Kitten Ch. 08: Pussy Jewelry Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over toward her, slid my hand up her back, softly massaging her. I then slid my hand down her waist over her beautiful firm, round ass, squeezing it a little, and down the back of her leg to her knee, then back up to her incredible ass, and gave another little squeeze. God, that ass felt good! I considered lifting that cheek and sliding my fingers into her pussy, but refrained. "All in good time," I thought.

Then I moved my hand around to her tummy, and up to her incredibly luscious breast. I squeezed her breast gently, and moved my fingers over her very large, very hard nipple. It was so firm! She squealed!

I had to roll her nipple between my thumb and finger...had to! Her hips humped against my leg, and she opened her legs and pulled my thigh between hers with her foot and squeezed. I could feel the wetness of her pussy, and smell that incredible aroma...Oh that aroma!

I rolled her onto her back, her legs opening, making herself available to my touch. I remained beside her, massaging her breasts, rolling her nipples between fingers and thumb.

She pushed her hips up whenever I rolled a nipple. She said, "My nipples are directly connected to my clit. When you roll them, it is like you are rolling my clit." I rolled them each again, and each time, her hips pushed up like she was being fingered.

I slowly...ever so slowly, (as I was teasing her, to see if she was as susceptible to teasing as Kitten) moved my hand to her stomach, stroking my fingertips gently from just above her pubic mound, to just below her breasts. She was mewling and arching her back, pushing her stomach out with each pass.

After a couple of minutes, she took hold of my hand, and gently but firmly pushed my hand to her very wet pussy. She said, "Please."

I thought to myself, "This girl is a clone of Kitten!" I decided, in light of where she had been sexually that night, and how very horny she must be, I would stop teasing her.

I slid my fingers down her soaking wet slit, opening her smooth, hairless outer labia.

I had a picture in my head of what she looked like from behind when she was eating and fingering Kitten. I wanted everything to do with that beautiful, wet, wanting pussy.

I moved my fingers up one side of her very wet inner lips, and down the other, not quite touching her clitoris. There you go, teasing again!

She moaned and took me by the wrist and placed my fingers on her clit. She said, "I'm right on the edge of a very big orgasm. Please, Sir, get me off, then fuck me! Please?"

Who could say no to that? Not I...I softly rolled her clit around with my middle finger.

She was soaked! She was so close, humping my hand and opening her legs wider, so I decided to quicken my pace.

As she was going over the edge, arching her back so only her head and her firm ass were touching the bed, I very quickly and roughly rubbed my four fingers up and down across her throbbing clit!

She screamed!

I thought, Holy shit! We'll be getting a call from the front desk any second!

She screamed again, a little quieter, then she moaned loudly as the waves rolled over her, her head tossing back and forth!

Her legs were opening and closing, and she was clawing at my arm and my chest and my back! I thought, "That's gonna leave a mark!"

She stopped all motion...

I thought she was done, but then she tightened again, lifted her legs, gripping them behind her knees, pulling them to her chest and she screamed again as her second tsunami hit! She farted! What?

My arm was trapped between her leg and chest! I pulled it out and reached around her leg and back to her throbbing pussy.

I pushed three fingers deep into her pussy and started roughly stroking her G spot!

She stopped again, motionless. Her walls were gripping my fingers, almost painfully...This girl had been doing her Kegel exercises faithfully! I could feel her gripping and releasing my fingers, gripping and releasing, gripping and releasing!

Then that beautiful, amazing pussy gripped my fingers even tighter, if that were possible, she arched her back, screamed and her pussy squirted all over my hand!

"Holy shit! It's contagious!" I thought. She sprayed three or four times, not like Kitten had, but respectable for a first time.

Her body quaked! She was motionless for a few moments. She relaxed a little, letting go of her legs, and slowly sliding them down to the bed, open, shaking, breathing hard, trying to catch up.

She reached over and wrapped her hand around my hard cock! She said, "This is a respectable sized cock you have here, mister. I imagine it would feel very good buried deep in me."

Her breathing slowed and she relaxed a bit, and she rolled her head toward me and said, "I would love to feel you cum inside me Sir."

Her request took my breath away! Not that it was a surprise in light of what was happening, but the realization that I was about to feel the joy of being deep in her beautiful pussy struck me like lightning.

I rolled over her leg, got up on my knees, moved my other leg over hers, so I was between her wide spread limbs.

The aroma of her sex was so strong, so inviting! I was breathing hard, my cock was hard, I swallowed hard. I was shaking from the excitement of what I was seeing in the light from the open curtains.

Her athletic body was even more beautiful in the moonlight. I was shaking from the aroma of a woman badly in need of a fucking! I looked at her incredibly inviting cunt!

Looking directly in my eyes, she opened her legs, raised them, gripped them behind her knees, pulled her legs higher and opened them wider. Her pussy opened, inviting me in. She said, "My pussy is yours for the taking, Sir. Claim her! Make her yours!"

I rose up on my knees, leveling the head of my cock with her opening. I slid it across her opening, up to her clitoris. I took it in my hand and thumped her clit four or five times. She jumped with each smack!

Looking directly into my eyes, she smiled. Her pussy opened even more, and I laid the head of my cock at her opening, spreading those beautiful labia. I pushed in a little, trying to get a feel for how this was going to go. She was completely lubed.

I raised up and pushed into her depths to the hilt. She sucked air through her teeth, and gasped! I remained there, enjoying how warm and wet she was inside.

She started massaging my cock with her very well practiced Kegel muscles. It was like I was fucking her, but I wasn't moving! She was! Her hips were motionless. Never before had I experienced anything like this!

The woman was masturbating me with the walls of her vagina!

She smiled, tilted her head a little, holding my eyes with her gaze. She said, "You like this, don't you?'

I nearly said, "duh huh!" Caught myself, I hoped, before the drool ran from my lips, and said, "Very much, Katie, very much."

I said, "You've been practicing. I'm amazed, and impressed, and I am going to want a lot more of you in the future, and I am sure Kitten will too."

She had a big grin on her face.

I pulled out to her opening, and pushed in to the hilt!

She winced a little. I asked if she was ok.

She said, "I haven't had sex in a year or more, and you are just a little larger than I am used to. I'll adjust."

"Wait!" I thought to myself! "Is she committing to something other than tonight?" I filed the thought in the "For Future Reference" place in my brain. "There is business at hand that needs to take place uninterrupted by thought!" (Man reasoning).

I pulled out to her opening, intending to slam my cock deep into her!

She pushed her hips up to me with such tenderness, I just couldn't do it. She smiled at me, and I pushed slowly, and lovingly into her depths.

We didn't fuck that night, we made love...I eventually came in her. She accepted my seed as a gift. I could just feel it in her movements, and the way she stroked my waist and hips with her hands as I came.

Then, with the walls of her pussy, she milked my cock, slowly, tenderly, but with great strength, until I was completely sated.

She had lowered her open legs to the bed while we were making love, and I collapsed on top of her after she had drained me.

I heard her say, "Uhh!"

Realizing my two hundred and forty pounds of dead weight might me too much for her to support, I rose up onto my elbows. She inhaled deeply, and we laughed at my stupidity.

I held her face in my hands, and tenderly kissed her lips. She opened her lips, inviting my tongue into her mouth, and we kissed fiercely, her strong cunt all the while, milking my cock.

I awoke in the morning, the sun glinting in my eyes. I looked over at Katie's nude body, uncovered, legs splayed open and hands above her head. I thought of rolling over and awakening Katie with my morning wood, but my bladder had other ideas.

I crawled off the bed and went into the bathroom to drain my very full bladder. Morning wood went with it.

"Oh well, Old Timer, you had good fun last night and most of yesterday. Pace yourself, Dude! You're not twenty-five or even Thirty-Five anymore." I felt like it last night. Shit! Better old age than the alternative. Switching to the big head!

I admired Katie's body momentarily...Mmmmhmm! I then thought of Kitten, so tiny, lying on the other King size bed. I looked over and she was starting to stir.

I went over and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Her eyes opened for a few seconds, then closed, then opened wide again! "Where's Katie?" She asked.

I nodded in the direction of my bed, where Katie was sprawled, nude, uncovered.

Kitten then realized what she had done, taking her pleasure, and giving none in return.

I said, "It's ok, Kitten. I took care of her."

Kitten's eyes blazed with momentary jealousy, or something. She looked at Katie, then back at me!

Kitten said she felt so damn guilty for leaving Katie hanging like that. I told her I had explained to Katie about the drop she had experienced yesterday before we met her, and that she said she understood.

Kitten got off the bed and went over to the waking Katie, touched her face, combed out her hair with her fingers, leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

Katie opened her eyes, focused on the very close Kitten's face, and took Kitten's head in her hands, pulled her down and kissed her very tenderly on the lips.

Kitten responded Kissing Katie passionately on the mouth!

I was once again sporting morning wood!

They cooed and talked and touched and reconnected.

I said, out of the blue, "It's eight o'clock, does anybody have to be anywhere this morning? If not, I'm going to go down and have breakfast, and leave the two of you to your own devices."

Katie said, "Oh crap! I have to be at work in two hours!"

I said, "At the DQ?"

She said, "No." and explained to us that she worked two jobs in the summer to support her University studies during the school year. She was temping as a receptionist at a Doctor's office during the day and working at DQ in the evenings. She said she was attending UNC, Wilmington, taking a double major in business and accounting. I was suddenly very impressed with this young lady! She was beautiful, sexual beyond description, smart, motivated and ambitious! And hot! Sorry, it's a guy thing.

I asked how long she had before she had to leave?

She said she should leave in an hour, she lived nearby, and work was ten minutes from her house.

I smiled at Kitten, got dressed and went downstairs to breakfast. I ate, and hung out in the lobby for about forty-five minutes, then decided I wanted to see Katie before she left. I ran up the stairs, and softly tapped on the room door and entered.

Obviously, Katie had just cum again, and was in the throes of aftershocks. The room smelled of pussy and sex. More wood!

I sat down on the bed next to them, Kitten moved from Katie to me, holding Katie's hand, and looking into my eyes. She said, "I want to keep her," then smiled.

I said I wanted to keep her too, but wasn't sure I could do the time for kidnapping.

Katie, recovering from her latest adventure with Kitten, said, "I want you to keep me. I have one more year at the University and I'm a free woman...free to come to Charleston and see what develops."

Kitten frowned, then smiled and said we could visit on holidays and weekends! "Wilmington is not that far from us, and when we are there, we could eat at Flaming Amy's Bowl!" That was a favorite restaurant of mine and Kitten's in Wilmington.

Katie said that would be great! With sadness and tears on the part of the girls, Katie got up and got dressed.

She and Kitten hugged, kissed, held each others faces, and cried.

I said, "Don't think of this as goodbye, but rather the start of a long, loving relationship."

Kitten said, "Katie, I know we just met, but I feel love for you."

Katie said, "Kitten, I love you too, and I want to spend a lot of time with both of you, developing this wonderful feeling.

"Sir, Kitten has told me about your Dom/sub relationship. I would love to serve you as well."

I said I would like to explore that.

Katie said, "Ok then, Sir, how about we start with a wet check?"

I laughed! She stood in front of me with feet apart. I reached up the leg of her shorts, pulled her wet panties aside, slid my hand to her already wet pussy, parted those delicious lips, and slid two fingers deep in her pussy, and gently massaged her G spot.

She grabbed my arm, pulled her ass away from me and said, not as a laugh, but as an expression of surprise "Ha...Ha...Ha!, Oh god! I'm so sorry, Sir, that caught me off guard! Can we do that again? I promise I'll behave."

I said, "Next time."

I kissed her mouth and opened the door. She waved with a sad look on her face and walked out. I raised my fingers to my nose and inhaled her aroma, hoping it wouldn't be too long before I got to do that again...

12