Kitsune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so warm, burning me alive, bouncing on my cock like she was riding a horse. I watched her breasts jiggle up and down with every thrust, saw the muscles in her tight thighs ripple, heard the slap of her flesh coming down on my own. I brought one hand around, digging into the curls above her sex, finding the marble of her clit and rubbing it in rapid circles. Nasumi reached back and gripped my balls in her hand, making sure I was going to reach the end as quickly as she was. When she came, she jammed herself down on my hard manhood as hard as she could, and I felt every muscle spasm drawing me deeper and fuller into her tight wet sex.

Her pussy milking me was too much, and I held her in place, my hips lifting her off the floor as I emptied myself in her in four long gushes, filling her to the point where her sex dripped with my seed. We collapsed to the floor together, but only long enough to recover. For the rest of the night, I took her again and again, in every way I could think of and a few more that I'd never seen but she wanted. When dawn arose, it found us unconscious in each other's arms, the sword forgotten on the bedroom floor.

Like I said before, most of you will never know me. I run with a different pack now. After an incredible night of lovemaking, Nasumi shared with me a sip of her blood, from a pricked finger. It was enough to make me kitsune as well, to make me leave my human heritage behind. Tomorrow night, we go to visit the old man who hired me to kill her. I'm planning on leaving the silver sword of his family lineage jammed into his chest so hard, they may not be able to remove it. That will be the end of the hunts, the deaths.....and a beginning for us, for the children I may have already planted in Nasumi's fertile womb.

I don't regret my decision, leaving mankind behind. I used to burn with the fires of human ambition and greed, willing to do almost anything for the money. Now I burn with a new fire, fox fire. And if you're not careful, it just may consume you as well.

12