Kitten & Bell: A Prelude

Story Info
Chronicle of the events that led to two ladies' bondage.
5.1k words
3.99
40.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 11/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were freshmen college students, away from home, looking for a way to make some money.

"I'm really not interested in working fast food..." Sarah said, while examining a page of classified ads. Sarah was a little less than five feet tall, with short curly black hair and the largest brown eyes that any man had ever peered into. She bit the end of her pencil, and sat up cross-legged on the student lounge sofa, fidgeting like a child.

"Hmm... This one looks promising." her best friend, Beth, noted. Elizabeth was about four inches taller than Sarah with long red hair and green eyes. She always seemed more mature than her playful friend, Sarah.

Beth passed the page over to Sarah, who then started reading, "Wanted: Part time Maids. Must be willing to work weekends, and respect the employer's privacy. Will pay generous wages... Den Jackleson. Hmm, sounds good to me. Let's call him!"

"Sarah," Beth scolded, "Its eight in the evening. I think it would be a better idea to wait until noon or so tomorrow."

Sarah responded by sticking out her tongue.

"Come on - twerp." Beth teased, "Lets get back to our dorm - I've got a test to study for."

Soon after returning to their dorm room, Sarah fell straight to sleep. Beth couldn't sleep - she had always had a problem with sleeping the night before a test, but these days especially. She lies down on the bed next to Sarah's, watching her as she slept, thinking and wondering. Sarah always wondered why Beth could never keep a guy around. It was because Beth was already in love, and Sarah would never have guessed with whom.

"I love you..." Beth whispered. 'God damn it!' she thought, 'If only I could tell her... but she would never understand how I feel about her.' She turned over to face the wall, and slid on hand down her silk pajama bottom. "Sarah..." Beth whispered again, massaging the lips of her sex.

"I need a drink." she said abruptly, and got up to get a coke from the cooler. She cracked open the can, and looked back at Sarah. She was sprawled out on her covers, wearing only a tee shirt and panties. Her legs were split in such a way, that it pulled the fabric of her under garment away from her genitalia. After a minute of staring, Beth shook herself out of it. "Get a hold of yourself, Liz..." she mumbled, and then turned back around for one last glace before bedding herself down into a sleepless dream.

The next day was like any other. First was Biology 101, with the all too boring Dr. Flander, and then Beth went to Statistics 111, to take the test she had been studying for. After Statistics class was Beth's favorite part of the day - lunch with Sarah, but by the time Beth had gotten this far in her day, she was completely drained of energy.

"Bethy!" Sarah exclaimed across the student lounge.

"Hmm?" Elizabeth was in a daze. Not only was she sure she had failed that test, but she wasn't in the mood to deal with Sarah's hyperactivity.

"I met the most incredible guy after gym class today! He's cute, smart... a little nasty," Sarah said with a wry grin, "and he wants to meet you of all people..."

"Sarah, don't play matchmaker with me. You know how that aggravates me." Beth mumbled.

"What put you in such a bad mood?"

"I think I failed that test..." Beth replied, sighing.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Sarah was silent for a moment. She knew how Beth felt about tests. "Maybe a new job would make you feel better? Do you have that guy's number?"

"Yeah, I brought it with me... Should we call him after lunch?" Beth inquired.

"No... call him now!" Sarah said with enthusiasm. "I want money more than I want food."

"Greedy bitch." Elizabeth teased. "Okay... lets see then..." Beth dialed Mr. Jackleson's number, and listened to it ring two, maybe three times before it was answered.

"Mr. Jackleson's residence. This is Murray, his butler. How may I help you?" answered the unfamiliar voice on the other end of the line.

"Yes, a friend and I noticed an ad in the classified section for a maid or two. I was wondering if the position is still open?" inquired Beth.

"Indeed it is, young lady. We require two maids to work weekends and the occasional weekday. Pay will begin at seven dollars an hour, and after one month, would increase to twelve dollars an hour..." Murray said. Then Beth heard someone else speaking to Murray, although she couldn't quite make out what he was saying. "Uh... Mr. Jackleson would like to invite you and your friend to lunch, if you haven't already eaten, to discuss your employment."

"Well, we were about to eat - but I suppose we can have lunch with Mr. Jackleson..." answered Beth. Sarah smiled and began fidgeting.

"Very well young lady. We will expect you and your friend with in the hour. Farewell."

"Bye." Beth hung up the phone and turned towards Sarah.

"Well?" Sarah inquired.

"Seven to start, twelve dollars an hour after a month. We're eating lunch with our mysterious Mr. Jackleson." Elizabeth replied, smiling.

"That's some good money for part time..." Sarah said, grabbing her jacket and purse.

Fifteen minutes later, the two girls found the large and regal house of Mr. Dennis Jackleson. Beth cautiously knocked at the front door, which was soon answered by an elderly gentleman dressed in a butler's uniform.

"I presume you are the ladies that spoke with me over the phone?" Murray said.

"Yes," Sarah blurted excitedly, "I'm Sarah, and this is Beth. And you are Mr. Jackleson?"

"No, no, young lady. I'm Murray, Mr. Jackleson's butler." replied the old man, chuckling. "He's in the back yard, and please excuse the mess - he had quite the party the other night, and I am still in the process of cleaning it all up."

The butler led the two girls through the large living room, which was decorated with hunting trophies of all sorts, on to the deck, which was where Den was sitting in a lawn chair. Both Beth and Sarah noticed immediately his sculpted chest and stomach, and his model quality looks. He had an olive completion, short black hair, and was clean-shaven. He was wearing only a pair of swimming trunks and a pair of shades. Sarah was dying to see his eyes. While Beth was quite attracted to the man too, she remained more reserved. The man then stretched and, upon sensing that he was no longer alone, turned around to meet the girls.

"Why, hello. You must be here for the job. Come, sit down... Have a turkey club. Murray makes the best turkey club sandwiches. There are cokes behind you in the cooler." he said, laying further back.

"Thank you." Beth replied. Both Sarah and Elizabeth then sat across from Dennis. "I'm Beth and this is..."

"... Sarah." Sarah interrupted. "When do we start?"

Den chuckled at Sarah's enthusiasm. 'Interesting pair, these two make. Hopefully they are honest, hardworking, and courteous enough to fill the positions.' He thought. "You don't have the jobs yet... There are several issues that I want to discuss before employing you. First; I assume the two of you are friends?" Both girls nodded. "It should be understood that this is work, not play. I am not hiring you to chat about the guy that sits two rows back in history, or to play billiards using my table in the recreation room. I am weary of hiring two friends to work together - but I will do so as long as your friendship doesn't interfere with the quality of your work. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir." Beth responded.

"But... If you are here... and we ask..." Sarah suggested slowly.

"If you ask to use my billiards table, or swim in my pool, then it is my discretion whether to say yes or no. That will be handled a case-to-case basis. Just because I said yes once, does not mean you don't have to ask the next time. And another thing" Den took off his shades and stared both of the girls in the eye, "I value my privacy. I don't want either of you going through my mail, looking through my computer files, or wandering around my house where you shouldn't wander. If you see a piece of mail in a place other than where it should be, you should give it immediately to my butler to take care of. If you are not required to clean a particular room, then I don't expect you to be in it. Is that understood?"

'Those ice-blue eyes are looking right through me!' thought Sarah. She nodded like a child trying to avoid punishment.

"Yes. I don't think you will have any problems at all, Mr. Jackleson." Beth said.

"Den. Call me Den, please. Murray has a habit of calling mister and sir all the time... I really don't care for it. Are either of you going to eat? Or are you both too busy gawking at me?" Den said with a wry smile.

"Um..." Sarah blushed, and took a bite out of her turkey club sandwich. Beth reached back and grabbed a coke for Sarah, herself, and Dennis.

"Is there anything else, Den?" Beth inquired, handing him the coke.

"Yes. Do either of you have boyfriends?"

Sarah's heart leaped into her throat, almost anticipating a dream date with her future boss. 'What a weird question to ask...' thought Beth.

"No... we're both single..." Beth replied, as Sarah chewed and struggled to swallow.

"Good. Stay that way. I find I lose more good maids because of their concern over their damned lovers... its also better for your education. I saw that you were calling from the University the other day - I assume you are both enrolled?"

Beth swallowed a bite of turkey club and answered, "I'm studying Nursing and Rehabilitation."

"And I'm studying Music Theory." said Sarah. "I've got an incredible voice and I know how to play a few instruments... I want to write music."

"That's nice." Dennis said, brushing Sarah off. "I expect to see both of your report cards each semester. I don't want your grades to be slipping because of your responsibility here. If I find either of you are failing, you will be fired. Is that understood?"

"But you can't..." Beth began to protest.

"*IS* that understood?"

Sarah nodded. After a moment of silence, Beth said, "Yes. May we go now Den?"

"If you are finished... either of you have any questions?"

"No..." Beth said.

"Uh, when do we start?" Sarah said.

"This Saturday, ten in the morning." Den replied.

"We'll see you in a couple of days then. It was nice meeting you Den." Sarah said, shaking Dennis's hand.

"It was nice meeting you too, Sarah... Beth." He remarked, looking the girls up and down.

Both of them then left. Beth turned to Sarah as they both sat down in Beth's Ford Explorer. "You aren't seriously thinking about working for that jerk, are you?" Beth asked as she revved the engine.

"Yes... and your not?" Sarah replied.

"He wanted to know if we were single... he wanted to see our report cards... don't you find it rather odd that a man who is so concerned about his own privacy is demanding to know every intimate detail of our own lives?" Beth inquired.

"Liz... He's rich. He's cute. He's going to pay us twelve dollars an hour to clean a few rooms two times a week. So what if he's a little eccentric - I can deal with that. We need the money - as you said yourself, our parents are giving us enough for the basics, but we need a little spending money..."

"That isn't what I said. I said we needed extra money just in case something should happen - a safety net."

"Yeah - that's what I said... spending money." Sarah retorted. "Besides - I think he has the hots for you." Sarah giggled and poked Beth in the ribs.

Beth chuckled, "He does not."

"Oh yes he does... I saw how he was looking you over." Sarah teased, "Come on. Give the guy a chance. He can't be all that bad."

"Alright." Beth submitted, pulling up to the dorm hall. "We'll give him a chance - but if it gets too weird, we're out of there."

"Of course!" Sarah chirped.

The rest of the week was rather uneventful. That Saturday morning, eight o'clock, Beth was awakened by her alarm clock. Beth knew that in about two hours they would have to deal with that jerk again. Sarah was right - he was very handsome. 'Even I'm physically attracted to him - me, the closet lesbian...' Beth thought lying in bed. She sighed and looked over to her would-be lover. Sarah, as always, was fast asleep - oblivious to Beth's murmurs of adorations.

"Oh, Sarah..." she whispered. "What ever am I going to do with you, love?"

"Sarah." Beth said more sternly.

"Uh?" Sarah moaned.

"Sarah, wake up. It's our first day at work. Remember?" Beth said pushing Sarah.

"Bethy... let me sleep." Sarah whimpered, turning in bed.

"Okay - but I'm sure Den will be disappointed." Beth commented as she pulled off her nightshirt.

"Den?" Sarah picked her head up, "Oh shit - It's eight!"

"Yes it is." Beth said as Sarah ripped off her clothing and ran into the bathroom, "Hey - I was going to..." Beth yelled out at her, but it was too late. Sarah had already jumped into the shower.

"If only she took off her clothes that fast for me..." She mumbled to herself.

The two of them were at Dennis's house by nine forty five. Sarah was dressed to impress. She had a very short-cropped shirt on, a pair of daisy-dukes, no bra or panties. Beth was a little more pragmatic - it was the middle of autumn after all. She was wearing jeans and a long sleeve sweatshirt. Murray answered the door.

"Why, hello young ladies. Early? Good... Mr. Jackleson would be glad to hear he has such attentive employees." The old man said. Looking at Sarah, he smiled, "Aren't you dressed a tad bit inappropriately for the weather my dear?" "I wanted to impress Den..." Sarah smiled, shivering slightly.

"Well, I'm afraid he would be more impressed with a clean kitchen, living room and recreation room, as you see, he won't be back until late... probably long after you and Miss Elizabeth are done. But please come in."

Sarah sighed softly as Murray led the two girls into the living room. "Mr. Jackleson has left a note concerning what is to be done today." Murray hands the note to Beth. "I'm only here to answer questions and supervise, as I have my own work to be done. The cleaning products you need have all been made accessible; they are on the kitchen table. Ladies... If you need me, I'll be in the dinning room, polishing the silverware." Murray bowed and walked into the dinning room, closing the sliding door behind him.

"Well..." Beth strolled over to Sarah as she was reading the note, "We had better get started. He has quite a list here..." Beth showed Sarah the noted, and she moaned. Not only was she not going to see her prince charming today - but she was going to work her tail off as well.

A couple hours went by and the two girls found themselves in a meticulously clean kitchen, thanks to their efforts. "One room down. Two to go." Beth said.

"Lets eat." Sarah looked up from scrubbing the floor.

"What? Here? Okay baby..." Beth said spreading her legs.

"Liz - you are weird." Sarah smiled and snickered, removing her lunch from a bag.

"You wouldn't have me any other way." Beth retorted, taking a bite from her sandwich.

"Well, I need a geek like you around - keeps me out of trouble. Speaking of which... I wonder what type of wines he has down there in the cellar." Sarah looked at Beth as a wicked grin curled on her lips.

At that moment, Murray walked into the kitchen. "Looking fantastic ladies. You really have done a smashing job with this kitchen."

"Thank you Murray." Sarah said.

"The stains on the marble is a bit hard to remove... I tried and tried, but eventually I gave up." Beth said as she pointed out one particularly nasty stain.

"Don't worry young lady, that stain has been there for ages. This kitchen is due for a makeover in a few months anyway." Murray assured Beth. "Well, I just came in to see how the two of you were doing, and to tell you that I will be going grocery shopping for an hour or two. Here is my cell phone number. If you need me, don't hesitate to call."

"Okay Murray. Thanks." Beth said, taking the number.

As Murray left the room, Beth turned to Sarah. That grin of hers had gotten noticeably wider. "Oh no." Beth whispered. "No, Sarah. No." Sarah just nodded, and as they heard Murray's car door close, and his ignition start, Sarah began walking towards the cellar door."

"Sarah! I don't want to loose this job!" Beth cried.

"First you didn't want it, and now you don't want to loose it? Liz, comm'on! It's just a little wine cellar - it's not even a real room! Besides, what harm will it do to read a few wine labels written in French? How is that invasion of privacy?"

Beth sighed. She knew that Sarah would do it with or without her. 'Better with than without.' Beth justified. "Okay - just this once."

"Knew you would see it my way!" Sarah exclaimed, trotting down the steps. Beth cautiously followed her.

The wine cellar wasn't anything special. Mr. Den had a fair number of domestic wines and champagnes, but very few foreign wines. Among his wine collection he did have several bottles of an odd kind of liquor stored away, a green alcoholic beverage labeled "Absinthe", along with a number of bottles of fine rum. In the far corner of the small room, Sarah spotted an iron door.

"Okay Sarah. You've seen what he's got down here... lets go." Beth said after several minutes waiting as Sarah looked at each individual bottle.

"No... I'm not done... Come here. Look at this." Sarah motioned to Beth to follow. Beth sighed and stomped after the determined and nosy Sarah.

"What now?" Beth said, looking at the iron door. "No! I said one room - that's enough."

"You didn't say one room! You said just this once, which means it isn't over until I say its over." Sarah pouted, pulling open the iron door by a turn handle. The door was incredibly heavy, and Sarah strained to pull it open enough so that she and Beth could squeeze through.

"It doesn't matter! Sarah - just listen to me for once..." Beth sighed. She knew she was going to follow her. She knew no matter what she said, Sarah was determined to see what is behind door number two.

Both ladies slipped inside, finding yet another set of stairs. The staircase was made of gray chiseled stone. On each side of the staircase was a wall of gray chiseled stone, lined with torches, fueled by oil or perhaps gas.

"Okay, this is getting weird." mumbled Beth.

"He's probably just a rich D&D geek... stop your worrying and follow me." Sarah retorted.

"Yeah. That or a Vampire geek." Beth shuttered as she stomped down the steps.

Beth swallowed as the room came into view. Various hooks, shackles, and chains lined the walls. Several lengths of whip where hung on one side of the chamber, while other devices were against the other wall. There was a large pit just in front of the far wall, filled with an assortment of animal furs and pelts, above which was several shackles and collars. The room was huge, and the more Beth examined it, the more horrified she became.

"Uh, Sarah? We're leaving."

"Wow." Sarah said in amazement. "Our boss is a perv... Well, at least he isn't gay."

That last statement of Sarah's stung Beth's heart, but before she could react, both girls heard a deep chuckle from behind.

"Actually, my sexual preference is leather. If I had my way, before this day was done, you would be wishing I was homosexual." replied a deep, seedy, but familiar voice.

"Mister Jackleson?" Beth said in astonishment.

"My, my, my - what ever shall I do with my disobedient employees?" Dennis said, slipping from the shadows of the stairwell. "On their first day on the job yet! Already taking advantage of their employer's generosity. I expected as much from Sarah, but you Beth? I took you to be more responsible than that."

"Sir, I'm so sorry - I can explain..." Sarah begged.

"No. You can't. The two of you should consider yourselves lucky my meeting was canceled. Murray has been ordered to fire you on the spot - and he would if he would have found you down here. I'm in a festive mood, so I'll give you both one chance to keep your jobs." Den mused.

12