Kita'thalla Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few moments he was frozen, unable to move, unable to speak. The questions she'd been asking at the river suddenly made a whole lot more sense. It didn't seem real, just how ritualized everything had been, how sudden everything was. Then he realized that she was still holding that position, unmoving.

"Kita, wait" he shook his head, moving to kneel beside her. "I...damn, I can't believe I'm asking this ,but why?"

Kita turned her head to look at him, though she didn't move otherwise. "I thought you agreed we didn't need to know why"

Eric gave a dumbfounded nod and fell into a sitting position. "Well that was a lot less serious than this. I mean..." he blew out a breath in exasperation. Here she was literally offering herself to him, and he was asking questions?! "For one, you said that it was a fight. That in last hunt, the male had to defeat the female."

Kita moved to face him in an upright kneeling position and reached out, tracing the scars on his face. "But you did. That first day, when you should have killed me, remember?"

Eric opened his mouth to say something, but found that he couldn't. Partially because now that she mentioned it, he HAD technically defeated her.

"Is there a problem?" she asked, a worried look crossing her face. "I thought this would be something you wanted."

"Kita. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want this but... look." he paused, his mind frantically trying to find the right words. "You know that you mean a lot to me, that I care for you. A week ago, you were nearly raped. I have to know that you are doing this for more than just because I got lucky in a fight. I mean..." he gestured to himself. "I'm just a human."

Kita smiled in relief. "Eric. You are not just a human. Not only did you defeat me, but you saved my life." she took his hand in hers. "You have done more than that even. You have helped remind me of who I am. You stand by your oath as a doctor. You show so much honor." she looked directly into his eyes. "You are far more worthy of this than Turvan, or any other ketral that I could name. I don't know if anyone will ever find us, or what will happen if they do. I have a feeling that at least one of us isn't going to be received very well. Before that happens, I want to make sure that I give myself to the one who has earned it, even if you aren't a ketral. I would regret it if I didn't. Do you understand?"

Eric gave a bewildered nod. "Um, well, when you put it that way. Yes, I understand."

Kita closed her eyes, the smile still on her face. "Good." She moved back onto all fours with her tail in the air. Turning back to look at him, she used the same tone she'd used on the very first day. "Now what are you waiting for? End it."

Eric stared at her for a moment before reaching out to cup her shapely rear end with one hand. Giving a gentle squeeze, he slowly let out his breath as he realized just how damn lucky he was about to get with the woman who'd tried to kill him. "Kita" he said, a slight tremble in his voice. "You're giving yourself to me. Does that mean I get to do whatever I want?"

Kita gave him a confused look over her shoulder. "I'm pretty sure that was the idea?"

"Good" Eric nodded, trying not to let the mix of nervousness and excitement show in his voice. "Because we're doing this my way."

Kita gasped as his hand moved to scratch at the base of her tail. "What are you do...mmmm.." her words trailed off as she nearly collapsed on her face. Eric gave her a gentle push, just enough to give the message that he wanted her to roll over. She complied, facing him as she moved to her side, each exhale coming out in a deep purr. The entire time, his right hand was busy working the base of her tail.

"See, I don't know how it is for your kind" He echoed her words as he lay down beside her, suddenly feeling confident as her sounds of approval filled the clearing. "But for us humans, its important that both of us enjoy ourselves. So before we get to THAT" he emphasized the word with a pat on her backside. "We're going to have fun with this first."

Kita gave him a confused look. "Uh...I thought.. *Purr*...we already were?" her words came in stuttered gasps.

Eric grinned. "Yes, we are, but there's more. So much more." he leaned forward to kiss her deeply, his hand moving from the base of her tail to caress one of her breasts. Her purring intensified as she wrapped one arm around him, pulling him on top of her as she rolled to her back. He groaned at the sensation of her fur against his bare chest, the velvety soft texture sending chills down his spine. Running his free hand through her mane, he marveled at the wonderful creature he was lying on top of as the other continued to massage her breast.

"Not too heavy am I?" he asked, pausing to brush the tip of her nose with his own.

Kita made a sound halfway between a purr and a laugh, and gave a wide grin that displayed her fangs prominently. "As if. You weigh almost nothing. "

Eric returned the grin and planted another kiss on her lips before burying his face in the mane over her shoulder. Her hair had an arid earthy scent that matched its sandy color. Despite her feline appearance, it was also apparent that she did not shed like a cat from Earth, a fact he was grateful for as he kissed the spot behind her ear. The sounds in his ear at this point were very encouraging, and he continued the trail down her neck, across her collar bone and down to her breasts.

"EEEEEE NO THAT TICKLE..." Kita thrashed for a moment, almost throwing him off as he licked across a dark areola, causing the light hairs covering the sensitive skin to stand on end. "mmm...keep...doing..." she stopped bucking, one of her hands suddenly on the back of his head as he drew the nipple into his mouth. The pressure on the back of his head encouraged him as he went to work with his tongue, pressing him into the soft flesh and hard muscle rippling underneath. Finally pausing to catch his breath, he gave a short laugh as she made a small annoyed sound in protest. "I still can't believe we're doing this. I mean, instead of trying to kill me, you're...well..."

"Wondering why you stopped" she finished the sentence, allowing a small growl to enter behind her words, a wickedly playful grin appearing on her face. "I just might have to kill you if you're going to leave me hanging like that. Unless of course, you give me a reason to keep you alive."

"Just one reason?" he raised an eyebrow. "Hmm. I'm pretty sure I'd found two good reasons earlier..." he said as he gave both breasts a generous squeeze, eliciting a deep purr from her. "But if that's not enough, I'm going to have to find another." Shifting his hips off of her, he slid his hand down her taut abdomen, over her navel and past the knot holding her loincloth together.. "Maybe here?" he asked, his fingers probing to find the cleft between her legs, the wet fabric evidence of her arousal. He was rewarded with a strangled gasp as she arched her back, reflexively pushing against his hand as he found what he'd been searching for.

Suddenly she grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away. For a few moments the only sound audible was her heavy breathing, interspersed with an occasional purr that caught in the back of her throat. "Kita?" Eric asked, uncertain and unmoving as she maintained her grip on his wrist. Her gaze flicked over to meet his own for a moment before looking down. With her other hand, she tore at the knot on her loincloth, her claws almost shredding the fabric as she fumbled to undo the makeshift garment. Lifting her hips, she pulled the cloth out, tossing it aside before firmly placing his hand back between her legs. Her eyes met his once again.

"Don't stop". She whispered, a low almost threatening rumble behind her voice.

Eric gave a nervous grin and nodded, his heart pounding with both excitement and just a little bit of fear. The strength of her grip and the prick of her claws on his wrist told him he was really playing with fire here. It was downright exhilarating. And where his hand was now...he felt a sudden tightness in his shorts as his attention shifted. The light fur covering her sex was unbelievably soft, though it was rapidly becoming slick with her arousal. Slowly exploring past the outer layers to the smooth inner folds, his fingers found the small pearl he'd seen days earlier. Blood pounding in his ears, he allowed his touch to just barely tease the sensitive nub within its hiding place.

Kita bucked against his hand so hard he was nearly thrown off. Or rather, he would have been if not for the hand pressing his own against the hot flesh of her vulva. The sounds of her moaning and purring drowned out the blood rushing through his ears as she opened her legs wider, her hips twisting as she pushed against his hand.

And then he suddenly winced. "AH! Kita, hold...ah! Wait, let go!"

In her throes, she'd suddenly rolled to one side, almost pulling him with her and turning his captive wrist at an odd angle. Thankfully her reactions were still just as quick as ever, and she'd released him before any real harm was done. She turned and stared at him, her eyes wide and wild.

"You stopped..." she muttered huskily, her words half purr half growl.

He gave a short laugh, massaging the tweaked wrist. "Yeah, we uh...need to find a way to do this where you're not going to accidentally hurt me."

"Going back to what you were doing would be a good start" she teased, her words coming in gasps as she lay sprawled out, her legs still spread rather indecently. "I though we went over this. You keep going, I don't kill you. Simple as that."

"I tremble with fear" Eric responded in mock horror, then smiled reaching into his pocket for the strip of cloth she'd dropped at the river. "No, wait, that's anticipation. Now, about those hands..."

"You do realize there's no way that would really hold me" Kita said skeptically, though she obligingly held still as he tied her wrists together firmly with the length of cloth.

"It's more of a reminder" he replied, moving himself around one clawed foot, careful not to sit on her tail as he positioned himself. "Now...you still wanted to know how similar you are to human females right? I think a little more examination is needed."

"Examination?"

"Hands on examination"

"...continue" the last word left her mouth with an almost pleading tone to it.

He nodded, a slight tremble actually running down his back as he set sight on the secrets between her legs. Fine almost white fur covered the outer labia, sharp contrast to the smooth inner lips that protruded from between them. Gently parting her sex with his fingers, he found that just as on the outside, the inner layers were similar to that of a human female. It was however, much more compact, in that there was almost no distance between the clitoris and the tight entrance of her canal. Eric swallowed and looked up at her. "You're still sure about this? About everything?"

Kita made a small sound of annoyance. "I thought I already told you that. Is there a problem?"

Eric shook his head. "No, nothing is wrong. I think everything should work. It just might be painful at first and I'm a little worried about your reaction." he said, indicating the scars on his shoulder from the first day on the planet.

Kita's look softened "Eric. I'm aware that most hunts end with the prey being speared by the hunter. I swear on my ancestors that I will not hurt you." she smiled sweetly. "Unless I have to keep reminding you about stopping."

"Then I won't" Eric smiled, returning his attention to her center of pleasure. Within moments she was again writhing with ecstasy as he teased and explored, her legs splaying outward as she opened herself to his touch. She had become deliciously wet, the sweet musky scent of her arousal permeating the air to the point he could almost taste it. A thought entered his mind, something he'd always enjoyed doing with previous lovers. Dare he...? His heartbeat thudded in his ears as he considered just how badly things could go wrong. But, then again, they could also go very right...

Fuck it.

"Kita, there's something I want to do" he said, shifting to lay down on his stomach, still teasing her clit with one finger. "It's going to seem weird. Don't freak out, I''m pretty sure you're going to like this."

Kita nodded, almost lost in her world of sensation. Wondering just what else could be better than what he was already doing, she suddenly felt his breath hot between her legs. "Wait, What are you..." the question was cut off into an unintelligible sound as she felt what had to be his tongue on her ...who would have thought...oh forget it, it didn't matter! With a ripping sound the cloth around her wrists tore as Eric pushed her over the edge. It took all of what little was left of her self control to keep her hands off Eric's head, each flick of his tongue sending another wave of pleasure through her entire body.

Clinging to her thighs, Eric rode out her orgasm until she finally bucked him off with a carnal yowl. He laughed as he pushed himself back up to a sitting position, the taste of her arousal still on his tongue. Though alien and different to the human women he'd been with, it was unmistakably female. "So" he asked, leaning back into a relaxed position, enjoying the sight before him. "What do you think? Enjoying yourself?"

Kita was still on her back, breathing heavily. "I think..." she raised her head slightly to look at him between her raised knees. "I just found yet another reason, that you talk to much. Clearly, your mouth is capable of much more useful things." her brow furrowed questioningly. "This...isn't mating though."

Eric grinned. "It's part of it. We call it foreplay. Like I said, it's important we have fun."

"I believe I can see the appeal." she purred, pulled herself up to her knees. "Now, seeing as that's happened, you're wearing too much." she gave him a piercing look. "Or do I have to assist?" she held up the remains of her breast band for emphasis.

"No need for that!" Eric responded quickly, his hands flying to untie his boots. "Seriously, you go through clothes like I go through pistols." He chuckled, throwing his footwear to the side as Kita lost it and fell over laughing. "And then we'll both be stuck naked. Is that what you want?"

"What I want," she gasped, barely able to talk, "is for you to finish..." she trailed off as he slid his pants and undershorts off in one motion, staring at the fully erect organ suddenly visible. "That's...different" she stated rather flatly as she moved next to him, her head cocked to one side in question. She reached out, paused, then met his gaze with her eyes, the question obvious. He nodded his assent, drawing a slow breath through his teeth as she ran one hand down his length. A low growl of desire escaped his throat as she slid his foreskin back, exposing the bulbous head. "Our males, they have spines..." she spoke with what was clearly relief as her fingers brushed the sensitive flesh. "Oh, you like that?" she raised an eyebrow in amusement as she caught sight of the expression on his face.

"Oh God yes!" Eric laughed, falling to his back as she explored his anatomy. Each gentle stroke of velvety soft hands was pure ecstasy. "Damn, you're a quick learner" he muttered as one hand moved to cup his sack, amazingly gentle as strong as she was. "Just keep doing that..." he trailed off in contentment.

Kita smiled. "I could. Or we could do other things..." she laughed as the member jumped in her hand in reaction. "I don't think I am ready to return..." she shook her head, a slightly giddy look on her face. "whatever it is you did. Not yet anyways. But there is something I know I am ready for now. And don't you dare argue with me this time!" she gave a playful glare to emphasize the point, before releasing her hold and turning to face away from him. "Do it now" she looked back at him over her shoulder. "Finish the hunt"

Nodding and rising to his unsteady knees, Eric felt a surge of arousal as she offered herself again in the familiar position, this time without a loin cloth to block his sight. At the touch of his hand on her upturned rump, her tail moved obligingly to the side, giving him full access to her waiting sex. Heart pounding in his ears, he heard her draw a slow deep breath as the heat of her folds enveloped the head of his organ. Pausing as he felt resistance, he placed one hand at the base of her tail, stroking the favored spot before pushing to meet the backward thrust of her hips, eliciting a yowl from her that echoed throughout the clearing as he buried himself to the hilt.

"Ah...Eric!" she gasped "I am yours! Ahh..." she shuddered, growling and clenching the blanket beneath her tightly with her hands, her claws catching on the fabric, though she still kept her hips pressed tightly against his body.

"Kita?" Eric responded, once again reminded that he was currently intimate with a very dangerous woman. "If you want me to stop..."

The back of her head shook "I have been through way worse, and this..." her breathing slowed, and Eric let out a gasp of pleasure that was echoed by her as her sheath tightened around his manhood. "this, I can get used to." she purred.

"God you're incredible" was all Eric could manage.

Kita giggled "And you are a mighty hunter, if the thrust of your spear is any indication of it." she replied, drawing another astonished gasp from him as she squeezed his member again with her nether muscles. "Now what did I tell you about stopping?"

He grinned. "You told me I talk too much, and not to argue. So I won't."

He emphasized the last point by firmly placing his hands on her hips before slowly pulling back and thrusting, building up to a steady rhythm that was spurred on by the sounds of approval from his lioness. To his surprise (and pleasure) he found her leaning back into each thrust, a moan punctuating every slap of his thighs against hers, her tail thrashing against his side in time to their motion. Suddenly she spasmed, clenching down hard with a yowl as she climaxed, the sudden stimulation also sending him over the edge. A sound halfway between a growl and a yell tore from his throat as he rammed into her, each thrust filling her with his seed. Finally, completely spent, he slumped over her back, the two of them collapsing in a heap on the rumpled survival blankets.

For a few moments, the sound of their collective heavy breathing was the only thing he could hear. Finally, as their breathing slowed, he moved himself alongside of her, bringing his eyes level with hers as she rolled to one side to face him. Wistfully she reached up, again tracing the scars that crossed the left side of his face. "That...was not how I expected that to happen"

He frowned. "How so? Is something wrong?"

She shook her head. "My people...well, the mating process, while pleasurable enough for the male, is painful for the female. The spines that I mentioned, that our males have on their..." She gestured downward with her eyes. "They stimulate the female body to ready itself for pregnancy." A slightly giddy look entered her eyes. "But that...is it always like that for your kind?"

Eric grinned. "Usually. Provided both partners are willing, both usually enjoy what happens, barring any medical issues or selfishness on the part of one or the other"

Kita returned the smile. "Clearly you're not selfish, nor medically impaired. Which is good...because we're going to have to do that again soon."

Eric laughed. "No arguments here"

Kita smiled at him teasingly. "So you do learn after all"

"Well" he shrugged. "Seeing as the woman I'm with could kill me if I don't, there's pretty big incentive to do so" he paused as he saw a distant look cross her face. "What's wrong?" he asked