Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 05

Story Info
Good sex is doing it the ways they like best - again.
9.9k words
4.12
16.4k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

Her father nodded, then giving her a smile. In her bra, her nipples had popped out again. She thought it would have been fair that the waiter could have seen them. When he returned, waiting for her father to sign the chit, he smiled at her, they popped out again in her bra. Almost unconsciously, she rubbed her forearm over them, returning his smile. He grinned with a nod.

When they left the restaurant, her father said:

"You didn't have to do that."

"What?"

"Rub your arm over your breasts; they didn't show."

"You were looking?"

"After seeing them popping out all day."

"Why shouldn't he, at least, have known that they did again. He didn't know they did, when you said that I was your daughter; so I thought letting him think they did just for him kind of underlined that I was just your daughter."

"Hmm! Female logic, but maybe you're right. That other older and younger couple didn't look like she was his daughter."

"No, and she was beyond just 'very nice'."

"Too 'beyond'."

She took his arm and held it against the side of her breast. His elbow twitched against it, and he murmured: "just the 'very nicest'."

They both hummed, and she pressed his arm closer again. He nodded with another hum, but pulled it away, and they returned to their hotel. She dropped her hand, when they turned the corner to it.

In the elevator, her thighs twitched. He nodded and said that he had to go too. They hurried to their room, both chuckling as they went straight to the bathroom. She threw up the skirt of her dress and pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet, murmuring: "Just in time," watching her father fish his cock out of his trousers and shorts at the washbasin. They chuckled, looking at each other in the mirror, hearing their streams hissing. As he turned on the water, he said:

"We ate too much; I hope you don't think we have to."

"We did," she agreed, then chuckling and adding: "And I won't ask what we want to do now."

"'To sleep, perchance to dream - ay, there's the rub'."

She laughed, squeezing out a few more drops, and replied:

"I doubt Hamlet meant any kind of 'rubbing' that occurs to me, but 'to sleep, perchance to dream' sounds right."

They smiled at each other in the mirror. She slid her panties off her legs, and they went to the room and got undressed, returning to the bathroom to wash. She was first, just having to take off her dress and bra, and was first back in the room, opening up the other bed and lying down. Her father returned, glancing at both beds.

"Mine," she murmured, holding up the covers.

He nodded with a smile. As he joined her, however, he murmured:

"Just don't dream about that waiter."

"Mmmmm! I'll try not to. Maybe about Pierre; I don't have to dream about you."

He curled up behind her, holding her breast, and replied:

"And probably wouldn't, like I didn't the first night, dreaming about your mother, but then being surprised that she was doing what you did."

"Guess we shouldn't dream about each other, but that's a good idea, to wake up like that again."

"Mmmm, yes, but no promises."

"And even if we don't, we still could, like that. That was nice, 'very nice'."

"Like this," he replied, his fingers extending and squeezing her full breast."

"Not like that, if this supposed to be just 'to sleep, perchance to dream'."

"Oh, all right, just couldn't help it."

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day."

"Stop quoting Shakespeare. Don't know what that's from, but I don't like the second line."

"I don't either, really inappropriate, sorry. Macbeth."

"Before you remember another line from him, just hold my breast and go to sleep: 'to sleep, perchance to dream'."

"You too, good night."

"Good night."

He squeezed her breast again, and she reached back and rubbed his hip. When her hand returned and held his on her breast, she snorted and murmured:

"Maybe Shakespeare was right about the 'rub'."

They both chuckled, but then were silent and fell asleep.

In the early morning, he woke up, facing the other way, but with a morning woody. He slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom, glancing at the toilet, but then going in the washbasin as quietly as he could, his stream sliding down the side of it. When he returned to the bed, curling up behind her, she awoke and murmured:

"Damn, now I have to, too," and rolled back and clambered over him. When she returned, he had moved over and was holding up the cover for her to join him. She smiled and said:

"Good morning," and did, facing him.

"Good morning to you too. It was like you wanted it to be, but I really had to go."

"And now it isn't?"

She reached down between them and found his soft cock and nodded, then murmured:

"I still like it this way," as her fingers fondled, then gathered up his balls.

"If you do, I do," he agreed, his hand slipping up between them and find her breast.

"Me too," she agreed, her fingers just jostling his balls.

"Nice," he murmured.

"Very nice," she agreed, massaging them gently.

"Um-hmm, also 'very nice'," he agreed, squeezing her breast.

She chuckled and said:

"I will ask now," her fingers finding his cock again.

"What?"

"What I said I wouldn't ask last night."

"Oh? That again. We could get up and have an early breakfast."

"Or not. I was thinking about right now," she replied, fondling his cock more purposely.

"Oh, like that? Don't you think about anything else?" he asked, but unconsciously squeezed her breast again.

"Oh, a lot of the time. I mean , like when we have and are dressed again - for about ten minutes, maybe an hour, if we doing something other than looking for 'very nice' nudes. They were your idea. Weren't you thinking about it then?"

"Oh no, just pure art appreciation."

"You could have fooled me," she replied with a chuckle, her fingers enjoying that his cock was filling her hand better."

"I doubt it," he replied, letting his fingers rub her nipple.

She hummed with a nod, and raised her thigh, wanting his to slide up between hers. When it did, she nodded again and squeezed it. He chuckled and murmured:

"Just thinking about riding ponies?"

"Not really, something better."

"Hmm? If you want to do it like I think you meant, you won't be able to rub your nice thighs on me."

"Can't have everything, but then you can finally suck my breasts again."

"That's true," he replied, sliding his hand down to arouse her other nipple.

For a few moments, they just fondled. When his cock was not just fully aroused, but also twitched, he hummed and murmured: "Do I need to make sure your, our kitten is wet?"

Her thighs clamped together on his, and she murmured back: "Still a good idea."

His hand slid down in the opening above his thigh. When his fingers slid between her pussy lips, he chuckled and asked:

"You didn't know it already is?"

"Pretty sure, but I wanted to feel your fingers in me again."

"They want to, too," he murmured, and then one was.

She moaned, rocking her hips up, as her pussy held it. His stiff cock surged in her hand. She wondered if he really wanted to let a second finger enjoy arousing her, knowing it would feel good, but his cock surged again. She murmured:

"Your cock wants to, too."

She rolled back, releasing his thigh. He drew it back and let her raise up her other thigh, as he nodded and agreed: "It does."

She let go of his cock, as he moved down the bed to get it behind her hips. When he curled his up behind hers, her hand was waiting to help his cock find her wet opening. It did. When he held her far breast to push it deeper in her, she felt that his fingers was wet. She moaned, her own fingers feeling how moist her pussy was, where his cock had disappeared in her. His knee was urging her to raise her other thigh. When she did, his thighs drew up above and below hers, and he rocked his hips even closer behind her, his cock even deeper in her, making her moan, and then his thighs held hers to help him move his cock in her. She was never going to get an orgasm from just his fingers, she thought, but not disappointed; she and Marlie could do that. Now hers could rub her pussy, where his pelvis couldn't this way - and did.

She didn't have remind him to suck her breasts; he had already rolled his shoulder over her and had found her aroused nipple with his mouth. She moaned with a nodded. And his hand, the one with the wet finger, was trying to do what his mouth and tongue could. And he was fucking her! Doing that with his mouth and hand, at the same time fucking her, arousing her where she most wanted to be. Not quite, but her own fingers were there, doing what they could from so much - too much - experience alone!

Oh, she had been right! There was something selfish about fucking, her wanting to be aroused everywhere he could. Of course, his fucking cock was enjoying it too, but he was having to do three different things to give her what she wanted, and she was almost cheating by helping herself.

But it was so fucking good! She was going to have to fuck and suck him a lot of times in returned.

But that was also a little selfish, since she loved to make him come in her mouth, and when she fucked him - even when he was helping with his finger - it still ended with her being lost in the her desire for her own orgasm.

She couldn't think any more, lost in the desire for own orgasm, hardly aware of his moaning exertion, just conscious that a wonderful cock was pumping in her pussy, that her nipples were being mauled, and that fingers were doing what only a girl's fingers could know how to do that good. She was gasping, holding her breath until his cock thrust in again, then exhaling sharply with moan and gasping again, as her hips rocked, trying to help his cock go as deep as it could in her clutching pussy. She had to have it!

When he grunted and almost bit her nipple, her body convulsed. She gasped again and exhaled with a long, pulsing moan, as her body twitched again, and she felt her pussy flush around his cock. Oh God, finally, and so good! His cock was still plunging in her pussy, making her moan again, as she felt another spurt in her pussy, but now more conscious of his groans and where she was, that it was her father fucking her, had been fucking her. His cock was just twitching in her, and his shoulder had rolled back, his head on her shoulder, his hand just resting on her breast.

Of course, her father - who else? - she asked herself, realizing that at the height of her climax, however, it had only been a nameless cock fucking her. How could she have forgotten? Her fingers slid down, touching his cock and feeling how wet she had made it. He - her father now - nodded with sighing moan and squeezed her breast. Her fingertips rubbed his cock. He nodded again, then, squeezed her breast again with a soft chuckle, and said:

"Very nice."

"Mmmmm! Um-hmmmm!" she agreed, also chuckling and replying: "In all respects, in every respect!"

"What I meant," he enjoined, squeezing her breast again.

She felt his cock retreating in her pussy and asked:

"Do you want to save the sheets again?"

"Hmm? Don't know if I could get there in time. Try to catch it with your fingers."

She nodded with a snort and reached down further to get her fingers below his cock, and he rolled back. She snorted again, as her fingers covered her leaking opening.

"Lots," she murmured, wiping her fingers on her hair and quickly reaching down to catch what she felt sliding down to her asshole. He chuckled and reached down and felt his balls, as her fingers wiped up again, and remarked:

"And my sack is all wet."

"Um-hmm! I know: 'very nice' - 'in every respect'!"

He nodded. This time, her hand came up, and she licked her fingers, but then quickly reached down again. He chuckled. When she had wiped a third time and brought her hand back up, he grabbed it and put her fingers in his mouth, sucking and licking them. She hummed with a smirk, wiggling them. When he let her take her fingers out of his mouth, he nodded and said:

"'In every respect' for me too," and then rolled back up over her and kissed her, their tongues both eagerly caressing. When he raised his head, he snorted and said:

"If I can do that and like it ..."

"As much as I do," she interjected.

"Hmm? I doubt it, but if I do, I want to really taste what else comes out there."

"Oooh! Didn't we already, agreeing that it tastes better - well - doesn't taste as strange?"

"Not as strange as me, but not as good as you do."

"And you want to? Like how?"

"God, I'm being raunchy! Right in my mouth."

"Hmm?! If you want to. Should have thought about that before I went."

"Just wanted you to come back and let us do this."

"Like I did. It won't be much now."

"While I still want to," he replied, sitting up.

They exchanged wry smiles and got up. In the shower, she shrugged, watching her father drop to his knees, crouching lower. He looked at what she had wiped on her pubic hair and murmured: "Not yet," and grasped the back of her thighs and drew her closer.

While he licked, she thought: sure, raunchy, but if they both liked how they tasted, and also knew how that tasted, why not? She chuckled; he wasn't just licking, nibbling and sucking on her hairs.

"I will too," she murmured.

He looked up at her with an almost apologetic expression and nodded, then smiling. She watched him drop down on his feet, leaning down a little and holding his face to catch her stream. As she relaxed to let if flow, she hoped that it would be enough. It wasn't much, didn't arch out as strongly as when she really had to go, but he immediately moved his head and caught it, his tongue extended and letting it flow in his mouth. It sprayed on his face, when he had to close his mouth to swallow, reminding her of what happened when she had to gulp the first, strong spurt, when he came in her mouth. He only had to swallow that one time, just catching the last of her dying stream, not a mouthful, even though his mouth was turned up under her pussy, his tongue licking to find more.

"Now me," she murmured, wanting to reassure him that she would, before he looked up again - with whatever kind of expression. It was a mildly wry one, as he wiped his mouth, then grasped her waist and stood up.

"You don't have to, just because I did," he murmured.

"Can't let you be raunchier than me," she replied, dropping to her knees and holding his cock up, waiting with her mouth open. He snorted with a nod, and a couple of seconds later his stream shot in her mouth. With her experience from sucking his cock, she managed to swallow without completely closing her mouth and then had her lips around the head of his cock for the last bit. Then she licked it and sucked his now small cock completely in her mouth, twisting her head to rub her nose in his hair, while her hand fondled his balls.

He chuckled and remarked:

"That's all you're going to get. She feigned a disappointed moan, until he added:

"For now."

She nodded, still sucking, but with cheerful, throaty chuckle. When she let his cock slip out, he reached down under her arms and helped her stand up. They looked at each other, shrugging, and then had their morning shower. When he washed her neck and played with the chain, she snickered and suggested:

"You can wear it today."

"Hmm! And if slipped off, down my pant leg?"

"Oh, maybe I could make an extra loop around your cock?"

"I'd rather not, have to think about all the time. ... Or was that what you wanted?"

"That was your idea. Hm-hmm! I'd like to think that you were."

"You would. We've got to do something today where we don't see anything 'very nice'."

"Okay, but I'll be there," she replied with her impish smile.

"Except for you," her father replied with a smile, his hands returning to her breasts, which he had already washed. She fondled his cock and added:

"And you will be too, just as 'very nice'."

"Hmm? Maybe we should go different ways for a day? But no, not after yesterday, all those guys looking at you, and then your wanting to show the waiter that your nipples had popped out."

"Wouldn't have had to do that, if you hadn't insisted that I wear a bra."

"Stop it! We're going together."

They finished washing, and he started shaving. This time, she sat on the toilet, waiting for him to finish. When he noticed in the mirror, he shrugged, then after a few seconds, he asked:

"Uh, are you, ... are you going to tell Marlie about us?"

"Oh? I don't know. She'll probably ask how our trip was."

"'Probably ask', yeah, of course."

"That it was very good, lots of fun."

"Is 'fun' in French ... like, well, suggestive?"

"Hmm? I'm not sure. I guess it could be; probably depends on the emphasis or person's expression. Oh! She did raise her eyebrows, when she heard that it was going to be just you and me."

"Hmm! Then she will probably ask, maybe repeating your 'fun' with raised eyebrows."

"She sleeps with her brother - when they can - so, yeah, probably wondering about that."

"Are you sure you didn't anticipate that we would?"

"Really, no. But, well, after Christmas with them, it was easier to let it happen."

"It sure was," her father replied, wiping and drying his face.

They returned to the room, and she replied:

"You let it happen."

"And glad I did. It would have been hell being together for a week, after the subject came up, and then trying to deny that I wanted to."

"For me too," she agreed. Her father returned to his original question:

"And you think that she could imagine that we did, that we do?"

"If she and her brother do?"

"I guess so; couldn't really surprise her. Hmm? Probably like that we did, do, that you are like her."

"Maybe something like that. Kind of hard not to tell her; she probably still would ask again - with raised eyebrows - wanting to think that we did, do."

They still hadn't started to get dressed, naked, but only glancing at each other when the other spoke. Then she looked at her father, and their eyes met. He shrugged, after a moment murmuring:

"If you want to tell her; probably easier than trying to lie."

"If you don't mind? It would be; you know how we are."

"Um-hmm, as intimate as we are, and she is with her brother. Write me about it."

She smiled with a nod, and they started getting dressed. He nodded with a smile, when she found a blouse in her suitcase, still not wearing a bra. He just glanced out the window and said that it looked like it wouldn't rain again. They took their guide book to breakfast and decided that the Stibbert Museum, a bus ride from town, and that the Galileo and da Vinci Museums would be less than "very nice," just "very interesting," exchanging smiles, also because her nipples had popped out for the first time in her blouse.

They set off to the Stibbert Museum and weren't disappointed, very interesting, but nothing "very nice." Her nipples popped out a few times, but because her father looked to see if they would, pleased with wink, when they did.

When she wasn't busy with looking and reading labels, her mind wandered, wondering what she would tell Marlie: just that they had? Would she ask for more details? Would she want to give them to her? Could she refuse, if they were lying naked together and had just done as much as two girls could? Her nipples had popped out without her father's glance. If she said anything, Marlie would insist on hearing more. But it would be fun to tell her, okay, maybe a little bragging, but she could tell that it only happened because Marlie and she were together and Marlie had so generously wanted her to sleep with her brother. Of course, she wouldn't blame Marlie for introducing her to girl-girl sex and sibling, father-daughter sex. She avoided the words for that; it was just too good, at least, for both of them - and her brother and her father.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers