Kitten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine's nickname in the school remained Cathy, however, but when girls said it, who had trouble pronouncing the "th" - including Marlie - it sounded like Catty. Catherine wondered if it occurred to others the possible connection to cat, chatte, pussy, her kitten - her father's kitten?

In November, Marlie asked how she would be spending the Christmas break, telling that she had asked her parents if she could visit them in Paris. She had grinned and added that she would have to share her room, sleeping in her older sister's bed, who was married. Catherine wrote her parents - always two letters - and they agreed that that was a fine idea, liking that she had such a nice new girlfriend. Her father replied that at Easter, however, he would visit and take her skiing in the Alps.

She thanked them both, another pair of letters, writing him that she was looking forward to being with him. But more immediately, she was looking forward to spending the Christmas break in Paris, and sharing Marlie's bedroom, then wondering - if all French girls did it - if her parents would assume that they would.

She even asked Marlie about that, who just shrugged and replied:

"And if they do? They agreed that you could visit, want to meet you. Don't worry about it. Hm-hmm! Don't worry your little kitten about it."

They had then "worried," teased each other's kitten as long as they could, having learned to prolong their pleasure by taking turns arousing each other almost to the brink, until they couldn't stand it any more and sent each other over the brink to orgasm.

A couple of days before the break, Marlie told her that her brother, who was doing his military service, could also be home for a few days. Marlie had then smiled and said that Catherine would like him, that he would like her, that she liked her brother. Catherine wondered for a moment about her having said that; of course a sister liked her brother, but with Marlie's chuckle after she had said that?

They took the train to Paris. Marlie's parents met them, greeting Catherine with hugs. She had learned that the French did that, part of her new, French character, liking that it was better than her parents' handshakes, when she met one of them.

When she and Marlie unpacked in her room, they both smirked, glancing at the two beds. She wondered if they were going to do it every night for the next two weeks, then remembered that Marlie would have her period, and then recalled what she had said about her brother, wondering why she had mentioned him that way: that she would like him; he, her; and that Marlie liked him.

At dinner with her parents, she learned that he would only be able to come after Christmas, but then over New Year. Her parents complimented Catherine's French, and she thanked Marlie - using her full name, Marie-Louise, like her parents did - for helping her pronunciation and correcting her grammar, "and everything else," and that her parents had invited her to spend the holidays with them.

When Marlie's father served cognac with coffee after dinner, Catherine was surprised, since her parents, when they were still together, had only occasionally drunk wine, and then neither of them anything alcoholic with her, but Marlie's parents just took it for granted that their young daughter and her friend would have a nightcap with them. Marlie had given her a glance, as though she were also a little surprised, or maybe that she understood that Catherine was. Her father had already served two bottles of wine with dinner, a white wine and then a red one.

The girls went to bed, just glancing at both beds and then nodding at one. It had been a long day, and all the wine and then the cognac; they just talked. Sometimes before, they had also just talked - at first - lying together like that. Catherine said how nice it was to meet Marlie's parents, how nice they were. Marlie replied that she felt that her parents really liked Catherine, "like I do."

Then she snickered and added: "Well, I hope neither of them like you like I do."

Catherine chuckled and hugged her, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Early in the morning, in the strange room, Catherine woke up, at first very surprised to be in bed with Marlie. A couple of times they had fallen asleep together in one or the other of their rooms, then just worried that it was too late for dinner or for their curfew, but never all night. Then she remembered that she was in Paris, in Marlie's parents' flat, in Marlie's room and - obviously - in her bed, lying on her back, Marlie's arm resting on her, her thigh resting on hers. Catherine knew how that was. Marlie's hand must have slipped down off her breast; it and her own hand always found a breast to hold when they lay like that.

So nice, she thought, and for the next two weeks; they didn't have to do it every night - but maybe then the next morning, like now? But she had to go to the bathroom, her kitten did. How did little cats do it? Not in their basket or whatever, and hers shouldn't in bed. She was going to have to get up, disturb Marlie - Marie-Louise - she reminded herself to use her full name with her parents.

She slipped out of bed, and went to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she recognized that it must also be the one the brother used, suddenly realizing that she was naked, that she would have to return through the hall, where Marlie's parents could see her, also her brother, when he was there. What had Marlie's chuckle had suggested, when she had said that she also liked him?

She wiped and stood up and looked in the cabinet behind the mirror. Yes, there was a razor and can of shaving soap. She flushed and hurried back to Marlie's bedroom. She was grinning and said that she also had to go and got up. She held her pussy lips together, shrugging, and hurried off.

Catherine chuckled and lay down, moving over to leave space for Marlie to join her, waiting to hear her flush, wondering if her parents could also hear that they had both used the toilet, and then in close succession. Didn't that suggest that they hadn't be sleeping in separate beds?

Marlie returned and crept into bed with her, chuckling, then murmuring:

"I didn't wash either, but if you want to now?"

They did, and did again evenings or/and mornings, until Marlie's period started, a couple of days before Christmas, but she still wanted to lick Catherine's kitten, who then promised that she would, when she had her period. Till then in school, they hadn't done that, helped by the constraints of school activities that precluded their getting together as often as they wanted.

The evening before her brother would arrive, after Marlie had given her an orgasm, then lying together, Catherine moaned and thanked her, and then ventured to ask:

"And your brother: you said I should like him, that he should like me, and ..., well, that you liked him. Of course, you must, but you didn't have to tell me that."

Marlie hummed questioningly in the dark. Then she snorted softly and replied:

"I guess I didn't have to, guess I did, though."

"You did."

"Hmm! Can't you imagine why?"

"No, but have been wondering," Catherine replied.

"Why you should like him?"

"And why he should like me, ... and why you had to say that you like him."

Marlie hummed again, then murmured:

"We know what we like to do."

Suddenly Catherine understood. She asked softly:

"And he does too? You know that he does too?"

Marlie nodded.

"Oh," Catherine responded, very surprised by her girlfriend's admission, a little less surprised that it answered the suspicions she had had.

She had already rationalized to herself, that if that was what they did, and no one knew, why shouldn't they? Why hadn't she had an older brother - even a younger one? But did Marlie do that to him - his ... in her mouth? Was that why she had thought her brother should like her, licking her pussy. Of course she would like him, if he did that, but should she also like him - he, her - because she wanted - liked - to do it to him?

She had been silent with her thoughts too long. Marlie nodded again and hugged her and murmured:

"Yes, he does, like we do."

"And you do, with him, with his ...?"

Marlie just nodded. Christine asked:

"Really?!"

Marlie nodded again, smiling slightly. Christine caught her breath, also nodding, then asked softly:

"And you think I should want to, too? I mean, of course, I want him to, but ..., well, you think he would want me to, too?"

"He likes it."

"And you do too? Is that what all French girls do?"

"Some, like me. Yes, I like it. Oh, it tastes funny, but lots of French cheeses also do, and oysters for some people, if that was what you were wondering about.

Catherine's thoughts hadn't gone that far, just wondering what his ... would look like, how it would feel in her mouth. She had never thought about what happened when a man had an orgasm. Of course, she knew that something came out to make babies, but certainly had never, never thought of tasting it, but that was what Marlie was talking about! She had learned that some French cheeses were an acquired taste and had learned to like them. Of course, if she did that to him, that would happen. That hadn't occurred to her before, that his ... wouldn't just be in her mouth. But Marlie knew what would happen, and she had only said that it tasted funny. She really did that with her brother?! Did all French girls, who had a brother?!

She had been silent for too long again; Marlie murmured:

"You don't have to. If he wants to with you - he will, my period - I will, can tell him that you don't want to."

"Just like that?! Does he know I'm here? Just assume that, well, a girlfriend of yours will want to do what you do, assume that she would know that you do? Does he know that we do, just assume that we would?"

Oh? I hadn't thought about that. A lot of questions. I think he knows that you're here; that we do it, I don't know, maybe could assume so, if he knows other girls who do."

"All French girls do, you told me," Catherine muttered.

"Maybe not all of them, but some that I know."

"Does he think that you do?"

"Hmmm? If I do it with him, maybe he assumes that I do."

"Is that all you do with him, ... you know?"

Marlie just shook her head. Catherine caught her breath, then murmured: "Really?" Marlie nodded.

"Oh!" Catherine murmured, digesting the fact that Marlie and her brother didn't just enjoy oral sex with each other. Then she murmured:

"I'm going to be in the way. You just do it, whenever you can?"

"Hmm? I guess so, now. We didn't do that at first, but then, well, when we both had with a friend, we didn't see any reason why we shouldn't, since we had been doing what we do for a while."

"Hmmm? I am going to be in the way."

"Not if he likes you ... "

"And knows that I want to do it with him?" Catherine added.

"Yes, I guess."

"We're just going to tell him - you're just going to tell him?"

"Hmmmm? I guess I'd have to. Oh, it would be a little funny; hadn't thought about that. Yes, if you don't want to, hadn't really thought about it all."

"Just assumed that I would? I've never done anything but kiss a boy."

"And me, but I really hadn't thought about it at all, hadn't assumed anything. Good thing we're talking about it."

"It sure is! What happens? Well, I can see that you share the bathroom and that your parents' room is beyond his."

Marlie chuckled with a nod and explained:

"I use the bathroom and call goodnight, closing my door. Oh, it all started after our sister went to university in Lyon. Then he uses the bathroom, shuffling in his house slippers back to his room, kicking them off in it and closing the door, and then tiptoeing back here. About the same afterwards."

"Hmm? Sounds like you do it all the time."

"I guess we do now, not all the time, but since we do, why not?"

"I guess so," Catherine murmured.

"You and I do," Marlie replied.

"Yes, but that's a little different."

"Bothers you that Pierre and I do?"

"A little, of course. Still don't know where I should be."

"Hmmm? I don't either. Well, we don't have to, I guess, but if you wanted to ...?"

"And he did with me?! You'd just watch?"

"Or you would. Oh no! Then I guess we just wouldn't."

"But if he wanted to, with you ... or me? Sounds like he would be expecting to, at least with you? "And if you just don't do what we do ...?" Marlie asked.

"Then you could, like that, with him?!"

"I can't, tomorrow and the day after."

"You want me to, want him to - with me?!"

"Oh, this is getting difficult! If you just wanted to let him do it to you, I could do it to him."

"At the same time?!"

"I guess that was what I was thinking."

"Oh?!"

Catherine had to digest that. Marlie was thinking that they could both do something with her brother. How? He licking her kitten, while Marlie was doing what she did to taste however it did - like those French cheeses?! Did she want to taste that too? Okay, she could envision sitting on his face - she and Marlie had done it like that a couple of times. It was real good, her pussy juice all in her mouth! Was that what Marlie suggesting?

Catherine had again been silent too long with her thoughts. Marlie murmured:

"Let's just see what happens. You don't have to do anything. Hmm? You can go to his room, if we do."

"And he comes back and finds me sleeping in his bed?"

Oh, that would be good! And then just the two of you would have to figure out what you want to do, no one watching."

"You really want us to!"

"Then I wouldn't have to know. Hm-hmm! You both could make up any kind a story you wanted. That could be funny: telling me that you didn't; that you did, every way you could. Mmmm! How good it was - even if you didn't do anything - his teasing me that it was better than what we had done. Well, that would be easy, since we couldn't have done much tomorrow night, but I bet he could make it sound like it had been real good with you."

They both chuckled, and Catherine embraced Marlie, liking her suggestions: that the three of them didn't have to be together; that she could decide if she wanted to do something with Pierre, and what, how much, or nothing; and that they could tease Marlie. Marlie chuckled again and said:

"But you'd have to be quiet; his room is next to our parents'. Hm-hm-hmm! But since I could only do it to him, he would be more likely then to want to do it to you, but if you did decide to do it to him, then there wouldn't be so much for you to have to taste."

"You really want me to?" Catherine murmured again.

"I guess I do, since I like it, but then - since I had already - it would be easier for him to accept that you didn't, at least, maybe not tomorrow night."

"And, but, if he doesn't like me?"

"With you already lying in his bed?"

They chuckled again and eventually fell asleep.

Before Catherine dozed off, it suddenly occurred to her that Marlie may have been planning - at least, anticipating - this since she had invited her to spend Christmas with her family. A few days later, she had offered that she could get Catherine the pill with her subscription, just suggesting that would make her periods more regular, that she wouldn't want to wish she had it the first time she needed it. Had she been really anticipating that she might with her brother? She had started taking the pill.

Till then, she had never thought about sleeping with a boy. Oh she had, but always assuming it would be with someone she was madly in love with, maybe - just maybe - before they were engaged, but someone she thought she might could marry. She realized now that was a girlish thought. A very girlish thought, she thought now, but did she want to have her first time - whatever they did - with a boy, a young man, she hadn't yet met, whom she was going to meet the next day, and then that night ..., like they had been talking? Talking with Marlie, she had only been wondering about how it could happen, how much she wanted to do, not questioning whether she should or shouldn't. She fell asleep without pursuing that question.

It happened like that. In the morning, Marlie didn't ask her anything, just telling Catherine that she would find a way to tell Pierre what they had agreed to. Catherine wasn't sure she had really agreed to anything, but acquiesced with nod, wondering about herself, wondering a lot more about what would happen.

Pierre arrived late in the morning, looking nice in his uniform. When he stepped into the room, he greeted them all with a snappy salute, then embraced his parents and Marlie and then Catherine, not quite so affectionately but also with "bisou" on both cheeks. Apparently he had known she would be there, since he immediately greeted her with her full name, pronouncing the "th". What else did he know about her, she wondered, suddenly realizing that Marlie was going to have to tell him that she knew about their incestuous relationship, realizing that she had been avoiding thinking about it with that word. Or did he already know that she knew?

He went to his room and changed. Did his smile mean anything, when he returned? At least, it was a smile. When, how was Marlie going to talk to him? Before and during a better dinner for the returned son, the conversation was general, of course: about his service, about the girls' school. After coffee and cognac, Marlie remarked that it was a nice day and suggested that the three of them take a walk. Her parents thought that was a nice idea, her mother agreeing:

"Yes, you young people go out and get some fresh air."

They got their coats and left the building. Catherine was a little surprised when Marlie immediately took her brother's hand, but he didn't seem to find it surprising, giving her a smile. They walked on, Marlie suggesting they go in the direction of park. Was she going to tell him - what? Catherine wondered, blushing slightly. Marlie said to her brother:

"Nice to see you again."

"You too, and nice to meet you," he replied, giving Catherine a smile.

After a couple of steps, Marlie said softly:

"Cathy knows about us, told her last night."

"Cathy," he immediately corrected her pronunciation, a reflex, before he remarked in surprise:

"Oh!" glancing at her with an embarrassed expression.

She nodded, blushing again. He snorted, glancing back at his sister, then saying:

"You didn't have to tell her that; we don't have to."

"I wanted to. Uh, we do too," Marlie replied.

"You do, like that?" he asked, glancing at Catherine, whose cheeks were very pink.

She nodded again. He almost chuckled and said:

"Well, if we do, I guess I can't be surprised or object to your enjoying yourselves."

He glance back at his sister, then adding:

"You didn't have to tell me that either."

"I didn't think she did either," Catherine agreed, then very surprised when she heard herself add:

"She wants to, why she told me."

Marlie was also blushing, nodding, when he looked at her. She murmured:

"I can't, really, tonight or tomorrow night."

"Hmmm? You must have talked a lot last night," he replied, glancing back and forth at the girls.

They both nodded. Suddenly he broke into laughter, and the girls also did. When they had caught their breath, he glanced back and forth at them again and asked:

"What else did you talk about, if you talked about all that, and Marie-Louise thought she had to tell you that?"

He was looking over at Catherine, who blushed again after having laughed. He kept looking at her. She murmured:

"She thinks we should too."

Her cheeks were even more flushed. He looked back at his sister, who was again also blushing. She nodded. He snorted again and asked: