Kit's Stories - Sofia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does feel good," she said.

"I have two models. You might like the other one better. Are those people on the veranda some of the people you want to spread the word of your new toy?" Kit asked.

Sofia glanced up to the clubhouse and nodded.

Kit smiled. "Let's give them an eyeful. Let me retrieve the balls so we can practice some more."

Sofia waited uncertainly until Kit returned with the golf balls. He motioned for her to putt again, but when she took her stance, she was surprised when he stepped up behind her and reached around her shoulders to place his hands over hers as she gripped the putter. He nuzzled her neck below her ear and whispered, "Just make your putting stroke. I will go along for the ride."

"You idiot, I can't make a putt with you breathing in my ear."

"No, but you are just giving a lesson to your young partner. And a show for the crowd."

The first ball struck by the pair went wide of the cup. "See," Sofia said, "I can't putt this way."

"Practice, practice, practice," replied Kit.

Sofia's laugh rang out across the practice green to the veranda as she pulled another ball into position. When she bent over the ball, Kit moved in even closer with his bare thighs pressed against her short skirt. As she started her putting stroke, Kit's teeth closed on Sofia's earlobe and his tongue lashed against it. Again the putt missed the cup.

"Try another one," Kit breathed against her neck.

Sofia felt goose bumps run all down her right side. She moved another ball into position as Kit's mouth began to suck gently on her neck. The tickle in her belly moved south into pressure between her legs as her arousal grew. Her nipples in the stretchy sports bra hardened into impressive points. As she lined the putt up, Kit's right hand slipped off the putter to reach under her chest and grasp Sofia's left breast. His fingers quickly found her erect nipple and began a rolling motion over the hard nub. The ball shot off ten feet past the hole.

Kit laughed and stood up. "I thought you said you were a good putter."

Sofia turned to him with hands on her hips in mock anger. "I've never been distracted just that way. Do you think the audience has seen enough, or do you want to hump me when I bend over to get the ball?"

"You're too short for that. We will have to wait until we can get horizontal for that."

Sofia broke out in delighted laughter. "You are incorrigible. Are you also hungry?"

"Starving—for you—and for food, too."

"Let go get something to eat and drink."

"What shall I do with the cart and clubs?"

"Put the putters in the bags and get anything out of the bag you will need tonight. The staff will clean everything up and Jose and Hortensia will pick them up tomorrow."

"I think I could like being a rich lady's playmate."

Sofia laughed and reached for Kit's arm. She pulled herself to him, pressing her breast firmly into him. "Back to work, toy boy. Remember we must practice, practice, practice." With each practice, Sofia ground her tit against Kit's arm. "On to the bar!"

When they stepped into the clubhouse, the dining room with a few well-dressed people sitting at tables was on their left. The bar, darker and opening onto the veranda was through a door to the right.

Sofia tugged Kit to the right and asked, "Do you want to sit at a table or the bar?"

"Tables always crowd me; I would prefer the bar." Kit said.

"Bar stools are hard for me to climb up on," said Sofia; "but the bar it is." She led him to the bar. "Alfredo, get my guest whatever he wants. I am going to the locker room to freshen up and when I return have my T and T ready."

"Si, Senora." Answered the blonde bartender.

Kit watched Sofia walk away and climbed up on a stool. "Alfredo?" he asked the young blonde behind the bar. "And what is a T and T?"

"It's Alfred McMahan from Shamrock, Texas. It's a game she plays. A T and T is a shot of tequila and a Tecate. Do you want one, too?"

"Yuk!! I'm not much of a drinker. I see you have Shiner on tap, a cold mug of that would go down well."

"Coming up," said Alfredo/Alfred. Kit wondered idly if Sofia was going to change his name along with everyone else's.

In the locker room, Sofia walked directly to the showers and stripped. She stepped into the warm, then cool spray and quickly shampooed and rinsed her hair. As she rubbed the soap upon her cooling body, she gasped at the sensitivity of her nipples. The tingle in her belly returned and when she soaped between her legs, she felt a jolt as she briefly rubbed her clitoris. She reflected that she did not remember when she had had so much fun with a male companion or when she had such a strong physical attraction to any man.

She stepped out of the shower and dried with one of the large towels stacked for members in the room. She wrapped the towel around herself and walked quickly to her locker where she kept a change of clothes. Lacy flesh toned panties, light frilly bra that provided support but little coverage, another golf skirt, this one dark green, and a white sleeveless, scoop necked blouse. This ought to give everyone an eyeful, including Kit.

She quickly dried her hair with another towel and blessed Andre for his abilities that made it so easy to take care of. A brief moment at the mirror for a dark rose lipstick on her plump lips. She finished with another touch of perfume and checked herself out in the mirror. She smiled at the results.

When Sofia walked back into the bar, Kit stood up and stepped to meet her. His open smile warmed her and when he extended a hand, she took it with a blush hidden by the dark room. He pulled her to him and bent for a quick kiss. "You look and smell wonderful." Kit reached behind him and turned the bar stool so that the back was against the bar. He turned back to Sofia and slipped his hands beneath her armpits and lifted her onto the bar stool. He left his hands in that position pressing the sides of her breasts as he leaned in for another quick kiss. "With me you will never have to climb on a bar stool."

Sofia was so flustered that she could only beam at the tall sweaty young man whose hands had slipped forward so that his thumbs covered her nipples. Both immediately shifted to high beam and Kit glanced down in admiration before turning her stool so that she faced the arriving Alfred. He had slender tequila shot glass in one hand and a bowl of freshly cut lime wedges in the other. He set them before her and reached under to bar for a red can labeled Tecate and a bowl of sea salt.

"Your T and T, madam." He smiled.

In an effort to hide her arousal and confusion, Sofia quickly did the salt, lime, shot procedure. She slammed the empty shot glass on the bar and before taking a drink of the beer, rasped out, "Another, por favor." She took a clearing sip of her beer and turned to Kit.

"What are you drinking, mi amor?" She watched as Alfred refilled her shot glass.

"Shiner draft. a Texas treasure."

"Alfredo, a man's drink for my man. Another T and T." Sofia went through the salt, lime, shot again. She caught her breath before taking a sip of Tecate.

"Sofia, you will have to be man enough for both of us tonight. Tequila doesn't agree with me."

"In San Antonio and parts south, we say that when gringos drink tequila, the next morning they can hold the empty bottle to their ears and hear Mexicans laughing at them."

"That would be me." Kit saw Sofia blink rapidly and waver slightly on the stool. Instead of sitting next to her, he moved close and put his arm over the back of the stool. To the gathering crowd in the bar, Kit was moving in on Sofia. His intentions were to steady her and prevent her from falling from the stool. The tequila had slammed into her empty stomach.

Sofia felt Kit's arm around her and his body press up against her left side. She snuggled into his chest and reached around his waist with her left hand which fell down to rest on Kit's rump. Alfredo stepped up with another full shot glass and a new can of Tecate which he placed in front of Kit.

"I think the lady better have something to eat and I'm starving. Can we order from here?" Kit asked Alfred.

"Sure, how about an order of nachos while you look at the menu? You always like those don't you, Sofia."

"Alfredo, get us the large plate of nachos for the bar. I'll have the club sandwich. Kit, do you like hamburgers?"

"I could live on hamburgers, Sofia. I would give my new putter for a hamburger. If you can get me a hamburger and a mountain of fries or onions rings, I will be your slave."

"OK, a hamburger and a club sandwich coming up. Do you want to eat at the bar or move to a table?" Alfred asked.

Sofia glanced back into the bar. "Seems to be filling up. We might not find a place to sit?"

"As long as I have a face, you will have a place to sit, but there is a booth open over there." Kit pointed to the glass wall leading to the veranda.

"Actually, I would rather stay here. This is a large part of the crowd that I want to know I am over Primo. Everyone can see us here at the bar. Put your arm over my shoulders so everyone can see the bracelet. We will let them imagine I bought you the Rolex on your left wrist, and I will play with this." She lifted the 3 inch long gold bar hanging from the necklace with her right hand, "and this," she squeezed Kit's ass cheek with her left.

"Fine with me," Kit replied. "I'll just move my left hand down here." His finger caressed her bare thigh beneath the short skirt. "I don't know how we are going to eat with all our hands busy." Kit's hand reached under Sofia's skirt to brush her thigh all the way to the edge of her panties.

Sofia braced her right hand against Kit's chest as she felt her tissues swell with lust. Her thighs opened to allow him greater access, and her large, prominent nipples displayed themselves beneath the light bra and blouse.

Kit looked at the points on Sofia's heaving chest. "Somethings like what we are doing."

Sofia did not need to look down to know what he was talking about. "They have always been too sensitive. Primo said that being married to him was all that kept me from being a slut. He said he kept me from rubbing them all over every man in sight. It is a good thing you are not touching them or I might go all the way over."

"Can you do that? Orgasm from just having your breasts stimulated?"

"Maybe, Primo said it was disgusting and no decent woman would react that way."

"I think Primo is a stupid asshole who doesn't know what he is talking about. And he certainly does not deserve a beautiful, sensuous woman like you."

Sofia had no idea how to respond to such an empowering statement from a man. Using every woman's best trick, she changed the subject. "You were joking weren't you? When you said that about having a place to sit. I know some people do that, but I don't know...I mean I haven't... not really." She wound down in embarrassment and confusion.

"Haven't you ever had oral sex?" Kit asked her in an amazed voice.

"Of course, Primo liked for me to do him. He showed me some porn films and insisted that I learn to take him all the way down. He wasn't as long as the guys in the films,

but he didn't want to do me. Before I was married, one guy did, but he didn't stay at it long. I always felt maybe I wasn't too attractive down there. "

Kit burst into laughter and hugged the blushing Sofia to his chest. They were rescued from further consideration of the topic by Alfred/Alfredo delivering a huge platter of nachos—toasted corn chips covered with chili con queso, refried beans, taco meat, guacamole, and sliced jalapenos

Sofia said, "Keep those hands right where they are. I'll feed my toy boy for the benefit of the crowd."

Kit laughed, "Well, hurry up; they smell nearly as good as you and I am starving."

Sofia fed Kit with a great deal of teasing and laughing. The sexual tension died away some and the mechanics of food and drink took most of their attention. When their sandwiches arrived, Kit disengaged and climber onto his own barstool to eat the burger. On one side was a hill of onion rings, on the other side of the platter was a mound of French fries.

Sofia said, "Alfredo, would you ask George to call Joe to come pick us up. He can be here by the time we finish these sandwiches." When Alfred left, she said to Kit, "Are you going to do your tequila shot?"

"I am not much of a drinker. A beer or a glass of wine with a meal is about all I care for."

"Then I am going to drink yours for courage. I have something to show you when we get back to the house. I may need something to steady my nerves."

"It sounds serious," Kit said.

"It is." Said Sofia as she licked the web of her left hand between the thumb and forefinger. After picking up a wedge of lime with that hand, she sprinkled salt on the wet skin. She licked the salt off and with her right hand; she grasped the shot glass and upended it swallowing the contents in one gulp. She then bit into the lime and grinned at Kit. "I am going to try on the swim suits I have bought for the trip. A middle aged woman displaying as much skin as I am about to is a very serious thing. I want you to tell me truthfully if I look ridiculous."

Kit saw that Sofia was serious in her insecurity. "Let's hurry up and eat our sandwiches. I can't wait."

"You also get to model the Speedo that we got for you today. Fair is fair, no?"

"Sofia, do you really expect me to wear that in public?"

"Well we will both know after our modeling session, won't we?"

By the time the sandwiches were finished, George the doorman came to tell Sofia that her car was ready when she was. She signed the chit and turned to Kit. "Do you have a suggestion for a memorable exit? That last shot has made me bold enough to try anything."

"If you are ready to go," Kit grinned, "fake a cramp in your thigh and I will pick you up and carry you to the car."

"I like it!" Sofia smiled. "OK, here we go. AHHHHH! Kit, a cramp! A cramp!" Sofia grabbed her left thigh.

"Where is it, Sofia? Is it really bad?"

"In my thigh muscles, Ohhh!" she moaned.

Kit lept from his stool and placed both his hands over hers. His right hand kneaded the top of her thigh, but his left reached directly under her skirt to cup her sex. His fingers worked vigorously over the gusset of her panties roughly massaging her erect clit.

"I feel it, Sofia. It's hard as a rock." Kit tucked his face into her hair to hide his grin. "Maybe it needs a good massage."

"Ahhhhh, ooooo, ahhhh." Sofia moaned. She was on the edge of an orgasm. "Not here, Kit, get me home, please."

"Of course," he said as he slipped his left hand beneath her knees and his right arm under her shoulders. Lifting her easily and starting out of the room, Kit called out, "You'll be fine as soon as we get you home and tend to that. Open the door please."

George the doorman had the door wide open as Kit rushed Sofia to the open door of the Caddy and deposited her inside. He pushed her over to the middle of the seat and slid in behind her.

"Home, Jose." He loudly said as the car door closed behind them. He turned to Sofia, "I always wanted to say that."

When Jose/Joe reached the driver's seat and looked into the back, he was surprised to see his two passengers convulsed in laughter. He asked, "Are you OK?"

Sofia answered, "The best I have been in years, Joe. Even if I am in the hands of a madman." To Kit she said, "You must be a frustrated actor. That was an amazing performance. Who writes your lines? 'I feel it, it's hard, and we'll tend to it at home"?"

As the car moved down the street toward home, Kit placed his arm around Sofia and his hand high on Sofia's thigh to squeeze gently. He looked seriously into her eyes and said, "I did feel you and your clit was as hard as a ball bearing. I am frustrated and I would love to tend to you at home."

Sofia did not answer, but snuggled closer to his chest. They rode the rest of the way home in silence.

When the Sedan Deville pulled up in front of the house, Sofia said, "Joe, I would like to leave about 9:00 tomorrow morning. You and Hortensia should plan on being in Galveston until Sunday. You and Hortensia can follow us in Kit's car tomorrow. We will stop and trade cars somewhere before the island. If you don't have any questions I'll see you in the morning."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Kit, you are too sweaty to model clothes. Go take a shower and wait for me at the pool. I'll change and rake up my nerve. Remember I need you to be completely honest; I cannot afford to look a middle aged fool in front of these people." She swept into the house leaving Kit to walk by the stern faced Urbano and head to his room.

After a quick shampoo and shower, Kit felt invigorated. He marveled at how his hair fell into place after drying. Andre may indeed be a genius, he decided. He slipped on his old swim trunks. The once bright red had faded greatly and the large yellow flowers had become almost white with time. He was surprised when he looked at his watch that it was only 8:30. It had been a busy day.

Taking one of the oversized bath towels with him, Kit wandered to the pool and spreading the towel on a lounge chair stretched out to relax. The trees and elevation of the house made the city and its noise disappear. He watched the fireflies twinkle in the landscaping and wondered what this whole trip would bring. So far, he had had so much fun that he felt he was taking Sofia's money under false pretenses. He heard a throat clear behind him and turned.

Sofia stood beside the lounger in a heavy thigh length terry robe. Kit smiled a welcome at her which she returned anxiously. "Are you sure you are ready for this?" she asked.

"If you try to swim in that robe, you may drown but you won't get sunburn." Kit said.

"Fool," Sofia said as she opened the robe. Kit swung his legs around to sit facing Sofia. His eyes were almost exactly the height of her chest. The lime green bikini top cupped her generous breasts. Two strings tied behind her neck to hammock the heavy silk cups. Beneath the top, her belly had the slight dome of maturity, but her waist narrowed to an improbably small diameter. Her hips flared dramatically to luxurious hips. A matching line green bikini bottom covered her mound then narrowed to strings tied at both sides of her hips.

"I think you are trying to seduce me, Mrs. Arredondo," said Kit.

"I saw that movie and I don't look a thing like Mrs. Robinson," said Sofia.

"No, you look better. Come here," Kit said. His hands reached to the back of her thighs as she hesitantly moved forward. He pulled her to him and kissed her belly. As he straightened up, his face rested between her silk covered breasts and his hands slid up her thighs to grip her bubble butt firmly.

"Say something," Sofia whispered.

Kit looked up into her eyes. "You are a cinnamon skinned wet dream. Every woman should be as beautiful as you at least once in her life." His mouth moved sideways to take her nipple between his teeth and lightly bite the hardening bud. His hands spread over her ass and squeezed as he pulled her crotch against his chest. He could feel the heat radiating from her center.

"You don't think the suit is too young for me? That the young girls on the beach will make me look old and thick?"

"I think the young girls will go home and pray that some day they might look as good as you do."

"I have two more that I want you to look at so you won't be surprised in front of people."

"Good," grinned Kit. "Let me help you get out of this one and you can do just that." He reached up and untied the string at Sofia's neck. He pulled the strings down until the cups fell to her waist and her breasts were bare. They were heavy and had some sag. A lighter color than the rest of her chest, the tiny blue veins and large rough nipples proclaimed her maturity. The tiny stretch marks proudly showed her motherhood.