Kitchen Table Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank_Lee
Frank_Lee
25 Followers

Juna bolted. Because Mace already had.

His fingers were moving rhythmically now, with longer seesaw strokes in each of her tunnels.

"You're just pissed off at yourself," he told her. His fingers...one went in while the other went out. "Because you fucking bolted. And because I was shithead enough to fuck your sister and pretend we had something."

He finally whipped both fingers free of her body at the same time. Lake heaved a dainty gasp. Then he gripped his cock and rubbed the head over her pussy lips, wetting his dome.

"I wanted it to be. You have no idea." He pushed the blunt head of his cock inside her. "But you...geezus..."

The shaft of his cock was sinking into her sheath. Wet heat gripped at his driving stalk. He pulled back and drove again, deeper this time. And deeper again on the next plunge. He began stroking his shaft in and out of her core with a casual pace, but there was nothing casual about the hot, wet scrape of her exquisite body along the burning cells of his flesh. Her legs encircled him as he drove harder.

"Was I supposed to say I love you?" His hands made a firm glide over her body while he rocked in and out, tracing and kneading at her thighs, hips, breasts.

"Yes," she mewled in reply. "You were."

"Fuck. I love you. I loved you then. Love you now. Loved you every fucking day in between. And if you didn't know that then what are you doing here now?"

"Less talk. More fuck."

Mace groaned and plunged his cock into her harder. Deeper. He wanted to move over her and feel her tongue slide into his mouth, but he was sure the table would collapse, so he fucked her on his feet, his whole body lunging behind his aching cock. When he mashed his thumb over her clit, he could feel the ripples inside her. Remembering. Every. Hot. Cell. Exploding.

He drove into her spasming core with a voracious volley of desperate thrusts, until he was heaving for breath and his brain was spinning with the flood of wet heat flushing around his shank.

Afterward, they disengaged long enough for Mace to sit down and Lake to straddle his lap. He finally kissed her...long, wet and hungry. He held her to him and she burrowed her face into the crook of his neck and shoulder.

"I see you got a new table," she said a little dreamily.

"Um, actually, it was a wedding present from your mother."

"Okayyyy. You realize we're going to chop it up and burn it in the fireplace first thing in the morning, don't you."

Mace smiled. He could feel the muscles in her face flex as she smiled against his neck.

"Yeah. I know. But then we're going to have to go out for breakfast."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Looks like we're all out of eggs."

Frank_Lee
Frank_Lee
25 Followers
12