon hitting him as hard as she could. The feeling of the dildo in her pussy was heavenly. She thrust harder and harder. The feeling was exquisite. The boy's cries were music to her ears. She fucked him as if she was in a trance. Deeper and harder with every thrust. She couldn't hold on for much longer. Her orgasm when it came was immense, divine, just wonderful.

She lay back on a sofa with the glow of release. All the tension of the last weeks had evaporated. As she dressed she wondered who the boy was, probably some street prostitute. The main thing was he was clean and pretty. He had also been a lot of fun. She would have to get Iosif to make him available regularly. He looked so cute tied to the bed. Mel would have loved to torture the boy all night but she had a dinner, which she could not miss. She kissed him and threw a few Dollars on the side as she left.

Kit heard the door slam and felt a huge surge of relief. His ordeal was over. He hoped he had proved his obedience to Mariya, once and for all. His bottom hurt like hell but he had survived. As time passed his arms and legs also began to ache. About twenty minutes later, Kristina returned to the room and released him. Kit mumbled his thanks and staggered to the bathroom. Locking the door, he leant on the basin relieved to have a little privacy. He gingerly felt his bottom and was thankful to find that there was no blood. But it very painful indeed. Kit somehow got into the shower, enjoying the hot water as it massaged his body. Gradually some sensations returned to his arms and legs. By the time he got out he was almost feeing human again. He did his hair and tried to look cheerful, not knowing if more would be expected of him that evening.

When Kit returned, Kristina was waiting and immediately ordered him to remove his bathrobe and bend over. Kit did so very reluctantly. Looking up with his 'puppy dog' expression he pleaded, "Miss, please don't hurt me."

Kristina looked down at the boy. His bottom was bright red. Mrs Standish had clearly given him a thorough beating and Kristina was very tempted to do likewise. But, grudgingly, she followed her instructions and squeezed a large dollop of pain relief cream over his rear. She watched as Kit gingerly rubbed the cream in. He clearly exhausted and had absolutely no desire to experience the pain of putting on his tight shorts. So he was happy to accept a glass of wine from Kristina and perch on a chair.

"Uncomfortable?"

"Yes, miss." Kristina almost told him to call her by her Christian name, but rather liked his natural respect.

"Have you being doing this for long?"

"Almost nine months, miss."

"Weren't you frightened that after I tied you up, I could have brought an entire ice hockey team here to fuck you? You couldn't have stopped them."