Kitten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around on the bed and embraced her After a well returned kiss, she murmured:

"I just love your kitten."

"And yours, too, if we can't have my 'little brother'."

"My 'little peter', but for the last couple of days, I've just been thinking of it as his big cock."

"Mmmm! Me too, now with you here; don't need an excuse for a euphemism for it - my brother's big cock."

"Don't for our pussies either, not after he called them that, but I still like "kitten," mine and yours."

"Especially yours."

"And yours," Catherine replied, and they hugged and kissed again.

In the morning, although they were still in bed together, they got up and took separate showers and dressed for their trip back to Switzerland. After breakfast, both parents accompanied them to the station to catch their train. Catherine thanked them profusely for their hospitality, and they replied how nice it had been to have her as a guest and that she had gotten along so well with Pierre. If they only knew, she thought, hoping she wasn't blushing, as she replied that he was very nice and that she had enjoyed meeting him. She almost had said something about how much she had enjoyed his company, but that would have been too - much too - close to the truth.

During their train trip back to Switzerland, the girls had to exchange glances and veiled smirks and soft hums about how they had spent the week over New Year's day with Marlie's brother and each other. Back in their finishing school, they couldn't be together in one's or the other's room as often as they wanted, certainly not sleeping together all night.

To be continued: Kitten's week with her father.