Kitten Cums to the Lounge

Story Info
Master takes Kitten to the lounge locked into a new toy.
2k words
3.7
68.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master took me to the lounge tonight. He wanted to have dinner and drinks with some business associates. He set out a little black dress and some high heels.

I showered in the afternoon. I made my skin as soft as it could be and conditioned my hair twice so it would be soft for Master to touch. I rubbed lotion with oil in it into my skin. I painted my toes. I did my hair and put on some makeup.

Master was at the door when I came around to the bed where my clothes were laid out. He gave a predatory look at my body. I stood in stillness as he inspected me. He smiled. He approved of the way I looked.

"Kitten. Sit on the bench at the end of the bed, please."

I obediently did as I was ordered.

"Spread your knees wide so I can enjoy your velvet pussy, Kitten."

I obeyed. I kept a straight backbone and made sure as I spread my knees, any weight bared on my feet was on my toes. Master appreciates polished posture.

Master has a hungry appetite for domination. He gets a thrill from the juxtaposition between control and neediness. It is an extended form of foreplay.

He thumbed my pussy and it made me inwardly purr. I let my breath settle on his skin.

"I've had a little something made for you. I am very excited for you to try it tonight."

Master is in the medical field. His creativity mixed with his medical knowledge makes him a fine inventor. Once he finds the right company to share his ideas, some of his creations have come to life.

His wide hand splayed over by belly and moved up between my breasts. He pushed me back against the bed. I kept my legs wide for him. His fingers moved over my pussy lips and over the hard little pearl between them. It felt so good.

I felt something cold move against me. I couldnt place exactly what it was. It was unfamiliar. The metal was placed on either side of my pearl. Attached, was small set of dull metal fangs that pressed down into my slit. He took his time positioning it just as he liked. Then, without warning, he clicked it into place and it trapped my tiny pearl, clamping it between the two pieces of metal.

My legs broke position as I scrambled reactively. I wasnt ready. I hadnt expected it. But as soon as I saw the disapproving look on Master's face, I began trying to recompose myself and get back into position. Tense, but obedient, I held my position for my Master.

He sat arrogantly in front of me for a number of minutes, knowing I was freaking out inside from my break of submission and the sharp pinching of my sex. The device clamping my pussy scared me at first. I didn't like the bite it gave me initially, but with time it receded to a dull pressure. I was very thankful for that.

When Master spoke, I was very attentive.

"What you feel against you is a metal that will conduct a current through you, similar to a vibrator, but much more intense. It is laced around your vulva and is designed to pressure your clitoris. It is much less bulky than being loaded with a dildo and being locked into a harness. And, once more, the designer has programmed it to my watch, so I can control the frequency and amperage as I see fit. You will wear it this evening."

"Yes, Master."

It sounded delectable.

He stood and left the room. I slowly stood up, getting used to the way I felt with my new device.

At the time Master specified, I was in the foyer. He kissed me and told me how beautiful I was. He held my hand all the way to the car. With every step, the softness of my legs and pussy were interrupted by the stimulator that was locked against me. I smiled graciously at Master.

I was nervous as we walked inside the Lounge. As we approached his colleagues, I felt dull buzz within my pussy lips. Master hit the button on his watch two times after he had shaken hands with the men. The buzz intensified. It was manageable, but I couldnt ignore it. Master looked at me steadily for a reaction. I tried to conceal it. I was going to be a good girl.

As we walked to the table I had a strong jolt of current. My body tensed and my steps momentarily quickened. It made me have to calm my breathing. That's where he kept the level, at a dull hum with tiny uncomfortable jolts running through. I had gotten slick. I felt it as I walked.

I daintily sat down next to Master. I was included in the initial conversation as, unknowingly, I was being stimulated. It took a long while for me build to orgasm, at first. It was hard to maintain my thoughts. I looked at Master with pleading eyes. He smiled. He held my hand as I silently rode the waves of release.

Master turned the current off completly. He ordered me two drinks, which I obediently consumed.

As I ordered my dinner, Master jolted me with electricity and kept the current strong. The electricity vibrated through my core. My belly muscles clenched and my speech was forced. I knew better than to give away our secret. I tried to sit obediently. I gripped the edge of the table with my white fingertips as a second orgasm rolled through me. I blinked and tried not to scowl. As Master conversed, he watched me cum.

Within minutes, number three and four crashed over me. I was flushed and shifting in my chair restlessly. Under the table, Master's fingers pushed my dress up and pushed my thighs open. I prayed no one could see. It was all so subtle, no one knew a thing.

He kept his fingers snug against me, reinforcing my behavior, my silence, my submission.

At the end of my third drink I quietly asked to be excused. Master told me no. I didnt know how many more orgasms I could manage in the presence of a crowd. I thought, maybe, if he'd let me pee, I might be able to act better.

"Go ahead and drink your water, sweetheart. It might help the flush you've developed from your drinks," he encouraged lovingly, as another round was handed to the men. They all stared at me momentarily. I accidentally whimpered as, submissively, I took a sip of my water.

It was hard to eat my dinner. Mostly I just pushed it around on my plate. When I saw Master start for his watch, I quickly grabbed his hand.

"Will you please pass the butter?" I ground out.

I was teetering on controlling another orgasm.

"Yes, just a moment, sweetheart."

He sparked me higher. I groaned audibly and as I almost dropped the butter dish. Master gave me a fierce look. I spread butter on my roll as my body shook.

No one was watching. They were talking and talking and talking while I was coming apart at the seams. I didn't know if I could hold everything in at this point. I got that terrible feeling like I might cum all over myself, or pee, or both.

I leaned into Master. I know he could see my panicked eyes.

"Please, may I go. Please. I have had six and three drinks, too. I'm getting...I can't control my body anymore," I confessed with intensity.

He whispered back to me, "The device stays in place. Do not touch it, Kitten. You have my permission to be excused."

I smiled weakly as I rushed away. I ran to the bathroom stall as cum coated my pussy and thighs thickly. I breathed raggedly. I held my hands out, trying so hard not to yank the vibrating clamp off of my sex. Minutes dragged on as I yelped and whimpered along with my ragged breaths. The clicks of my heels, dancing around in helpless stimulation, were loud on the tile floor. Everything just shut down, except the uncontrollable stinging need to release.

I was fighting it. I wanted to reach it with control, but I couldn't. I couldn't function with my swollen parts encompassed by the unrelenting flow of current into my nerve endings.

I began to buck and clench. My legs shook violently. My pussy sprayed liquid all down my legs and onto the floor as I almost collapsed in release.

It wouldn't stop vibrating through me. I couldn't cope with the stimulation. The first orgasm was relieving, but now I was crying loudly, wracked with continuing, unbearable waves of stimulation.

I hadn't heard anyone come in. She just had to wash her hands.

Master had seen someone with a horrified look on her face make contact with the bouncer. He headed off the problem by standing at the bathroom door, looking concerned. He and the bouncer spoke briefly and Master told him that something must have happened. He let Master come in to check on me.

"Kitten?"

He knew I had been overcome with my bodies reaction to overstimulation. I was sobbing, my pussy was still taking current.

"Let me in," he coaxed.

I didn't want to.

"Kitten, let me in."

I hadn't even locked the door.

"Please turn it off! Please!" I hoarsely begged.

He entered the stall with me and looked me over.

"I'm not going to turn it off," he said, with one arm around me.

I moaned with hate.

"Get it off me! Get it off!" I ordered.

He was holding my wrists as I tried to fight.

"I will turn it down. The bouncer is outside. Unless youd like him to join us, then you need to put yourself back together and we need to leave."

"Please dont make me, Master!"

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I was a mess. I began to cry harder and apologize for ruining my Master's dinner. He comforted me by holding me up and pulling down my dress. He pushed back my hair and gave me a towel to wipe my running mascara away. Master applied more lipstick to my lips.

"Its time to go, Kitten."

"Master, my legs...my dress is messy...I can't walk...I can't do anything!"

It was a hopeless situation.

"Stand up," he ordered authoritatively.

My legs shook so bad, I knew I wouldn't be able to get far. He held my hand and gave his collegues a quick wave. He paraded me out of the bathroom, toward the exit. The lights were low, but I knew they had to be glistening on the cum trails on my legs. I was humiliated and felt like a horrible embarrassment.

Outside, Master notched the vibe up again. I cried out "no!"

"Walk. I know your body is tired kitten. I do not care."

My tears made hot paths down my cheeks. He notched it up again. I hated him.

"You were very disobedient tonight. Very. But, since it was a new toy, I will not hold you entirely accountable."

He paused, to look at me. He unlocked the car and swung open the passenger door. He sat and told me to put my knees on the seat, between his legs. I obeyed. He pulled up my dress to expose my ass, then wrapped an arm around me while he clicked the buttons on his watch. He held my tense body in place as I fought the urge to thrash and fight. I didn't want to cum. I didnt want to!

"I want you to come for me now, Kitten. Come again for your Master," he ordered.

Master gave me no choice. I submitted to his orders, crying out as my body betrayed me. Wave after wave of orgasm flowed through me.

After, Master tucked my head against his shoulder as I tremored with exhaustion. I remained on my knees, on the seat of the car, with the door open. I was too exhausted to know I had cum for all the patrons in front of the open windows of the restaurant.