Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

He looked up at her with grin, licking his lips. She was surprised that only one of his hands grasped above the point of her waist to help him stand up, but then saw that his other hand was squeezed around his cock. He now had to go as bad as she had. He saw her glance and nodded, remarking:

"Tastes good, well, not like anything much, not as good as you do."

She dropped down and let him aim his cock at her open mouth and then let it flow. He had been right, didn't taste like much, a little salty, but not salt water at the beach. She managed to gulp without closing her mouth completely, and had to again - and again - hearing him chuckle. Was he wondering that she could do that? She had to do it again, and then she had her lips around the soft head of his cock, sucking and licking. With a cock in her mouth, she just naturally had to, but then she heard its owner, recognizing her father's voice:

"I want to, too, really taste you."

She nodded, shaking his stiffening cock. His hands helped her stand up, and she murmured:

"And want to really taste you." A few seconds later, the other bed was open, and they were lying cock in mouth and tongue in pussy.

God! She loved it this way, because it was her father's cock in her mouth? Marlie's brother's cock she had loved to suck just as much. Any cock? Because her father's tongue seemed longer that his, definitely longer than Marlie's, but that didn't matter, since Marlie's knew so well what her - another girl's - pussy wanted.

No more questions; she wanted to taste this cock's - she remembered, her father's - filling her mouth with that thick, pungent fluid that proved that she had given it its orgasm. And that long tongue - her father's - was wanting to give her hers.

Sucking and licking a cock was so good, felt so good in her mouth, felt so good with her tongue, its firm, slick head. Sucking it the other way, her tongue licking that funny little ridge of skin, which always made it twitch, was more interesting for her tongue, but the cock was twitching just as much this way. And that tongue was making her hips twitch; it could lick where she was most sensitive and wanted to feel it. And it was almost as arousing to feel it probing in her wet hole. She knew how it felt for the tongue and knew how good it tasted, like when hers was tasting Marlie's wet pussy.

Which of them was going to taste more first? Which one let the other one taste more first? His tongue was being as eager as hers. She could roll her hips back and escape the efforts of his tongue, but they didn't; her pussy didn't want to, and she wasn't going to let his cock out of her mouth.

His tongue won. Or did she let it, have to let it? Her hips twitched, and she moaned, forgetting to lick and suck, feeling her arousal pass the point of no return. She had to have it! Give it to me, she willed, moaning, groaning as she felt her orgasm start to take control of her body. Now! Her contracting pussy clutched tighter. Why wasn't there a cock in it to hold?! But then she felt it flush her pussy juice. Finally! His nose was blubbering in it, but he was also moaning in his throat; he had wanted it too!

His hips rocked, moving his cock in her mouth. He wanted his too, of course, and she began to suck and lick again, relieved that his tongue wasn't distracting her. Now she could give him his, make his cock thrust in her mouth. It did, and she grasped it, trying to squeeze like she had wanted her pussy to. Give to me, she willed, for a moment recognizing her selfish desire, but then reminded by his groans that he was wanting to. She was doing this for him, for his surging cock. She wanted to hear his grunt and feel it shoot deep in her throat!

He did, and it did! Right in her throat, making her almost bite his cock with her teeth, as she gulped with a throaty noise. More now, so that I can have it in my mouth and taste it and know that it was a lot, she willed. It was, as strong and thick and large spurts as she could remember, loving that it had been so good, only then - when she heard his moans - remembering that it was for him.

She savored it, swilling it with her tongue around the head of his cock, pleased with her success. He rubbed her ass and then slid his hand up and held her breast. She nodded with his cock still in her mouth, then heard him murmur:

"God, that was good. Maybe I still like it best this way, at least, as good as you do it."

Her father's voice again! Of course, how could she have forgotten? She couldn't entirely agree with him, as good as it had been; a pussy just had to have a cock in it, but her mouth as good as a pussy? If he could think so. She sucked and licked. He chuckled and said:

"I told you before, that's all you get."

She nodded and rolled back, swallowing and then replying:

"It was enough, thank you - the other way too."

"Thank you, also both ways," he agreed and fondled her breast.

She chuckled and said:

"I know, before you say it: 'very nice, in every respect'."

He pinched her nipple, just nodding on her thigh. She nodded on his, and they lay there, looking at the ceiling. They were silent for so long that she wondered what her father was thinking, maybe what she was, about their so unexpectedly "very nice" week together - "in every respect!" - better than very nice: a fucking great time! She was chagrined at her spontaneous choice of word, didn't like that she used that expletive, but it was too appropriate. What was he thinking. His hand was still resting on her breast.

His fingers moved, as though they were recognizing where his hand was. Then they held it, and he murmured: "I wonder what she's going to think, when you tell her."

That was what he had been thinking about, not entirely unrelated to her own thoughts. She put her hand on his and replied:

"That I was very lucky, am very lucky, ... at least for two more days."

"Uhmm, um-hmm. Is that all? It won't 'bother' her, I mean, you and me?"

"Why should it, she and her brother?"

"I guess so, hope so."

"She sort of suspected, ... well, when she raised her eyebrows. She shouldn't really be surprised. Hmm? Maybe she'll be a little envious."

"She should be," he replied, squeezing her breast.

"I think so too," she agreed and held the back of his hand.

They were silent again. The he chuckled softly and said:

"Going to be a little funny meeting her again, if she assumed that we could."

"Maybe you won't see her."

"But maybe she'll want to see me, us together, if she's curious."

"You don't have to kiss me goodbye the way we do now."

"Even if I want to?" he replied with chuckle, squeezing her breast again.

"I won't expect it, just want you to."

They both chuckled. Then he murmured:

"Just two more days."

"Um-hmm, and a long train ride," she agreed, pressing his hand on her breast, and he squeezed it again.

They were silent again. Then she asked:

"What do we want to do tomorrow?"

"Mmmm, what we want to do, if you had ask: 'do now'."

"That too! I want to wake up like the first morning, but then?"

"The da Vinci museum and something else in the guide book."

"That's enough, for a start, and 'do now'?"

"To sleep, perchance to dream."

"If you promise I can wake up that way."

"I hope so. Hmm? If you want to, like that, maybe we should try now, and hope that we have to 'go' in the middle of the night, so we don't feel like we have to in the morning."

"Thanks for planning ahead," she agreed with a warm hum, and one of them turned around so they were both lying with their heads on the pillow.

He turned out the lights. She urged him to roll back and curled up next to him with her head on his shoulder, then urging him to draw his thigh up between hers. When he did, she squeezed it and put her arm around him. Then she snickered softly and said:

"Now I remember: even as a kid, I liked to sleep with my teddy between my legs, and then later, that big stuffed elephant."

"Hmm! With his trunk curled up you know where?"

"That never occurred to me; I just liked to have him between my legs."

"Before or after you started riding ponies?"

"After, but my teddy before."

"Good thing that you didn't know why."

"But I do now," she agreed, squeezing his thigh again and hugging him.

Then her hand slid down his side and over his cock. He snorted and murmured:

"You said you just wanted to in the morning."

"I do; I just want to hold them."

He shrugged under her head, and her fingers gathered up his balls and cupped around them under his cock with her thumb resting on his hair at the base of his cock. He nodded and said good night, and she responded with just a gentle jostle of his balls. They dozed off.

She was dreaming. She was in bed with Marlie with her thigh between hers, and holding her breast. They had lain like that in school, but not sleeping, which she somehow knew they were, so they must be in Marlie's room at Christmas, where they had slept together every night. Nice, were they going to do it again in the morning, like they had, before she had turned around on the bed and gotten so comfortable with her? Oh? But it didn't feel quite like Marlie's breast in her hand, but still nice and warm to have in her hand, and something moved. It couldn't be her breast, something under her thumb moved. Pity. What could it be? Or was she lying with Pierre, Marlie's brother?

Then she must be holding him the only place she could like that with her hand. That was also nice, and very logical, explaining what she had felt move. Then they could in the morning, even nicer. Her thumb and fingers contracted slightly. Yes, definitely, her fingers were around his balls, and her thumb felt that his cock was firmer than it had been when she fell asleep. But she had been thinking she was holding Marlie's breast; how could she remember now - could have forgotten - that she was holding his balls? Puzzling? She must be dreaming, and still wanted to, but slowly recognizing that she was waking up.

"Time to go peepee," she heard murmured, still wanting her dream to continue, then recognizing her father's voice. Her fingers slid up and encircled his stiff cock, as the last vestiges of her dream faded. Of course! She was in bed with her father, just dreaming. Fully awake, she squeezed his cock and nodded, now delighted at what he had said, recalling their conversation and squeezing his cock again.

"Just go peepee," he murmured and rolled away. She raised her head to free his shoulder, then released his cock. His thigh slipped away, and she then also felt the urge to go. As he got up, she chuckled softly at how her dream had wanted to make sense of where her hand had been. Why not immediately dream that she was holding her father's balls, but that first night he had been dreaming that he was in bed with her mother? Still thoughts about who they were? But not when they were awake.

"Me too," she murmured and followed him, blinking when he turned on the light in the bathroom, then watching him. He had to stand waiting till he could aim his still engorged cock in the toilet bowl. While he waited, he glanced over with a shrug and said:

"The way we wanted."

"Um-hmm," she agreed, nodding with a smile, liking that he had remembered and that he had confirmed her thought, that when they were awake, they didn't have any problem with who they were and what they did. He returned her nod with a smile, and then looked down. A moment later, she saw his stream arch out. Her thighs twitched. Before it died down, she wondered if she was going to have to hold her pussy lips together. She didn't; he immediately stepped back to let her use the toilet, smirking slightly, as they both heard her strong stream hiss in the bowl.

"And why did you chuckle?" he asked. When she told him about her dream, he grinned with a nod and repeated her:

"holding him the only place you could like that with your hand."

"Don't think I ever really did, at least, not going to sleep with him like that."

"I don't know who was holding them, but it was nice, like when we went to sleep."

"You were dreaming too?"

"Just very briefly; I guess trying to explain why I felt your fingers move."

"Hm-hmm! And then?"

"Well, sorry, but I guess I was trying to make the dream fit what happened that time, but then realized that it had to do something else, why we're here."

"And wanted to be," she agreed, wiping her pussy.

Her father chuckled suddenly and said in the tone of an advertisement:

"Drink more beer and have better sex in the morning."

She laughed, feeling a couple of more drops after she had wiped, laughing at his so witty comment, then moaning with a grin at his having absolutely confirmed his agreement that they wanted to have sex. Her nipples had popped out. He was grinning at her, pleased with her response. She wanted to jump up and hug him and say: Daddy, you're so great! She didn't; wrong time to call him "Daddy." Instead, she circled her nipples with her fingers, enjoying the arousing sensations, still grinning at him. He hummed, nodding, returning her grin, but said:

"It's not yet morning."

"Pity," she agreed with a smile and rubbed her forearm over her nipples.

When she stood up and turned to flush the toilet, he slapped her ass. She started with a squeal, missing the handle to flush. She founded it and turned to him, remarking:

"You said it's not yet morning."

"But when it is, and the way you want to do it, I can't do that."

"Oh Daddy! You're as terrible as me," she replied, only then realizing that she had said "Daddy," but he just chuckled and replied:

"I'll take that as a compliment from my Kitten, more like a tiger kitten," and held out his arms.

They embraced, chuckling. She scratched his back with her fingernails. His body stiffened, and he said:

"I shouldn't have added that."

"If you slap my ass?"

"Okay, tit for tat."

"What are tats? I know what tits are."

"I do too, know two of the very nicest ones," he replied, hugging hers tighter to his chest.

She hummed, just rubbing her hands up and down his back, down on the cheeks of his ass, rocking her hips up against his and looking up for a kiss. His lips pursed, but he nodded and said:

"Still not morning, and if you want it to be as good as I do, ..."

"Mmmm!" she hummed, nodding, clasping their hips together.

"Back to bed then, ..."

"To sleep, perchance to dream," she added.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Slow_WriterSlow_Writerover 9 years ago
Why do you make excuses for your lack of attention to what your readers keep trying to tell you?

Nightshadow made a whole series of valid points, and anon was perfectly right in pulling you up about that nonsensical opening clause; as Anon asked, where else would she keep her nipples? Telling us they're in her bra is redundant, the statement her nipples popped out is enough to establish that she has some.

But did you learn from it? No; instead of saying "OK, I may have made a couple of boo-boo's here, I'll make sure the next one is more logically and cleanly written, thanks for the advice", you know, acting like an adult, you launch into a long tirade about how good you are at what you do.

Reality check. You're not even half as good as you think you are, and compounding it by refusing outright to take any advice on the grounds that you know everything about writing and the whole world is wrong smacks of a certain kind of autism.

When the people who are obviously better at this than you tell you where you're going wrong, surely it behooves you to pay attention? Who knows, you might actually learn something tom improve your writing. If you don't learn from your mistakes, you're doomed to repeat them, and whaddya know, you keep repeating them; doesn't the fact that the same criticism is levelled at you time and again ring any alarm bells?

leBonhommeleBonhommeover 9 years agoAuthor
An apologia, which is not an apology.

Anon: there was a very good reason for starting that sentence with “In her bra, ...” The obvious alternative was that she was not wearing one, as in a large part of the previous chapter. Readers of that chapter needed to be reminded that she now was. New readers to the series also should to know that she was, emphasized by starting the sentence with the prepositional clause.

Nightshadow: all your stories have a redhot H and many rave comments. Congratulations. I can't compete, but apparently a lot of people also like my stories. We have different styles. I don't like “monster cock” and similar exaggerated descriptions. If that is what your followers prefer, fine. There are a lot of them, more than 80,000 thousand to date for your latest story. Congratulations.

Considering your long and so successful experience here, I find it surprising that you would lambast another author, whose other stories you have apparently read without wanting to complain. If you do not like a story, you don't have finish reading it. It is more typical of the “anons” to be picky, to want to spout off about something, to comment that they had wanted the story to be different. Why stoop to their level?

As for describing demonstrations of emotion: in this series, that is downplayed intentionally. Kitten and her father have discovered how good sex with one another is, but that is not basically changing their emotional relationship. Note that they each forget sometimes who is arousing them. It is not downplayed in “Whoosh, Bang” or “Martha in America Ch 8”. Different stories, different characters, different relationships.

You and I have different styles. Perhaps we write for different groups of readers, despite our having the same purely vicarious interest in incest. Your characters think in long full sentences and speak in complete sentences. Fowler and Sam Johnson would have approved.

Mine often think in incomplete sentences, whose meaning is, however, usually obvious. When it is not, it suggests that the thought is also incomplete, perhaps turned into a question after a dash. Fowler would not have liked that, but it represents the way people do think in the situations when I write what is going through their minds (a better expression than “thinking”).

Similarly, there is a lot of discourse in my stories in which the persons reply with half sentences, as people really do. Grammatically incorrect, but discourse in quotation marks is what is actually said, including the non-verbal expressions; blame the characters for talking like that, not the author for putting it in writing.

AND there were only five “snorts” on the first page. Don't bother to recount; I ran a search on the text.

Nonetheless, thanks for reading my stories. I know your opinion about my style; you don't have to repeat it.

nightshadownightshadowover 9 years ago
Hmm! and Snort- a festival of shitty writing

Look, man, stop. On page 1 I counted 6 instances of "snort" and 15 of "hmm." And that's just on the first fucking page. Stop. It. You're the only one I've ever seen who writes like this and it's as far from erotic as I can imagine. Fix your punctuation, fix your spelling, fix your sentence structures and learn how to become more dynamic with describing demonstrations of emotion for your characters. Your first series got these kinds of complaints frequently and were downvoted to oblivion because you refused to listen to 1) your audience, and 2) people who simply write better than you. Buy a fucking clue- either get with the program and learn how to write or just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"In her bra, her nipples had popped out again..."

Where else would they be, her back pocket? Her purse? The glove box of her car? Where does she keep her nipples? Someone please teach this guy to write thoughtfully and coherently, and to actually read back what he's written so laughable, misplaced prepositional phrases like this don't crop up again, as they do throughout this obviously hastily written 'opus'.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Home - New Life Ch. 01 Pt. 01 The saga continues! The torch passes on!in Incest/Taboo
Daughters and Fathers Ch. 01 Two sisters with their father at their mountain cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Little Gymnast Audra's injury leads to a lot more than it should.in Incest/Taboo
Deserving Daddy Daddy and Daughter grow closer behind Mom's back.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories