Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

She shook her head, then nodded slightly, and whispered back:

"Maybe if I try."

"Think about something else."

"Cucumbers?"

"I didn't wash your head good enough!"

She shook it vigorously, her clean locks moving, as she grinned at him. He shrugged with smile.

They spent the rest of their last day together in Florence in a quieter mood, exchanging fond glances, but without any innuendos about nudes or what they had done. Back in the hotel, they had another spritz in the bar. When he raised his glass, she asked: "Venice?" "Venice," he replied, and they drank.

When he suggested that they have a festive final dinner, she demurred, saying that she didn't want so much to eat, didn't want to have such a full stomach. It was a very oblique suggestion that she hoped they would do something after dinner, their last night together. Her father smiled with a nod. She thought that they could have gone back to their room, maybe just to use the bathroom, but he said that he was going to the men's room, so she also used the ladies' room in the hotel. When they left the hotel, he immediately took her hand, a little to her surprise, clasping his and looking over at him. He smiled and murmured:

"I just hope that anyone thinks I'm so lucky to have a young girlfriend."

"And the other way," she murmured, and they clasped hands again.

After a few steps, she murmured:

"And I won't tease the waiter - want him to think so too."

"He will, if he sees the way I look at you."

"And make them pop out?"

"If they want to."

"They have already," she murmured.

He didn't look, and they found a modest restaurant. When the waiter suggested a table for them, he looked at her and asked:

"Where do you want to sit, dear?"

She smiled and gestured to a table in a back corner. The waiter smiled and ushered them there, handing them their menus and immediately lighting the candle on the table. When he left them, her father murmured:

"Haven't called anyone 'dear' in years."

"No one ever has, me."

"Dear Kitten."

She purred, blushing. In the candle light, they chose light items, agreeing to share them. When the waiter asked about wine, her father looked at her and said:

"Let's have a better bottle, instead of house wine."

She nodded and replied: "Whatever you want, anything you want."

When he chuckled softly, she realized how her remark could be misconstrued. She hadn't intended that, just wanted the waiter to think that she was a young girlfriend, letting her older friend make all the decisions. And if he did, she was. Maybe she didn't let her father make all the decision, no, definitely not. They wouldn't be like they were together, if she hadn't insisted on wanting to sleep with him, telling him that she wanted to suck his cock...! Forget it! Moist panties! But they were going to do it like that again, their last night like their first one. Luckily, her father was choosing a wine, not seeing her blushing in the candle light. Until Venice, she added to her thoughts.

They had a very nice meal, chuckling and smiling at each other. He toasted her with an expression that would not have been appropriate for a daughter, and she made remarks that suggested that she didn't know him that well, asking about his family, and hearing that he had a daughter a little younger than she was. She replied that his daughter had a very nice father. He countered that he hoped that his daughter didn't know what a nice young girlfriend he had. They almost had to laugh at their conversation, when he said that he would never let his daughter go without bra and looked at her breasts, waiting for her nipples to pop out. When they did, he said that was why he wouldn't. She then asked if she had a nice figure. "Very nice," he replied, then adding that he, at least, thought so, that he couldn't be sure.

When the waiter came with the bill, they were served generous grappas, and the waiter got a generous tip. Outside the restaurant, he took her hand again, and they then did laugh, surprising people on the street. When she asked if his daughter was still a virgin, they continued their conversation, he asking how he should know. She agreed that that wasn't something a young girl would tell her father. He replied that maybe she wasn't, that he could imagine that some younger - or older - man would want to sleep with her.

"Then she probably isn't, if you can think that," she replied.

"If you sleep with me, maybe you're right."

"You wouldn't mind, if she isn't any more?"

"Guess not, just envious of the man who does."

"Shouldn't think about your daughter that way."

"Too late, I have, I am," her father agreed, squeezing her hand.

They both chuckled and hurried along back to their hotel, almost forgetting to let go of each other's hand as they entered the lobby. In the elevator, she continued their conversation:

"Maybe your daughter does too, think about you that way."

"You think she could?"

"If I can?"

"That would be nice, 'very nice', if she thought about me that way."

"Maybe I can tell her, if you really want to?"

"Oooh! Really want to sleep with my daughter?"

They had to hurry to their room to continue, she then replying:

"If she also really wanted to - to sleep with you?"

"You could think that she would? But she's so young; it probably wouldn't be as good as with you."

"Only one way to find out," she replied, smirking, as she struggled to pull up her blouse without unbuttoning.

They both chuckled heartily, he unbuckling his pants, while he watched her give up and unbutton it. When she flipped it open, he grinned and remarked:

"Now I am sure that she has a 'very nice' figure."

"Hm-hmm! Why you like mine, 'cause it's so much like your daughter's."

"I guess so. But I can't imagine that she would want to do what you do."

"Just ask her, tell her."

"Oh! I couldn't tell her that!"

They were almost naked. She stripped off her panties, then chuckled and said:

"If her panties get moist from thinking about you?"

"But she still wouldn't want to do that."

"You'll never know, if you don't ask her."

"Like you do? I can't ask her to suck my cock."

"Maybe it wouldn't be the first one, since you don't know if she is still a virgin. Got to go."

She rushed to the bathroom, chuckling, waiting for his reply. It came after a moment:

"Oh! Maybe she still is, but has done that."

"Your good luck, then, and she would surely want you to do it to her, if she was still trying remain virgin."

"Oooh! That would be nice. Then we wouldn't have to really... Oh, but if she did that and someone did that to her, seems very unlikely that she would still be a virgin."

"Very true. I wasn't, after we'd done that, well, shortly thereafter."

"My good luck! But don't I want my daughter to still be a virgin?"

Her father was in the bathroom, using the washbasin. She snickered and replied:

"If you both did that with each other, would you really want her to still be virgin?"

"You want me to do THAT with her, my daughter?"

"If she wanted you to, your then - what's the word? - already 'defiled' daughter?"

"Were you 'defiled'?"

"Hm-ummm! I wanted it! Shouldn't have used that word. If your daughter had done all that, she would want to, too."

"Want me to... her?"

"If I did, do."

"We're talking about my daughter."

"Same difference; I'm one too."

"And wanted to sleep with your father?"

"Didn't have a brother."

"Would have slept with him, if you had?"

"Know a girl who has, does. He's good."

"She told you?"

"Yeah, well, but he is."

"You've slept with him too?!"

"Why not, since they wanted me to."

"You're something! I guess that's why it's so good with you."

"It is with you too, thank goodness, but it hasn't sounded like it was that good before."

"It wasn't, thank you."

"Why we're so compatible."

"Very, but you think my daughter would want to do that to me, and then want me to do it to her, and then...?

"If she is anything like me, that is exactly what she would want."

"And you are! Enough charade! Come: suck my cock, and let me lick your sweet, pretty pink pussy - my Kitten's - and then fuck me!"

"Daddy! You can be so direct sometimes!"

"After all our pretending? Too much fun, would be fun to continue, but we have to get up early and pack and catch the train."

"Pity, kind of ruined the fun, but that's all I have been thinking about since I said 'whatever you want, everything you want'."

"I heard you - that way. Sorry for breaking the spell."

"But I want to, just like that, just like the first night, when I had to tell you."

"And now I have told you. Can't tell you about my thoughts about you after you almost kissed me, when I told you about the school."

"And I wanted to! We will!"

They rushed back to the other bed, nothing modest or tentative about the way he lay down and spread his thighs to let her crouch between them and find his already swelling cock with her hand.

She sucked and licked, almost desperately.

On and off, since she had thought about doing this in the restaurant, she had been looking forward to having his cock in her mouth. Now it was there, and the sooner she made it fill her mouth, the sooner she could sit on his face, just like he had said that he wanted to. Maybe after that, fucking, they could slow down and enjoy that differently. But now! For a moment, she did have to chuckle, recalling their conversation about whether his daughter - maybe still a virgin - would want to suck his cock. She wasn't, she did. He asked why she had chuckled. She raised her head licking her lips and grinning:

"Just wanted to tell you your daughter is not a virgin. Right now, I think she would want to suck your cock, even if she still were one."

"Hm-hmm! That's a relief to know. Sorry to have interrupted you."

"Don't do it again, even something else occurs to me that makes me chuckle."

"Better ask now, then. Do you think she would want to sit on my face and let me lick her pussy, even if she were still a virgin?"

"She did - not sitting on your face - when she still was, lots of times."

"Wicked girl! Probably wanted to a lick a pussy, herself."

"That too, also lots of times. Any more questions?"

"If anything occurs to me, I'll try to remember later."

She nodded and had his cock back in her mouth, thinking now also to fondle his balls. His interrupting her let her remember that she was doing it for him, not just selfishly for herself, as much as she was looking forward to making him come in her mouth for the last time - until they were in Venice. She slowed down, appreciating the sensations in her mouth, on her tongue - and that his cock twitched and that she was making him moan, moaning with him.

When his sack drew up, she even paused her sucking and licking and caught a fold on his tight sack with her thumb and two fingers and pulled, getting a better grip and stretching his sack, until it was slack again, and she could jostle his balls. His hand fondled her hair, and she heard his "um-hmm." Yes, she was really doing this for him, but it was going to be so good, when he came and she could feel and taste how good he came. She sucked and licked.

His hand - hands, both of them! - were encouraging her to bob her head on his cock. Fuck his cock with her mouth. She let his hands move her head, her other hand grasping his cock to keep him from forcing it too far down on his cock; she didn't want gag on it, just wanted it shoot in her throat, maybe twice, but she wanted the rest in her mouth to slosh around and savor.

She wasn't disappointed; it was more than the previous evening, when he had already come once before. For a moment, she had a bad thought: did she just love it that way, or love it, because her father had come in her mouth? She let his moans and fondling her hair make her prefer the latter.

She forgot entirely about that, however, when his hands urged her to move up over him. She had told him that she was going to kiss him, not at the time thinking about it's being with his semen in her mouth - but all the better! She rose up and dove down on him, finding his mouth with hers.

It was a sloppy kiss; she just wanted her tongue in his mouth, not worrying about spilling some, but enough slid into his mouth to make him chuckle and move it with his tongue. His hands had slid down to her ass. He slapped it, hard, making her start with a squeal and rocking her hips down on him. He slapped with his other hand. This time, she just started with a chuckling moan. Then his hands grasped the cheeks of her ass at the crease to her thighs and urged her to move up on him.

She nodded and retrieved her tongue from his mouth and drew her knees up. Now it was her turn - or his, if he liked to lick her pussy as much as she liked to suck his cock. A few seconds later, his hands were guiding her hips down on his mouth, and his tongue was lapping up the length of her aroused pussy. She moaned, rocking her hips down, wanting his tongue to immediately arouse her where it best could. It did for a moment, and he moaned with her, but then his tongue lapped back, and his hands urged her to move forward a little, and were drawing the cheeks of her ass apart.

He wanted to lick her there, too. She nodded with a chuckling moan and let him move her so that he could, further up over his face, so that he could turn it up let his tongue find her asshole. She responded with another chuckling moan. They both knew how that felt, like the girl-girl thing with Marlie - the only thing he and she could share like that. He must like what she had done; his tongue was doing it all it could there, but they both knew it wasn't going to give her orgasm and let her pussy flood his face. She knew how much she liked it when Marlie's flooded hers - something else he and she could share.

She rocked her hips back. His hands let her move back, his tongue probing in her wet opening a couple of time, then lapping up and touching her where it could give her an orgasm. She moaned and held his arms, urging his hands to slide up and fondle her breasts. They only needed the slightest encouragement, immediately finding them, first holding them, then his fingers arousing her hard nipples. She moaned again with her hands on his, and her pussy rocked on his mouth.

Her mother didn't want him to let her have an orgasm this way?! Bad luck, Mom, your daughter does! She has, and she knows how good it's going to be - again! And she knows how much he likes to do it and wants her to! Then she stopped thinking about anything except the increasingly arousing sensations she was feeling, moaning in her anticipation that they would get even better, excruciatingly better.

When they started to, she grasped the back of his head, gasping and beginning to whimper, raising his head, as her hips ground her pussy on his mouth. She wanted it to continue, but her pussy wanted its orgasm, desperately wanted it, had to have it! Her body convulsed. She gasped and almost cried, feeling her pussy juice squirt. Her pussy had won, but it was so good! And again! Her body jerked. Enough!

She dropped his head and collapse on the pillow above it, turning her pussy off his mouth. His hands slid down and held her ass. Only when she heard him moan with long sighs, did she remember that it was her father who had been licking her pussy and had given her such a good orgasm, another such a good orgasm. Then for some long moments, she recovered - thoughtless - just letting her breathing and racing pulse return to normal.

"I want to fuck you."

She heard a muffled voice - her father's she recognized, her mind starting to function again, then remembering that they had wanted to do that too. He still did, had just said it. Of course, he did, his cock aroused from his licking her pussy. And she did too, in principle, just not feeling his necessity to have another orgasm. But she had anticipated that at the start, she recalled, that then - now - their last fuck could be more leisurely than her desperately having wanted to make him come in her mouth and then to have her own orgasm on his.

These thoughts rushed through her mind, as she felt his hands slide up past her hips and urge her to move down his body. She murmured: "I do too, want to fuck you."

He moaned and raised her hips, helping her crawl backwards over him. She looked down at him, Their eyes met, neither smiling, as she felt his hand reach down under her and find his cock and hold it up to her pussy. She nodded and rocked her hips. When she felt the head of his cock on her opening, she nodded again with a soft "um-hmm" and lowered her hips. They both moaned, as his cock slid slowly into her, still looking in each other's eyes, just nodding. She felt his cock twitch and nodded in response, wondering he had made twitch or whether it had been reflex. She had to make her pussy squeeze it, and he nodded. Then after a moment, he asked softly:

"What do you want to do? Want to rub yourself?"

"Not now. Can you sit up again, so we can kiss, and you can suck them?"

He nodded with slight smile, and his hands slid up and fondled her breasts. Then he chuckled and said:

"Whatever you want, anything you want," the words she had said in the restaurant.

"Mmmm! I've had everything I could want,... and more, but like in the song: 'Do that to me one more Time'."

"Hmm? Is that the kind of songs you girls listened to in prep school?"

"One girl had the record, and we listened to it, snickering, maybe blushing a little."

"Can't be 'one more time' unless there was a first time. All of you blushing virgins?"

"Not sure. If we're going to talk, maybe I should rub."

"Good idea. It's fun talking with you, especially this way," he replied, fondling her breasts.

She nodded and reached down, her fingers finding where to rub. For a few moments, they didn't speak, just exchanging mild moans when they felt her pussy respond. When his cock twitched, he murmured:

"Very good idea."

"Um-hmm," she agreed, then adding:

"Like I want it to be, wanted it to be, thinking about it, while I was sucking your cock, so eager to make you come, wanting it in my mouth, then thinking that this could be more leisurely."

"Nice, very nice. Hm-hmm! Not just them, but what you were doing, and now to hear that you want this to be like that."

"It is being, and what you did was also 'very nice' - British understatement."

"How I also meant it."

They both smiled, and she rubbed more consciously, with better effect and their accompanying moans. Then he murmured:

"If you want me to sit, you're going to have stop that."

"Um-hmm," and you're going to have to make sure we don't forget where they are."

"If I can do 'whatever you want, anything you want'."

"Mmmm! You can! Don't have to tell you how."

They chuckled, grinning. His hands left her breasts and slid around under her arms, holding to help him sit up. She drew her knees up and got her feet behind him. When her thighs squeezed him, he chuckled and asked:

"Better than holding your big stuffed elephant?"

"A whole lot better!"

"Kiss or suck?"

"Whatever doesn't let your cock forget."

"Your pussy won't?"

"Not if your cock doesn't."

"Maybe I can help them both," he murmured, and his hand slid down her back.

She nodded with a moan, waiting for his fingers to find her asshole. Oh yes! They would make it twitch and contract - just one of them especially! - and make her pussy clutch his cock. They both moaned with chuckles, when one did. She turned her face up to his, licking her lips. When he kissed her, and their tongues caressed, she suddenly wondered about wanting to kiss her father in response to his arousing her that way. He was fine with it, however, chuckling as his tongue probed at the same time his finger did. Oooh! He had quickly brought his hand up and was sticking his finger in her mouth. She sucked and slobbered on it, and then it was back on her asshole, wet, probing better than before. "Uhnnn!"

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers