Kitsune Vows Ch. 01

Story Info
He takes a vacation with a stimulating promise in the end.
2.7k words
4.42
14.7k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 04/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that some will not understand, unless you are familiar with the lore of the story. However the start of this tale takes place in modern times. As for me the storyteller... I can't use my real name, so I'll say my name is Demarco. I'm in my early twenties and through all my recent travels I thought I had seen it all, but nothing could've prepared me for what happened a few years ago. And it started with a winning lottery ticket that suddenly made me a millionaire.

At that time I was working as a veterinarian and in the middle of working off my student loans. The long hours were starting to wear me down as well, since the job didn't pay much. Even with using my mechanic skills on the side fixing cars, I barely had enough to keep the rent and bills paid on my one bedroom townhouse. My love life had crashed on the rocks as well seeing that my ex had found a rich new boyfriend a few months before who was always getting money from his rich parents. It seemed like my whole world was going to pieces around me. Until the day I took a chance at a $150 million lottery and I bought a ticket, but didn't even watch the drawing! I pretty much stuffed it in my bedside table drawer and went to bed.

Next thing I knew, a week later there was a commotion in my town! As I tuned in to the news that night I found out that someone in my town had just won the entire lottery and the ticket was purchased at the very store I purchased mine on the exact same day I was there! I rushed upstairs to my drawer as the news channel was reading off the numbers, and lo and behold, I was now a multi-millionaire!

Well, you can imagine the attention this brought on... the minute the news was out I was named as the winner, my home phone and cell phone were constantly ringing. One of the first to call me up was my tramp of an ex, saying that she wanted another chance, and she even tried to move back in with me! (Like THAT was going to happen! I'm glad I changed those locks!) I also started getting calls from close and distant relatives, charities, investors all sorts of people that I didn't even know! Some of them made me wondered how they even found my phone number seeing that it was unlisted! In the end after I paid off all my student loans and after making a few wise investments and charitable donations; I setup a secure checking account, forwarded my mail to a post office box and I left town and eventually the country to get some peace and quiet.

I first went to England and stayed there for a couple of months in a few different places. Though I kept my identity a secret with the paparazzi following it was leaked who I was. Then I could never get any peace even there once word got out that I was a millionaire, though. Pretty soon I had a flock of women that were either waiting for me in the lobby or at my door, and all of them trying to woo and bed me. But I knew what they were really after and I soon made plans to travel elsewhere.

I spent some time in Spain, and then Germany and Switzerland (Beware and respect the absinthe!) and a couple of months in France. And I'm not going to lie, I had a couple of One Night Stands with some sexy French girls I met there (Protected sex only, of course.). it was a fun two months there but I soon decided that my traveling wasn't complete yet; so I continued east until I got to Japan because I decided I was going to try out using the Japanese lessons I learned in high school.

After spending a couple of weeks in Downtown Tokyo along with a day in Okinawa, I finally got up enough courage to venture into the countryside. Seeing that it was late spring and early summer by this time I had to go to a clothing store and get some summer clothes the day before my trip. then I had left about mid-morning and I'm not sure I remember the name of the town that I stopped in. but after I stopped for gas there was an inland lake that was about 5 miles up the road from the station that was absolutely enchanting; so I pulled over to explore. It was sitting fight next to what appeared to be a natural forest with many old trees. There were already a few guys and girls there enjoying the open area and playing volleyball of all things. With a little bit of my broken Japanese I was able to ask if I could join to make it an even 3 on 3 match, and was allowed to.

After a few games we had stopped to rest and got to know each other. They weren't too surprised when they found out I was an American, but they were interested on where I had come from. Some of them actually spoke fluent English and translated for those that didn't understand too well. In between the swims in the lake we talked about our cultures and customs, both Japanese and American. The main girl I spoke with was Yuki, who was from Tokyo along with her boyfriend Toshio. The other girls were Aisha and Ukiko, who was there with her boyfriend Yuichi.

About noon we sat down on our beach blankets and ate lunch. As we ate I heard some rustling behind us toward the trees. As I turned around, I saw a beautiful fox looking at me with much interest. It started to walk toward us when I spoke to let the others know, and that's when Toshio got up and angrily threw an empty pop can at it. The fox then quickly retreated back to the tree margin but continued to watch us from there.

I sat back and watched as Toshio turned and came back to us and muttered angrily in Japanese, I couldn't make out everything he said under his breath other than when he said 'Kitsune' amongst other things. I wondered what was it about a common fox that made him so angry? I asked Yuki what was going on since she and Aisha were two of the few there that spoke English well. She replied "It's an old superstition. He thinks the fox could be an Inari Kitsune or what you Americans would call a 'Fox Demon.' it is most unnatural for a normal one to be this friendly and he is trying to drive it off."

He threw rock after rock at the fox, which dodged to the sides of each one easily and looked at him without retreating any further. Toshio grabbed another and threw it, which missed the target again. Toshio then turned back to the group and spoke in Japanese saying "Let's get the hell out of here!" which brought multiple protests from the others, but since he was driving they had to comply. There was something about the fox's behavior that was disturbing; like it was taunting him, and he didn't want to stick around. He also seemed a bit spooked as well as angry. I helped them gather all their belongings along with my lunch cooler and we walked to the cars. When everything was packed and we were leaving Aisha asked if I would like meet up with her in Tokyo the next day and go sightseeing, to which I agreed. She gave me her phone number to call her later and then we said our good-byes. I stood and watched them drive off and then turned to walk back to my rental car.

As I reached the car I heard what sounded like a weird bark coming from the end of the lot, from where we had come from the picnic area. I looked in the direction and there was the fox! After a moment of looking me over, it cautiously made its way toward me and stopped about 20 feet away, it then sat down and watched me with ears cocked forward. I was kind of curious about just how friendly it would be, seeing that it was both wild and an adult. I turned to my lunch cooler and got out some of the leftover sandwiches I had made the night before. when I turned back and tossed half of a baked fish sandwich at the fox, it jumped to the side at first, still skittish from Toshio's earlier treatment. But when it came back to the sandwich and realized what it was, it immediately devoured it and then came even closer.

Now that it had come closer I could tell that it was a female but she was still slightly large for a fox. I took the cooler and sat down on one of the large rocks and tossed the other half. This time the fox didn't even flinch, it stood stock still until the sandwich landed and immediately consumed it. After that the fox seemed to realize that I was no threat and came up to me with her tail wagging as I sat on the rock. It licked my hand and whined as if it were begging so I gave her another sandwich (I had packed a big lunch just in case).

After that it appears I had made a friend. She allowed me to pet her and seemed to love it, she kept completely still as I stroked her beautiful soft fur, and she especially loved it when I scratched her back where her hind legs couldn't reach. After that she seemed grateful and tried to climb up to lick me in the face happily, but since she was a wild animal I knew better than to let her lick me there. But she did settle for licking my hand and letting me give her a belly rub as she rolled onto her back.

It was the most fun I've had in a long time, but I realized it was getting to be late afternoon and I wanted to be back in time to call Aisha for our date. So I at long last had to say goodbye to my new and furry four legged friend. She made it clear that she didn't want me to go, but it was getting close to evening and I had a bit of a drive ahead so I had to leave. I made my way to the car and as I was pulling away I looked in the mirror to see the fox watching me while sitting. I then turned onto the road heading back into town.

After I reached the hotel one of the first things I did was contact Aisha. I was surprised that she was right by her phone and that she really didn't live too far from my hotel! After talking about twenty minutes we hammered out a schedule where we would go to a nearby amusement park about noon the next day. After ordering and eating dinner I took a shower and then went to sleep for the night.

During the night I had a strange and vivid dream. In the dream I was lying on the blanket back at the lake I had visited earlier the previous day; except it was night time and the moon was up. It was still dark, but turning close to sunrise. I could hear the sound of the waves on the water's edge. As I sat up and looked around toward the trees I beheld a beautiful sight. Walking towards me was the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen! She was wearing a traditional Brown Kimono with Orchid flower prints on it. Her smooth skin was creamy white in color and glowing in the moonlight. Her waist long jet black hair was swaying in the breeze coming off the lake as she walked toward me.

As she came closer I heard her speak "I wanted to thank you earlier for your kindness, but I never got the chance..." she stepped in front of me with her back facing the lake as she undid her belt. As she then untied her robe and the robe beneath it I was blessed with seeing the slimmest, well-endowed woman's body a man could ever behold. Judging by the size of her well rounded breasts she had to be a 37d sized bra and they were capped with soft rose colored areolas with small buds. She appeared to be 5 foot 4 inches tall, with a thin waist and small hips and well-toned legs. Her pubic area had only a trace of black hair around the edge of her dark pink lips, though it was just as arousing as the rest of her body. The night wind from the lake was blowing some strands of her beautiful hair over her shoulders and around her sides as she stood there and smiled pleasantly at me, not quite having dropped her robes from her hands.

I sat there in total awe, not believing what I was seeing... dreaming or not! After dropping her robes in a small pile behind her and becoming completely nude, she then stepped forward and then crouched down to her knees directly at my feet. She kept direct eye contact with me at all times as she slowly crawled toward me. I could feel the temperature rise around me as well as inside my blood. I wanted this beautiful woman, but who was she? She said she wanted to thank me, but what had I done? Was this a case of mistaken identity? When I tried to ask her about it she simply put a finger to my lips. I was halted mid speech as if by a magic spell as I looked into her beautiful hazel eyes as she said: "you'll know later, but for now I'm going to give you a taste of my reward for your kindness to me..." and with that she pushed me on my back again on the blanket. I lay there in shock as she undid my shorts, pulling them and my underwear down to my knees and exposed my rock hard member to the night air.

She wasted no more words and started immediately crawling back forward. I felt her warm touch as her breasts dragged against the front of my legs. She then reached forward grasping my member in her soft hands; and began to lick and stroke my cock with her tongue, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. This vivid dream was more like it was magical and the more she gave me, the hotter and more aroused I became. After about five minutes she then took me in her mouth and started working me with both her mouth and her hands at the same time. Between the soft hands working me and her mouth and tongue sucking me I was in heaven with the way she was thanking me! And I didn't want it to end, but at the same time I could feel my release building up inside me.

I lay there gasping and gazing up into the night sky, feeling like I could reach up and touch the moon and stars. As I was about to reach my climax, she released me long enough to look up at me and say, "This is just a taste of what I want to give you. If you really want more, find this place again and I vow I will make it worth your journey here. I'll be waiting for you..." her voice was echoing in my mind as if it were putting me under a spell, ensuring that it would never let me forget those words. And then she went back to work on me until at last my orgasm struck. As I blasted three shots into her mouth, and then she was gone.

I awakened right after that, it was morning and I was lying naked on my back in my bed covered with my juices on my chest and in need of another shower. As I showered myself clean again I couldn't help but wonder...

Was it all just a dream?