Kit's Stories - Sofia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia briefly squealed as Kit moved his mouth back up toward the front of her slit. Tonguing and nibbling the now welcoming pussy brought her juices down to flood Kit's face. As he shifted his attack to her flowering snatch and from front to back, Kit cleared her fluids.

Sofia felt the beginning of her orgasm and began rocking her hips and widening her knees to get closer to the young man driving her insane. Kit felt her reactions and pulling his mouth away said, "Sit up, Sofia."

When she did, her cunt was pressed harder against Kit's mouth. He reached both arms up to grasp her tits and began to tug and pull on her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers. Sofia's motions against Kit's lips became more agitated as she neared her peak. Kit raised his mouth to the top of her slit and inhaled her untouched clit. While sucking on it to make it move in and out of his lips, his tongue slashed it every time it extended into his mouth.

Sofia exploded. Her hips drove her cunt and clit against Kit's face. He fought back with a lashing tongue and hands that drove her sensitive breasts to new heights. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, but she was actually quickly satiated. Her high keening shrieks muted to a moan as she curled herself around Kit's head. He softly kissed her bruised and swollen tissues.

After a time Sofia summoned enough energy to speak. "Oh, my, my, my. I am so glad that you have a face." In her euphoric state, it did not seem unusual to hear him break into laughter beneath her naked ass. "But, Kit, you got left out again and from the looks of you in that Speedo you were certainly ready."

"Turn around, Sofia."

Sofia twisted around to look back at Kit's body. His beautiful penis drooled fluid onto his belly. She reached a hand back.

"No, Sofia. Not like that. Did you ever shoot a 69?"

"Sure, many time. My lowest round in pro competition was 65 at Laurel Valley in "52."

"OK, straddle my face looking down my body and I think we can manage a 69 together right here in this bed."

"Oh, I see," she giggled. "I bet you're right."