Kita'thalla Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head. "If I had managed to kill you that first day, none of this would have happened. Any of it. And I'm so grateful that it did, even if..." she trailed off.

"Even if what?" he asked.

"You remember, when we were talking a few days ago. You asked me about Turvan, why he wasn't suffering backlash. I didn't answer because I was still unsure about...well, a lot of things. After this though, I feel like I should tell you."

Eric thought for a moment, and then nodded. "Go ahead, if you feel like you need to"

Kita swallowed before beginning. "The backlash is a side effect of genetic splicing. You know this. What you don't know is that it only happens in females. This is why we have been reduced to second class citizens on Ketra"

Eric blinked. The implications of that, with everything she'd told him about Ketral culture and her past with Turvan..."Oh jeez" was all he could manage.

"It gets worse" she continued. "Something about the process, means that when a female ketral mates, the backlash is permanent."

Eric shook his head in wonder, and then frowned. "Wait, so you mean..."

Kita nodded. "There's a chance that I may never recover, after this. Now, the backlash may have more to do with pregnancy than mating, but it's not my field of expertise, so I can't say for sure"

Eric rolled onto his back, exhaling as he processed what she'd just said. "And you just..." he shut his eyes. "Kita if I'd known I..."

"Why do you think I didn't tell you?" she cut him off. "I told you, I wanted this. If I'm going to mate with anyone, it will be my choice, with someone who is worthy. And I made that choice" she covered one of his hands with her own. "And now that the choice is made, I don't regret it for one moment".

Eric stared at her, fighting back a lump of emotion that suddenly found its way into his throat. "Kita...I'm honored" was all he could manage.

She smiled. "Good. Because I intend to keep making that choice over..." she leaned in and whispered into his ear "And over again".

Eric shivered as he felt a fresh surge of arousal course through him. "Well..." he said, looking up at the canopy above them, the sunlight filtering through. "It's still a nice day. Figure we could go back to the river, see what happens there?"

Kita nodded. "I really didn't feel like getting dressed again anyways. I'd say race you there, but I actually want you to catch me."

Eric shook his head in amusement. "Really? After I did so well hunting you down, you doubt my abilities?"

"No" she said, lithely rising to her feet. "I just want you to save your energy for abilities other than running. Now, are you coming with me, or do I have to drag you by your ankles?"

Eric laughed. Some things never changed but he wouldn't have it any other way.

*****EPILOGUE******

"Kita...watch the tee..." Eric's words cut off into an incoherent groan of pleasure as she took nearly his entire length into her mouth, the warmth of her tongue lapping around the head of his organ.

"Mmm?" gold eyes looked up at him.

"Nevermind...just keep doing that" he fell back against the wall of their cave, an idiotic grin on his face. Damn she was a quick learner.

It had been 2 weeks since they'd consumated the relationship...and each day had been practically paradise, almost enough to forget that a war was in progress. No one around, no need to get dressed, all they did was eat, sleep, swim and...oh god.

"Kita, I'm getting really close here" he managed, stroking her mane as her head slowed its bobbing. Carefully she raised her head, ensuring none of her sharp teeth injured him. He'd told her a lot about human sexual practices, including the art of the blow job, but she had never given him permission to finish inside her mouth...and he REALLY didn't want to risk it with those teeth.

"You're not lasting as long as you used to" she teased him as she wiped a drop of saliva from her lower lip.

"Well you're getting really good at that." he replied with a grin. "I almost came inside there"

She gave him an enigmatic smile. "Maybe next time you will. I'm not nearly so inclined to kill you as I used to be you know."

Eric felt his member jump at that suggestion. "I...appreciate that" he stammered

"Mmm. Now, if you want to keep that inclination down..." she laid back, spreading her legs wide to display her waiting sex. "I believe you have something you need to do" she looked him in the eye and then flicked hers downward, the implication clear.

"Oh yes, I do" he laughed. Since her usual strength hadn't returned yet, they'd taken advantage of this time for her to develop enough self control not to crush him when they were face to face, in the event that it did. Experimental test scratches were no longer healing instantly, so that was encouraging at least. For now though, it was the last thing on his mind as he positioned himself on top of her, the head of his cock teasing her nether lips.

Suddenly she stiffened, a hand going to his shoulder. A look of concentration crossed her face, one ear perking up in the direction of the cave entrance.

"Kita, what..."

"Shh" she shook her head, clearly listening before a shocked look crossed her face. "Eric..."

He was about to ask again, when he heard the sound as well. A boulder sized feeling of dread settled in his gut.

Engines. A landing craft of some kind.

Kita swallowed, her gold eyes wide and uncertain as they met his. "What now?"

Eric sat back, the exact same question on his mind. They'd both known that this might happen but now that it was practically staring them in the face, it didn't seem real. Both of their respective militaries had tracking gear, so it was a matter of when, not if. Looking around at the cave that had been their home for almost a month, he sighed, moving over to his pack. "First thing, is we get dressed" he answered her question. "Whoever is out there, I don't feel like facing with everything on display."

Kita nodded, moving to collect her own makeshift clothes. There had been enough left from her body glove to salvage another breast band from, though it honestly hadn't been worn much. "And then?" she asked, tying up her loincloth. "What if it's one of yours?" she asked.

Eric paused. "Let me talk to them. There's a chance both of us might get out of it alive although..." he looked at her. "You know you'd likely be a prisoner right? I don't think I could bear leaving you on this rock"

Kita stared at the ground for a moment before answering. "Better than having to go back to Ketra."

Eric nodded. He didn't have to ask what would happen if it was a Ketrali ship. Hoisting his backpack up by its straps, he checked that everything was in its place before walking to the entrance of the cave, Kita by his side. He stopped, taking in the view one last time. It was strange, how reluctant he was to leave this place compared to the first day when he'd have given anything for his bunk in the fleet. And Kita...he stopped, suddenly dropping his backpack

"Eric?" she asked, looking down at him with a quizzical look on her face.

Without saying a word, he reached up, pulling her down into a kiss that she returned with no hesitation.

"I just had to do that..." he gasped when they broke free. "One last time, in case, well..." he couldn't finish.

Kita shook her head. "Eric, I don't think this will be the last time. Besides" she touched the necklace of claws at her neck. "I still have a lot to do. You think I'm going to give up this easily? You're the one who taught me that even if I'm just Kita to you, to everyone else..." she bared her fangs in a menacing smile. "I'm still Chas'kaa Kita'thalla. Backlash or otherwise. If I'm taken prisoner, I'm going to escape. If it's more ketrals...they're not going to leave this place alive."

Eric shivered. It was easy to forget who she was sometimes. "In which case, I'll help as able...but I have the feeling you won't need it." He pulled his backpack back on. "Alright. Might as well get this over with right? They're going to find us eventually, might as well make it on our terms."

Kita nodded. "I like that, on our terms." she leaned down, giving him a quick kiss before leaping up into a tree.

Eric wordlessly watched her disappear into the canopy. He knew she'd be watching, waiting, so without any further delay, he set off into the forest along the path he'd taken on the first day, towards his downed transport. It was where this whole ordeal had begun, and possibly where it was going to end.

*****

And there it is. Yes, the ending is left open, for the simple reason that, I don't know know if I'm done with Kita and Eric yet. My pipe dream is to write a complete novel and publish, in which case I can't keep posting this story on here for obvious reasons. If however that doesn't pan out, you may see more of them on this site.

As far as other projects...I've recently gotten more time to write (which is why this finally came to fruition) so there may be other pieces showing up in the next few months.

Thank you again everyone who kept supporting this story, who kept me inspired to finish this.

Until next time.

Bowoodstock